This grew on my feet, sometimes it hurt when i walk

this grew on my feet, sometimes it hurt when i walk.
i tried to cut it but didn't work.
what should i do and what it is?

Attached: 20200121_235231.jpg (933x720, 393K)

Attached: 20200121_235242.jpg (720x949, 433K)

It's a wart dumbass.Go see a dermatologist.
thread over, any other posts are shit posts or lies.

Plantar wart. You can only really get rid of it by seeing a podiatrist. It's going to take a few weeks of treatment with acid and a scalpel. It's not fun.

It's a Plantar Wart*

Planters wart, go to the general store like walmart or someshit and buy the little kit that has liquid nitrogen in it. itll take like a week to freeze off. Dont walk around barefoot outside, and enjoy your new diagnosis of HPV

Attached: wart.jpg (330x515, 38K)

Fug

Put nail polish on the wart until it goes away, apparently it kills it somehow

They sell patches, it takes a long time but they work. I had a bad one, I burned it with the glowing head of a nail, cut it out, cut it out and dropped hydrochloric acid in the pit (yea I really did this lol), nothing worked in the long term until I got the patches, and they were painless.

Looks like a veruca. Doesn't look too bad so treatment will probably be alright. Get a doc to check it out and tell you what you need.

Your first instinct was to go to Cred Forums for medical advice, your autism is more concerning

Yeahr it's a wart. You can get rid of them with salve sometimes, more likely acid or by freezing it with nitrogen. Don't cut around in it, it's highly infectious and will spread. Also don't be an asshole and get fast rid of it and dont go into swimming pool or anywhere else where you spread it.

Protip: if you live at hot beach or go to holidays. The virals can't survive above 40 degree. If you have hot beach or holidays with hot beach you can spend your day going through the hot sand and it will die after few weeks.

Keep cutting homie

It's just a fucking plantar wart. They are contagious, he walked barefoot somewhere and picked it up. I got mine from an airport, back when you first had to start taking your shoes off there was fucking carpet you had to walk over, disgusting.

/thread

it's a wart, you fucking retard. use tweezers and pull the little threads out. report back after you've done that.

I'll tell you how to get rid of it for good cause these dont work very well. Some are super stubborn. I had one frozen I even took prescription pills for warts the doctor gave me and mine on the bottom of my heel never went away for years.

>I finally got sick of being in discomfort when I was walking
>So i took a sharp but small kitchen knife and I carved out as much as possible and even some regular skin
>till I could see the root of it. Then I held a lighter to it like 5 times (into the crater in my foot) it was really bad pain when the flesh melted I think i teared up.

Never came back I wished I had done it sooner

Thanks guys for the info
>can't survive above 40 degree
That gave me an idea

Attached: 20200122_000327.jpg (183x183, 20K)

See, I did all of this These things will make people do crazy shit lol.

Just cut it out with a knife and hold a lighter to the crater of left over wart

pour liquid nitrogen over it, the hardcore gamer style

Attached: gaze.jpg (510x741, 34K)

I tried burning it the glowing head of a nail, twice. It only helped short term and always grew back. If you want to use heat you will probably need to cut it out first like Or just get the damn patches with salicylic acid on them and wear a patch or two every single day, be persistent, give it two weeks.

Yeahr very intelligent ... You take a sharp not desinfected knife and then start cutting into your foot without knowing where nerves and vessels are. Also you spread like that highly contiguous infested material all over your feet and hands. Then you start necrosis by third degree burns in your feet which can result in your feet needs to be amputated.

I guess you were the smart kid in class.

I carved out so much skin out of the bottom of my foot when I did it. I think I got close to the root I was furious of dealing with it the burning it with a lighter at the root after digging like half an inch out of my heel was so painful

Plantars wart. Go to a doctor, they will freeze it off.

>not desinfected knife

How do you know this? I cut on mine and was extremely clean about it.

wont work
salicylic acid is what you need
apply 3 times daily

Attached: 1577596780287.jpg (706x672, 80K)

I bet you're a sissy if you think cutting dead skin of your foot is going to cause you to lose your foot, get fucked tranny.

Hes a retard who's been sheltered his entire life hes spewing garbage. You should sterilize to lower risk of infection but you'll probs be ok

I had this exact thing when I was around 6 years old, I just picked at it for a while and eventually I ripped the entire thing off and there was a black root shaped thing under, just had to rip that out and it went away. It's super painful though I don't know how I endured it

Well with 40 degree I meant longterm which means over days to few weeks. Not burning your feet off. Too high temperatures will just kill the good cells too.

