Help me out Cred Forums

help me out Cred Forums

ex wants to get back together but she's toxic af. she's book smart but sometimes has no fucking common sense at all. has the ultimate princess syndrome and believes that the world revolves around her. sometimes I want to just punch her in the face but I never would...

only thing that's stopping me from cutting her out of my life is she's a solid 8/10 and pussy is amazing

wwyd?

Attached: z5t5pp78c41.jpg (1242x1558, 117K)

What makes her toxic

Pics?

You already know the answer. Don't do it, and don't fuck her because she will just draw you back in.

Do not stick your dick in crazy.

Do it

she has problems with anxiety so she can be very negative at times. she has told me many times that I'm her main source of happiness and I try my best to always be patient for her but I honestly do not remember the last time she has done anything for me

we already fucked once after our break up but a couple days after I felt like I needed a break from her so I told her we should stop seeing each other

You can have your happiness, money and sanity or her.
Because eventually, she will stop giving up the pussy. then you will have nothing.
Your choice.

what's her ig?

after our break up we've talked and she said something along the lines of wanting to stay close and continue fucking lol the only reason I was against the idea of being fwb is bc ik feelings will develop down the line

Remember that sex lasts 15 minutes tops. You have to deal with her for the rest of the day and days after. Remember that she may withhold sex. Fuck her if you must but know that first nut is at least 5 months of your life dealing with her bullshit.

Just fuck her. Get out of your head and just enjoy the pussy.

Oh, you've already decided. You just don't know it. You passed the point of no return after you fucked her when you broke up.

so do I start talking to her again after cutting her off? lol

Just say some shit like you thought you'd give things a second chance but you don't think it'll work out. Be honest bro. Not only with her, but yourself. Do what you need to do

It doesn't matter what you do. You signed the contract to deal with her and have her in your life the moment you agreed to have sex with her outside of a relationship. You think you're at the point of deciding whether or not to deal with her bullshit but you're in the process of getting her out of your life. You just don't realize where you are.

My advice to you is to tear that pussy up. Hit her doggy style, make her call you daddy, spit in her face, etc. Get all you can out of this because you're on the incline of the proverbial emotional rollercoaster.

care to share another pic of her?

word I think you guys are right I should just use the dumb bitch and continue fucking her we'll see how shit goes down thanks for the advice Cred Forums you guys never let me down

Attached: tCiGB.jpg (2448x3264, 682K)

Be warned though, she will catch feelings again and may hit you up with the "what are we" question.

More butthole?

You will get drawn back in. She will freak out at some point. You might need to call the police. Block her now. If you can fuck one hot chick you can fuck another similarly hot chick.

How do you deal with this? Got a fuck buddy and she's cute and nice but I don't think the personality is there to date

Tell her you're dating someone else. That's the easiest way I've managed this situation in the past.

But I still want to fuck her and telling her that would really hurt her. I don't wanna do that

>main source of happiness

Fucking run, no matter how good the pussy is, the moment someone plants all of their happiness directly on you the relationship is doomed.

Happiness never stays the same, and so her expectations will grow and grow until you can't fill them anymore, and she'll turn that frustration on losing her "happiness" on you as the source of it, assuming you don't care anymore, you're not trying hard enough, you're seeing someone else and any other list of bullshit thing till you're at your wits end.

It's not going to end well.
If you give even the slightest fuck about yourself and your sanity, you will cut her out of your life entirely.

I mean tell them you're dating someone casually or dating around. It makes it clear you're not gonna be in a relationship. Other alternatives are just to always say no, but that's obviously harder.

tell her the only way you will get back with her is if you can punch her in the face when she is being an annoying bitch. See if she is into it.

Seconding what this guy says. Every girl who's told me this has tried to kill herself in front of me when I tried to dump her.

Are you a better person because you have a trophy? Every single person you meet can be good pussy if you tell them what you like. Don't make excuses why you're ok hurting yourself.

