LOL impeachment failed. fucking retard Dems cant do anything

LOL impeachment failed. fucking retard Dems cant do anything.

Attached: 1579667040311.jpg (247x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora,_Colorado_shooting
empirestrikesblack.com/2011/05/gaddafis-refusal-of-the-world-bank-imf-western-multinationals-africom-the-real-casus-belli-obscured-by-natos-humanitarian-deceit/
lockheedmartin.com/en-us/who-we-are/business-areas/missiles-and-fire-control/dallas.html
georgia.org/industries/defense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics
theecologist.org/2016/mar/14/why-qaddafi-had-go-african-gold-oil-and-challenge-monetary-imperialism
statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
blackopinion.co.za/2016/05/09/real-reasons-killed-qaddafi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1413256701602.jpg (764x600, 420K)

NOOOO TRUMP STAAAAHP!!!!

Attached: jews.png (652x754, 223K)

MAGA, faggots! Enjoy his second term.

Attached: 1577809514455.jpg (1270x1452, 146K)

Heck yeah the USA is a Jewish puppet state, I love my country and I’m totally not a divide and conquer tranny.

Attached: 8FA5C511-8A7A-4051-A781-428E8907E42B.jpg (890x876, 229K)

BASED RICHARD SPENCER, CAN I GET A SHOUTOUT FOR OUR BASTE INCESTOUS CONGRESSQUEEN?

Attached: 9123DF59-6E99-4B11-AF14-EB1C10A63D77.jpg (1174x830, 176K)

Wow Spencer, savior of the white race and totally not a fed. I love it when CNN interviews him and gets his hot Nazi takes

Attached: 1456610318881-0.jpg (1200x868, 1.44M)

Attached: 82937134_165613418113726_7283028472492982272_n.jpg (960x902, 80K)

>still rocking the Iranian flag
lmao Spencer is such an obvious glownigger, it's so painful

Attached: 1579484098335.jpg.jpg (720x755, 87K)

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NPC Orange Man did bad thing.gif (570x537, 48K)

>wins Nobel Prize
>kills thousands of children

Attached: Obama drone strike children record.jpg (500x500, 78K)

>the kikes gave me an award for being a nigger
we wuz kangs

There's no way THIS utterly blatant coverup can backfire or the GOP.

Attached: KEKELS.jpg (124x124, 2K)

Pelosi doesn't think impeachment can succeed, she just thinks that impeachment could be useful to sabotage bernie, since he's now stuck in dc instead of being able to campaign before iowa.

Attached: 1389239773704.jpg (927x563, 228K)

Attached: AOC sucking Trump.jpg (600x778, 304K)

shes too busy chugging bacardi to notice how shit the dems have gotten and its just making her look bad nowadays

oh please. Bernie doesn't even want to win. He's made millions by simply pretending he does over the past years.

Yeah, he bought a new lake front vacation house with his Reddit donations in 2016, lol.

Attached: Trump yep still your President.jpg (634x484, 87K)

Attached: jXBTGN3.jpg (552x508, 19K)

Attached: leftist niggers sets himself on fire to Protest Trump.png (580x707, 323K)

Trump is just a regular racist boomer, he has zero intention of fighting for your interests

Attached: Trump Super Saiyan Time Magazine.gif (800x1066, 1.16M)

durrrr he dindu nuffing wong!

Attached: TWWUMP 2020 MWAPA.jpg (737x722, 45K)

WTF, stop defending that Orange biggot!

Attached: commie leftist sjw discord tranny.jpg (577x608, 55K)

I get a giggle at the MAGAtts who think being impeached means you get removed from office, or that you're only impeach once removed. Clinton got impeached for lying about getting his little red rooster sucked, and he still served his full terms.

Attached: 3k5cbp.jpg (524x477, 55K)

Why does the alt right blindly worship Trump, despite him being more pro-Israel than Obama?
And despite him being a weak conservative who would give the Dems anything they want if it boosted his ego?

