First/memorable gay experience thread

first/memorable gay experience thread

Attached: tumblr_ojvw4qMkvY1vdrhvvo1_1280.jpg (1080x1421, 168K)

Least memorable...

This thread.

Attached: tumblr_oiz3m2RnUJ1uzjw3ko1_1280.png (531x1057, 731K)

well i have a dildo

Attached: zv2ApoJ.gif (275x172, 1.92M)

Is it some new Cred Forums rule that one of these threads be up at all times?

Do you have a full frontal of this dude, he is pretty hot

Had a dream once that I was hanging out with my step brother naked for some unknown reason, then we started pulling each others dicks. Woke up confused and never said anything about it. Don't even like him, he's a jerk, and I've never considered him attractive. That was years ago, early high school I think. Had a gf at the time and one gay friend that I wasn't in to. More recently I had a dream that I was in bed, reading or something, with someone asleep next to me. I lay there with my arm around them, possibly the most content I've ever felt, and look over to realize it's my best friend who I've never met and doesn't even live in my country. He's also not my type but it made me realize I'm way too shallow to ever really be loved, and too much of a coward to tell anyone irl about my random gay dreams.

Shared a room as kids with my brother. 13-14 at this time. One afternoon we’re playing around the house as army guys with pop guns and all, babysitting ourselves as usual. We make our way back to our room eventually. Had a blanket I was using as a “ghille suit”, I followed him in with it crawling across the floor. He’s up on top of his bed, I jump up blanket and all and cover us with it. Wrestling back n forth, we kick the guns away. I’m on top straddling him and outta nowhere something just comes over me, I stop and just stare at him. Couple seconds later he stops too, “what’s up?” Silence. “Hey you wanna play a different game now?” “Sure, what?” “I dunno, let’s do something weird.” “Ha, like what?” Not another word, I just kiss him, real quick on the lips. We’re both quiet for a bit looking at each other, then he’s all wtf dude. “Yeah that was weird.” “I’m sorry, forget it.” “No no, it’s ok, my turn?” “Yeah, sure.” He kisses me back and punches my ass. We go on like this for awhile back n forth, kinda like a gay game of horse. Eventually we start taking our clothes off. We’re still under the blanket, things are heating up figuratively and literally. This first go round was mostly kissing and rubbing back and forth in the nude, we didn’t touch each other’s dicks that much at all really. The making out was hot as fuck though. More happened the next time.

I've had lots of "memorable" gay experiences. I spent nearly two full years when I was 19/20 in a three-way relationship (? kind of? sort of?) with an older couple that I met through craigslist when I got curious about giving head to another guy.

By the time they moved away there was pretty much nothing I hadn't done or at least tried.

Random gay dreams are fun, I have them on occasion. Any others that stick out in your memory?

well dont leave us hanging

After taking a dip in the pool with some friends we went to one of their houses and decided to spend the night. The problem: we were all covered in chlorine. Being total chucklefucks, we decided to wash it all off at once - by crowding into the large shower in the main bathroom.

Vaguely remember one about my coworker from work awkwardly raping me, can't recall the exact circumstances bu my ex showed up and I decided the situation I was in was better than having her back in my life so I opted to stay at his place and his wife made breakfast. Pretty disappointed I never remember gay dreams with anyone attractive but I guess that's because I don't really know any attractive guys.

opening this thread

Attached: 1576354197915.jpg (661x610, 46K)

>coworker from work
man, trying to piece together that weird dream dicking has me all out of sorts

