So my sister is a makeup artist and ill admit by most peoples standards she would be attractive/pretty and kind of...

So my sister is a makeup artist and ill admit by most peoples standards she would be attractive/pretty and kind of looks like Kim Kardashian and is persian.

She has a website where she sells things like eye lashes etc. Someone emailed her asking if they could buy some lashes and she could deliver them to the mall and meet at the store they work at.

She agreed and arrived there the next day and went to the store but couldnt find the person. She stood around for a while while they texted they were on their way.

She then saw a man walk by and check her out and whistle at her and walk away. The person then texted back and said sorry they had a personal emergency and couldnt meet anymore.

So basically what she realized is someone just made a fake email (a guy) and asked her to meet at the mall just so they could walk by and check her out and maybe get some thrill by seeing her feeling stupid for waiting around.

Is this legal? She says she is sure it was the guy who walked by. Can she sue?

Attached: gettyimages-1180490944-1.jpg (1830x1220, 212K)

You go tell your sister, and take note also. Quit being a whiny cunt.

Sue for what exactly? Just use your brain a bit. Think it through.

Your reply makes zero sense. Sounds like English isnt your first language.

Can people technically do this? My guess its because she dresses very flamboyant....she is curvy so yeah. Someone just got a thrill by seeing her in person and walking by.

But is this legal to do?? Can she report them to police since she has the email and phone #?

Someone specifically asked her to show up to the mall with no intention of actually buying the lashes. They just wanted to have a chance to walk by her and check her out.

You cant sue for that or call the police?

Post a pic of her

Can anyone comment on this???

Imagine being this narcissistic. I wouldn't flatter yourself too much, it was probably just an emergency and the buyer had to leave. fucking retard.

They texted back pretty much 2 minutes after the guy had walk by and whistled while leering at her.

IF this was the case.... can she sue or call the police for someone for doing this? IF thats really what happened??

Rofl. Have a (You), I got a good laugh at that idea.

No, no you can't sue you stupid fucking dense dune coon. You're sisters a retard, and you're likely, at least, border line goat fucking faggot. quit fucking crying and go fuck a sheep or something.

What do you mean? IF thats really what happened.....can she call the police or sue for someone doing that? Just having her show up in a public place and waste her time so they could walk by and examine her?

Can you call the police then??? IF someone deliberately asked you to meet you in a public place with no intention to actually buy the item bu rather just to waste the persons time and get excitement from it?

No, but you can kill yourself

Those are assumptions based on paranoia. I mean, is it true? It's possible, but good luck proving it, and without any remote proof your case either won't even be considered, or it'll be thrown out quickly.

Best guess for finding proof is if you search the person up online (though they likely used all fake info anyway, so that's probably a dead end), if you can find that person's pics and see for yourself that it's the same person who whistled at you, then maybe you have somewhere to start.

But even then, even if you did have proof, why? Because they wasted her time? Because she agreed to some shady ass meet in a parking lot deal and got ghosted and/or whatever the term would be IF that whistler happened to be the person. Not quite a catfish, but kinda, idk. Either way, it's some pretty petty ass shit to have this happen and be so concerned with, "hmm, but can I SUE THEM?" Get over it, tell your sister to get over it, and if she has gotten over it and you're the third wheel making a big deal over nothing, then jesus fucking christ get a life.

Yes, depending on the state, you guys should absolutely call the police and explain what happened. They're not going to laugh at you at all. They'll probably engage the swat teams and start kicking down everyones doors looking for the guy who didn't show up. that guy is fucked, he's probably going to get life in prison, and you and your amazingly hot, eye lash selling Kim K looking sister are going to be filthy rich. Like Billionaire rich. keep us posted.

I doubt youre actually being serious and examining the situation. Some guy, literally just for his own amusement had her drive to the mall, look like an idiot standing outside a store for like 10 minutes, and then walks by and leers at her because she dresses flamboyantly and texts back minutes later saying cant meet anymore.

People can actually do this?

holy shit i needed a good laugh. also please sue and keep us updated

Attached: 1266528167570.jpg (905x900, 432K)

I dont get what is funny about it. Explain. Youre laughing at what the guy did? OR laughing at the fact that im asking what can be done?

It's possible.
Depending on what
>is persian
means.

If your sister is living in the Persian Islamic Republic of Iran, then she definitely has recourse. She can report him to the police who can prosecute him for whistling at a female. The average sentence for this is beheading.

OTOH, if its true that
>she dresses very flamboyant
she could be in even more trouble than the guy who whistled at her. So advise your sis to be careful.

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 65K)

Yes i do admit it sounds narccisistic.

But, as a brother its weird to say but, she turns heads anywhere she goes. Because of her look, everything. Curves etc. And the way she dresses.

No i am not posting any pictures. But this is the only reason why she suspects, and i also highly suspect her theory is true

We live in America.

this is \b
post her noods or gtfo.

Attached: baitfish.jpg (540x345, 11K)

it was a good laugh

Attached: 1273594301888.jpg (471x355, 27K)

Kik? Kik: subsissy22

You stupid cunt, no you can't sue or call the police over thag you whiney prick. Grow some bollocks and have your slag sister use some common sense before meeting random people at malls without taking payment of the product first.