I know you don't care, but if you happen to, I promise I'll send proof

I know you don't care, but if you happen to, I promise I'll send proof
My family has entered some dark times and we barely have money to eat nowadays, work is good but maintaining a family of six is hard, I'm sorry to resorting to this

PayPal.me/notshaking

Please help in any way I can, I'll send proof on what we'll use the money, like receipts and the like

Thank you and have a nice day...

Attached: The+prophecy+is+true+_246105d346cdd6c7b3b1e50010102b2b.jpg (648x590, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sylversecond.bandcamp.com/music
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I promise I'll send proof
Send proof after you kill them but before you an hero

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not gonna start giving money to niggers online.

I'm not the n word buddy, I'm sorry

Can't, they're family, love them, must do anything for them

>hey gimmie dat for free
>not a nigger
Wew lad

Sorry pal I know what I'm doing is sketchy as hell

Literally down my last few cents

Attached: Screenshot_20200121-201349~2.png (900x330, 13K)

I'm asking... If people can't, it's alright, I'll find a way, if they can, hell that'd be amazing! But I truly wish you all a nice and great day

>I'm not the n word buddy, I'm sorry
You’re acting like a bigger nigger than most blacks

I'm sorry you feel that way, you might be right, I'm begging, and that's not nice, I apologize

We don't have social programs like food stamps since I live in a third world country, so that's why I'm resorting to these kind of things, I'm sorry people if this is bothering you a lot
This will go to buy groceries and the like, food, or any other thing you'd like to donate, I was thinking on doing a GoFundMe but they take some of the money as well, I don't know... So far haven't received a penny, but still working

>I'm begging
Why the fuck are you begging here? You haven’t even tits so GTFO. I’ll send you $100 for every sharpie you can get in your poopar.

If you want drugs, you need to get a job.

No I won't do that

I'm so poor I can't afford sharpies

I got a job as an interpreter, is going great so far, but my depression sometimes kills my most productive weeks, don't know who the other guy that answered you is

But I'm not into drugs, not even cigarettes, the only drugs I take are my antidepressants, two every night

So yeah! If you're able to help I'd really appreciate it and I promise I'll send proof on the expenses

bumping
hang on a minute user

Thank you buddy for real

It says 'Please enter a valid email address, name or mobile number'. Never done this before.

Oh I'm sorry... You probably need to create a PayPal account on your own before doing this, or just enter a valid email address

bump

My email address is [email protected] maybe in that way it'll be better, straight from PayPal I think, I'm sorry

I promise to sent receipts and the like, sorry for bothering you Cred Forums

USA?

Why are you asking Cred Forums of all places? Did you try reddit?

Peru

Reddit would probably politely tell him to fuck off and make him feel bad for asking. At least you all are upfront.

I haven't, should I? B seems like, the most honest place, filled with people that don't really care about stuff...

And I'm okay with that to be honest, sorry for messing around with you guys here

Check your account in a minute. If this is legit, have a nice meal.
If not, fuck you.

I'll let you know if something happens, so far nothing but I'll wait, thank you for coming through if real, if not, have a nice day buddy

bumping again

Thank you pal!

if you're OP, tell me how much I sent you

I'm OP, nothing yet, will send screenshot

There you go!

Attached: Screenshot_20200121-212031~2.png (1440x760, 71K)

I sent you something, my dear fellow n-word.
Now it's up to you to buy my mixtapes mane
sylversecond.bandcamp.com/music

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1920x1080, 139K)

Thank you man! Any amount helps, thank you a lot for coming through, and I'm sorry for bothering all of Cred Forums with this, for real you have my gratitude, email me if you'd like to

Attached: Screenshot_20200121-212609~2.png (1440x1016, 83K)

I'll check it out! Thank you again!

Also I tend to write songs, if you want some lyrics I can send you some!

Lol peruans are known for scammers , fuck this insect gg incels

Jeasson?

IM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS WHO DID THIS? OH MY GOD THANK YOU

Attached: Screenshot_20200121-213901~2.png (1440x629, 41K)

Hey, it's Peruvian, and I'm not trying to scam people... I'm just asking politely...

Yes that's my first name! Wrongly spelled by the drunk nurse that helped me to get out into this world hahah

That was me. It was a little more involved sending it to another country but I figured it out.

Bump

To be honest, you gave me an idea, to beg for something a little different.

Sure you'll do. :)

Thanks, but no thanks.
Still overworked with the shit I have to do myself.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1416x950, 440K)

Cred Forums has some heroes

I’ll send some too if you prove you actually need it.
Time stamp your children starving or some shit, idk

thank you so much! As soon as I manage to get the money out of the PayPal account and buy the groceries I'll send proof, I'll make a post here for real, thank you!

Will send picture of my fridge

Don't worry about it. Just make sure you pay it forward when you have extra money.

here you go bud

jk just wanted to take that away from you, poor piece of crap

cant send pictures dunno why here they are

imgur.com/a/XZFZko0

Attached: 1.jpg (575x1023, 149K)

It's okay pal I love you too!

toss that garlic out

Will do!

Done!

Have a good night FC

Thank you pal

Attached: garlic.webm (640x1136, 1.61M)

Perfect example of why you shouldn't have kids if you cant support them.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I do agree with you in some degree, but it just so happens that work has been very slow recently, we didn't have these issues before, we were fine but, the government is going through some crap and work is very scarce recently, but I understand where you're coming from

Thank you so much Cred Forums, I really can't thank you enough, if you're able to keep collaborating that'd me amazing and if not that's alright as well, it's night here already I'll manage to withdraw this and will post receipts of the stuff I'll buy groceries rice and stuff, stuff that will last, thank you so much, I love you all

A picture of my beautiful baby for you

Attached: IMG_20200120_180935_027.jpg (2305x2305, 1.31M)

eat the cat next time

You made me laugh so hard, have a good one buddy! Love y'all

Just steal another pizza Michael.

The nicest man on b
Have a good night brother

Thank you buddy, have a good night as well

Can't do that buddy my name is Franco :(

I promise I will