>be 16 at the time
>openly gay
>still a virgin and want to have sex, but can't find a boyfriend that lasts long enough
>"Oh my parents would find out!"
>"I'm just not ready..." and such shit
>Decide to go on grinderr
>Make a profile saying I just turned 18
>Plenty of matchs
>Cute guy with a nice body starts chatting me
>Sends me a pic of his dick
>Nice.jpg
>Start chatting a bit more
>He's 22, has his own aparment
>Set a date for me to come over
>I made it very clear that I just wanted to hook up
>Day comes
>Groom and clean ass in the morning, bring my own lube and condoms
>He recieves me with some beers
>We chat for a bit in the living room, once he sees I'm tipsy enough he takes me into his bedroom
>Takes his pants off, he's fully erect
>Visibly turned on
>He starts to kiss me and touch me
>Takes out my cock, pretty similar to his, but his is a bit longer
>I jack him off
>He sets me on all fours
>I tell him he's either using a condom and lube or I'm not fucking him
>He agrees
>Takes off my pants, fingers my ass for a bit
>Feels good, better than when I do it
>He puts on a condom, spits on my ass and puts lube on his cock
>Just as he's entering me I tell him: "Oh by the way, I'm a virgin, and also 16"
cont

>He seems to freak out for a second
>I realise this
>Tell him to not care about it and that I won't tell anyone
>He's reluctant
>I fucked up
>Push my ass agains't his cock before he pulls out
>Ohmygod.gif
>He's into it
>Grabs my ass and starts to finally fuck me
>I just take it until he cums
>We cuddle for a bit
>Asks, visibly worried if I'm actually 16
>Tell him yes
>He's nervous
>Start to jack him off under the covers
>He's horny again
>grabs my ass
>Bingo

We fucked three times that day and ended up secretly dating for about 2 months, then he left after telling me it was getting too risky for him.
I don't blame him, but I wish I could see him again now that I'm 19

When I was 6/7 yo i was at a sleepover watching a vhs in my friends room. He was also 6/7
He says hey want try something?
Sure what?
We hop in bed
Pulls down his pants pulled mine down too
He tucks his dick between his thighs and tells me he saw it somewhere i cant remember exactly what he said.
He goes down and licks my dick and balls
it felt fucking amazing
He asked if id do it to him and i do
we do that for a while
Was a lot of fun
At 13 we fucked for the first time

fun fact shortly after that I tried it with the neighbor girl was just as fun
Second fun fact i didnt realize that bi was a thing until middle school

Also you ever have those dreams where you manage to suck your own dick, and it's great, then you wake up and realize you're still not flexible enough and won't get to feel that irl? That's always disappointing.

Friend and I were walking home from nightclub after striking out, hot girl drives by and offers us a ride, says I'm cute. Drives us back to her place, turns out to be a tranny. Decide to go for it because YOLO. Can't get hard so the tranny sucks my cock while my buddy goes to town on her ass. I can't get hard the entire time. Decide to get my clothes on cause I'm not feeling it. Friend finishes up and we get out of there. Agree never to tell a soul what happened.

did this lead to anything between you all?

Ok ok.
Next time was the next day, mums off to work again and we’re watching tv, playing, keeping ourselves occupied. I decide to test the waters and see if a repeat of yesterday is possible or if it was just a one off. We basically just stopped the day prior when we got hungry and didn’t say a word after. I get up from the couch, grab that blanket again and start heading for the bedroom. “Where you going bro?” “I’m gonna go take a nap or something. You feel like a nap too?” “Cool, no I’m good.” In I go and he’s not followed me or said another word. Bummer, oh well though. Maybe 30 minutes pass, both our beds are on opposite walls, I'm in bed facing the wall all curled up and cozy. I hear the door open and a whisper, “bro?” “Yeah?” “Oh you’re awake, cool.” He hops onto his bed, just laying on top of the sheets and I say something like guess you’re feeling a nap afterall or something. “Nah, not really.” Hmm, wonder what he’s thinking then...
We’re both just laying there, talking back and forth and eventually we start talking shit and teasing each other basically. This was how these encounters would all start from now until we stopped fooling around about 3-4 years later, always with the name calling. Somewhere along the way “you’re a weirdo” comes my way, “oh yeah, yesterday we were both weird, you didn’t seem to care.” “Yeah, you’re right I guess.” Silence for a second or two, then I ask if he wants to be “weird” again, thinks on it for a second, flips onto his side so we’re facing each other from across the room, “yeah, I do.” I hop up a moment later, wrapping the blanket around me and covering my head and just like yesterday hop on top of him. Rinse wash and repeat, same as before only we’re both a little more into it now, more “passionate”, more everything.
The are clothes are about to start to come off when he hears the door. Apartment status.

did you and your buddy end up doing more together throughout middle school, especially other pals of yours?

