Whats his name Cred Forums?

Whats his name Cred Forums?

roll dubs

Attached: 80e426916a55d3423bede25a3135d089.jpg (715x798, 327K)

orc

reroll

alsjflelaekfa

>get

rolleddubs

Liqhotshmegma

RiggerNapist

niggerfaggot

imafaggot

Hordesucksmellydick

josé

Horedsforfags

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Nice

doesn't fit sir sorry

Attached: 1579026752639.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Make it fit fagmcfag

roll dubs again!

Attached: 1576933570194.png (538x538, 118K)

Dedgaem

oh fuck

Fookiebookie

hughjaynus

Dinksterrr

cleetorres

dem trips

Nice.

retailisretarded

Thrallala

Homo Erectus

Tyrone Legstrong

B'rack Oba-ma

blaqcriminal

bignig

Bigbig

GapeTron

Niggor

Gibs Me'dat

hitler

god I FUCKING HATE YOU CLASSICFAGS. YOU JUST WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE ALL DAY FOR FUCKING CLASSIC SHIT. it's SHIT. IT WILL BE SHIT. How can't you FUCKING SEE THAT? IT WILL BE SHIT. God I have never WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING FAILSO BADLY. All that fucking time I've spent in Legion and doing Warfronts, all of the BFA Mythic dungeons. all taken. Do you not understand people have SPENT REAL LIFE MONEY On these mounts? As in that's how rare they are? Its a EVENT to have them. We can't even use them in fucking classic, BECAUSE OHHH WE WANT TO GO BACK. How can we SAHSFGASFHGFSA FUCKING IDIOTS. GOD I FUCKING HATE HOW YOU'RE ALL GOING TO JUST SAY THE SAME HSIT AND JUST RUIN THIS FOR US. PLEASE. God I pray THIS shit gets CANCELLED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. I REALLY thought it was going ot be cancelled and then when I saw these TERRIBLE fucking bluepost shits about classic, now we've got all this classic shit. you can't go ANYWHERE in bfa right now, without them talking aobut classic, classic classic, classic in guikld chat, classic in trade, classic, everybody fucknig classic, youtubers, everybody just FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. what a waste of fucking time I hate all of you SO FUCKING MUCHCHCHSSDASDASD