Celeb evening - Fuck it all anons

Attached: odeya_snitchesgetstitches.jpg (740x740, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/793485801/#793487568
thebarchive.com/b/thread/793485801/#793487247
thebarchive.com/b/thread/794974905/#794977552
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
thebarchive.com/b/thread/795551413/#795552810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Attached: 33687904_204387817056308_605245696135659520_n.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

fuck off bd

beatin my coc

Attached: 8403b1fdee2b353756a73ed6e6.jpg (83x125, 2K)

kek that shirt is gonna trigger chad

no other gets me goin like her

Attached: bf7020ce88.jpg (250x159, 4K)

oh, then i'll stop posting her. fuck off mongo.

it triggered my lood cock

Attached: 95fc6762aef.jpg (93x125, 2K)

faggot

Attached: 28377760.jpg (125x70, 2K)

lmao this fag doesnt want to post celebs

Attached: 4e3adbd5e8daad56427a4.jpg (89x125, 2K)

if i had motivation to expand my interests i wouldn’t be a 28 year old high school dropout working at a bakery with no driver’s license, gf or friends. i have no drive to do anything other than come to these threads every day and shit up the place. the sad thing is i’ve almost completely accepted it, i’m sure in the near future i’ll regret wasting all my time. idk what else to say

Attached: abortyourself.png (2438x506, 257K)

abandoning thread

Kek, not BD user, nice try though.

Attached: odeya_deadeyesandnicelegs.jpg (2113x3000, 1.51M)

lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in 2 the thred, u gotta work for it

Attached: 6bca91dd5.jpg (75x125, 2K)

beatin my coc
first
if i had motivation to expand my interests i wouldn’t be a 28 year old high school dropout working at a bakery with no driver’s license, gf or friends. i have no drive to do anything other than come to these threads every day and shit up the place. the sad thing is i’ve almost completely accepted it, i’m sure in the near future i’ll regret wasting all my time. idk what else to say

abandoning thread

faggot

fuck off bd

Attached: 2e0ae2aaf0dabafd4c7.jpg (125x93, 2K)

wow what a beauty

Attached: cf680703e3be6009ed6ee16.jpg (106x125, 2K)

perfect goddess

Attached: c5b35.jpg (124x93, 2K)

ive got to make coffee this is going to be a long evening

no other gets me revved up like odeya

Attached: 31f43321710280c06969f2b.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Since he’s going to kill the thread anyway.

Beady is a homosexual pedophile that offers nothing to this world. His existence is only validated in his own mind by bringing others down.

You can tell beady is the Doritos, Mountain Dew, monster energy, tap out t-shirt, trucker hat kind of guy. Bet he fucking reeks of sweat.

not as long as my dick...

Attached: bfdafadfeaa0deac49b1.jpg (125x70, 1K)

wow, what a perfect goddess

Attached: 9d694a6658ed18ddc8.jpg (99x125, 2K)

Attached: embarassing.png (2118x350, 186K)

why doesn't bd like pepperoni pizza?
he thinks he's looking in a mirror

tooooooooo tru

Attached: 91c1ec264.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: excuse number 1398329842 for being an asshole to everyone around me.png (2442x724, 313K)

UMmm I made the thread user and not going to kill it.

Let the insufferable cunt throw his temper tantrum, his homosexual pedophilia is hilarious. All because no one wanted to be his friend anymore.

Attached: nina_eyemakeup.jpg (982x1248, 133K)

lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in 2 the thred, u gotta work for it oh, then i'll stop posting her. fuck off mongo. Celeb evening - Fuck it all anons beatin my coc Kek, not BD user, nice try though. no other gets me goin like her first if i had motivation to expand my interests i wouldn’t be a 28 year old high school dropout working at a bakery with no driver’s license, gf or friends. i have no drive to do anything other than come to these threads every day and shit up the place. the sad thing is i’ve almost completely accepted it, i’m sure in the near future i’ll regret wasting all my time. idk what else to say abandoning thread lmao this fag doesnt want to post celebs kek that shirt is gonna trigger chad faggot it triggered my lood cock fuck off bd

wow what a beauty
perfect goddess
beatin my coc

faggot

Attached: d4ed0159ce71df76c54a.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: hahahahahaha.png (2496x458, 196K)

lmao u mad, how was that bab cock btw?