When I was pretty young, there was a couple of weeks where I just became friends with my new neighbor who was a little older than me. It was the 90’s and we were around the same age so we became ‘friends’. I remember going over to his house a couple times and playing video games on his fast computer (I had a shitty Gateway). One day, out of the blue, my new friend said his dad was gonna start charging me money to play. We got in kinda a weird argument that somehow lead to him telling me that he can convince his dad to keep letting me come over and use the computer if I ‘massaged’ his crotch. I told him that was very weird but he just thought it’d be funny. So, one day I massage his clothed crotch up in his room. I don’t think much of it. My ‘friend’ just kinda laughs. Another day he tells him to massage it without his pants. I do it. Another day he tells me I have to start ‘kissing it’....I went back a half a dozen more times and somehow got convinced to suck his smug dick each time. I remember that I just wanted to seem cool...got really good at The Sims though. So, worth it?

Unfortunately we only fucked on breaks from school he lived by the coast and I lived in austin(central tx) only saw each other mainly during summer/spring break/ christmas. There where no other gay or bi guys that i knew about. Even I kept it quite it unless explicitly ask then I would tell the truth but ask that they keep my secret to themself. The only reason I ever told anyone was because I knew how gay men where treated in school but I wont lie about myself if asked. Plus Im a fit guy and grew up fighting and in football so if i needed to defend myself I was confident I could but I only ever had a couple girls who where friends ask but thats about it usually I just ended up with them.

Tldr. Want to hear about the first time we fucked?

sure, would love to hear about that in detail, as well as any other times if the two of you got real nasty together

Moms home. Fuck.
We freak out a little, hop off each other and I get into my bed just in time. “Boys”, as the door opens. Mum figured we’d be watching tv or something, “we’re just talking and playing in here mom.” Ok cool, no worries, but our fun was ruined for the day. That night as were settling in for bed I hop over to his side and ask if he wants to try again tomorrow, first thing, so we’ll have time and all. “Maybe, I don’t know that was close.” “Ok, we’ll see then.”
Tomorrow rolls around, mom gets us up and ready for the day and heads off to work. No school in the summer for us but thankfully she still has work! Maybe 20 minutes after she’s gone we head to our room to pick up where we left off. No waiting this time, clothes are gone the second we shut the door. Make out session begins and we’re loving it. Along the way I ask if he wants to do other things with our mouths, “ha, like what?” “Here, I’ll show you, but you have to promise to do it to me ok?” “Ok, I will.” I start kissing his lips, then his neck and chest, working my way further south. I ask if he’s ready and he says yes, then I start kissing and licking his cock. Mostly working on the head, putting him in my mouth a little bit at a time but gagging like nobody’s business just getting halfway down. This goes on for a few minutes then it’s his turn.
Brother follows my lead, kissing me, working his way down.
Fuck a duck, door again. No way we can get dressed in time. Apparently someone decided to come home for lunch.
By the time mom hits the door all we can do is cover up, we’re still in his bed though. Mom comes in first happy to see us then when she sees our clothes scattered and puts it all together looses her shit. Boiled down, that’s wrong, you boys need to stop, is this what goes on when I’m not here? You get the idea. We knocked it off for a couple months after that but eventually we couldn’t resist.

Keep going...

