Hitler wouldn't have allowed this, but hey, at least we aren't speaking German

Hitler wouldn't have allowed this, but hey, at least we aren't speaking German.

Attached: bu0074kpw7941.jpg (640x604, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679
youtube.com/watch?v=LH3wTuu8u5U
youtube.com/watch?v=chaEgz7VlFc
bitchute.com/video/vAFKVGuW0QL1/
bitchute.com/video/TMQ1cEudc2Yg/
ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0640.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you people just forget that trolls are a thing?

Shit like this makes me irrationally angry. I’m not racist in the slightest but Jesus fuck people like this deserve death.

HIV positive =/= infectious. Modern anti retroviral drugs usually reduce viral load to non-infectious and non-detectable levels, allowing said individual to live a mostly normal life.

Troll harder.

>society can't be that fucked up
Oh yes it can

Attached: 1532605521740.jpg (670x960, 160K)

Why's everyone think the bull is a black guy? Now THAT's racist.

Imagine being so demented that you unironically defend this behavior.

Attached: 1577893702965.jpg (305x358, 30K)

there's literally no risk dumbfuck. Your Nazi science worked because it was science.

Because HIV is primarily a gay and/or nigger problem.

Attached: HIV-New-Infections-2006-Race (1).jpg (1194x816, 141K)

>I’m not racist in the slightest but

Attached: yoda-you-will-be01.jpg (396x336, 32K)

Drug issue. Probability for unprotected sex is 2%, needle sharing is 6%.

Get cucked by ruskis bitch. Check out your fine aryan women with their holes infected to hell.

bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679

So niggers are a bunch of druggies? Sounds a bit racist.

What a surprised, you, a retard, is dumb enough to fall for a troll and dumb enough to be a nazi. Truly subhuman.

I acknowledge the statistics, not the assumption.

Who's to say that I'm not trolling you right now?

Attached: 1578178871421.jpg (710x823, 90K)

>acknowledge thr statistics
So do you admit that having sex with niggers is an HIV risk?

>caring what retards on a retard website think
Stop shittin up the place. Some random cuck might get excited seeing this shit and think he belongs here

Attached: 1521757696189.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Sex with anybody is a HIV risk. The correct question is whether they are on the medication that eliminates said risk.

Anyway gtg have fun.

>Stop shittin up the place.
Sorry, faggot, did I interrupt your catalogue of BBC, cuck, trap, dick rate, boipucci and pics you "shouldn't share" threads? I'm sooooo sorry that my calling out degeneracy bothers you.

Stop avoiding the question. The risk isn't equal across races, isnt it?

>goes to cuck community
>finds cucks
>gets assblasted
And you just had to bring something here. At least that place was keeping them contained. We all hate cucks, but you are not helping

Attached: 1520999902620.jpg (700x693, 27K)

This exists with or without Hitler.
It's just safe to talk about it now.

Attached: 3t0kod.jpg (625x564, 86K)

Stop playing dumb, coombrain. Look at the catalogue right now and tell me that 90% of it isn't degenerate smut.

You didnt call out anything. No movement. You will do nothing to fix the problem except complain.
You sound like a cuck. Go home faggot

Attached: 1509386181200.jpg (478x487, 94K)

Hitler's rise to power was a direct result of the backlash to Weimar Germany which rivaled the degeneracy of today.

Sorry I brought your fetish to light. It's okay to feel embarrased, but you're not going to shut me down.

But CNN said Trump was Hitler. Why is he allowing these cucks to live? DAM YOU VAN JONES!!!

Attached: 1572590265628.gif (224x255, 90K)

Oh ya you got me chief. Says the tard with the reddit cuck pic saved. Did u drop out of school?

Attached: 1517251228837.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Brought it to light? Wtf? You can find gay cuck shit on page one anytime of day. You didnt even have to stop your daily reddit browsing to show us this.
We have the same problem you faggots have. We all want them gone. You just have no idea how to fix it.

Attached: 1510784999817.jpg (400x286, 42K)

That why there are so many pics of tranny nazis out there?

>You can find gay cuck shit on page one anytime of day.
Not according to these faggots

U mad bruh

Attached: 1579531376713.jpg (852x480, 74K)

Ubermensch bruh

Attached: overeem-mugged.jpg (333x410, 34K)

Dumbass i am telling you to keep it contained if you want it to go away. Troll them all you want, but spreading those cuck fantasys will only attract more cucks. Yes the front page of Cred Forums is usually overran with cuck and normie shit. So dont bring anymore here and let the cucks we have see that shit. Goddam Cred Forumsro, why do you think Hitler lost? He was fuckin stupid, thats why. He fucked up his tactics and got fucked.

Attached: 1558917996904.jpg (520x514, 60K)

Buthurt

Attached: jew-jitsu-they-will-win-23000261.png (500x422, 79K)

She can shit out of her vagina? Weird flex, but ok.

TopAryan

Attached: 1569509432306m.jpg (819x1024, 87K)

>tattoos
You can keep her.

Attached: 1477707702063.png (718x520, 815K)

Your wifes son is callin for his tendys

Attached: 1547935980065.jpg (720x739, 117K)

Gimme sauce

Sorry no idea.

You guys are hilarious.

True. German is a shit tier language.

Aryans? Slav slaves.