Attached: 934bfb6d92ffb9229.jpg (93x125, 2K)

wow what a beauty
first

abandoning thread
faggot
beatin my coc

lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in 2 the thred, u gotta work for it oh, then i'll stop posting her. fuck off mongo. Celeb evening - Fuck it all anons beatin my coc Kek, not BD user, nice try though. no other gets me goin like her first if i had motivation to expand my interests i wouldn’t be a 28 year old high school dropout working at a bakery with no driver’s license, gf or friends. i have no drive to do anything other than come to these threads every day and shit up the place. the sad thing is i’ve almost completely accepted it, i’m sure in the near future i’ll regret wasting all my time. idk what else to say abandoning thread lmao this fag doesnt want to post celebs kek that shirt is gonna trigger chad faggot it triggered my lood cock fuck off bd

Attached: ae312a69905419f6c5a7593452.jpg (125x116, 2K)

no other gets me strokin like nina

Attached: 338048c7f3.jpg (70x125, 2K)

mmm nina

Attached: 8751cd9c3aeb0068b3076fd6bae4fd.jpg (83x125, 2K)

who is she?

Attached: 9a24ebd4e4870a2feeb8170.jpg (89x125, 2K)

fuck off bd

tooooooooo tru

no other gets me revved up like odeya
faggot

Since he’s going to kill the thread anyway. Beady is a homosexual pedophile that offers nothing to this world. His existence is only validated in his own mind by bringing others down.
ive got to make coffee this is going to be a long evening

You can tell beady is the Doritos, Mountain Dew, monster energy, tap out t-shirt, trucker hat kind of guy. Bet he fucking reeks of sweat.
abandoning thread

perfect goddess
lmao u mad, how was that bab cock btw?

Attached: 883fd4374c.jpg (125x40, 1K)

Attached: have you stopped enjoying things yet? pls stop.png (2456x468, 257K)

ummmmmm im chad lite, im an edgy fag but im not even original enough to do it first

Attached: 45b3a8300.jpg (85x124, 2K)

BD, I don't get mad at you, you have shown that you're only a fucking cunt when you want to be. You have the potential to be good, but put so much weight on what others think of you.

DB was your friend, you fucked it up and started spamming because you got bored or fucking whatever reason. DB leaves you, you get fired and can't fall into the oven anymore and celeb threads are back to being shit on.

Attached: nina_blowingkisses.jpg (1118x1680, 243K)

Attached: new year new me but wait I'm actually still miserable.png (2446x312, 184K)

Kek, not BD user, nice try though. Celeb evening - Fuck it all anons if i had motivation to expand my interests i wouldn’t be a 28 year old high school dropout working at a bakery with no driver’s license, gf or friends. i have no drive to do anything other than come to these threads every day and shit up the place. the sad thing is i’ve almost completely accepted it, i’m sure in the near future i’ll regret wasting all my time. idk what else to say wow what a beauty first lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in 2 the thred, u gotta work for it abandoning thread faggot beatin my coc it triggered my lood cock kek that shirt is gonna trigger chad oh, then i'll stop posting her. fuck off mongo. no other gets me goin like her lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in 2 the thred, u gotta work for it oh, then i'll stop posting her. fuck off mongo. Celeb evening - Fuck it all anons beatin my coc Kek, not BD user, nice try though. no other gets me goin like her first if i had motivation to expand my interests i wouldn’t be a 28 year old high school dropout working at a bakery with no driver’s license, gf or friends. i have no drive to do anything other than come to these threads every day and shit up the place. the sad thing is i’ve almost completely accepted it, i’m sure in the near future i’ll regret wasting all my time. idk what else to say abandoning thread lmao this fag doesnt want to post celebs kek that shirt is gonna trigger chad faggot it triggered my lood cock fuck off bd lmao this fag doesnt want to post celebs

lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in 2 the thred, u gotta work for it oh, then i'll stop posting her. fuck off mongo. Celeb evening - Fuck it all anons beatin my coc Kek, not BD user, nice try though. no other ge