>be me
>seeing a psych after suicide attempt
>loaded up with sedatives and antidepressants
>wandering around in a fog
>catching train home from psych appointment
>disgusting old man like Harold Steptoe sidles up to me
>"you want come home with me? fucky sucky?"
>walk to other end of the platform
>he follows
>train arrives
>i get on
>he gets into next carriage
>i get off just before doors close
>never see him again

Gotta type it out brb

I was 11 I got my mouth fucked by a 16 year old. I didn't know what was going on. He told me if I told anyone he'd kill me. Did this at least once a week for 2 year, he was my babysitter.
Made me swallow his cum every time.
One weekend it was a couple times. I got sick after he left, went to hospital from too much cum I kept throwing up. He was 18 now and got like 20 years. Never sucked another dick since, but I love fucking fag mouth.
I would be curious if he would fuck my mouth when he gets out.

>I would be curious if he would fuck my mouth when he gets out.
I don't know if this is exactly Stockholme Syndrome but you should probably see a fucking therapist, dear god

As I said, couldn’t resist, few months pass and desire gets the better of us. An idea and plan comes along though, on occasion we’d spend the day at our grandparents if mom was gonna be super late, family dinner and all. Actually good times but not why we’re here...
We’re at the grandparents one day and hanging out in the basement watching tv. Love the grandparents to death but they’re deaf as can be and really just let us do whatever, spent most of their day on the front porch. Make the suggestion to the brother that we should get “weird” again, this is perfect since they’ll leave us alone, there’s multiple rooms in the basement, and with it being an old house we’ll hear the door open and have plenty of time to get ourselves together. He understands and agrees. I go digging through one of the closets and find the air mattress. Pump it up, lay it in front of the tv and say we should get started. Make out session commence in 3..2..1..
I say “you know, you promised you’d do the same to me last time.” “Shit, thought you’d forget, but ok.” Bro pushes me onto my back and starts to return the favor. He gets down to my cock and right away just puts it in his mouth, it’s so fucking wet and warm, I’m in ecstasy, never felt anything this good. He’s licking and sucking and I’m losing my mind, then he starts stroking me and I lose it, I let out a moan and say “fuck dude, that’s sooo good.” He stops, looks up and just smiles, then goes back to sucking me. We trade off sucking each other for the next 20 minutes or so, and I ask him if he’s even touched himself and knows what happens after awhile. (Lies, I know he has, we do share a room.)
He says yeah, “should we do that here though?” I tell him if he wants, I’m cool with it. We agree, we’ll finish ourselves off, and both sit on the air mattress facing each other. We start stroking ourselves, just looking at each other explore and enjoy our bodies.

Already in therapy man. 16 years of it

And does he know that you were raped every week for 2 years?

Yes

cool, looking forward to it

We're both 13
Middle of summer hes staying with his grandma
Havent seen each other in since december
We've known each other our whole lives so we immediately get back to our old ways
He and his grandma pick me up
We go swimming
> we are both pretty athletic he swims at school i do football and basketball
> Me with black shoulder length hair green eyes him with brown short hair and blue eyes with an inner ring of white
> we jump in amd swim around for a while
> he hops up on the side of the pool
> I stay in it with my arms on the side
> i notice he's started shaving his legs
> his thighs are thicc
> get a boner
> now i have to stay in the water
> he notices me staring and smiles
> i get a bit red and push off the wall doing a kind of backward upside down dive
> knowin my will dick pop against my thigh and under my swim trunks
> he jumps off the side hes a much faster swimmer than i am
> catches me by the waist pulling me under water
> he works around to my dick and massages for a second in the confusion of the struggle
> then slides up from the bottom of the pool
> presses hard against me i feel his hard cock pressed against my thigh and flick past my dick
> hes now up for air while im below so I reach up going for a dick rub and end up with my hands in his shorts
> i grab his thigh with my left hand and pull down his calf with my right
> hand slides farther up his thigh until im at his cock
Pulled my hand out and swam off both of us at the bottom of this crowded pool. I still like to do sly sexy things in public I think this is why.

