Gf ate a ton in college and gained 20+ lbs. Still hot, or entering GTFO territory? What does Cred Forums think?

Gf ate a ton in college and gained 20+ lbs. Still hot, or entering GTFO territory? What does Cred Forums think?

(Reposting because last one timed out)

Attached: ba4-x.jpg (1800x1000, 498K)

She's hot. But I'm also into bigger girls so I'm a tad bias.

Keep posting or GTFO

This makes me sad. Enjoy the decline OP.

Who cares what we think? Do you usually figure out how you feel by polling strangers?

I know how I feel about it. I'm genuinely curious what Cred Forums thinks.
Okay

Attached: ba-s-2.jpg (1000x1000, 286K)

I’d fuck the shit out of her

girls with a bitty weight on them are great. esp in their 20s. full bouncy tits, thick thighs, puffy pussy, just a little belly smish.

don't pass that up OP.

She's fine but you're gay as fuck for asking us.

Keep going

if the sex is still good and you deadass wanna stay, then stay. she looks hot and a bunch of guys would be willing to fuck her. Keep her.

dump the first chance something better comes along. they only get fatter, whether or not you marry them or pump a kid in them

Almost time

Attached: 1529708911749.jpg (570x327, 44K)

got nudes?

overeating and sudden weight gain is caused by some underlying issue,
maybe its your micro penis, OP?

Fuck that dude, shes still hot right now while she's young but in 5 years it will be gross. It's also terrible for your health I wouldn't consider being in a ltr with anyone who has a BMI > 24 and she looks like she's hitting a BMI of 30

This one's a little older but it's closer to nude lol

Attached: IMG_3876.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Lol I appreciate the medical insight but she is nowhere near that. She's about 5'5" and 148 lbs.

Attached: IMG_4271 copy 2.jpg (3024x3143, 1.61M)

I want to plow this fat bitch

Her tits before?

She will keep gaining weight if you dont help her. Start going to the gym yourself she may start to come along.

Would you really consider her fat though? She's still mostly skinny, apart from the belly.

She looks like a keeper. Tie her up and turn forced starvation into rp, what could go wrong?

It's obvious you both get off on it, but you're both disgusting.

Honestly looks like she’s not carrying the weight well. Would recommend ditching her soon. Maybe if she had better posture in the photos you shared I’d think differently, but outside of slightly bigger tits, I’m not seeing the appeal.

yummy tummy

Make her lose 10 of it thank me later

If she gains that much in college, just wait and watch how much more she will gain over the next few years. Then after the's got babies fallin' all out her ass, you'll wish you dumped that bitch and moved on to the next hottie like she used to look like. Make her someone elses' problem. You're better than that.

Here's a slightly more flattering photo. She's still got the thin arms, long thin neck, and general proportions of a skinny girl. So to be honest I wouldn't consider her a "fat bitch". She's thin with a belly.

Attached: IMG_0676 copy 2.jpg (1000x1333, 283K)

My gf got a bit of a belly around that age but I told her early on "Don't get fat." As long as you explain to her straight up that you don't enjoy fat people or the health problems that come along with being fat, typically they'll at least maintain themselves.

WAIT....are you a girl too?

Lowkey op, shes a cutie based on the bod. If you care so much about the tummy start taking her on walks or hikes, something casual to keep her gut in check. Don't let this one go

GET OUT

> Don't let this one go
> GET OUT

This is why I love Cred Forums

I think a tummy that size is literally 100% more attractive than flat stomach or abs. idk, if it were up to me I'd keep that right where it is

It's only gonna get worse unless you take some action. Maybe go on walks or other physical activities together.

the duality of man

Kek

post more lewds

I think shes still hot. her face looks pretty aswell

BMI's a joke, even the slightest amount of muscle mass will throw it off. At least go for the one where they measure your fat content, water content, etc, though I'm skeptical even of that

freshmen 40

Learn how to cook healthy, delicious food for her, get rid of all snack foods and only make enough of it so she will naturally lose weight. It's fucking easy as hell, maybe 5-10x cheaper than eating out and she will def give you more bjs for the delicious meals. My motto for keeping thin is I try to only eat things I cook or prepare from base ingredients with exceptions for some cheese and things like that.. For example If I want cookies I make a batch. If I want bread I bake that shit up. The effort and time it takes to prepare from scratch makes it less easy to overindulge and it's almost always healthier if you do that.

