I have smoked about 2g in a day and i didn't get high what so ever...

I have smoked about 2g in a day and i didn't get high what so ever. Person i got it from says it is strawberry haze that should give you an euphoric high, but i literally felt nothing. It smells and tastes great, but no high at all.

Attached: IMG_20200121_225234.jpg (3120x4160, 979K)

Sounds like some CBD only bud homie.

You are either king of the works or got ripped off

Sounds like you got ripped off, congrats on needing assistance figuring that out.

my dude always gives me my money back if i'm not happy with it so its not about that. Everything seems amazing about this bud so i was just wondering if anybody with more knowledge knows what the fuck is wrong with it

it's floral smoke, a synthetic weed analog

go buy some more from him and see if you get fucked up from that.

i just huff nos weed gives me the heeby jeebies

Cbd

any way of seeing that besides not getting high from smoking it?

Vaping it makes you high as hell.

Like others have said it's very possible that he sold you some CBD bud. It can look and smell just like regular weed but not get you high. It's a lot cheaper too so he probably made some money off of you.

Attached: smug.jpg (201x251, 7K)

If it smells good, looks good and taste good but you are not stoned from it, CBD bro. you have to get stoned from a bud like that

are you retarded?
the only reason why vaping it gets you crumbled really hard quickly is because the THC oil in it is concentrated af whereas 2g of weed might last you all night

it is good to smoke cbd from time to time. it clears your brain from THC. it would be the best for the body and mind to combine those two, since all new weed contains high lvls of THC and none of CBD and it fucks with your mind

two possibilities here:

1. you got ripped off.
2. your tolerance is so high that you don't feel the same as expected.

...if it were more concentrated, wouldnt the liquid last longer?

no, because there is more THC in THC concentrated e-liquids.
but less thc in 2g of weed but weed lasts ages, it can last the whole night, but my e-cig runs out really quick when i smoke tch eliquid

this is true but it could also be cloned one too many times too

after about the 7th or 8th gen of clones they start losing potency quickly

I have strawberry diesel in CBD bud here.. it might be the same you got. :S

i can compare them

CBD

Attached: 252.jpg (1844x1383, 514K)

haze sucks

Bro ive smoked for over 4 years daily and i always get high off a bong rip even if its some low grade gas thats obviously cbd you said you smoked 2 fucking grams u would be high as shit lol

Also to elaborate on that ive smoked cbd weed before it does have a taste and a smell too it and it looks like weed too something to think about.