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

>I'm not racist in the slightest

kys

Aryan slav slaves

Attached: c05dde9f-6d5e-4633-b350-3acbe4a32a7b.jpg (608x357, 38K)

More slav slaves from Berlin

Attached: e27817e3-1237-45bf-8cd6-2dfb04143f6a.jpg (443x302, 21K)

hitler was literally a 2 incher cuck but okay

whoa racism on Cred Forums? thats new.

Carting a fresh aryan slav slave off.

Attached: WWII_AB_cover.jpg (300x200, 20K)

imagine thinking weimar collapsed because of degeneracy and not hyperinflation

Why do real aryans (indians) look like jews?

Attached: 1569212320916m.jpg (819x1024, 87K)

Yeah but we were never in danger of speaking German anyway. Hitler only planned to take back territory that was lost during the treaty of Versailles, and he invaded USSR only as a preemptive strike. All other territorial skirmishes were a result of allied aggression, or neccessary for a strategic defense in order to avoid losing the war once it was in full swing. So, no OP is wrong. Hitler never planned to "take over the world". The whole point of nationalism is that it isn't globalism.

Attached: 1536628713170.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

The master race was so powerful tho....

He didn't avoid the question. There are now retroviral drugs which pretty much negate HIV. It prevents the virus from taking over your body and also prevents it from being spread to others.

It was both, faggot. And both of those things were a direct result of organized jewry.

the thing about nazis is they all love it up the ass. everyone knows this

So glad the good guys won, just imagine the horror that would happen otherwise

"Master race" is a myth. This notion that Hitler somehow wanted to create a master race with muh blonde hair and blue eyes is absurd. Hitler himself had brown hair, and Goebells did as well along with other swarthy, traditionally non- aryan features. Need I mention that Hitler allowed Jews and other non whites to serve in the SS? Look it up. I digress, oddly enough the concept of a "master race" is the core basis of Judiasm who believe that they are "gods chosen people" for being blood descendants of Abraham. They simply projected their own supremacy onto the Germans as war-time propaganda.

>There are now retroviral drugs which pretty much negate HIV.
>Implying niggers have the decency or willingness to seek out these drugs at the rate whites and other civilized races do
There's a reason 75% of the world's AIDS carriers are black. There's a reason HIV originated in Africa. Wake up.

Hope they all die of full blown aids

Okay so the niggers infect themselves and everybody else goes and gets treated.

??

>Hitler allowed Jews and other non whites to serve in the SS? Look it up

This is literally top kek of the week.
Unlike you, I have a college education.
You sir, are either high af, retarded, or both.
but thanks for the lol tho

If you're so educated, can you tell me who Werner Goldberg is? Btw he wasn't the only one.

Attached: 220px-WernerGoldberg.jpg (220x337, 20K)

Imagine bragging about a college "education" in 2020

Attached: 1579047636618.png (600x450, 337K)

>tell me who Werner Goldberg is?
NOT in the SS you idiot.
I didn't know google had a tard tab

see
Do you even know what the SS was?
Do they even teach that in stormfront?
Seriously, prison nazis are a special type of stupid...

There are literal documentaries about how niggers in Atlanta don't use these preventive drugs, and like clockwork they blame it on "lack of accessibility" caused somehow by racist whitey. Why is it that all of the negro's problems can be twisted into a pretzel blaming whites, when the IQ gap alone is enough to account for the difference in success, quality of life, disease, etc? Get a grip.

Attached: 1518128084011.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

Easy there faggot, I'm not the poster talking about the SS. I just know that Jews did fight for Germany in WW2.

MAOA gene has nothing to do with IQ. It's the much vaunted alpha warrior gene. God dumbfucks. It's what the jock chads are made of.

Your stupid american healthcare system is fucked, just like Africa. Try a real civilized country ya cuck.

>MAOA gene has nothing to do with IQ.
No one said it did. The infograph is not relegated to one topic. It can be a combination. Im sorry it was too much for your brain to handle.

dude.

Goldberg was expelled from the army under Hitler's order of April 8, 1940, which stated that all first-degree Mischlinge were to be discharged from the military.

Umm, user.. I

Attached: SS-Diversity.jpg (546x539, 46K)

So what?

You are reaching too far user.
Yes, in the end the germans were that desperate.

But, technically, NOT SS.
from Wiki:

Recruiting ethnic Germans from other countries began in April 1940, and units consisting of non-Germanic recruits were formed beginning in 1942.[29] Non-Germanic units were not considered to be part of the SS, which still maintained its racial criteria, but rather were considered to be foreign nationals serving under the command of the SS.[30] As a general rule, an "SS Division" was made up of Germans or other Germanic peoples, while a "Division of the SS" was made up of non-Germanic volunteers and conscripts

nice try tho

>you people
YES, US GOYIM GET SO DUMB SOMETIMES

youtube.com/watch?v=LH3wTuu8u5U
youtube.com/watch?v=chaEgz7VlFc

>So what?
So Hitler didn't allow Jews or half Jews into the army.

>You are reaching too far user.
Was the smug faggot who implied that none such existed, was he reaching "too far"?

You just conceded that he did allow them. The fact that things changed later on is of no consequence.

please read:

>Non-Germanic units were not considered to be part of the SS

Bull immunodeficiency virus is different to human immunodeficiency virus. If a bull has biv, it cannot give a human hiv. They are two different viruses. They don't infect other species that their own specific prey. Viruses crossing species is a weird, rare event, not common.