My picture is an incredibly delicious tomato salad I made with homemade dressing. Took all of 20 minutes to prepare. Look up raymond blancs tomato salad if you want recipe. 100% worth making.

Attached: 20200121_200632 (2).jpg (2185x2572, 1.46M)

got more pics of her? skinny nude?

how do you have to ask still hot with that fucking disgusting belly lmao

unless you're not fit yourself, in which case stay with her and have fat babies

Like user just above your post said, it's your choice. Me, I prefer her skinnier body but still don't mind the pudgier one, but as the spectrum of comments here suggest, we've all got our own tastes

To be fair, she clearly doesn't have any muscle mass anymore. So I'm not sure what would be "throwing it off."

Was not hot before and is now absolutely disgusting after.

My weight actually held about steady after college, and since I was no longer doing marching band, I had to have unintentionally started eating less and/or healthier. Not everyone keeps packing it on as they age

Ya looks like the pin on the fat grenade is about to fly out.

I was just saying as a general rule of thumb. I agree, her weight gain doesn't appear to be the mad gainz kind

My feasterism biner I going hard Holy fuck

Attached: 1579574134727s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

(OP here) I think that's part of the issue, she stopped running track after high school and didn't replace it with anything. And unlike you, her diet didn't get healthier. If anything she just started to drink more. So I'm not surprised she has a belly now. But I wouldn't go as far as the above posters calling it "disgusting" lol. It's a pudgy belly, she likes to eat and drink.

Why did you have to make her wear the same clothes omg immmmm coooooommmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggggg

I need to see more nudes of her. I find her incredibly sexy

Attached: IMG_2297.jpg (1600x1630, 756K)

Love that little tummy

keep going

She's still hot, but now also huggably soft.

>My feasterism biner I going hard Holy fuck

Attached: 1576487525836.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

Solid advice chief.
OP your gf isn't fat she just looks more average now, which there is nothing wrong with. If you have a problem with it mention it in the most polite way possible

Dude you are legit me. Same story with my gf

fat and disgusting

So in your case, what did you think? Still hot, or entering GTFO territory?

She looks like she has a fat alcoholic beer gut on her. Honestly she could turn into Mama June. Downside is you'll dump her and she'll get mad hot again and you could never get it back.

If this chick is fucked up now, wait till she has 3 kids. Fuckin nightmare bro. But love is love. Stop being a faggot. Unless you're a Chad with an 8in dick stfu

You a good cook? I consider my cooking ability one of my greatest assets in or out of a relationship and booze is practically a part of my identity (Polish Catholic, what can I say), so that actually puts her up a notch in my book

I'd try talk her into losing weight man, women only let go more as they get older so if she's willing to let go this much already the future will be a nightmare. Also she needs to get better willpower and stop being so lazy.
Do you have nudes from when she was skinny ?

Bro...... this is about fat shaming......not bettering ourselves.

GET THE FUCK OUT MAN
SHES ENTERING SLAM PIG TERRITORY

Seriously this. Post tight bod nudes

hotter now than she was before lol.

I she Asian ?

oh go fuck yourself. she's like 160 tops, even with your trips I assume you're like 260+

Stop being a fuckin pussy. She's gonna wake up one day and dial it back in. Shit takes time bro.

Curious about her routine before weight gain

bump, give us more thicc lewds ;3

We are actually teaching ourselves to cook right now! We've been making a lot of home cooked meals lately which is supposedly healthier than eating out. And yeah, she picked up a liking for booze in college and never put it down. Whether it's a beer or a cocktail she's always had a few by the end of the night lol

That kinda pudginess can sometimes be cute if she's got enough ass to back it up, but if she gains any more weight she's gonna look like shit.

Borderline. She’s still hot to me but anymore weight and I’m out

She used to do cross country and some other track and field stuff back in high school. When she went to college she didn't pick up any sports and became pretty sedentary. A lot more fond of junk food now too lol

Are you in amazing enough shape to be having an opinion about her weight?