Attached: fb0a28904b838f135690d1ee3b63.jpg (70x125, 1K)

first
faggot

Since he’s going to kill the thread anyway. Beady is a homosexual pedophile that offers nothing to this world. His existence is only validated in his own mind by bringing others down.

mmm nina

abandoning thread
fuck off bd

lmao nice try makin me cum 5 mins in

Attached: 2cdf4e9e4b.jpg (125x93, 2K)

hahaha he's actually got under your skin

Attached: oh god it's not a meme he actually is miserable hahaha.png (2392x538, 257K)

Beady#7742
mmmmm send me lewd coc on disc PLZ

Attached: 1567865299093.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Attached: tears stream down your face.png (2448x720, 321K)

chad lite making you look like a bitch. not that that's hard

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1741x2629, 634K)

All this because corly was fucking someone else. He can't even manage an online bf, how could he ever get a gf lmao

LMFAO
thebarchive.com/b/thread/793485801/#793487568

He has said this a few times lmao
>i-if they weren't so lazy they'd have a spambot too!!!

Attached: 0E2CF065-3E09-451E-85C0-7E27BD001B59.jpg (1242x1527, 1.21M)

holy shit, that's honestly unnerving as fuck. just shows you how fucked this guys thinking is
>If they weren't so lazy they'd be spamming too.
thats like seriel killer mentality.
>youd all be killing too if you werent pussy

here is another good one. he got super butthurt at db for not responding fast enough and spammed for it then tried to cover his tracks.
thebarchive.com/b/thread/793485801/#793487247

Attached: IMG_4607.png (750x1334, 315K)

Attached: IMG_4608.png (750x1334, 243K)

he posted his discord messages with lilianon once when someone said he drove them off. he is clearly socially retarded, poor lilianon is trying so hard to be nice and you can still tell he was fed up with beady.

>feb 2019
>he has been doing this shit for almost a year
>you now realise he started doing it way before that
>mfw

Attached: 1578517032341.jpg (2303x1956, 895K)

he has given so many different reasons at this point. it all boils down to one: he craves attention.

dudes been at it for like 4 5 years now lmao

I don't have the screenshots of when he blamed his spamming on 9/11.

i thought the same when he did that, he has no self awanress. during the holiday season he'd brag about all the anons who were talking to him on disc. its so cringy

Attached: 1579630655189.jpg (341x339, 17K)

*poop*

Attached: nina_inred.jpg (1280x1771, 367K)

thebarchive.com/b/thread/794974905/#794977552

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>i'm so f*cking petty now

Attached: i am invincible.jpg (600x311, 34K)

Attached: Ana (8).jpg (614x768, 75K)

>babs in that thread being a dick too
ahhh the good old days

I love u bridenon

i luv u neeners

I love both of you

thebarchive.com/b/thread/795551413/#795552810
Because I don't want friends. All friends do is hurt you.
KEK

qt af

i love you too! :)
:]

Attached: Ana (417).jpg (1138x792, 260K)

Meh, I'm shit and smell like cloves.

Attached: nina_mirror.jpg (1280x854, 79K)

lmao the state of this thread, the mmm posters are circling like sharks and the thread is dead as shit, what quality

Attached: fa4967a.jpg (113x125, 2K)

Attached: 1315246448630.jpg (200x219, 10K)

>please stop posting my old cringe posts

man babs is just so much better than beady kek

oh youre back after getting btfod by chad lite

I wonder what caused all the quality posters to leave this thread? hmmmmmmmmm what could it be??????

Attached: tragic.png (2500x230, 166K)

that chad lite thing was hilarious coming from him, he copies every bit of his persona from other posters

they are both their own type of shitfest stop

you are a very good user and that stands out in this shithole
also your bride is pretty

Attached: tumblr_nbt1eujuyN1sjzsf6o1_1280.jpg (852x658, 120K)

the entire time between now and my last post i was thinking of a comeback to try to btfo him but i couldn't think of anything

beats me tbf

Attached: 94fe28ebdea620267d.jpg (125x104, 2K)

true but babs is just a super twat. beady is a loud super twat.

I'll beat you with a metal pipe in a minute

you actually get fired?

