Y’all ever stopped talking to someone cause they’re dry af? I wanna vent but I feel like you guys wouldn’t care

Y’all ever stopped talking to someone cause they’re dry af? I wanna vent but I feel like you guys wouldn’t care

Attached: 82494A5B-0496-4870-8302-329B3A5EC367.jpg (622x434, 44K)

Define dry. Are we talking about sexual or a person being fucking lame?
I just ghosted someone for being a righteous asshole and a troll. That was quickly lame in my books.

Someone who’s a boring texter pretty much

>dry af

Attached: 1577066136663.jpg (540x422, 28K)

I’ll read it if you vent

And ffs I’m always the one who has to ask the questions. Like she don’t even care about me fuck but she be telling me she loves me and shit like tf mixed signals

Someone might be a boring texter but usually want to talk in person in my experience

Been talking to this girl and she’s cool lives 30 minutes away from me but when we Text she’s boring as FUCK. Wish she would put more effort

Twits and Twats everywhere

Stop projecting an expectation onto someone, act with out motive and to not try manipulate a situation to end the way you intend. You ask and say things wanting a certain reaction and you will almost always be disappointed.

bro honestly I’m retarded can you dumb this down for me

just drive over and smash, women do this because they are usually entertaining multiple men. Chances are there is someone who she invests the majority of her energy into and you are the safe bet incase it doesn't work out between the other guy. You should try to screw her asap and if she declines sever contact as ultimately she will waste your time.

Responding to your response.
Yes, I have done this before. You'll feel a bit guilty and all but it's ok. People these days are really fucking jaded.
Funny thing is I talk to a literal autist and chose to keep talking to said person instead of someone with a bachelors degree.
I shit you not, some people are cooler than others despite social standards.

Attached: 028983475502.jpg (336x336, 13K)

Maybe she’s a bad texter, or if not maybe kind of being manipulative and just acting like she loves you to keep you around

Wow I really hope this isn't op. Just because someone cares about you doesn't mean they want you to whip it out. Keep it in your pants.

So you message her expecting all these interesting things to come pouring out of her and when they dont your pissed off. All shes done there is not do what you expected, that's not her fault. Just deal with and embrace whatever reaction she gives, be happy with her time and if she wants to see you again and spend time with you then be happy with that. If you get all hung up on texts and weak replays your gona be disappointed or angry alot. She cant be everything you want, if she says you loves you in person and is kind when your with her, but is lousy at talking on text then just talk deep on text to someone else. If you spoil this cos you wernt happy with her texting you'll most likely be more upset when you don't even have her there in person

You right user. I honestly never been this mad over someone being dry. I just shrug it off. Idk she different. fuck these feelings

Maybe it's you whos boring.
Maybe you don't give interesting questions with details.
Shit questions=shit results.
Fun fact. When a woman gives one word answers it usually means she's not interested in you

Honestly I wouldn’t consider myself a boring texter/person but idk if she’s not interested in me on a romantic level. But as I was reading these replies + plus her texting me just now I just realized I wouldn’t mind being friends and I don’t wanna waste my energy on being mad. As an user said imma just embrace and deal with the reaction she gives me

Getting pissed at her wont change anything, just improve the time you have together and the text stuff can come around more, maybe she says she loves you because your being super intense with her and it's the easy thing to say. Just try to relax and be comfortable, I used to get so hung up on so many situations but when I realised I could just let go of social anxiety and feel relaxed without pressure to fill moments of silent or not address difficult situations I noticed people just felt more comfortable around me and my whole life got easier and people just opened up to me.

When your with her if your feeling this annoyance and cant stop thinking about this issue and your angry, she will be picking up on this 100% and itll make you uncomfortable to be around. So either let it go or talk to her about it.

Just wanna clarify I don’t bring it up. I don’t say “you’re so dry, be more fun” or some shit like that I just try to the make the best out of the situation.

Can you discuss similar subjects with her in person that your trying to talk about over text?

And I didnt assume youd said anything like that to her, not yet at least

I try to sometimes. Like I’ll ask a question and she’ll be like “yeah” or “no”. Like I could be like what’s your favorite tv show and she’ll be like “idk a lot” but irl I could ask her that and she’ll say what’s her favorite show and then she’ll ask me about mines

Oh know I’m just saying that for people that think I do