Why are murricans such retarded, just get social health insurance like rest of the world and go to a doctor and let someone which studied that shit for 6 year decide what to do.

Had one a few years back. I had 20gal of liquid nitrogen at work so I froze it off. Twice. First time didn't kill the little tendrils going in further, but round 2 worked.
The dead wart just sorta falls off a few days later.
Heat works just as well, but does a lot more damage to the skin.

this shit works

Dude warts are high contagious. Also desinfection spray may kill alot of things but not everything. Also for real desinfection you have to lay it for some diseases for like 5 minutes into the spray. Why do you think hospitals spend so much money in having fresh packaged scalpels?

because doctors are by and large retarded. half of 'em are below average.
they'll tell you to go out and buy some wart cream, and come back in a month if it doesnt work so they can refer you to someone more competent.

Having an third degree burn actually can cause several thinks like gangrene or sepsis which actually can lead to an amputated foot.

But hey if you're so smart take the gas burner and start burning your wart out until the skin is black.

I used one of those craft knives with the replaceable blades. I sharpened a blade to get it sharper than scalpel sharp, 8000 grit stone and stropped it. It popped hairs effortlessly. Even then I was surprised how tough it was to do really fine cuts. Skin and tissue is strong stretchy stuff. And yea, the pit was so deep, it was almost horrifying but once you start you're committed. Dripped acid in the hole when I was done. What's so funny is that all of it was for nothing, it grew back.

Like others, I just went nuts and started cutting into it and using tweezers to rip everything that wasn't normal flesh out. It will hurt and bleed but this is how to get rid of them. I haven't had one in years I think your body kills the virus over time.

Yes, as others have said it's a wart. It 's a virus. You can burn, freeze, chenically peel it off, but it won't really go away until your body figures it out and builds immunity. I had one, then two and then three of these on my foot for years. Tried everything. One day they just went away, seemingly overnight.

No you're a retard. They use in operations at hospital for reason diamond scalpels with a Rockwell of 100. For comparison a really sharp kitchen knive has a rockwell of 60.

Salicylic acid patches were actually what finally worked. Freezing, cutting, burning, acid, nothing worked but the patches.

I just tried to burn it but it is painful, I will go to the doctor and stop doing stupid things

Attached: 20200122_001621.jpg (2754x1260, 1.63M)

Don't listen to these faggots. I've had this. I literally just picked at it and sliced it off every time it came back. It took about 8 months for it to go away but during those 8 months, I had yummy wart skin to chew on.

That's probably the best. The most of people here are pretty retarded. If you start cutting or touching it or make it bleed it will just infect more skin tissue. You can first go to pharmacy and ask them for something. If it doesn't work and it doesn't disappear after 2 weeks then ask doc.

not true. removing the outer layer of skin with something like sand paper, then keeping it coated in caster oil for 3-4 days will remove it completly and leave no marks

I got this when I was a kid once and I just lived with it for like 2–3 weeks and it went away.

Actually HPV tricks body into ignoring it to a certain degree. It's the same with herpes. Your advice is shit. You have to remove it or he will infect more people by being retarded as you.

Man you're a pussy I'm sorry. It's not like we did heart surgery on ourselves, it's a fucking wart. I'm a certified CLEAN FREAK, OCD to the max, hand washing all day and I still operated on mine.

Plantar wart. Podiatrist will put some acid on it, bandage your foot up. Will hurt like a motherfucker for a day or so. Goes away in a couple weeks as your skin recovers from the acid.

Get it while it's that small.

you're full of shit. warts don't bleed.

Cover it with duct tape for a couple of weeks. It will die. Have no idea why it works but it does.

I got rid of a similar one on the side of my thumb by covering it with duct tape and then doing a bunch of swimming at the coast

Not sure which did it, but it was the only thing that worked after years of trying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Yeahr you're so smart. So do you know where nerves in foot are? Where blood vessels are? Do you know how to properly sterilize? Do you know how to prevent gangrene and sepsis? Do you have operation tools like scalpels?

Beside the fact that an wart is no indication for an operation, a wart is high contagious and spreading infected tissue and blood over your feet and hands will may cause new infections. Beside that if you cut once to deep or wrong you can cut nerves or similar.

At all you're just retarded. Also it has nothing to do with being a pussy. I'm just not a faggot which thinks he is a surgeon and I have enough money to go to a doctor instead of fucking up my health with playing doctor biber

if you cut down far enough user...