Discord..gg/ejy6qHY {remove the extra dot}

Server with no rules! Post whatever you want without risk of ban.

Loli, VC, controversial topics, egirls w daddy issues, and A LOT of shitposting.

>that one fag so desperate for attention that he's literally posting spam to stand out instead of posting a celeb and avatar-fagging like all the others
the absolute STATE

Attached: 1153ebfe1f32d9046be1105829c9a0b2.jpg (125x93, 2K)

you just described yourself

Attached: tumblr_mkhlyeSMrC1ry3n4po1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 624K)

wallpaper bro is so cool lmao he makes bd so angry
>3 months later, there's 40 different regulars that dont post celebs at all and everyone is acting like its normal cause they think it makes me angry, meanwhile im still spamming dicks all day
HAHAHAHA

Attached: c1c6b81ea51.jpg (125x125, 3K)

he was baiting you, he knows how pathetic he is. he just wants you to respond.

holy shit you sound mad
Beady#7742 add me lets talk about it

mommy

Attached: 794a3e1331739857.jpg (1280x1920, 173K)

beat my dick instead...

Attached: e7886bab1a99d8ead1c70ec.jpg (125x71, 2K)

Attached: 47b7c91328970145.jpg (1200x1564, 127K)

Attached: 107165369_kira-kosarin-shuba-mag-spring-2019-7.jpg (1200x1800, 271K)

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-3498238.jpg (720x1187, 167K)

lol little baby bitch. stay mad

mmm... mmm mm mm. who is she?

Attached: a35ca7cd232795c16ed.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-3646088.jpg (1080x1920, 1006K)

Attached: MDkjAiJh_o.jpg (1080x1243, 601K)

Attached: kira-kosarin-social-media-06-28-2019-7.jpg (800x1422, 174K)

Attached: 8630351331739850.jpg (933x2019, 164K)

Celeb thread meta timeline:
MMMMMMM -> UGLY WHORE -> WHO IS SHE

What's next?

Attached: 83088243f128.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: kira-kosarin-photoshoot-for-c-est-prune-magazine-july-2019-3.jpg (1280x1629, 332K)

yep that's what you're turning this place into. people don't even want to post celebs when you're sperging out and 'mmm fuk my dik' spamming

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-4037098.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

fuuuuuuk who is she

Attached: e2a8fd635f205f2a837f5.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-3498237.jpg (720x1187, 127K)

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-3611527.jpg (720x1280, 484K)

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-3459531.jpg (1536x2048, 273K)

haha you drove lilyposter away

cooming

Attached: da046a9d6f20988b532c1fe35b7f7f6.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: everyone else is a cunt I'm actually the only nice one I swear.png (2326x322, 180K)

who is she????

Attached: c0358b442323d3.jpg (125x93, 2K)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk who is she fuuk who is she fuk mmm

Attached: 16510ea77132a0b8791e71a93.jpg (68x125, 2K)

Attached: 76406232_2995315647154569_4184596734931557353_n.webm (720x1280, 1.44M)

And Nessa 2.0

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-2809853.jpg (1080x1080, 358K)

i drove my lewd cock into your mother

Attached: e27fe5.jpg (93x125, 2K)

no he didn't! he showed the screancap of lilyanon trying to be as nice to him as possible. it wasnt his fault! everyone is an asshole, bd is a victim

mmm so tru, who is she btw?

i always try my best to be kind, yall are mostly nice people

Attached: Ana (45).png (700x400, 460K)

Attached: 7ab02131db8a.jpg (93x125, 2K)

remember how nice he was to you? the beady love crew? lmfao you couldn't even give back 1/10 of that goodness. even honey bun never talks to you anymore.

SHE WAS ROBBED

Attached: ana-robbed.jpg (614x768, 231K)

And nessa1.0

Attached: 77222875_173051337122407_4290745793760569187_n.webm (720x1280, 389K)

who is she tho?

Attached: f285506bfe4dcde524264ded.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Kira Kosarin some nickelodeon thot.