>he did allow them
No. He was kicked out after they discovered that people like him were in the army in the first place.

Jews weren't given the option of going to ghettos or serving in the army.

Yes I saw your "wiki" pasta. Care to explain why I should accept that as a reliable source when even my high school teachers would not? The fact that this had to be explained is embarrassing.

Attached: 1517723100723.jpg (618x896, 163K)

Not rebutting the desirability of the MAOA gene. Get cucked.

One step forward, two steps back. Niggers also have more estrogen. Hence why their faggotry rates are higher when contrasted with other races. Pic related.

Attached: 1578811996734.gif (368x262, 9K)

>Why is it that all of the negro's problems can be twisted into a pretzel blaming whites, when the IQ gap alone is enough to account for the difference in success, quality of life, disease, etc?
1000% this

Attached: 1579639601386.png (468x750, 644K)

Please explain why I shouldn't hate niggers when data like pic related exists?

Attached: 1548815623477m.jpg (856x1024, 117K)

Attached: 1510346377339.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

>explain why I should accept
OK you win.
Yes. The SS was filled with niggers, and jews.
Hitler actually loved them all. He was totally mis-understood.
This is the real reason he killed himself at the end of the war.

>clockwork

because you're the kind of dipshit who thinks memes like this are meaningful research

Best argument for them to have won. Goad my grandparents didnt see us today

Look at the Cred Forums tard who thinks Hitler would allow this dumbass to live

You will live to see manmade horrors beyond your comprehension

Oddly enough your sarcasm cuts close to the truth. But, no, Hitler did not "love them all", however he viewed each race as their own unique tribe worth preserving, and wanted to maintain good relations with others so long as they respected the homogeneity of their respective cultures.

Attached: adolf-hitler-913178.jpg (640x948, 160K)

Sources are there faggot
>Inb4 hurr durr it's just a blog
Yes it is, but the blog lists all of the sources

>he viewed each race as their own unique tribe worth preserving,

kek

Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ], underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs – mainly Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians.[1][2] The term was also applied to Blacks, Mulattos and Finn-Asian.[3] Jewish people were to be exterminated[4] in the Holocaust, along with the Polish and Romani people, and the physically and mentally disabled.[5][6] According to the Generalplan Ost, the Slavic population of East-Central Europe was to be reduced in part through mass murder in the Holocaust, with a majority expelled to Asia and used as slave labor in the Reich. These concepts were an important part of the Nazi racial policy.[7]

>He got his info from wikipedia

Attached: Aaron.jpg (262x326, 27K)

>Oddly enough

Attached: Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (523x331, 35K)

>so long as they respected the homogeneity of their respective cultures.
This was the caveat faggot.

Some groups, such as jews and slavs were committing horrible unprovoked atrocities towards ethnic Germans, slaughtering tens of thousands in former German territories in Poland, and many more elsewhere. Respect is a two way street, faggot.

>wikipedia
And what is the american nazi definition of Untermensch ?

>jews and slavs were committing horrible unprovoked atrocities towards ethnic Germans,

And what, exactly, was Ann Frank's atrocity?

>was to be reduced in part through mass murder in the Holocaust
Imagine mentioning the holomeme unironically in the current year

Attached: 1472263638300.jpg (2000x1481, 743K)

>muh anne frank

Attached: 1472097403431.jpg (647x602, 75K)

I like my loli jew sex novel

>Respect is a two way street, faggot

The Nazis claimed to observe scientifically a strict hierarchy of the human race. Hitler's view towards race and people can be found throughout Mein Kampf but more specifically in chapter 11 "Nation and Race".

Slavs raped yall lmao. Turned half of germany into slav brothel.

Arguing with a nazi in 2020 is like arguing with a child about the existence of santa claus.

You are a textbook example of the effects of substandard education in America.

Holy fuck! Sauce

>The Nazis claimed to observe scientifically a strict hierarchy
The fact that some races are demonstrably inferior does not mean they should be disrespected, nor did Hitler imply such. I think dogs are inferior to humans, does that mean I hate dogs?

I wish i knew myself.

>he actually believes the holohoax

Attached: 1577652337392.jpg (605x537, 46K)

Kike spotted

Attached: 1577646238342.jpg (500x517, 41K)

>does that mean I hate dogs?
What if you invade a nation full of dogs and they kick the living shit out of you and split your county into 2 parts for 50 years?

Post doesn't mention race.

>>he actually believes the holohoax
Do you believe Russians killed Germans by the thousands in Berlin during the war?
Do you believe Hitler killed himself?
Do you believe we are living in the thousand year reich?

LOLOLOLOL
siege hiel!!!

What kind of revisionist shit is this. First off, your map is wrong. The nazis were in control of almost all of Europe. Whether directly, indirectly, or they were allied with the nations that did.
Second, hitler was definitely going to take as much as he could. He did not invade the USSR as a preemptive strike. He wrote it in his fucking book dumbass.
He was going to kill off the slavs and resettle the land with Germans. If he didn't care about france or the UK, why didn't he give the country back in exchange for peace after Dunkirk?
And yes, the US was on the table if it got that far.

Holy fucking shit man please do some light reading into this. Please do not base your world view on what you hear from these neo nazis. They are lying by omission.

