Anyone have moar/nudes of the nerdy dyke cartoonist Dylan Meconis?

Anyone have moar/nudes of the nerdy dyke cartoonist Dylan Meconis?

Also, WWYD thread

Attached: vw59PkKr.jpg (1360x2040, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6DNdop6pD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 12354421432532.jpg (2274x2876, 510K)

Attached: `3`34`34`11.jpg (1360x2040, 636K)

Oh. She's cute

Yes, she's a sexy little thing.

Attached: 1234123423.jpg (2764x2073, 807K)

Attached: 1461998143786.jpg (2488x1866, 971K)

I can sorta see it. What's the appeal for everyone else?

Attached: 12323123625892.jpg (682x511, 88K)

Attached: 12346516526.jpg (3216x2136, 1.68M)

Nice smile. She's just cute.

Attached: 34567iiyuyuy.jpg (900x953, 232K)

Does she have a vagina? I love glasses and Tom boys.

No man has a back porch built for breeding like

Can she really be considered a tomboy if she's just androgynous? She seems like a femme soft butch more than anyone who drinks hard or pretends to be one of the guys.

Attached: bV51iOo.jpg (681x1024, 96K)

Attached: Androgynous_Girls_1293647649972.jpg (3072x1200, 299K)

Yum. I would love her from behind. Very she's a kink ball

Andro is sex

I would love to see what her natural snatch looks like from behind. Wearing nothing but a leather fuck strap around her neck and the rest of her oiled up like a Roman sex slave in a way that embarrasses the shit out of her.

Attached: 2661442442.jpg (650x433, 126K)

Attached: 5iRV3jE.jpg (900x600, 603K)

I subscribe to your newsletter, sir

I could definitely stand to hear more. Love smart modern girls broken down to their basic biological use.

Attached: Vendetta01.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Attached: 7mSQh6Br.jpg (1360x1020, 351K)

I mean. I'd love to see my com dripping out of her into her girlfriend's mouth

How should she be modified for use as a sex slave? Shaved? Tattooed? Pierced? Forced to dress or behave in any particular way?

More of those big long feets

Attached: 1549664411960.jpg (632x1076, 164K)

from which hole?

She's great however she wants

knock that shit off and stop every cute androgirl thread with your nasty hairy ass

Front, please! Hope it's fuzzy and natural.

Attached: 7072130845_fd22b733e3_b.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

With a neurotic dyke like this, I doubt that slim little pussy has *ever* been shaved.

Attached: 293261_4050486634578_1395512315_n.jpg (921x960, 150K)

think she has a hairy asshole? she seems pretty naturally hairless

There's no hair on that perky ass, virgin.

Attached: NGvhzEh.jpg (600x800, 104K)

So, no erotic pics?

Why do those eyebrows turn me on?

If you put your penis over the coffee cup, I guess

Attached: Ct2fcL9VIAATf1d.jpg (900x1200, 124K)

She seems like a natural Vulcan. Wouldn't mind seeing her get turned into a Cardassian.

Albina press. I know that one

You practice Kung Fu. Have long hair. Might be blonde. Considering your sexual orientation.

Lucky bastard. Good luck luring her to your sex dungeon!

I hate to say it, but I would love to see how she would fill out a Slave Leia outfit. Those tiny tits would be popping out every time she moved.

It's a possibility. Wonder if she's part of the local kink groups.

Attached: hWUiLPjr.jpg (1360x1813, 636K)

I'd fuck he dressed as Harry Potter.

What kinks would you like to subject her to?

Attached: 1472134343223.jpg (1280x978, 434K)

I can see that.

I'd be tempted to have her put on a Hermione wig and adopt a haughty English accent as I use her butthole as a wand holder.

I like switch stuff. Battles for power. Ropes. Leather straps. Biting. Friends watching. Exhibition. Trail sex or rooftops.

Attached: jmb9H3E.jpg (400x474, 43K)

What town are we talking about?

Would love to image her being walked like a dog, naked on a busy street wearing nothing but a collar, leash and humiliating dog tags.