Wart. I ignored mine and it spread EVERYWHERE, fucking martial arts in high school...Took a month of visiting a dermatology centre to get them cut and frozen with liquid nitrogen. At least the nurses were cute. DO NOT DELAY. SEE A DERMATOLOGIST ASAP.

Yeahr infected wart tissue doesn't need blood to survive right? The viruses and infected cells just survive by saying eating air and magic.

I had something that looked like that, the fucker spread over a small area of my foot until I got it frozen off

You're a paranoid safety guru. Probably a Brit.

papilloma

/thread

And you're retarded. Probably a murrican too poor to afford health insurances.

It's a wart. I had one once and went to the doc and multiple freezings didn't work. Eventually he told me to just cover it in duct tape and after about a week it finally peeled off and did not grow back.

Not who you were responding to, but plantar warts are an HPV infection. This isn't cancer. You don't just "cut it off". Most treatments use acid to burn it and the surrounding tissue away. Unless you catch it extremely early, you don't just simply cut it away. Just a few cells left over will allow the infection to spread, and surrounding cuts caused by your retarded incision can help the infection spread.

You need to go really deep before you start worrying about nerves or any significant blood loss. The skin on the bottom of your foot is a mile thick. And yes, I know exactly how to prevent infection and I know all the symptoms of one. I could have gone to a doctor but I chose to try myself, it was preferable to me, I did it because I could. I studied the operation doctors perform and did it to myself. Didn't work though.

I had one a few years ago. the podiatrist I went to suggested duct tape.
wash, dry your foot, put a fresh piece of duct tape over the wart. go about your day. change the tape at least every day.
mine was completely gone in a few weeks, hasn't come back. that was 5 years ago.

>surrounding cuts

You think I'm a hack who used a blunt kitchen knife? I used a pointy craft knife sharpened literally sharper than what real disposable surgeons scalpels come in the package. I did fine work if I do say so myself. Looked like a neat and tidy moon crater.

thats a wart faggot. i had 80 on each of my feet when i was 14 if anyone wants too see a pic i can pull it up.

>i can pull it up.

80 on each foot? Okay I'm waiting. Pull that shit up.

>dip a sharp knife or pointed razor blade in medical spirit and disinfect thoroughly
>I used a scalpel but knife will do
>heat the tip with a lighter (pref something hotter like a blowtorch)
>cut into the skin to the side of the wart and go under it until you find the root, at which point you can dig it out
>root is white/yellow
>avoid live flesh and avoid carving out parts of your feet
>heel will be easier as there is more bone there than much else
>keep plenty of paper towels to mop up blood and regularly dribble spirit over the incision to keep it clean
>keep tip of cutting instrument hot, you want to nearly cauterize as you go (although this is unlikely with home methods, the heat will still help with the wart root)
>when done, pad with gauze until bleeding stops and clean thoroughly. avoid walking for a few days and let the wound breathe BUT ensure that you keep it clean. if you have to leave the house bind tightly and walk gently making sure to clean at the end of the day

had to do something similar in the forces a couple times. this is the best and cleanest method and if you carve cleanly you can be up and running in two or three days. cleanliness is key

Attached: 627t0qjbpea41.jpg (1080x1329, 220K)

You're just a faggot. Doctors study for 6 years every day like 5 hours. Then after it they study for 5-10 years again before they practice on their own without supervising. But you're so smart that 5 minutes google and a YouTube video make you a doctor. People like you all the time come into hospitals because they fucked up by being such smart.

> Didn't work though
Hm maybe it didn't work because you have no idea what you're doing?

No, I didn't say that at all. I'm saying you cannot know if you cut out ALL of the infected tissue. That's where the acid kicks in and makes sure the job is done. The preciseness of your cut is irrelevant.

Like already said, you can't get a knife as sharp as a diamond scalpel. That's the reason why surgeons use diamond scalpels and not pointy craft knifes which they buy on eBay. Also operations as wart treatment is very uncommon because it's not really effective. Before an doctor recommends an operation he will first try 5 other treatments.

Don't believe all the wussies.

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

I did use acid. Still didn't work. It grew back, needless to say that really pissed me the hell off.

99% of the time to my knowledge they just use stainless steel disposable scalpels. They are quite sharp to the average person. I can get my shit way sharper though. I can pass the hanging hair test if I want.

>get compressed air can
>flip over
>point at wart and hold down the trigger
>done deal

This surgery doesn't always work even when performed by a professional. I thought I removed all of the root and hit it with acid like a doctor would have.