Attached: 1536275442646.jpg (240x240, 4K)

>he doesn't realize that Hitler invading Poland was to rescue the tens of thousands of ethnic Germans who were being raped and killed by the Poles
>inb4 "thats no justification" well it was a hell of a lot better of an excuse than pearl harbor or 9/11 to go to war. The death toll was much higher.
Not to mention that the part of Poland Hitler invaded was a former German territory before the treaty of Versailles unjustly sliced up the German borders, and effectively neutered the country.

>Kike spotted
Germany lost how many wars?

More and more minorities pouring into the country...strongest economy ever.

I feel like your chart might be full of shit.

>Poland Hitler invaded
No. I'm talking about Britain, USA, Russia, France, Poles, and others killing Germans in Hitlers capital while Hitler was sucking on a barrel of a gun.

Germany was split in 2 for like 50 years while being literally controlled by 4 different countries.
And get this: they paid ISRAEL 1 billion dollars per year for reperations for that hollocost thing you deny.

Fuking top kek.
BTW: where is Hitler buried?

>Dunkirk
Imagine having the nerve to mention this in the middle of your post. The irony.
>please do some light reading into this.
The audacity coming from you, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Attached: hitler_churchill.jpg (1633x1927, 614K)

>strongest economy ever.
Lmfao nope. Btw check the inflation rate, and national debt faggot. Also try to actually address the point next time. The point was about white's disproportionately propping up niggers and spics with tax dollars. Please address that or stfu.

>Hitler was a weeb
Unsurprising

>No. I'm talking about Britain, USA, Russia, France, Poles, and others
You're a fucking brainlet. It was the invasion of Poland that made all of those countries turn against Germany, the first of which were France and Britain. Jesus fucking christ.

This. But also pic related.

Attached: 1577133726843.jpg (986x761, 292K)

The people who worked at auschwitz were the ones who used all that stuff.
It was a large complex, only some of which was dedicated to killing people.

Like I said. Germany started a war and got the shit kicked out of them.
TWICE
Fucking dumb fucks didn't learn shit after the first war....

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x786, 79K)

>but hey, at least we aren't speaking German.

Speak for yourself! I’m a Dutch project-manager working on a project in East-Germany since August. The only Dutch or English I hear, is when I’m on the phone or when I finally found a decent German who talks proper English. :(

You obviously haven't researched any of this. Tell me, before you saw that info graphic, did you have any prior knowledge that any of those amenities even existed? Because chances are you didn't, and if that's the case your entire argument is a baseless knee jerk reaction. Watch video related. Excuse the quality it was filmed in the 90's.

bitchute.com/video/vAFKVGuW0QL1/

>David Irving
In the bin you go

Attached: 1532736417668.jpg (852x470, 54K)

>Poles slaughter tens of thousands of Germans in what used to be their own lands
>Germany responds
>HEY LOOK EVERYONE GERMANY STARTED THE WAR SEE LOOK EVERYONE FUCKING GERMANS HAHAH SEEE FUCKING NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
literally kys

Attached: 1541816928319m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

> Irrational

You probably should be angry at this one.

NEVER EVER start a fight you can't finish.
Only the german is dumb enough to do this twice.

Attached: 28884k_lg.jpg (1350x1082, 156K)

This, and then loads of edge Lords support the losing side!. Same with confederate, they lose, get bigged up by retards. And they both love a fuckin flag.

Brilliant monday morning quarterbacking, captain hindsight. What other pearls of wisdom do you have to bestow upon us mere mortals?

>might is right
>winners = good
>losers = bad
>truth = ignorance
>up = down

Attached: 1541817252797.jpg (326x294, 34K)

The fact that you guys on this site even think about Hitler and Nazis who haven't been relevant for decades just shows what losers you are with nothing better to do than speculate about awful people in history and drown yourselves in negativity

I bet he would have.

Attached: B79F8FA7-00D4-47A6-9D7D-03AF9FFD85C6.jpg (476x476, 55K)

>literally kys
No, Hitler did that.

The germans were the bitches of europe.
Their grave mistake was to think they could do anything about it.

Only a retard would call himself a master race while taking it up the ass by every other country.

So ask yourself: why did Germany lose the wars?

>protip: they were weak and bitch-like

Not an argument. Just petulant chest beating and utter ignorance. Eat shit.

>monday morning quarterbacking,
>said no german ever after ww1

like I said, the german was the sub-human unable to learn the basic concept of dominance of the stronger race.

They needed to be dominated again for 50 years to get that into their retarded heads.

Twat

Mental gymnastics olympic champion right here.

It wasn't even that long ago, and were are obviously still feeling the effects today. The same grip the Jews had over Wiemar Germany and the USSR, they now have over the entire western world. The fact that you are ignorant to this is merely a symptom of the problem concerning demonstrable Jewish control of media and educational institutions.

Attached: 1479828036310.png (1594x1274, 1.82M)

are*

OP obvious incel

Tell that to my wife and kids, faggot.

>Eat shit
No. The germans did that TWICE in one century.

The only ignorance is the german who is dumb enough to get the shit kicked out of them and still believe they are somehow stronger than their masters.

Kel, trying to defend Hitler or bait?, either way, it's funny as fuck.

What's your point? Roll over and die while the Judeo-Bolsheviks dominate? Lmao just give up shill. Your time is over.

YES NIGGERS WILL INFECT US ALL. You happy now faggot? It’s what you been waiting for right?

