GF ate a ton in college and gained 20+ lbs. Still hot, or in the "GTFO" zone?

GF ate a ton in college and gained 20+ lbs. Still hot, or in the "GTFO" zone?

Attached: ba2.jpg (1800x1000, 501K)

Yummy belly post more

Another angle

Attached: ba-s-2.jpg (1000x1000, 286K)

too hard to tell without nudes

My wife's fatter. So yeah shes still okay.

Attached: ba4-x.jpg (1800x1000, 498K)

Full nude? Really hard to tell without seeing ass

Need face pics

naw man she's still hot. any pussy/asshole pics?

Far from hot. Like, not even fucking close mate. Looks pregnant to me

Was gross before, now she's okay.

if she doesn't care what she look like now she is going to be a whale in her 30s

ew

Her fat looks pretty hot

Have her diet at least 15 off and tell her to keep it that way

feed her more

This is the hottest thing I've seen all day. Keep going.

> hottest thing I’ve seen all day
> Far from hot

Thanks for your cohesive opinion Cred Forums

she looked sooooo much better before, but i'd still plow her. post a pic of you fucking her

Yeah, definitely some belly going on there. But other than that, pretty hot, right?

Abort user. This obviously shows a lack of control. Do you really want to tie yourself down to that?

it's not great but if you want a serious reply, does she still make you nut? if she does then she's still alright but if you're struggling at the end just kill it.
she really fuckin blew up though man ask her how she's doing. like polar opposites before and after. but she's been thin before so she can do it again.

No. If I was with her, the belly would be the elephant in the room when I’m looking at her. I wouldn’t be able to keep my eyes off that stomach cuz it’s so fucking nasty. That’s why it ruins her image for me

That’s cuz the guys who find her hot are a bunch of obese neck beards who probably think a 180 lbs whale is still fuckable.

ew ew ew ew ew no

I mean, yea, other than that, but that's a pretty big turn off, or at least it would be for me. Losing whatever college weight she put on isn't really going to be a huge issue, if she's willing to put effort into that. If you're happy with her otherwise, this isn't an issue anyway, but she did look better before

Still hot but on that downward slope. Get her on keto. Shit will tighten her up like an epileptic during a Pink Floyd laser show

These faggots will fuck wet sod if it looked at them long enough

Attached: D4600AD5-2030-436F-9E8D-0836D78FB391.jpg (800x961, 136K)

if she isnt going to atleast try to get rid of it, gtfo bro... unless you want to man the harpoon because your going to be wrangling a whale.

No they wouldn't. They'd go full autism and blow it then go bitch about it on Cred Forums.

Chick on the right obviously just had a kid user. What aren't you telling us?

She's definitely got chub going on but she's not beyond redemption yet, OP. Take her to the gym

still savable
get her on an excersize

save it before it's too late.
20 lbs takes only two months to lose.

Post progression pics.

Attached: oaalxuggl7941.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Attached: ev4y91o80r941.jpg (960x895, 116K)

Attached: XibXRWD.jpg (1325x918, 472K)

Ok but she's actually pregnant right?

Right is 10/10 to men with high testosterone levels

Nah she just huge a round now. Love it

Attached: tqzwzmogzq941.jpg (960x664, 92K)

As of now it seems ok, not a complete turn off, but I would encourage her to try and lose some weight. If she doesn't stick to it and starts gaining more, then leave. It means she doesn't have self-control or much motivation which is pretty bad long-term. Anyone here who says "hot", is either a lonely cuck or has a weird fetish for chubby people.

That's a lot of cum that she swallowed.

Get clothes that fit, and sure. Hot af

did you get equivalently fat? yes-> stay. no-> you deserve better.

and she aint getting any thinner. take it from an oldfag

You mean a corset that fits

Attached: 092F299B-A023-498D-93B2-5322EBF2329E.jpg (693x693, 92K)

Attached: ym7lua5fxub41.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Attached: niqSfq80DRYez5e4Pn5F_AK_QXl1IT9htsstOGQ9LV8.png (960x495, 656K)

She's fatter than OP's girl in the before pic, at least give us something nice to look at for half the picture

i would fuck ... but i have very low standard ....

Attached: questionable-taste-but-flawless-execution-xx-photos-15.jpg (600x717, 87K)

Attached: 20150503093505-5152654b-la.jpg (1108x193, 87K)

That's a very specific analogy. Is there something you aren't telling us user?

she's way fucking hotter now. but she shouldn't gain anymore. she's perfect now.

Her body type was average typical girl in the background in the first photo, the second one is down right unattractive.

Actually I do work security. You ever try to keep a motherfucker mid gran mal from folding himself into an origami swan? Bitches are strong af