Attached: Kira-Kosarin-Feet-3282912.jpg (2333x3500, 467K)

Attached: everyone else is responsible for my life choices.png (1660x310, 171K)

lewd cocks out

Attached: 6c5a.jpg (99x125, 2K)

im gonna expand the size of your mothers anal canal if you dont stfu bitch as, you son of a basterd bich

Attached: 49386fccca0abc0.jpg (93x125, 2K)

definitely gotta get the friends only hurt you one

Attached: Lily Mo clap.gif (251x228, 1.53M)

Attached: u wuz nevr tested liek me.png (1180x246, 113K)

clappin my bals 2gether 4 lil-e...

Attached: 7cf09.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: f9dd9e7.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

how do you feel when those kids that live upstairs laugh at that fucking pizza face? you're 28 dude fix your skin.

mmmm, my door is open...

Attached: 48d012.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: hailee-steinfeld-photoshoot-for-l-officiel-2020-0.jpg (1280x1600, 144K)

Attached: hailee-steinfeld-photoshoot-for-l-officiel-2020-1.jpg (1280x1705, 257K)

like no other, she gets me goin

Attached: 4da.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: wheeeeere did I go wrong, I loooooost a friend.png (1058x300, 113K)

I love that she looks right at the camera and knows it caught her being dumb

my coc rn...

Attached: 27fb009.jpg (70x125, 2K)

whelp im out of here

she lookin rite at my fierce lookin dick

Attached: 38741e97742247c3486ef9fac764e0b.jpg (83x125, 2K)

this is polite, thank you. you have brought me a smile

Attached: Ana (171).jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

BABS IS GONE

Attached: e1806a1c88936869da2.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: tfw actually fatter and weaker.png (1708x306, 138K)

not my usual tuesday cum but i can make this work... mmmm that face

Attached: a7acae6f965a.jpg (78x125, 2K)

I think beady liked nessa1, he used to stop spamming when nessa1 would ask him to

Attached: 89e46d3.jpg (828x985, 155K)

Any anons want to beat their cocks to Kat with me?

Attached: 1495170905146.jpg (1999x3000, 1.33M)

he was nice yeah

Attached: 3d2347f7695c59794d17988289b9d7.jpg (79x125, 2K)

Beady#7742

whelp im out of here

Attached: until he left you lmfao.png (1264x310, 116K)

kek not enough to stick around he didn't

Attached: 1559583989159.jpg (500x500, 30K)

you keep posting my old one, good luck with that

Attached: 9eb20.jpg (125x70, 1K)

i could be persuaded

Attached: Katherine-McNamara -Entertainment-Weekly-Party-at-2017-Comic-Con--04.jpg (1470x2011, 192K)

; ------ ; cuuuuuuuuuuuute

Attached: 7.jpg (93x125, 2K)

that's mine dude

whelp im out of here

whelp im out of here

Attached: 1576669901888.jpg (274x237, 25K)

You know that she's a fucking dirty whore and probably just gets ran through in her trailer on set.

Attached: kat-1.jpg (1008x1346, 161K)

oh, alright carry on lol

Attached: 97d4f31476ce1730ffc36feda7357.jpg (93x124, 2K)

:/

Attached: you let him down like you let everyone down.png (1282x302, 152K)

whelp babs is out of here

Attached: 67b215ee9a22b2d90f5dfa.jpg (125x77, 1K)

whelp im out of here

Attached: mompostedagain.jpg (393x385, 41K)

whelp im into here

lmao

Attached: 2bf07f7c45a6e1d8401ac9.jpg (125x93, 2K)

sold

Attached: katherine-mcnamara-asos-life-is-beautiful-party-in-los-angeles-04-25-2019-5.jpg (1280x1918, 233K)

whelp im out of here for good this time

the beady love crew can't disassemble until we all receive a kiss and a hug

very very difficult to coom in here lazy cunts

Attached: 257ea6949c88af6e0b160805b34fd.jpg (125x123, 2K)

don't you fucking do it

I wonder how many times she shows up to the scene with dried cum all over her clothes.

Attached: D_njNoFXkAAmAkK.jpg (675x900, 132K)

whelp im out of here

Attached: Ana (381).jpg (1398x1800, 1.45M)

Attached: 54251454234565.jpg (731x950, 105K)

fuuuuuuuk ur dishing it out so slow, naughty

Attached: 40.jpg (83x125, 2K)

mmmm maybe i can fap 2 her 2 if u behave...