Hitler is the most lied about figure in history, so any revisionism concerning the truth will be mistakenly viewed as "defending". I have no incentive, just a yearning for truth.

He tried to warn us

Attached: 1578573332620.jpg (960x646, 145K)

Twat

Cunt

>What's your point?
According to my great grandpa: the funnest thing to do after the war was to hang germans.

>Lmao just give up shill.
Funny thing is germany did that TWICE.

Attached: main-qimg-6d26c50740c881af4bdc941a68ede007.jpg (512x395, 76K)

Attached: 1520287057961m.jpg (1024x442, 99K)

>He tried to warn us
>then he killed himself because he was weak

Bollox, who give a fuck. Either way, hes a dead cunt that wasnt very nice and killed millikns. Why would you defend that, unless you are a massive hitlerfag?.

You are what you eat

My only regret is that bitch hitler didn't live to see that.

So your mutt grandfather hung a bunch of innocent people so that the international bankers could continue to reign with impunity? What a tough guy, just like his keyboard warrior tranny grandson.

Attached: 1538389494667m.jpg (952x1024, 187K)

I too love watching the right worship past failures as hero's. You'd think they would start winning before they start bragging about being better than everyone else but I guess thats just what we should expect from the inferior males of our species.

>Bollox
Is History not written by the victor? If so it would be more than probable that a sizable number of lies may have been taught as historical fact. Don't let your personal biases blind you to learning the truth. All the information is here for you to discover, and there is a reason it's being suppressed. Amazon is banning books on the subject, YouTube continues banning videos. Ask yourself, what are they so afraid that we will find out?

It’s funny because the British had a very long history of destroying culture and creating the white master race in leaf at least

>hung a bunch of innocent people
No he hung germans. A shit-ton of germans.
why? because they started a fight they couldn't win.
He was a tough guy. At least the germans thought so. Right before they died....

This guy thinks we're afraid of them.

>t.

Attached: 1479801356583.gif (320x244, 1.37M)

miss marilyn

The germans can't shitpost cuz they ded.

That is a true bernie supporter right there.

Why ban something you aren't afraid of? The truth does not fear investigation.

Attached: 1522519674165.png (602x555, 145K)

>we're
Speak for yourself faggot.

SS soldiers being the victorious "master race". Im convinced.

Attached: 3CDAC881-7621-4254-ABB1-9E7B10235420.jpg (800x647, 82K)

Lol that pic is from a movie you massive fucking faggot. If you're going to talk shit at least do it right.

Master race reporting in. Watch out guys, they'll bleed on you if you resist.

Attached: FF781ABB-B3C2-4CEC-A389-1B9ACFF3EDD8.jpg (220x174, 16K)

blame google

>saving a thumbnail
Low IQ Amerimutt confirmed

subhuman calling me out on my IQ. laughable. almost as funny as it will be be watching you people die all over again. I cant wait for you to start fighting back. Its giving me an erection.

How does it feel, faggot, to know that your shitposts are simply ignored, and only serve to bump this thread with dozens of redpills regarding the JQ and the truth about WW2, that people will actually pay attention to (unlike your low effort shitposting)

look at you ignoring me. bravo.

nazis are fucking paranoid,they'll believe anything as long as it's fucked up enough and they can balme the jews for it
also kill yourself OP and everyone like you

Look at all this superiority. Remember everyone, Jewtube doesn't want you to see the truth.

Attached: 504BC561-C161-4AB0-A370-BF141A647767.jpg (793x600, 182K)

I'm talking about everyone else. You have the reading comprehension of a nigger. Thanks for the bumps faggot.

Nazi superiority. you saw it here first.

Attached: 438A7DAE-58BC-475E-86DF-9255247CB7D5.jpg (600x762, 369K)

You're welcome subhuman. you need all the help you can get to be noticed.

>He wrote it in his fucking book dumbass.
>He was going to kill off the slavs and resettle the land with Germans.
I've actually read Mein Kampf and from what I've seen this isn't in it. Post page number or gtfo.

Why thank you good sir.

Speak for yourself faggot. Facts are facts. I'm sorry the reality doesn't pan out the way your racial egalitarian brainwashed upbringing purported it to be.

Okay racist, what do the facts say about calling all blacks criminals or diseased?

As a percentage of all blacks in the US, how many have HIV?

As a percentage of all blacks in the US, how many commit a murder?

Racist cunts will always ignore that their assertions are just an excuse to treat the innocent (majority) and healthy (majority) of blacks as if they are criminal and diseased by dint of their skin colour.

They just dont want to feed idiots like you. There are enough independent accounts to varify that hilter was a cunt, eithout you going all conspiracy theory on us.

>all blacks
Never said all, however a DISPROPORTIONATE amount. Nice strawman faggot.
>As a percentage of all blacks in the US, how many have HIV?
Someone already posted the data in this thread, if not find it yourself. I'm not here to spoon fed you nigger.
>As a percentage of all blacks in the US, how many commit a murder?
It's well known that 13% of blacks commit over 50% of the murders.
> are just an excuse
I don't need an excuse. I would hate niggers even if they weren't diseased and commit more crime.

Attached: 1475170121838.png (657x425, 24K)

You mean 13% of the U.S population (blacks) commit over 50% of overall murders? Otherwise I agree.

