If average penis size is 5.5 inches then why is it whenever anyone post pictures of their cocks they’re always massive?

If average penis size is 5.5 inches then why is it whenever anyone post pictures of their cocks they’re always massive?

Attached: 54D2AE64-1C2E-4B57-8574-DBD6F5A06841.jpg (612x574, 21K)

A magical little thing called lying and photoshop.

is this just a lame attempt to solicit dick pics?

this

only those with big dicks brag about it

because it is predominantly the above-average guys posting. is that bias really that hard to comprehend for you, you literal imbecile?

No people post dicks all the time

people with big dicks are more likely to feel like posting pics of their dicks, user. Use your brain.

>No people post dicks all the time
y did i laff

#1 People with bigger pps are predisposed to post pictures.
#2 Everyone adds an inch or two, beit height, pp length, gpa, fuck count etc. Everyone has been guilty of this, and it occurs in virtually everyone
#3 Camera angles and tricks can distort length and girth significantly and if you don't believe me, try it yourself.
#4 Lastly, society tends to think of the average as "bad" or "lesser" and unless you're jaw dropping you're "just ok". People think 5'7 is short, but don't think 5'11 is tall.

Attached: 1579245672571.jpg (242x208, 12K)

>People think 5'7 is short, but don't think 5'11 is tall.
I'm Danish, so.. 5,7 is short, yeah, and 5,11 ain't tall; average male height here is 6,0.. I'm 6,2 but no one considers me particularly tall.

Manlet spotted

Attached: E2C97262-3DC3-4C41-9DA1-354B7F8C99AD.jpg (526x514, 41K)

I was using 5'9 (median height in western countries). 5'11 is 75th-85th percentile.

I'm 6ft2

all western countries south of Scandinavia are short people territory, save The Netherlands.

So you have a small pp, gotcha

Why do u care about dicks so much faggot

The angle of picture taken can make it seem like 5x bigger

nah, it's 7 inches.

also thank you for proving my point you dyel /fit/ faggot.

Because 5.5" is obviously the average when flaccid and all dick pics are taken in full erect glory. I would an-hero if mine was less than 8" erect

Because why post an average dong?

Sure ya are kiddo

Attached: 442A0BB0-5285-47A0-B050-BA055A6A3200.jpg (1728x1328, 284K)

>5.5" is obviously the average when flaccid
that's actually the average when erect.

goddamn idiots people with small dicks dont post pics of their dicks - thats why there are only big dick pics
fuck sake

I'd love to show you in person if you live in Austin.

Because only dudes with big dicks want to show them off.

Why do so many dudes without a shirt on have good bodies, I thought the average fat percentage was 20% but all these dudes are way below that.. fake news.

did your mommy tell you that to make you feel better? avg is at least 6 probably more

Let's refute scientific research and believe this one guy on the internet

Because dudes with smol to average dicks aren't posting or making videos because every time they do they get shamed by other dudes with smol to average sized dicks who want to see big fat cocks so they can project themselves into the role of a dude with a huge fat cock who is able to satisfy girls in a way they with their smol to average sized dicks could never do

Because guys with average/small dicks dont bother posting them

It's time to post small dicks and prove OP wrong

They are.
Angels have a lot to do with it.