Part 2 coming soon

Type faster goddammit, I'm really into this

I finish first, I just lean back a little and cum on my chest and stomach. He slows up a little bit while watching me, then gets on his knees and cums in his hand. We both laugh a little then I say “guess we should clean up.” I grab some paper towels and start wiping up, he does the same. I say we can just stuff it all in our pockets and flush them whenever we go upstairs. He agrees and 10 minutes later or so after we get dressed and all we do. Grandparents still outside, haven’t moved. Only got to have fun there 2-3 more times but the air mattress definitely came in handy and was not so nice and clean ever again.

Sorry bro, phone fag. Just finished up the last bit for that encounter below.
Brother and I were total freaks by about halfway through our fooling around, almost nothing we didn’t do with or to each other. Curious for more? Name something.

First time you actually fucked

My older brother and older cousin made me suck my younger cousins dick when we were all between like 9-12

how gross did the two of you get doing butt stuff together? any ass eating?

I just remember playing basketball with my taller more athletic friend. After we were done at like 8pm we went inside to the basement where we hung out. We were both too exhausted to shower. Anyways I turned on a movie on the xbox and we crashed on my futon together. We were both clothed and like 90% tired ready to fall asleep. Throughout the night I ended up in little spoon position and could feel his cock grinding on my cheeks through our shorts. We both smelled sweaty as hell. I remember at one point he started slowly grinding my cheeks and then started rapidly dry humping my ass in this potion and he had like a soft giggle. It felt erotic as hell.

Parents are divorced and this was at dads that winter. We had a room in the basement, it was all finished, an apartment basically, had our own laundry and bathroom and all.
Bed time, pops tells us to wash up and get ready, he’ll be down in an hour or so to say goodnight. I suggest to bro we should shower together and have some fun, he’s down. We’d showered together before a bunch of course but never really fooled around. Get in, wash up, you know the drill. Then I make a move. Bathroom was cool because it has a tub and a separate shower stall kinda deal. I push him up against the wall and start kissing him. We have our fun there and start taking it further, I’m grabbing and rubbing his ass, his arms, his whole body. “Wanna take things further than we have?” “How?” “We should fuck each other.” “Ew, dude, no, that’s too much.”
I let it be, but we don’t stop either. I bring it up again, “I don’t mean just me doing you, come on, you can do me too.” “Maybe, lets just try it out a little at a time, back and forth. I know it’ll hurt, I just don’t want to get hurt bad.” I understand completely, a trip to the hospital or something because we slipped or tore each other or whatever would not be fun explaining.
So we get to taking things further, a finger here and there, more kissing, more sucking each other, and eventually we’re ready for the main event. I’m gonna do him, then he’ll do me. He braces against the wall with his arms extended and says he’s ready, be gentle. Between all the spit, the running water, and how into this we both are he’s lubed up and ready to go for sure. I playfully smack his ass with my cock, he looks back with a smile and says come on, he wants me. Another slap for good luck, I grab his left hip, my cock with my right hand and try to slide inside him. He’s super fucking right, knew he would be, just getting a finger in was a bitch. But after some slipping around I get it, I’m in.

I pump him for a few minutes and ask where he wants me to cum. After the first go round of jerking it I described earlier we always asked each other and respected each other’s wishes. Sometimes we’d swallow, sometimes we come on each other’s faces, sometimes we’d jerk off in separate rooms. Just kept things fair and on our own terms.
Anyway, he says I should just jerk off, so I do. I drop my load right in the center down the drain, no mess no fuss, good stuff. He says he’s done, ready to call it a night actually so we clean up, towel off and crawl into bed. Pops come down, says goodnight and we’re quiet for a bit. Start talking, says it hurt but he didn’t mind, especially since he gets to do me the next time. I say I can’t wait, how bout tomorrow night? Yep, deal.

