Why don't you own an AR-15, Cred Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Cred Forums?

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/food/company-develops-square-tipped-knives-after-rise-stabbings-t172085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1479271552829.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Because I am not a gigantic fucking faggot

Because I am not a gigantic fucking faggot

Kek. Who is that in the photo?

The United Caliphate of Britbongistan here. Anything sharper than a butter knife is classed as on offensive weapon.

today.com/food/company-develops-square-tipped-knives-after-rise-stabbings-t172085

Attached: bongsucks.jpg (1344x653, 191K)

Why do you think your government made the gun laws that they did?

Self bumping. Don’t care.

stop making this thread every single day of your diabetic life

I don't have diabetes. You're probably projecting fat boy.

you're a larping fucking pencil necked loser who has never held a gun in his life

Lol ok

Attached: arfif.jpg (3024x4032, 1.6M)

sks is better

First QUeen Elizabeth 1 banned wheelock pistols after William of Orange was assassinated in 1584.

Then to stop poaching with the Vagrancy Act 1824.

Then fear of children or drunkards shooting people in 1903 came the Pistols Act.

The Firearms Act 1920 came from fear of available weapons after World War 1 and working class unrest.

Then The Firearms Act 1937 cucked us most as the Home Secretary banned owning a gun for 'self defence'.

Firearms act 1968 got shotguns.

and so on and so forth. just cucked in every way.

Enjoy your red garbage.

Ok but that doesn't explain why.

Did you read the post?

Queen Elizabeth was in fear of assassination.

Poachers were poaching.

Children and drunkards were shooting people.

Working class were pissed off and had easy access to weapons.

Home secretary sucked dick, no real explanation for this one.

Shotguns existed.

Then automatics etc.

By that point it was all engrained into our legislation.

because i'm not in the fucking hood, nor am i a fag

Ok but what about the right of ordinary, law-abiding people to protect themselves and their families? That doesn't count for shit in sconeland?

Do lots of fags own guns?

Nope. Originally you were able to apply for a licence. One of the reasons would be exactly that, self defense.

The 1937 Firearms Act took away that right, just because the Home Secretary at the time decided it. You could no longer cite 'self defense' as a valid reason to apply for a firearms licence.

So nope. Doesn't count for shit.

Just posession of a knife can get you 4 years in prison.

What does "possession" mean, and what does "knife" mean?

Also why is Britain dead set on creating an environment in which younger, larger, and stronger people can push others around without facing consequences?

Keep your ejector port covered bro.
> you're welcome.

Attached: IMG_20200115_144425.jpg (749x960, 152K)

i might be living in a shithole, but at least it aint a 3rd world country.

No reason to. The gun sits in my house and gets cleaned once a month.

So it is illegal for a shop to sell a knife to anyone under 18. This is kitchen knives, cutlery, anything. Unless it has a folding blade and is less than 3" in length.

Some types of knives are banned outright and illegal to own - flick knives, butterfly knives, concealed knives.

Possession is defined in law as - carry a knife in public without good reason, unless it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less.

You can do a lot of damage with a 3 inch knife, and a folding knife is way easier to conceal.

I don't make the laws my dude.

Yeah but your people allowed legislators to pass
this emotionally-driven, ineffectual nonsense in the name of helping people "feel safe".
Brits are cuckbags.

I agree bro.

The police don't carry guns either. If they need somebody with a gun they need to call for backup and a special armed police unit come out.

I live in Louisiana and it makes me pretty anxious to think of what would happen if the Fed ever tried to infringe on the second amendment here.
Government agents and civilians would actually get into firefights. People would die.
We don't need that.

its straight out illegal here. fully automatic weapons have always been illegal for private ownership and recently they added semiautomatics based on a military design on the ban list as well. guess in this internet age its easy to just order some parts and turn your semi into a full auto if you want to. for home defence i still think the good old 12gauge is just as good and everyone has one of them around.

And when seconds matter, the police are only minutes away.

>Because I am not a gigantic fucking faggot
Correction: "because I AM a gigantic fucking faggot"

Barrel is too long, and if more than one person breaks into your house, you're probably fucked.

Hey you don't say that.

Self bumping again, don’t give a ahit

Why does OP only own one?

bump for OP as I go to bed. Goodnight all.

Why do so many people think an AR is good for home defense. Overpenetration is a real possibility and the last thing you need is for multiple rounds to go through your house and into the neighbors and if it doesn’t hit your neighbor it goes through his walls and into his neighbor. A Remington 870 holds five. If you can’t clear your house with that much buckshot you need more practice. An an added bonus the sound of cycling one into the chamber will most likely end the confrontation.

Because I'm planning on building an AR10

>five rounds
>assuming everyone still shoots like a champ under threat
>assuming home invasions are always one or two criminals

Fuck off, shithead.

The fudd is strong with this one.

You didn't by chance recommend firing through the door, did you? Or shooting two shots into the air to scare off criminals? On national television?

Either you love Dick or you're one of the "I support the Second Amendment, but ..." types.

Who needs to be accurate under pressure? Buckshot down the hall will clear everyone out. Why do you think they were called trench guns?

