Wihte Pwre

Wihte Pwre

Attached: E1D231C8-4EEC-4B93-B365-B4ABA401347E.jpg (720x829, 297K)

All their base belong to FBI

White flour!

Attached: images (10).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Look more like ANTIFA faggots

Guy on the left has an IFunny going by “wingnat” or something

Attached: white power.jpg (793x737, 101K)

I don't understand how fuckers like that don't seem to know they're the shallow end of the gene pool. If anyone was pushing for actual racial purity, those people would he the first to go.

Your bias is showing

>Make your time.

Attached: BASEd.png (1280x720, 9K)

>Look more like ANTIFA faggots
>Your bias is showing

Bias...

You're a retard and don't deserve to be using resources.

Kill yourself.

There are forces at work, real forces, that do not reveal their power levels to the point where a federal agency can easily track them down. They don't look like those people in the picture.

Why do retards insist on being calling themselves "The Base" and refer to each other as "based"??
Do they not know that is literally how every terrorist cell forms? The base literally translates to Al Qaeda

Attached: 2hxwkesb9goy.jpg (600x580, 73K)

They really do look like ANTIFA faggots

That's why they participate in this shit. They have literally nothing else besides their race to be proud of.

Attached: 544.png (373x327, 220K)

Can they get the black power groups next?

Joke all you want, if there was a true ethnic war right ow, Europeans (ie white people in Europe, NA, Oz) would wipe all other ethnicities off the map within a year or two. All African nations would be immediately wiped out, followed by the Hispanics. Asians may take a while. They have numbers, we have neutron bombs.

>posting this unironically

How can you be this clueless and still be able to feed yourself? You aren't a functional human being.

Weird how neo-nazis and Antifa faggots look an dress the same. Even the same haircuts. The extremists on both political ends are greasy meth head cunts. No one's surprised, the.

Not an argument.

Have you ever really talked to a republican? Because your list is retarded, if you think that is remotely closes to what we want.

Sounds exactly like trannies and fags then.

Literally the 3 stereotypes for antifa fags

China has Xi Jinping

If by exact you mean retarded because sexuality and gender aren't the same thing as race?

>Neo Nazis
>Not even remotely Aryan

I just don't understand how this is always the case. It's almost always a bunch of doughy, neck beards or crack whores. Sometimes both.

Attached: 1533162276309.jpg (348x321, 19K)

lol they could pass as Barbie CEOs from England too don't you think? I mean that's what it LOOKS like so prove me wrong.

Sometimes the person looking has a bias.

lol 4th grade insults replace facts. Very transparent.

Go suck Trump.

Based

That's ignoring the fact that whites and asians would rather keep up their tenuous peace because it's mutually beneficial from an economic standpoint anyway
Why go to war when they can sell us cheap plastic shit?

most moderates are driven to vote republican because the radical left is so extreme. the constitution is still the law of the land and will remain.

Those guys dont even look white. They look Muslim jihadi and or mexican

Radical left is projection. The majority of the left want tax payer dollars to go into social programs instead of the pockets of the rich.

The right, however, wants to serve the rich and give them money, as long as they stay employed.

The RADICAL right wants to kick every non white out of America while feeling good about themselves.

Haha typical looking btards

Ooo... spoopy!

Ummm.. the prince owned a very small share, and divested.

They look exactly like Cred Forumstards, except these guys actually appear "white"

Women are all whores, they fuck everyone EXCEPT ME! No, it cant be my repulsive personality, views, opinions, and looks. No, it is all THEIR fault!

Attached: C1406A81-1E72-420A-9428-1B660848D15E.jpg (586x474, 66K)

I thought it would go without saying, but replace "race" with "sexual orientation". Did I really need to clarify that for you?

Perhaps I've said too much....

>mysterious forces

Attached: A5CD1295-653D-48C3-9327-D91FB2DCB748.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Everything he said was right and you are a subhuman who's projecting. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>psychotic nazi would cause a planetary nuclear winter because he's racist
It should be legal to shoot people like you with no repercussions.