I licked his asshole once. We’d moved outta that apartment, it was the following summer. Mom at work again, we were fooling around in the living room. Side note, big bay window, suburbs, I think we both got off on knowing that ups or somebody could come by the house and see us.
We were 69ing for like an hour it seemed, he was on top, I was on my back and I took his dick out to catch a breather. Stroking him, giving him instructions, then I licked his balls for a bit and started playing with his asshole. I asked if he wanted to start fucking and he said not yet.
Another side note, I loved licking his balls almost as much as his dick.
I suggested a finger, he said sure so I started working it in. Young teens and it wasn’t like we fucked everyday so he was still pretty tight. Without thinking I just spit, got it on his hole and some on my face, then I licked it for a few seconds. Back to 69ing we went. Took a little break and he said, “dude that felt great but I’m not licking your ass, ever.” That was that.

first anything with a guy was when I was about 15-16. I had just gotten a webcam and I had every intention on jerking it for women. but being naive at the time and really didn't know women weren't online.
anyway so I went to these Yahoo chat rooms before they nuked the porn ones. guys would have these open cams with porn on and the other dudes would share theirs and jerk off. so I started doing that. I lied to everyone about my age but they could tell I was young. first guy I remember really getting into me was this old guy. he kept talking about being 71 or something and still gets hard. he would tell me what my body and cock made him feel and it was really nice. I questioned sexuality after that a lot and never found that guy again. he's probably dead now. I'm in my mid 30s so it was close to 20 years ago.
that started my exhibitionism and my soft spot for daddy's.

Bump for gay bread

Part 2

We swam around doing that kind of shit for another hour or two
Im sure we where both ready to bust by the end
We go get pizza shower watch harry potter
Eventually head to bed
Hes staying up stairs on a floor by himself in a full size bed
We strip down getting ready for bed me in boxers him in tight boxer breifs brush our teeth and shit
We put on adult swim watch talk for a while
Dispite us messing around at the pool we dont immediately hop into activities because his grandmas room is right below us and i fell asleep during family guy then i woke up at the end of family guy
> i woke up on my side with his fat ass grinding against my dick
> hes still wearing his boxer breifs my dicks already workin its way out of my boxers
> with a deft hand i popped it out
> he doesnt seem to realize ive woken up but he knows my dicks out
> he reaches around rubbed a couple times then put it down between his thighs
> i decide to let him know im up by thrusting forward and he jumps forward and immediatly pushes back
> i laugh a bit while reaching my hand around to rub his dick i flick mine up and press back against his ass
> after a min i pull my boxers off and he takes off his breifs get back into spooning position
> i put my shaft between his ass cheeks and he starts grinding while i jerk him off
> i realize this is the farthest weve ever gone
> i ask do you want to it?

Part 3 almost done

>>Be 14, late 90's, cousin is 13, we're close, stays over a lot.
>>Family is poor, we're left on our often. My door has a lock on it that I use and my family never questions/gives a fuck/
>>Puberty hits, we're both horny and start raiding an older silbings Playboy magazine stash.
>>Perv on older sister - go through her underwear, try to look up her skirt, etc.
>>Can't remember how it started but for 2-3 years, we'd trade blowjobs.
>>Night, everyone asleep, lock door.
>>Put on "Wild on" on E! channel and sit in a chair while the other sucks. Brooke Burke in bikinis while getting head.
>>Rotate every few minutes.
>>Be playing outside "Hey, wanna go play?"
>>Go inside and blow each other.

Don't talk about it anymore. We do trade nudes of his gf my gf, tho.

Nice. Let’s hear some about this exhibitionism user.

>be me 14
>pretending to be 18 on craigslist
>message guy says he's 20
>walk to his garage.
>dudes 45 at best.
>get nervous and try to back out.
>he holds my shoulders and says I made some promises.
>get on my knees and undo his sweats.
>the tie takes forever.
>his tightie whites are stained yellow, and his cock smells a bit like sweat and pee.
>he's about 4 or 5 inches, but still a little soft.
>"kiss it, faggot"
>I kiss it with a little peck and pursed lips.
>"open your mouth when you kiss it"
>I relax my lips as he pushes his cock in.
>it tastes like it smells.
>I try to keep my jaw relaxed as he fucks my face.
>when I don't he pulls out and slaps me with his cock. It's a bit bigger but not much, and a lot harder.
>seems like hours
>he cums in my mouth.
>I swallow.
He told me to come back again tomorrow and he'd start training my ass.
I didnt and he messaged me that I'd regret not practicing when he stuck his cock in hard and dry. So the next day I went.
Four years or so I'd see him a few times a week. He dumped a lot of loads into me before he got busted for CP. No idea if he's alive or dead now.

