What is the best way to fuck with someone`s apartment - without actually full autism and harm the neighbors

What is the best way to fuck with someone`s apartment - without actually full autism and harm the neighbors.

This person did me and a very dear family member really wrong.
Hid the fact that he was a faggot, stopped caring about his marriage, ghosted her after a decade like a cheap whore from a bar. Sent over the papers for divorce without saying a word like a coward he is.

I am thinking about solid sodium hydroxide on all water drains.
Any suggestions?

Attached: 1511901222230.jpg (728x502, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kNPmTZQySk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

find someone with bedbugs.
collect some bedbugs and eggs
releasse them into apartment

> your sister failed so hard as a woman she turned a man gay and now I want to hurt him
Are you some kind of tribal nigger?

this
and pour vinegar over the carpets, bed and furniture.

Can you get into the place by yourself? Easy thing to do get one of those gross tins of cigarettes that are always behind a kitchen from the smokes. Bring it into the apartment and put it into the oven on 300 degrees it'll let out the most disgusting smell that will never leave

nypa

he wont be back for a couple a of years now
he ran to Brazil
probably to let loose all his degenerate urges

bedbugs would be dead by then, but will take note of the vinegar

I asked for ideas newfag
not for people to do it for me

floating floors/cheap wooden thing

can you remember the name?
as EU not sure what you mean

Fuck his boyfriend

Also could just get in and dump a bunch of food everywhere so rodents and roaches infest the place

You can go to a pet store and buy a shit load of feeder crickets and let them go and put out a bunch of food

Why are you pretending to care about a woman? Just admit you're a dumb homophobe. Hope you get caught and fined for whatever stupid shit you try to pull.

> shit in the back of the toilet
> dead animal (fish is best) in heating unit
> cayenne pepper in vents
> ammonia on carpets
> rubber cement in locks
> swatting
> meat in attic (best in summer)
> releasing cock roaches (can be found at pet stores)

It's what smokers always put their done cigs in, like a big tin of gross soggy old cigarettes. I smelt one on fire once and it was fucking horrible and cig smoke gets absorbed by house stuff

>818963885
a really fucking good idea, i would just settle for stink bombs or liquid ass, that stuff smells worse than your moms vegana, or you know, jam something into the keyway, or loosen the screws on the door handle

OP, this is a serious offense, but if you really want to get him back then spray him with some dihydrogen monoxide.

or make the rooms damp with water, close all the curtains, get some fungi, since he wont be bqck for some time, the fungi will grow over time and the stench will be terrible

kek

That shit is serious dude. Don’t do it OP. This guy’s a fucking psycho.

you dont have a mother, a sister a cousin? or friends?
You know some time ago men handled these issues adequately to such an extent that I wouldnt even be needing to ask strangers online, different times I guess.

yy, the oily stuff, got it

now, thats a really fucking good idea, the guy comes back to a fucking rainforest

dont fungi need to feed somehow?
wont they die eventually with nothing organic to eat?
his eventual return may take a while

the thing about fungi is that as long as they have a damp and fairly warm environment it will grow on anything, walls, carpets, furnitute, just take a pick,

There isn't actually an issue. Dude realized he was gay and got a divorce. Happens all the time.

forgetting a little details here and there
took him 2 marriages 4 sons and being 50 years old to know that about himself?
fuck outta here, its pure lack of character and cowardice

>help my sisters husband is gay and wants to move on with his life and now I need to prank him good.

You talk about being and man and doing the right thing and you think putting stink bombs in a guys house is going to change anything. Pathetic.

just fucking beat his ass. this pre-meditated destruction of property home invasion bullshit is just cowardly and unjust. You want him to feel like he betrayed you and her? Just beat him up. If you lose, you lose, but if you win and don't put him in the hospital, he'll understand where you're coming from.

Gets some giant plastic Easter eggs and put a rag in and fill with water. Wait few months. Toss rag into washing machine with clothes. Black mold should have already developed.

cabbage them

What’s that

youtube.com/watch?v=-kNPmTZQySk

When you sneak into his home at night and forcefully insert several cabbages into his asshole. I did it to my mom's boyfriend.

He’s moving to Brazil for a long time but still keeps his place? Break in and set up a air bnb, collect money

Let some bedbugs loose in his bedroom

Attached: 518319512.jpg (529x502, 33K)

So he was straight and now he's gay. Your sister turned him gay

Constructive and profitable!

Why not be an adult move on with your life and just not empower that person by messing with him?