>There are enough independent accounts to varify that hilter was a cunt
Yeah like this one

Attached: 1577648295909.png (826x569, 702K)

Attached: C5082802-16D5-45BB-80D8-2C6EBA617768.jpg (1024x1018, 161K)

Attached: 1509282623609m.jpg (891x1024, 189K)

and this one

Attached: 1510091979859m.jpg (588x1024, 230K)

shoop

and this one too

Attached: 1564533845693.png (620x780, 542K)

don't forget this one

Attached: 1479527578229.png (690x679, 513K)

and this

Attached: 1522329691279.jpg (742x664, 322K)

also this

Attached: 1510092021764.jpg (735x866, 213K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid:D

We'd all be better off without niggers and jews.

Deceptive Argument Tactic
Logical Fallacy
Just because these two cases were fraud does not mean the entire Holocaust is a fraud.
Nice try.

Logical Fallcy,
Just because one person did not see the gas chambers does not mean they did not exist.
Especially when weighed against the extraordinary amount of evidence showing their existence.
Nice try.

Ignored doesn't mean inconsequential. It is precisely the fact they're ignored in a thread like this that indicates their impact. Also...

SAGE SAGE
Sage muthafucka. Please I know how to do that if I want to. We want to troll you cucks who are losing your world to blacks and yellows and browns.

Logical Fallacy
Even if he did survive, there is no reason this disproves any of the gas chambers existence or use as a tool of mass execution.
Nice try.

>Never said all, however a DISPROPORTIONATE amount. Nice strawman faggot.
You said blacks, collective noun implying all of them. You did not say a disproportionate amount.

>Someone already posted the data in this thread, if not find it yourself. I'm not here to spoon fed you nigger.
Nobody posted how many blacks as a percentage of their total. How many blacks have HIV, as a percentage of their population? It's not a majority.

>It's well known that 13% of blacks commit over 50% of the murders.
That is incorrect. 50% of murders are committed by black people, and black people make up 13% of the population, but how many of that 13% do the murdering? Not 100%, not 50%, not even 13%. Not a majority.

Because of this it is incorrect to judge all blacks as if they are criminals, or diseased. If you look at a crowd of 100 people, 30 of whom are criminals, and call them all criminals, you're being a dick to 70 innocent people.

>I don't need an excuse. I would hate niggers even if they weren't diseased and commit more crime.
Because they're different, right? Thanks for at least admitting that your hate is baseless. I can respect that you know this. I think it makes you an asshole though.

Logical Fallacy
Whether or not she made that part up does not mean she was not in the concentration camps, nor that the Holocaust didn’t happen.
Nice try.

>muh fallacy
>doesn't even understand that the burden of proof is on the person making the claim, in this case holocaust affirmers.
Please provide proof of the holocaust that isn't unreliable "eye witness" testimony or confessions obtained by "extreme genital torture" at Nuremberg. I'll wait.

Attached: 1517032544844.jpg (750x750, 446K)

My God yeah at least he's an honest racist.

Lol so much Cred Forumslack naI taqquia going on. It’s actually cringe to think these nazi incels don’t have the critical thinking skills to objectively consider the evidence. This is how populist assholes like hitler and trump rise to power. Dumb fucks who believe anything that fits their racist, bigoted confirmational biases.
Learn to grow up and be civilized and maybe this planet will last another decade or two.

>implying all of them
Nope.
>You did not say a disproportionate amount
When 13% do over 50% of murders I'd call that a disproportionate amount, you dumb sack of shit. Not even going to bother reading the rest. You are too dishonest to even have a conservation with when your version of an argument is "implying" I said something I didn't. Eat shit, nigger lover.

Attached: 1479705959503.png (900x450, 165K)

The burden of proof was satisfied at The Hague frendo. Soldiers sifting through the three foot deep trench of ashes and bone from the incinerators, eye witness testimony, the very buildings it happened in. Thousands of seized documents.
You want an appeal against the verdict.
An appeal requires introduction of fresh evidence. I’m not seeing any.
Nice try.

>The burden of proof was satisfied at The Hague frendo.
According to who? Nice appeal to authority fallacy, btw, you insufferable faggot.

Attached: 1556166370114.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Logical Fallacy.
Strawman
Suggesting that the Holocaust was proven solely on genital torture derived testimony is deceptive and wrong.
Nice try.
You’re little Holocaust-denial games won’t work here nazi.
Real proof or fuck off.

The authority of the time. The allied forces and most of the free world.

>insufferable faggot
Ad hominem

Still waiting on some solid evidence. Cry fallacy all you want, you dumb cunt, it doesn't change the fact that the holomeme is unproven drivel with an extremely scandalous past/present of known distortion and fraudulent claims. Ball is in your court, bitch.

Attached: 850d95c427cf66a99b52b36c593d850abfb6d44cd44a8ac78b8b4c6f3a7faf73_large.jpg (895x746, 98K)

Still not seeing any fresh evidence.
Appeal Denied.

>unproven
Logical Fallacy
It is proven
In a court of law.
Nuremberg

>doesn't even know the difference between an ad hom and an insult
Insult: 2+2=4, bitch
Adhom: 2+2=4 because you're a bitch

Attached: 1514044740841.gif (250x250, 993K)

Cringe

And that makes your logical fallacy permissible? The allied forces and the "free world" is infallible? The allies have no reason to lie? This history written by the victor must be true? Is that what you're trying to suggest dipshit?