Well then we should maybe replace all scalpels with your pointy craft knives then. Also we don't need them to study medicin anymore to be a surgeon. We just need a guy practicing medicine like you. In middle age it also worked.

i have about 30,000 photos to look through, i remember deleting some of them because i didnt want anyone to ever see them, but I'm still digging i know i have atleast one

coming from someone who had over 100 on my feet, taping vinegar and a cotton ball onto them tightly over night gets rid of them in a few days, maybe a week.. they turn black and fall out

The craft knife I used had the same basic profile as a scalpel. Pic related, one is the craft knife, the other is the scalpel. A knife is a flat piece of steel with a certain profile and sharpened to an edge. Even a scalpel.

Attached: Knoifs.jpg (749x383, 21K)

planars wart. congrats on contracting herpes.

Best method I’ve found was to get shears or larger clipper that can pinch to the base of the wart. Then apply pressure until it lifts up. It’ll hurt a little from the pressure and once the living skin underneath is exposed. Peel the wart top out and dress the wound. Give it a couple days. Then once it doesn’t immediately bleed when disturbed remove any remaining wart left by scraping along the edge. Keep it covered and dressed with antimicrobial cream.

.....what the hell is wrong with you.

I did go to a podiatrist for mine, but that was like 20 years ago. It took a couple acid treatments to really kill it off. I was working at a factory fresh out of high school, on my feet all the time, fucking hurt.

looks like wart; get some over counter anti-wart treatment (acid); don't pick at wart for one week, then use treatment as directed (if you use it sooner, it'll probably burn/hurt because it's raw from being cut open)

Definitely a plantar’s wart.
Just go to a dermatologist and they’ll give you some stuff to put it on every night. Give it a few weeks, and that thing will come off pretty easily.

Ngl, I remember having one on my toe, and it legit felt like I lost 1/4th of my toe when it fell out.

Pull the fucking roots out with tweezers and go to a doctor otherwise it comes back. Also stop being a pussy they arent that bad.

I have a high pain tolerance (which is why I cut it out and put acid in the hole). That thing SUCKED. It was actually that bad, you actually walk with a slight limp if it's in the right place for the relief. And seeing how many people operate on themselves to get rid of them, they are obviously really annoying to have. Maybe not always but they can be.

>asking a taiwanese pottery forum for medical advice

Cred Forums is unironically an amazing place for random bits of information. Be careful if you cannot cross reference anything though. But for finding the information in the first place this is a great place to be.

i wouldn’t begin cutting and burning my own flesh though, the best advice given was visiting the doctor.

Everyone is stupid. Its not a planters wart, its Porokeratosis. Its a clogged sweat gland in your food. You can only burn or cut it out. Its hard to remove. Usually you can fix it by using a razer blade and cutting it down over time until its gone.

It's a plantar wart. cover it with some strong duct tape and leave the duct tape on like 3-4 days or until it starts to come off and then replace with another piece. as the wart softens and skin turns white cut the excess skin off. duct tape is the only shit that works don't even bother the freezer things are the wart always regrows

Multiple heads is a plantar wart.

Anyone reading this should use Google Images and search Porokeratosis and then images of Plantar Warts and compare.

Clearly the person who wrote this response is fucking retarded.

kek

>the best advice given was visiting the doctor.

It's the safest advice. What if you wanted to go on a nice little adventure though?

Cover it with duct tape or the adhesive from a large bandage. It needs oxygen to live and will die out over time if you do this. Sounds fucked but it works.

I’m staying in this thread for this picture

I missed the post, but now that you mention it, so am I

You unzipped yet?

I had these on my feet two years ago. You need to treat them right away otherwise they spread. Its a form of papilloma.

Just using tweezers wont work. You need to cauterize.

Attached: 1579560264445.jpg (370x370, 19K)

This shit is stressing me out. The way everyone talks about it makes it seems absurdly infectious.

My wife and I use different showers because she is infected and I am not. It's sad. I never had feet problems until I showered with her. Separate, less shower sex, but less all day problems. It's her problem.

It's a plantar wart some wart remover will get rid of it in a couple of weeks nothing to freak out about OP

this doesn't seem like a bad idea and it's safe
lets try

Attached: 20200122_012827.jpg (720x749, 322K)

OP just some over the counter wart remover will do the truck for sure you can get some that are premade bandaids for you already

>underrated post

I agree with this one. Try to do the truck

This is exactly what works. They have a little salicylic acid in them that slowly kills them. Weren't too expensive either if memory serves.