nice trips. Mostly safe stuff so far. I cam on a few sites, cb/cam4. I worked at a big box department store for a while and we would have these long ass breaks. So I would go out to my car and talk to people and jerk off in the parking lot while people were going in and out of the store. I always parked a distance away and watched my surroundings. few people got close but i wasn't a dumbass.
There were also times where I'd go out on my back porch and jerk off and cum down the railing. Not too often, because it was cold most nights i lived there. It was a run down apartment complex. I lived upstairs we had these porches or balconies on either side. Anyway, So my back porch area was facing a field and some trees and that was about it. You may have some people downstairs walking back and forth smoking but it was very secluded. So I'd go out there and listen to people around me in the dark and stroke silently and shoot down the rails or over the side.
Pretty tame but I love the idea of being watched and doing it semi publicly.

>>"kiss it, faggot"
Love it.

Gotcha, cool.
Touch of that myself, jerking it in parking lots and all, I totally get it. Anytime I take a road trip I’ll rub one out on one of the long stretches.

Part 3
> he immediatly flips around and kisses me
> i pull him closer and we start making out
> his warm cock slips between my thighs my presses against his stomach
> i pulled him up grabbing his ass kissing down his neck
> run my hand down his thigh and to his knee
> use that to pull him on top of me
> his body is flat against mine as he starts on my neck
> were both humping and rubbing each others
> i pull myself up to a sitting postion and hes fully on my cock
> He kisses me and bites my lip before jumping out of bed takes a couple pumps of lotion and the lotion off the dresser
> hops back on top of me on his knees with his dick poking my stomach
> he grabs my hand and puts lotion on it and says rub my ass
> i hug him and rub my hands together and kissin his chest then sit back reach underneath feeling his balls on my wrist i start to rub is asshole and ass with both hands
> he starts rubbing the lotion on my dick as a stick a finger up his ass
> he gasp and i start moving in and out
> After a min i pop in another finger
> we're both hard as a rock and making out
> then he grabs my dick and starts directing it
> i realize its go time and pull my fingers out of his ass and just start spredding it no shit btw
> i feel the tip of my dick pressing against his asshole before it slides in
> slowly he works my cock up into him
> its tight i start jerking him off
> after a min hes got my full 6 in in him right down to the base
> slowly he starts working my cock as i grab his ass and jerk him off
> we get a good rhythm going
> after a few min he came on my stomach
> is sits down taking my cock in him to the base still rock hard twitching inside of him
> he takes a min and pulls me up to him and we kiss as i feel his cock soften a bit against my stomach while my dick twitches around inside his ass
> i grab his ass and start slowly moving him up and down
> we go on for another few min before i cum inside of him

He kept my dick inside of him while we made out until i got hard again every now and then he would grind farther down moving my never fully soft dick around in him. We kept fucking around the rest of the night

>be 16
>have taught best friend's little brother how to masturbate
>jerk with him on nights where I come over and its just me and him
>never get to see him cum because he always buries his cock in tissues when he does
>mega lust lust after seeing his cum roll down his cock
>next year
>jerking as usual
>he takes off his shirt, saying it feels better to jerk with it off
>take mine off, too
>realize we're now both naked
>ask him to sit on the bed and jerk laying next to me
>overcome with lust, i grab his cock
>he freezes, but doesn't say anything
>as I'm slowly jerking him, he asks me not to tell anyone and kisses me
>i finally see his cum jet out of his cock; it was glorious
>he jerked me off, but I came in only a couple of storkes because i was so turned on
>we basically did this until i went to collage

He grew into a hairy man mountain, so the spark is gone, but he was my undercover boyfriend for two years. I ALMOST got him to let me fuck his ass, but he was too scared. Somehow, that's TOO gay.