Attached: 4efd1d6729b5f9dc0c1.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 10b2df9.jpg (958x1200, 133K)

probably less than the times she starts shooting a scene with a load inside her and they have to re-shoot because it starts dripping down her leg

Attached: Katherine-McNamara-boyfriend.jpg (1450x1882, 372K)

dos lil bewbs

Attached: f50daaa04d9fad13d116c42.jpg (68x125, 1K)

Uh.. be my guest.

Attached: 5254215421.jpg (760x1013, 192K)

That sounds like a hassle, they should probably fire her if she's doing that.

Attached: 1432750390267.jpg (217x320, 10K)

ill be ur host 2nite, 2 lewd cock town...

Attached: edbfb8e389c4d217629a00.jpg (125x86, 2K)

Evening Bridenon.

Attached: Cute Hat.jpg (1020x576, 90K)

all two of them

Attached: 8f3ccf8.jpg (3712x5568, 1.43M)

Jayden time

Attached: 2019-05-23 12.26.19 2050339843506232198_1731105359.jpg (1080x1349, 171K)

Attached: tfw pizza face.png (1810x356, 184K)

I'll be sure to put on my best suit

Attached: 45754535.jpg (1508x2010, 385K)

geee kendall how come u get TWO bewbs :}

Attached: 66c88c337eafa300.jpg (104x125, 2K)

Attached: 2019-05-02 19.07.14 2035321351317068491_1731105359.jpg (1080x1350, 193K)

Attached: 2019-07-20 19.22.50 2092586486498530870_1731105359.jpg (1080x1350, 312K)

I'm sure that she's under contract and would probably end up #metoo the whole cast, because you know they have all been up in all her holes.

Attached: kc3.jpg (768x1152, 89K)

Go to bed derpy

whatchu doin awake

One time, I had a nice conversation with lilyposter about how much we both love tall girls...
I miss him.

Her family hooked her up

Attached: 26b16a2.jpg (750x1045, 84K)

whelp im out of here

whelp im out of here

whelp im out of here

whelp im out of here

whelp im out of here

>One time, I had a nice conversation with lilyposter about how much we both love tall girls...
>I miss him.
Good old beady drove him away for you.

It's only 5 o clock lol

Attached: 2019-12-04 10.08.35 2191631998551138625_1731105359.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

they think you're db

ok you aren't who I thought kek

It's 2 am in Germany.

Attached: THICC3.webm (640x800, 795K)

shockingly not all the pedos are german

Attached: kenzie_moufdrop.gif (500x380, 892K)

Ya BD is an indian syrup sucker right?

yessir beady as-the-sparrow-flies-north is his full name

Ah got it
I can post like him though
Just a mix of Maddie, Lilly and Jade should do it ;P

I don't think I am

But only 5:10 in California hehe

Attached: 2018-09-24 18.29.35 1875851742106079095_1731105359.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

> You mean to tell me you'd rather hold your celeb crushes hand (with parents consent) and play board games (no Ouija caues of the evil spirits) rather than having pre-marital sex? Hell I bet you'd rather sleep in sleep in separate sleeping bags until marriage too!

Yes. ᶘᵒ- ᵒ ᶅ

Attached: 9a2ea31331726010.jpg (938x1212, 238K)

goodnight

Attached: gg1458.jpg (1810x2715, 308K)

just throw in some closeted homosexual denial and we've got ourselves a db

Luckily I still have him on disc, even if he isn't as active as before.

Attached: 97bf0ff.jpg (1365x2048, 592K)

Night Geeg

Attached: Gnarly Wave Jepsen.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Attached: Vicky wave.webm (640x360, 310K)

>denial
I see him being quite open about wanting to suck cock

goodnight.

yeah but its a maddie cock so its different

it depends on the day, sometimes he's all about it and sometimes he has to fuck ems with the lights off

sleep well

the combination of this post and nobody responding to his retarded taypost is gonna make bd spam more

Ooof can't say that's not true hehe

Hahah

>trying to have fun is retarded, now watch me MMMMMMMMMMMMMM post for three hours

I wasn't speaking with you, don't speak unless spoken to.