>Other alternatives are just to always say no, but that's obviously harder
Saying I'm dating casually still sounds like a no. Both sound tough and I know it's coming because she's been hinting about it sucking being single. We haven't talked long, maybe a few weeks, but the sex is good and I think that's a selling point for her like I'm the only guy to make her squirt and like give good massages. Little stuff that upsells me and I like hanging with her, but she's a freshman and kinda that party girl alittle. Likes rap music and I don't. Likes to vape and smoke and I don't. I can't see anything serious or being good

Just tell her you're looking to keep it casual but MAKE SURE TO ACTUALLY DO THAT. I recommend making sure you occasionally actually sleep with other women.

>I recommend making sure you occasionally actually sleep with other women.
I mean I am doing that kinda. I'm going on dates and stuff with other women. Won't really push for sex unless it comes up because this girl is cute enough for me and the sex is good enough that I'm satisfied physically. Also have another fuck buddy, but she's not that cute so rather not fuck her

Just don't let yourself get into OP's situation and you'll be fine

im drunk af whoever rolls quads i'll posst our sex tape

I'll try not to. Even if I do the girl isn't the worst like op's but I think I could do better and she could do better too (not that I'm bad, just personalities aren't clicking perfectly)

everyone is you pushed out

You better fucking deliver op

Drop it. Dated chicks so far outta my level I wanted to marry em to keep the sex flowing but straight up, ditch her. That bullshit doesn’t hammer out over time and every problem you got with her now will only magnify over time. The stupid stuff she says will only be filled with more resolve as time goes on.

roll

I WANNA SEE IT

What if it's not for marriage and more of the sense of keeping her around? People tend to hold onto people just to for the sake of having company and not actual interest

Because OP will clearly want to get rid of her and she's demonstrated that she's hard to get rid of. He should do whatever he can to prevent her from re-entering his life.

Roll

Post you based cuck

ROLL

rollin

get her pregnant, op.

She looks fucking annoying fuck her

Rol

quads bitch

>15 min tops

Nigga what?

roll

Preach bother

Roll

Rawl

real shit?

OP give us moar

ROLLING

wow no quads yet huh lol

Attached: 5dr0c41.jpg (1920x1920, 1.5M)

Epic OP.

Got what he wanted. Got out. Delivered (even if only once).

roll

Is pic related?

Roll

Check em

roll

quads

satanic quads incoming

ya lol dumping this dumb bitch like I laready did

AAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH whats with all of these normalfags here. Fuck off and die, no one gives a shit about your problem. Plebbit spacing retard

QUADS NOW DELIVERRRRRR

winrar

Roll

Roll

rolling

r

Rollerino

r-r-r-r-roll

rollin

keeeeeep on rollin

Rollega

be a good cuck and marry her. Jerk off over it when she inevitably cheats on you.

will op even deliver?

Are pics related?

roll don't fail me now

roooooolllllllllllllllllll

check em

roll

newfag

winrar pt ii

again...

have mercy on us OP

once more

can't have no woman like that tellin you what to do

so close!

NO I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE

lesgetit

it's been like half an hour, is OP still around?

I've been in this situation before. Yeah it's going to hurt and maybe it's stops but not until after you're dead inside and she's moved on. Then you can maybe be friends and be he thing she runs back to when things don't work out with her bf at the moment.

Do it for the pussy, fag

rollllll

Lol so you say now but when you get rejected she'll be your go to validation.

HA are you me rn? Is she also a paag?
Mine wants to break up with me because I haven’t done anything this year and I’m not “at her level” and I’m a lazy. Hella right though but she’s crazy! Blames me for everything and just toxic

ROLL

rolling...

another one

So fucking close again OP MUST DELIVER WE ARE WORKING TOO HARD FOR IT

think with your brain not with your dick. You can live without sex, but more bullshit and drama in the future? No thank you. You're just planting a seed to more destruction.

rolll bitch

Rollin

here goes nothing