Logical Fallacy
Gaslighting
Ominously suggesting known distortions and fraudulent claims are the norm does not mean that the Holocaust didn’t happen
Nor does it detract from the Offical trials at The Hague and nuremberg.
Courts that legally found the Holocaust happened. Courts that would have required a massively improbable number of people to lie and keep lying in order to hide a false verdict.

Yeah but the Holocaust still happened.

>required a massively improbable number of people to lie and keep lying in order to hide a false verdict.
Hence all the fraudulent claims that have been exposed ITT which you wrote off as "fallacies". What a sad pathetic shill you are. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Not an argument. Prove it.

Balance of probabilities.
Basic Occam’s Razor.
Learn to think objectively.
Review the evidence for yourself.
Be aware of your confirmational biases.

Stop being a little nazi bitch.
Jews are just people, they don’t run the world. They aren’t magic, they aren’t all-powerful, all-seeing, all-corrupt.

Above all, stop being a faggot Cred Forumslack on muh b and btfo so this board can be chill again.
K thx bye

"The prosecutors at Nuremberg accused and convicted the Germans of murdering some 4 million people at Auschwitz. These charges were based largely upon the supposed “confessions” obtained by the torture of German officers, such as the signed “confession” by Rudolf Höss, the commandant at Auschwitz, giving details of how he had personally supervised the murder of 2.5 million jews.

In 1989, however, the Soviet government reduced the claim of the number killed at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5 million. (See picture below). This was later reduced to 1 million.

Auch_dees

It became apparent at once that if only 1 million Jews had died at Auschwitz, as was now officially admitted, it no longer became possible to state that 2.5 million Jews had been killed there under Höss while he was a commandant there. The “confession” by Höss that 2.5 million Jews had been killed at Auschwitz under his auspices was therefore worthless. It had been a confession clearly extracted under torture.

If, moreover, only 1 million Jews perished at Auschwitz instead of the 4 million originally claimed to have died there, it’s obvious that there has been an overestimate of three million dead Jews. It is no longer possible to assert that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. That becomes a mathematical impossibility."

What would it take to convince you it happened?

>instantly believes random wall of text on b
Lmfao

Still not an argument. Still no evidence. Nice try shifting the topic to "jewish control of the world" which isn't even relevant to the holocaust discussion. You're grasping for straws faggot. Bye bitch.

Fucking mic drop!

Attached: 04BC0F3C-9CA9-4925-A921-F7F4A8A1D152.png (1358x317, 148K)

>”I made the visit [to the Gotha concentration camp] deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda."“
>General Eisenhower
You calling one of the greatest generals in history a liar u fucken nazi cunt?

>a refutation of the leuchter report
>an original german document or radio recording (which would have been easily attained after the allies broke the german code) showing the intent to mass murder jews
>a clear, identifiable mass grave which size supports the reported death toll (not just the bodies of those who died of typhus during the war)
Just a few to start. Satisfying any one of these would cure my doubt.

>You calling one of the greatest generals in history a liar u fucken nazi cunt?
Even General Patton said "we defeated the wrong enemy", you monumentally dumb sack of shit.

Most of us would be dead coz of how extremist nazism is.

man that reddit thread describes reddit and all these coomers invading Cred Forums

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>yawn
The old downward revision of numbers killed argument
The revision was made by historian Franciszek Piper, a renowned Jewish historian, who’s work is almost universally accepted by the Jews.
The bit that the nazis forget to quote is that his work does not dispute the overall number of Holocaust victims, and he concluded that his revision of the death toll covered the discrepancies that could actually be found.

Patton was a retard though

I would have happily Sprechen Sie Deutsch if I had know about this.

her name's shiftymine on twitch

Nope. Look into Wiemar and Post-Wiemar Germany, then get back to me. Hitler turned a degenerate country in shambles into a paradise and world super power, all while maintaining an extremely high approval rating among his citizens, and abroad.

Logical Fallacy
Just because Patton was alleged to have said something anti-Semitic doesn’t mean the great Eisenhower was wrong.

>revision was made by historian Franciszek Piper, a renowned Jewish historian, who’s work is almost universally accepted by the Jews.
Yeah... no conflict of interest there. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1524077324435.jpg (384x384, 28K)

>“ Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.
— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte

>doesn’t mean the great Eisenhower was wrong.
I never said that so nice strawman fallacy, you intellectually dishonest bag of vomit.

Criiiiiinge
Gotcha faggot! He wasn’t a Jew at all! He was polish you dumb fuck. Nice confirmational bias.

Wow a fake quote. Good job.

>When 13% do over 50% of murders I'd call that a disproportionate amount, you dumb sack of shit.
Again, 13% (all blacks) do not commit 50% of murders. That would only be true if 100% of blacks did the murdering. So every time you say "13% of the population commit 50% of the murders" you are saying all blacks murder.

>Not even going to bother reading the rest. You are too dishonest to even have a conservation with
Amazing. Claiming I'm dishonest while ignoring half my post because you can't argue with it. I don't give a shit about niggers one way or the other but at least address the point. Is it fair to treat 70 innocent people as criminals?

