Enter McDonald's

>enter McDonald's
>see this
what do?

Attached: 599_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

Ask myself how could I have fallen so low as to be in a McDonald's

Apologies, king virgin.

order a McChicken The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Steer clear from the AIDS and head for open waters.

Wonder how I traveled back in time

admire that ass

Approach her and tell her "you don't need to eat this trash" and tell her I'll get her something better. then take her back to my house and make her eat a bowl of eggs.

Ask her what the fuck is taking so long to get my food, the movie starts in 15 minutes and we need to eat before we go in. Then probably fuck in the movies and not pay attention to it.

ask how much

Ask her if she is ordering the fish filet sandwich. Just kidding, would whip my dick out, bend her over counter, and fuck her in front of everybody.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Rofl

Attached: AE9E934E-3873-4144-A64C-3EF20D3CAB35.jpg (903x299, 44K)

Have it my way

Attached: burger-king-budweiser.jpg (800x401, 48K)

Is it 4th down? Gotta cuntpunt then

This is why I come to be. The best posts are always found by accident

nothing because im neither a chad or a charicature of a weeb basement dweller. i'd just stare for a bit then probably leave because it's too awkward.
by the way, FUCK MCDONALDS, FUCK BURGER KING, FUCK ANY BIG FASTFOOD PLACE. the paki nigger burger place is twice as good for half the price. plus its less crowded most of the time.

Attached: McDickin.gif (180x320, 1.66M)

Thats not an accident

Nice trips fag

yeah yeah thats great. when does the violent rape happen? this story is boring

Why would I go inside one, when there's drive thrus? If I'm going to get fast food, it's because I either don't have the time or energy to be fucking around in public.

>american diet

YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS

stick nose in pooper

Wonder what she will look like in a few years and head right out the door and buy a fucking sandwhich cause FUCK MCDONALDS INDUSTRIAL WASTE.

Take picture and make post asking Cred Forumsros what they would do.

It's ancient copypasta, user

Attached: shame.png (680x383, 246K)

Tell her that her skirt is riding a little high.

You faggots act like you've never seen a cheap whore before.

Introduce myself, then politely recommend that she sit on my face instead of a chair while she enjoys her meal.

360° backflip

Attached: 1508964334393.jpg (500x344, 50K)

Order a mcbang and fuck the mcshit out of her

what is it called when you hate something but also respect it and find it funny because whatever it is you got it, fag

Ask myself why i came to McDonald's and not Burger king. Then the line forms and i can't read the menu and order a coke in haste.

Attached: 2737363.jpg (458x620, 73K)

ouch!

Attached: Free hand chad.jpg (1185x1080, 124K)

Part of a nutrishis balanced diet.

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x266, 11K)

My nigga.

this

Saved and McPilled. The level of autism is off the charts.

Fuck u 3 times

I KNEW IT

Attached: 1551462161433.png (500x641, 458K)

i love you

TENDIES GET

Struggle to fit it in but once I finally do pound her raw and watch her abdomen pooch out slightly because I’m pumping way more cum into her than she can handle

kek

Bend over and tie my shoes, repeatedly

Her name is Quinn and she’s actually really expensive.