What do you think about tall girls?

What do you think about tall girls?

Attached: Resort Boin (21).png (768x576, 489K)

as a shorter bi guy they're my favorite type of female

I think they will never think I have a penis, I'm 5'8 foot

>i'm a 5'4 faggot with aids
fixed.

I'm very tall myself so I love them

never got with one though. bending down to kiss a chick that's under 5'7" when you're 6'6" is very uncomfortable. also...

not all sex positions work because of the height differential.

nah, 5'6" and pretty cute (w/out AIDS to boot)
sorry if that upsets you

would you fuck a cute short guy, especially if his taller girlfriend teamed up with him?
it's my bi fantasy to fuck a cute tall guy with my tall gf

I won't crucify ya for being bi. I can see what girls like in guys, some guys have great looks

would never switch teams though

this is me bro I'd get with your gf but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing anything with you

sorry man

sexuality doesn't consist of "teams", it consists of things you can be attracted to, in any combination

too bad, I give better head than my gf I'm told

well then in that case I'd say I'm like 87% straight

have been with girls, haven't done anything with a trap or a dude but I really like futa girls and have had a thought or 2 about a guy before when i used to be a NEET shut in that almost never got social interaction

honestly bro I think I'll change my answer and give you a maybe

gosh... you're a foot taller than me... it's making me chub just thinking about it
I'd love to choke on your cock while my gf licks your ass

I really enjoy taller women. I am a leg man, which I didn't piece together fully until just now. Torsos are typically the same length, no? She won't be that tall lying on her back. You can always find a good sex position if you're willing.

This is purely shallow of course. I do not care what a woman looks like within reason if I'm going to be with her romantically. So little time goes into sex and even less in an orgasm. An orgasm is what? 3 seconds at best? You have 24 more hours of the day left to talking. It doesn't matter how hot the woman is when you're tired of her shit.

what country do you live in

please say canada

I'm 195cm and I'm partial to short chicks. A tall one would mean I'd have to make a compelling argument and justification to go outside of my height range preference, although a woman taller than me would probably not work out.

Attached: 03564568058.png (970x1400, 559K)

nah, south US, sorry :/

Could be cute as fuck, but could be off putting

better luck next time

You need tall girls to make tall sons with.

And tall daughters for tall grandchildren.

Attached: amazon.1358747913566.large-small-giantess.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Don't mind them, but prefer to fuck small girls I can pick up and toss around more easily.

Yikes

i want to cum inside them but i'm only 166cm so they dont like me much

My discord server with hundred of good nudes /Wv56tqX

Too fucking true man. I'm 6'4" and lining up for anything standing is impossible with my current girl.

not my kind, i'm short guy i don't want a girl taller than me.

yikes what a golem shit is disgusting

that is prime breeding material right there buddy

6'6 here, man or woman I have issues when people are taller than I am.

I'm 5/11½ M, so slightly below average. I like tall, small, everything in-between, but I do have limits when it comes to width. I don't have such a fragile ego that I can't be comfortable with tall, and or stronk women.

Attached: download-3.jpg (256x256, 69K)

Don't know never really had one
t. 5'8

Yeah, I'd say I have a width limit, too. I've fucked a woman who's taller than me, but never one stronger than me. I'm fairly muscular though, so I'd have to go looking for a female body builder or something to try that.

To clarify, I don't believe they're doing anything wrong being taller than I am, I'm just used to being the tallest person in the room so I get these immature feelings of being threatened by them.

Thank you for that much needed and asked for revelation of your sexuality. Tell me, why is it that aberrations like yourself feel the need to inform people constantly about who you like to bang?

Attached: 7333_cringe.png (1000x1000, 113K)

Love em

I have weird body dysmorphia issues. I'm really bad at guessing height difference, and feel like I'm shorter than a lot of people I'm actually taller than, or that people who are just a little taller than me are a lot taller than me. After decades I still can't shake it.

I was actually (not very clearly) referring to body fat when I said width, but there is definitely a point where muscle mass becomes gross to me. Body builders, regardless of sex weird me out.

I feel for you, user. I hope you can someday shake these issues.

Hot

Anyone got the shopped version where he's like 2 feet tall? May be lost to time; an user made it special for a thread that died soon after, and I forgot to save.

Attached: 3374241_1_o.jpg (533x800, 88K)

God I love this picture.

Totally heterosexual male here, I've never disqualified a built as fuck female just because she's a bit taller than average. I don't have hangups, I would totally wife a taller chick if we vibed well together. Tall is not a disqualifier.

>What do you think about tall girls?
Just like with any other girl, it's not about the stature, it's about everything else.

read the rest of the comment section to find out, newfriend
also being bi informs my preference for taller partners you dunce

hawt but im 6'4

MILKY