You don't speak truth? Hmmm sounds like a liberal

Dude, for all the whining nobody has addressed the overpenetration issue. Your neighbors safety should be in part of your plan.

Why don't you own pants that fit

>>not understanding buckshot spread
Just kill yourself now.

I do not need AR-15. I have austrian rifle Lorenz model 1854

Attached: IMG_20200122_005422.jpg (3648x1744, 1.34M)

Because an AR-10 shoots .308 as opposed to the AR-15's .223

Well......it’s better than a slingshot.

because its not for home defense, its for home offense, i dont have to take the time i would need rechambering a round. just switch target and squeeze, better recoil controll less of a kick to my sholder, my 8 year old can fire it without flying off his feet. if im disabled my kids have a chance, and if you ask why i would rather them use a rifle than a pistol? recoil controll, a handgun weighs nothing. and if they pop a shot wrong the recoil sends it straight into their face with a rifle, the weight alone mostly compenstes for this, also the length gives the added safty for them so they dont accidentally shoot themselves trying to save their brother or sisters lives. and again. the ar 15 is a great all around platform good for defense offense and hunting... modular designe, just conveinent.

The fighting was bloody too

fuck the neighbors , their assholes anyway and havnt returned my tupperware

You do realize you can be arrested for “home offense” in most states. If you live in a state with “castle doctrine” law or “don’t back down” fine but if you overpenetrate and kill your innocent neighbor you are in jail and someone else is screwing your wife and raising your kid.

first of all home invasion is completely unheard of here. secondly if say 3 guys enter your house and you blow the head of one of them, show me that 2 guys who will charge at you with one barrel waiting to be fired at close range. if they still do so you end up in a one on one fight thats some odds i can deal with

It takes a little distance for buckshot to spread out far enough to be useful as 'scattershot'. Unless your hallways are 20 yards+ you might as well use a rifle.

P.S. Buck is not the only kind of shot.

It’s not like you want birdshot for your home defense. Don’t get me wrong, it’s better than nothing but certainly not optimal.

In my home with most rooms less than 20' in any direction bean bag rounds and blanks can kill. Not that I'd use a shotgun for self defense.

im not gonna charge at you, im gonna start shooting through your wall where i think your shot came from

I actually prefer #4 buckshot for mine. I know most people go with 00 buck. I’ve got no problem with that. I know the next comment will call me dead because the home intruders are all wearing complete body armor but at this point and time that’s not likely for me. I have no problem with AR’s but it’s not my go to home defense gun. As the world changes my opinion might change.

>im gonna this im gonna that
im going to bed right now completely unarmed in a peacefull first world country where this shit never happend. sleep tight american bro, and remember to keep your guns loaded and close by. you never know when thoose niggers come for you.

If your not gonna charge the homeowner what the hell are you gonna do? Watch TV til the police come? No home intruder randomly shoots where he thinks the homeowner is because he has no idea the layout of the house. That’s the one advantage in the homeowners favor.

>Why don't you
I'm not an insecure amerifat

>>never seen a gun in real life
>>doesnt realise guns make noise
and rooms arent that big unless you live in a mansion so sending 15 rounds through your wall leaves a good possibility im gonna hit somthing

shut the hell up fag. no one gives a single shit.

I'm not a shotgun guy. I own one and an AR as well. I live in a 'shall issue' state with Castle Doctrine laws so I've got a gun on me whenever I'm wearing pants.
Not everyone is as lucky as I am, and not everyone owns as many guns as I do. So you wanna protect yourself with an AR? Fine by me. A shotgun? Also fine by me. You wanna roll over and spread you ass cheeks for any home invaders? You be you.

never said i would stay, you just killed my friend your dam right im gonna empty my clip and get the fuck out faggot

stop talking to yourself hoe

done my army service, became national champion in pistol shooting at 18, carried my 22 pistol to school at 16 because i was going to the range as soon as school was over, my teacher was also my shooting trainer, got a hunting license and knows perfectly well how to handle most pistols, revolvers, hunting rifles, shotguns, ag3, mp5, mg3, m72, handgrenades, 81mm mortar etc. owns no guns today bc i have no use for them.

thats an AR-10
source: my dad

I live in New Jersey where buying pepper spray is restricted. I went over to PA and bought some anyway.

Attached: 1579630645377.jpg (1432x1526, 70K)

Care to explain how you did that because you still have to have them shipped to an FFL in New Jersey to take possession.

This is such a bad idea people gonna get sliced up instead of stabbed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Attached: 1397241839750.gif (274x202, 1.48M)

Jesus man do really need to blow a fist sized hole in the nigger who wants to steal your tv?

You mean a GayR-15

>an AR-15

because I have 6 currently
plus an ar10
and picked up a new lower last night

Because I don't live in a country with a third-world murder rate and guns laws that make it inevitable.

Attached: gun-death-rates-chart.jpg (620x644, 63K)

Because i own a actual gun.

Why do you keep making this thread, dickless? You are a minority in this country.
Most people don't give a shit about guns and stop trying to push your stupid faggot hobby down everyone's fucking throat like a penis that you don't have.

Family member.

Cuz Guvnah Northum won't let me

Attached: inputContent_1517408709524.gif (640x360, 1.04M)

Are they away that they committed a felony?