I will try this as an experiment, if it doesnt work I will go to the doctor

Its a plantar wart. Everyone in this thread is fucking retarded. See a derma if you need it gone ASAP but itll go away on its own after a month or two. (at most.) Literally google plantar warts. Self resolving. Itll get really really hard in the center with a black dot, then you can let the "root" fall out on its own or pry it out yourself. Just wait until you see a black dot in the middle.

That being said if you keep fucking with it It'll come back bigger and you'll get more near it.

It's not true that they are self-resolving. Maybe in OP's case, but that's not a guarantee. I had mine for at least a year before I did anything about it. My doctor said it was because I wore dark socks, which made my feet more sweaty.

This, don't be an asshole

duct tape itll be gone in 3 weeks

>Self resolving

I had one for nearly a year and it didn't go away on it's own.

This OP. I had one a long time ago, just picked at it for a while and tried cleaning it out every once in a while when it would grow back. Eventually it just disappeared. Don't dig too deep, but dont be afraid to cut those little skin things out from time to time either.

But yeah it is a plantar wart. No big deal.

Just a plantars wart. WebMD it. No biggie. I think it takes an oil or cream or something. It has a core.

put a square of duct tape over them. Replace it daily and keep checking it. It will eventually die. Don't use a larger square than is needed to completely cover the wart. I did this and mine was gone in a little less than 2 weeks.

During my early puberty i was haunted by these things, the moment one got removed by a dermatologist another two would pop up. Finally went to an acupuncture after a year (already given up hope). Within three weeks i never had warts again. Mightve been coincidental. I don't know

Attached: download (12).jpg (232x218, 8K)

That's not duct tape, retard. It's the adhesive that does it, and that shit is NOT the same adhesive as in duct tape.

This is what you're looking for, idiot.

Attached: Duct-tape.jpg (1090x957, 303K)

Apple cider vinegar is your friend. Look it up. It works wonders on so many things

Pee on it!

Attached: 1315793695532.png (526x472, 42K)

Its a plantars wart, contrary to some of the people on this thread I have had one in that exact spot, you can get rid of them by digging the “seeds” out of the inside of the wart, it’ll hurt but you don’t need to go to a doctor and waste your money, it may take a little while for the actual “seeds” to be able to be removed but you can get rid of it pretty easily with anti wart patches, they bring out the seeds in the wart so afterwards you can dig at them and pull them out.

This worked for me.

Uh okay

Some of you are absolute retards

Duct tape works for the same reason salicylic acid works, it irritates your skin and creates an inflammatory response.

Warts do bleed, that's what the black spots are, thrombosed capillaries where the wart is siphoning blood from your system. They aren't seeds.

Salicylic acid destroys the layer of skin that the warts "live in". Debridement removes the hyperkeratotic tissue the wart creates as a response to weightbearing and allows topical treatments to better access that layer of skin

Plantar skin is thicker than your hands. Cryotherapy in general isn't as effective as a result. Success is anecdotal and documented to be lower than other treatments

In general warts acquired after puberty linger longer.

My personal favorite treatment of recalcitrant warts is cantharone.

This
I got mine to go away as a kid with the tape trick, and the adhesive on the bottom would turn into a little silicon looking mold of the wart, the shit gets so soft and soggy tho...enjoy the foot warts while they last they'll transition to your genitals before you know it...

Plantar wart. Make sure that anytime you enter a shared shower area you do so barefoot so you can spread the misery to others.

Lol I promise you everyfucking Cred Forumstard has had one of these.
Its the suburban white boi AIDs, except only
women can die from it ;)

Plantar's Wart.
I usually just ignore mine and they go away on their own.
If it doesn't, put duct tape on it.
If that doesn't work, try If you're particularly unlucky and that still doesn't work, see a dermatologist and tell them what you already tried.

Freeze it off. dont go see a fucking dermatologist. it's just a wort

It's a wart OP. Since it hurts, you need to go to the doctor. What they do now is freeze them out with liquid nitrogen. It's how they got rid of mine. In the old days they cut them out, but that's a lot more crude and painful. The only way to get rid of it by cutting it out is going deep enough to get the roots. You didn't get the roots hence why it's still there. Freezing is the least painful way.

And don't use that cheap shit over the counter. You need a professional doctor. He will use liquid nitrogen and each time you go there it's about a 20 minute process. It will take between 1-3 times and it will kill it. It took mine 2 separate visits with liquid nitrogen. Cheap over the counter shit doesn't work for freezing. The old school way was compound w but sometimes that doesn't work and it takes weeks of applying it daily and it still might not work.