Attached: JjCLoz9.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Slutty Halloween Harry Potter with a skirt and heels, or a proper Harry Potter with slacks and a real boy's uniform?

Portland!

I've never been, but where would you put her on display? I'll have to look it up and fill in the rest myself.

Skirts are nice to flip up, in public...

then you have to wonder what kind of Potter panties she would be wearing, if any...

Attached: D9YebOqU0AEGwLO.jpg (1024x770, 129K)

Alright boys, I'll do you a solid and take one for the team... I'm going in chaps.

Attached: 1578493479679.png (500x500, 102K)

The arboretum! Soft grass and trees in a big public park with trails. Skirt with no panties. My cum dripping on the trail from her hairy pussy as we walk, holding hands after.

Knowing this just makes me wish I could transform all the lesbians in Portland in a fun way for an afternoon, just as a gift to you and the rest of the internet.

Attached: 1479009936154.jpg (1280x820, 371K)

Why is she soo cute

Oh, that looks nice. Seems like plenty of private space to fuck like animals and then show her off like the cumdumpster she secretly knows she is.

I would be tempted to take her to Voodoo Donuts and turn her into a cream filled donut in front of the staff.

Attached: 123456886767.jpg (268x300, 18K)

Something about her is attractive. Dunno what

Tacky. There is a shit ton of kink houses there, too. Could basically just use any Friend's front porch.

Is she pregnant? She would look cute AF knocked up and waddling about with a big belly and those tiny teats swelling up with hot fresh mother's milk.

Take her to the Portland dog show and breed her on a podium with a chocolate lab in front of the whole crowd.

Which of her holes would you penetrate first?

I once got caught in the crossfire of a milk fight in a community house of all single mothers.

She's tiny, with an amazing ass, pretty face, tight body and a fun personality.

Attached: Cu0w-sTUEAEMZYP.jpg (1080x720, 147K)

Not into butt. The dog can have it

whyboner.gif

Thatd do it.

Since she seems to literally be the size of a large dog, putting her through her paces in public at a dog show or doing what suggested would actually be nice.

Keep her permanently like a pet with a real dog, maybe give her a new pet name. Ideas?

Attached: 1481165900138.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Evidently single mothers are horny as fuck and sometimes spray their tits at each other.

Attached: Androgynous_Girls_1293591778004.jpg (3072x2304, 1.53M)

I'd call her doodle

Shaved armpits?

because she draws?

either way, that long slender neck was made for a sturdy dog collar. maybe a embarrassingly pink one, with tags bearing her cutesly new name stamped onto them and where to return her if she gets 'lost'

This gives hints at her cum face

Attached: 1481165828775.jpg (600x800, 106K)

They seem to be fuzzy sometimes.

Attached: Androgynous_Girls_1293677835948.jpg (2304x3072, 373K)

I'm more into having her fucked in front of all her friends and fans that can't have her

Guy friends or female friends? Consensual fucking or breaking her in against her will in front of a crowd?

Wait that house looks familiar

That dude in the corner about to blow chunks.

>transform all the lesbians in Portland in a fun way for an afternoon

Can I make a suggestion?

Attached: sluggirl.png (900x770, 289K)

I'm really into consent. But, kink is huge in that town. And, I'm sure she's a freak for certain things

So she's probably drooling and winking at her friends as they watch you pound her ass from behind?

What kinks do you think she might be into?

Imagine a tiny dyke like this and all her friends growing extra tits and turning into lactating cowgirls

Attached: 1503601445433.gif (700x396, 1.91M)

Attached: 143412423.jpg (1718x1634, 869K)

I know a lot of folk that look similar and are into similar things that like exhibition, getting tied up, cum everywhere, switch stuff, spankings and mind games like little rules to break it not. Once had a buddy's girlfriend take notes in the corner the whole time, and then reflect after. Pretty fun.

Gods, that tight body. I want to fill her from behind.