Doesn't matter. The same guy gets absolutely BTFO in this interview with a holocaust denier,who by the way, is a jew.

bitchute.com/video/TMQ1cEudc2Yg/

You faggots know there is literally a recording of Himmler’s 1943 speech’s to his SS officers when they were in the Polish town hall. He literally boasts about the extermination of the Jews and the methods they use. It’s in the national archives and can be downloaded. It’s obviously in German but there’s a transcript for it. I mean come on, How much more do you need to convince you?

>bitchute
Lmfao fuck that’s up there with voat lolololol

>Criiiiiinge
I actually cringed at this

Not a fake quote.
He was planning a form of the Holocaust way back in the 1920’s.

Because it's banned on JewTube. Wonder what they're afraid of people finding out. Lmao watch as the shill cowers as the mountains of evidence piles in front of him. Blow me.

lmfao that’s the best you could come up.
Sure kid.

Then explain the Haavara agreement.

I'm not even the guy you're arguing with retard

>b-b-blow m-m-me
Because it’s.......fake and plays into people’s hatred.
Kek only dumb fucks who are gullible enough to gloss over the glaring inconsistencies in favor of their own racist faggotry watch that shit. Why not just browse stormfront and leave b alone.

>no sauce
In the trash it goes

That agreement was a wolf in sheep’s clothing, it tore the Jews apart and was exactly hitlers intention, to soften them up for what was to come

Kek it literally had the citation at the bottom you incredibly naive fool.
Obviously it was an English translation do the original German.

Wow an opinion. Where is the argument though? Evidence?

Sure kid

No, imbecile, where did the book get the quote from? Just because somebody wrote something doesn't mean Hitler actually said it.

Have you studied the effect of the haavara agreement on the Jews?

ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0640.pdf

I believe patton was talking about the soviets.

I dont think Hitler would have stopped shit posting on the internet.

Eisenhower was a grade A cunt.

first time with a pass? nice way to expose all your cookie data

your mom is grade D cunt - unfit for human consumption

so progressive

where’s your pass you horrible cunt

he's not a German dipshit. do you think that he is a German posting on Cred Forums?

tenda?

you admit you have no power of deduction.

the fact that they lost a war doesn't negate the negative effects of international jewry and it's history. jews do not have anyones best interests in mind globally.

13 girls only? theres always a few defects that need to be cleansed too.

/thread

>blacks and yellows and browns.

found the hapa incel poster.

>Lol so much Cred Forumslack naI taqquia going on
>This is how populist assholes like hitler and trump rise to power.

who's winning then after all. pol nazis are what you actually fear because people are waking up and it frightens you. memetic warfare is a real thing and trump is Cred Forums's gift to white America.

>Above all, stop being a faggot Cred Forumslack on muh b and btfo so this board can be chill again.
>K thx bye

can't even larp like a Cred Forumstard oldfag.

ur doin it wrong.
amirite?

kthnxbai

>Above all, stop being a faggot Cred Forumslack on muh b and btfo so this board can be chill again.

STFU and GTFO my Cred Forums

fixd

nice photoshop. that post doesn't exist dipshit. fuck tenda. did you get banned from pol again?

>Criiiiiinge
holy shit. first time at Cred Forums soyboy?

>Is it fair to treat 70 innocent people as criminals?
when you live in a melting pot of immigrants, the majority of whom don't rape and murder at those levels, you collectively get sick of the worst lot of the bunch and would like to clean house and throw out the garbage. YOU DON'T LIVE WITH NIGGERS SO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TERRIBLE IT CAN GET.

b is whatever we want it to be and if you need a safe space go to bluechan pages. pol triggers you and you get assblasted by them and b& so you go on Cred Forums to complain about pol. who is winning the war that libcuck apologists are losing. he will not lose in 2020. mark my words and I voted for Obama twice.

im not stupid enough to turn on my flag. now I know all your fucking posts. fuck you newfags are fucking stupid and never turned to lurkmoar like I did when I got here in 08 and didn't post all but a dozen posts for a year because it was so intimidating and you'd get ignored and trolled. you don't know Cred Forums and you don't know what it is supposed to be like and you think that its effect is irrelevant but we elected Obama and when Hillary decided to shit all over straight white males we elected trump. enjoy 4 more years of slow slicing self destruction libcuck traitor white hating nigger loving jew

/vip/ nice samefagging and thread sageing you've been doing all day.

also, not using a disposable email for your pass details. you're a whole world of stupid aren't you.

lol u mad
Watch out boomer you’lll put your blood pressure up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sure kid

not as stupid as your mom kek

dude. remember to sage these nazi fucking threads. don't bump them please. but yeah, he's triggered, good job. now let it die.

Attached: F861D292-D394-47EC-BA9B-6F12D5D21430.jpg (800x630, 110K)

not your b.
Kek imma stay here and there’s nothing you can do about it kekkekkekkek
Cope.

cringe

Mmmmmmm yesss your tears are the saltiest of them all little nazi virgin incel kekkek
Mmmmmmmmm they sustain me mmmmmm yesssss

Lmfao rekt

>peak cringe incel
You must be such a hit with the ladies lmfao

>actually proud to be a populist sheep
Fuck me.

I was here when snacks was trying to fuck cracky. You pol cunts would have been btfo in a heartbeat. Mootikins literally said b was not for politics.

There's a documentary I think called bug chasers and gift givers it's a big thing in the gay community where gay guys try to infect other men or try to get HIV. Its really fucked up

Wow only 13 percent and so high

the mirror is the wrong way round