Attached: 9026.jpg (682x656, 50K)

Does she look terrible now? No. A little chubby, whatever.

But this is A very bad indicator of things to come. That’s a lot of weight to gain in a short amount of time, especially when it’s in college and she’s just starting to taste freedom.

College is where you develop habits that will persist your whole life. The “freshman 15,” or 20 in her case, is very often the first step toward a lifetime of obesity.

Encourage her to seriously rethink her eating habits. If she gains weight this easily, it’s not gonna stop at 20 lbs.

It's called "The Freshman 15" for a reason. She is 5 lbs over the lazy threshold. Run

She looks hotter now. That is a sexy little belly.

you can tell she's gained weight,but eh.id still fuck her

Am actual doctor. You don’t need to believe me, whatever. But I see this all the time. It’s not a good sign. These kids do not lose the weight - it’s usually just the beginning of a long cycle of weight gain that levels off in their late 20s.

This is 100% correct. This will almost certainly not stop at 20lbs. If you have influence in this girl’s life, try to help her in a supportive way.

also

>gf

>college

im sure the local frat has fucked her chubby belly plenty of times

Cred Forums thinks the only thing she ate in college was cock

I think she has enough ass to back up a little belly. But of course I'm biased.

Attached: IMG_0919 copy.jpg (1000x1333, 268K)

She's okay, but dont let her gut get passed that point, otherwise it'll be a wobbly hanger, and that'll never go away and will make her body age terribly.
If you live together you should probably start filling your fridge with fruits and vegetables.

see she looks good when shes wearing something that fits her.. In the other photos the shorts are a little unflattering.. but her body looks better in this one

Is you still fit?

If so it's time to start looking for an acceptable match

Attached: Pepe.png (953x878, 452K)

you do know it will only get worse, though, right?
like at what point do you think she'll actually care and hit the gym or something? she won't.

Those pants and shorts still do fit her legs and ass though, they just squeeze the fuck out of her lower belly now. If she went a size up, they'd be too loose on her lower body.

Another recent pic. Definitely a bit of a belly, but overall still pretty shapely in my opinion.

Attached: IMG_0136.jpg (2130x3228, 1.63M)

Moar

Boobs are great; Belly is gross and needs to be controlled fast or your looking at 190lbs in 3 -5 years.

know her bra size before vs after?
curious how much her tits changed

34B to 34D

nice, what was her weight change overall?

Originally 115-120 lbs., most recently 148 lbs.

Height?

5'5". It's all in the thread!

Nice.

Attached: 20200122_004238.jpg (1960x3183, 1.09M)

Who is this and why is it here?

Still here op ? I want more of this sexy bitch to fap too

Awkward side profile view. I think the belly and ass kind of balance each other out.

Attached: IMG_0593.jpg (1715x3407, 1.59M)

Any face ?

On Cred Forums? Hell naw.

Bro she needs to lose that weight, and fast.
She's let herself go and it could spiral if she and you let it.
Tell her to hit the gym with you or just do fun active stuff together without even suggesting anything to do with weight. And cook nice delicious healthy meals with her

She's pregnant.

We do cook delicious homecooked meals together. And yeah she may have seconds and thirds some nights, and dessert and booze afterwards, but you know what? If it makes her happy, it makes her happy. 148 lbs. is still a decently healthy weight and I still think she looks beautiful. So what if she has a little belly.

Keep dumping nudes please, she's so hot

Is that an old bra? Damn those puppies don't even fit

Yeah lol it is. She had just finished buying her new C cup bras when she realized they've grown to Ds now. That shit is expensive man

If you still think she looks lovely then that's fine, I also think she looks quite cute still. And of course it's nice to see your partner happy.

But you did start this thread by asking if she's approaching GTFO territory, and my answer is "Not yet, but will be in the next few years if she continues to gain weight"

A lot of other posts in the thread are saying this.
Your choice what you do with the consensus placed before you. Maybe we're all wrong that she'll continue to gain weight. But it's certainly a possibility.

Peaceout and godspeed brother, imma goin sleep in 6am UK

Any more of her tits? Hot damn!