Or reprogram those thousands of Portland lesbians and bi girls so they're filled when horror when they realize that they can't stop themselves from behaving like the girl in the UWU song whenever they hear it. youtube.com/watch?v=h6DNdop6pD8

The best part is that she's so slender that you could probably see her belly swell with cum as you dump each load into her

Ever press you hand to a slender girl's belly and feel your cock thrusting inside her or see it?

Oh, I would love to know what an uptight dyke like this's darkest, most fucked-up turn-ons are.

Imagine her being sat down for a livestream where she's been hit with a truth serum and is compelled to answer any question asked of her by the chat as truthfully as possible.

Oh yes. And this girl is definitely one of those fuck machines, even if a real cock never ends up touching her.

I bet she'd love to get fucked on live stream to a select group of fans.

Attached: 1464197988173.jpg (1617x3456, 855K)

I want to bury my nose in her pits and see if I can tell if she's ovulating by smell

I get the vibe that she's probably one of those legit cockphobic dykes, which would make it that much more amazing if she could be turned into a drooling, panting aehego fireworks display in public by someone with a magic dick.

Slender dykes like this I want to see sent to medieval breeding pits where they're oiled up and put on display for guys like you to suss out whether or not they're prime for breeding yet

In Portland, there's a lot of queer folk who hate cis het guys, but if you're a little queer they'll be sooooo down

I don't think she hates straight guys...there's plenty of them in these photos that she seems to be friends with....just more like she's probably got a condition that made her gay.

Like in real life if you pulled your dick out she would be crawling at the walls to get away (which would be half the fun part for some guys)

Once had seen with a pile of five Andro folk. Didn't know what was in a few of their pants, but since I was gay enough to not care they all where there. They all were needs with vaginas and they all very wanted to try my (rather large) cock.

Attached: y4ztQzMr.jpg (1360x1020, 803K)

Ahem. Nerds with vaginas

What's the most fucked up sex act you would like to do to her, or see her perform?

I want to see her get fucked by a dog and one of her girlfriends eat the cum it of her. The whole time while she's strapped to a pipe.

Or, her getting gang banged by a series of all her fans

Consensual fucking or dog rape? And like strapped face down to a fat sewage pipe or something?

Also curious about more fun outfits or kink clothing others would have her wear.

Attached: 1280049 - SR-18 Thanksgiving.png (1053x825, 737K)

I'd like her to consent to it being a punishment if she makes a single noise while my huge cock stretches her. I've fucked a lot of girls, and it's a challenge, especially for ones who aren't used to dick. Face down. Yeah

Attached: 1503136695547.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Yes. That girl can way the cum. I'd willingly breed her, too

Oh god she would look hot as hell naked and on all fours, struggling with a large dog as he tries to pull out while still knotted inside of her.

Imagine trying to have a conversation with her - maybe filming her - while she's stuck with a throbbing dog dick in her for the next 20 minutes. A good time to stick a bowl full of dog food with her pet name on it in front of her embarrassed bespectacled face.

Maybe they both literally become the dog's bitches, forced to slurp up his come from each other's poor, puffy Portland cunts all while 's song blares in the background.

Wonder if I could strap her to a tree in that arboretum and do the same with the dog

It sounds fucked up but I would love to see both of them somehow get magically knocked up by the same dog in the same afternoon and be forced to give birth to a litter of his puppies 9 months later side by side.

Attached: Portland Breeding Society.jpg (960x751, 138K)

Hey, when did cum hits her eggs, it'll impregnate her, but the genes won't match, so the pregnancy won't stick and the egg will die. Means free birth control. This gets me so hot thinking about with my lovers

I'm picturing poor Dylan slowly succumbing to programming that makes her think and act more like a dog, as her human clothing becomes more and more uncomfortable and you throw a stick for your dog to fetch, but she finds herself chasing after it as well...

Which is why is a hot idea, but knowing that she would be technically knocked up if even so briefly without any magic would be hot as fuck too.

Call her a breeding bitch, etc.

I would really like to have her be into this

It's always nice to dream.

I'm out of pics, but good thread!

Yum

I used to have all her nudes before I knew these threads were a thing
wish I still had them so I could string some people along by promising more

Holy shit I'm in love!