Attached: 1548097450654.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Yeah. Ten years later nothing and I mean nothing turns me on more than fat old white guys with big hanging balls calling me a faggot while I suck them off or they cum in my ass.

I don't think this counts as a proper experience more of a close call or whatever

>be me 12 turning 13
>at cousins house during summer
>xbox 360 pes tournament
>my turn to play, no room on the sofa
>sit on cousin's lap(2 years older than me)
>I'm a real gamer so I submerge my self in the game moving around a lot when playing
>my turn finishes, get my mind off the game, start feeling something hard against my ass
>I was naive as fuck back then so I think cousin is just trying to kancho me or smth turn around see both his handh to his sides, he is just smiling and says "what?"
>both wearing shorts so I can feel everything start feeling comfortable with it I don't think I want it to stop feels like I'm taking care of an itch
>cousin gets cocky, nudges his friend sitting next to him with his elbow and with his gaze points him to his lap area. They both snicker and cheekily laugh
>most of the other guys finish their turns so there is now room on the sofa
>aunt passes by, sees us like that and immediately realises what's going on asks us why i don't sit on the sofa to which we both reply "no it's fine is better like this in unison.
>"you guys know better"
>this kept going for like 10 more minutes, cousin was rock hard all the while. He even got cocky enough to grab me by my waist and reposition me on his cock. I could feel it pressing and throbbing against my hole, he was literally humping me
>cousin starts grunting tells me to get off so he can go to the bathroom
>his shorts have formed a tent you can even see the contour of his dick
>me and aunt are the only ones still there, she shakes her head in disappointment
>his cock pressing against my prostate make me wanna pee go in the toilet after him.
>it's the same distinct smell that often emanates from brother's room, a smell I'd become very well acquainted with for the next years of my life

Kek same

Those dreams are more about trust than sexuality. Your subconscious is telling you that you desire a deeper connection to people rather than a mere acquaintance type relationship. You're only shallow because you're a scaredy cat (worse than a fag)

>In college, gfs classes are keeping her busy, my classes are on her day off so meeting up started getting less.
>Horny young me decided to hit the random button on the porn site (don’t remember which one).
>Ended up on a Jane Marie video where she’s banging another tranny.

>Figured fuck it why not? You’re supposed to experiment in college right? If I can jack off to this, why not try it for real?

>End up posting on CL, and being in a small town I had to look outside of mine. Answered a guy 20 years older, and two towns over, at like 2am.

>We have a couple drinks, go up to his room. We strip down, he sucks my cock for a bit, then I wanted to try so we switch.
>Dude was pretty thick, about 6.5-7” uncut. Also my only uncut cock haha. Get up on the bed face down and he gives me a massage while grinding his cock against my hole. Eventually he slides it in, starts fucking me, then I got up on my knees for a different angle.

>That was going well so he flips onto his back and I climb on and try to get him back in me, but I’m small so that’s not the easiest haha
>Got him in, rode him in reverse, just before he came I spun around on his cock, he starts jacking me off, cums in me, and i shoot off on his face. Climb off, clean up, go home and crash. Then off to class 5 hours later. >Decent night

Attached: 91FA481B-A779-4940-ACB3-D8B97D706FDF.jpg (1406x2004, 393K)

Have been having similar dreams about my brother ever since I was like 12, mostly me sucking him off( sometimes switching to me autofellating middream) sometimes he reciprocates, and others he and his gf ask me to join them(not current one but the one he had when he was still in school)

I had a bully in early high school. I was raised never to raise my hand in anger so I just ignored him. This went on until one night after a football game we were the only ones in the shower. He had a go at me, as he often did, but I lost my temper. I wound up breaking his collar bone, his arms, and fucked the shit out of him. I then spent the remainder of high school in juvenile lock up.