Attached: Trump People Magazine quote.jpg (991x1237, 789K)

>bragging bout failing to oust him

Such cope.

Attached: Trump I'm the President now.jpg (610x407, 38K)

nothing makes me laugh more than the fact that right wingers have become staunch defenders of illiteracy ever since they voted for a man who can't spell

Irony: I'm a coastal lib, we voted for Hillary en masse in 2016. Trump's tax cuts have been a boon for my family/friends and I. we're all voting for trump in 2020. I'm sure it won't make a difference, but his tax cuts have made a lot of money for the top 10% on the west coast (if the economy's still booming, no one's going to risk that by voting dem in 2020).

Nobody's more illiterate than niggers in Dem-controlled school districts.

Attached: honk clown Pepe hanging a nigger.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

Are you retarded? You need to look up what tabled means.

BTW: I think there were 21 amendments that were tabled.

man this board really fucking sucks now.

have right wingers ever been known to be pro-education?
historically they've always been extraordinarily stupid people. that's why they're all laborers.

Attached: white trash.jpg (600x604, 90K)

Attached: nigger BTFOs tranny.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

Why? Because it's really really bigoted? Or because it's not bigoted enough?

He's still impeached. It's a stone around his neck he'll carry forever. His name will forever be attached to it. His ego is forever in its shadow. The man who failed at selling Americans steak, booze, and gambling also failed at running the country. (big surprise there)

Tabled isn’t the sames as dismissed..you dumbfuck

>believing Occupy Dems Facebook memes

Most welfare-recipients in red states are Democrats, AKA: niggers.

wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

Attached: USA map black population density.jpg (1280x997, 1.18M)

I dislike the blind worship of Trump. I'm right leaning but am disappointed with a lot of things he has done.
Yet if you criticize him at all from a conservative standpoint, you get accused by the turboautists of being a kike

He's also facing indictment in NY the second he leaves the presidency. He's going to prison.

Appalachia has a lot of rednecks on welfare, though

Half of America doesn't give a shit about a phonecall to Ukraine, and 80% of the other half only pretends to care because Trump's existence causes them constant asspain.

Attached: a wyatt mann comic Anitfa kek.png (600x598, 191K)

You are a damn fool

Attached: zz9.jpg (768x761, 76K)

why is the alt right obsessed with gay sex?

>TFW most red states are welfare states

>coping this hard

Attached: 82157838_166133538061714_4211055862808051712_o.jpg (1115x751, 148K)

Poor whites still have higher IQs and commit less crime than middle-class and rich niggers.

Attached: race differences mega compilation IQ and wealth.png (962x2179, 976K)

Fake News.

I can prove my meme. The vast majority of those on welfare in the Midwest/south are white trash.

1 red state has been successful: Texas.

Virtually all blue states but Michigan are extremely successful.

Attached: eat this you fag.gif (500x208, 1007K)

Actually most welfare recipients are white. In fact, there are almost as many white welfare recipients as there are black people that exist in all of the US.

So cut the welfare. Oh wait, Democrat Senators and Congressmen keep voting to give Southerners gibs because they're cucks!

Pay up yankee cuckboi.

Attached: kek laugh 3.gif (360x346, 170K)

At the risk of pissing you off... isn't that how it usually is for republican support of politicians? Like, i don't think that's unique to this board.

You are. You need to sack up, take responsibility and own it, Israeli.

Attached: JEW SA!.jpg (677x381, 46K)

>what is per capita?

Don't mind me, I'm just watching the goal posts get moved around again.

Cool anecdote.

Trump is the real kike supporter. Even Obama wasn't as bad as him in that regard

Republicans had 2 years to end welfare. Welfare checks only went up.

Figure that out fagmaster.

Because most people on welfare live in red states.

I'd LOVE to starve your kind, and end welfare.

wouldn't it be great if they could just all work together and work on the real issues and problems at hand?

no, I've had constructive discussions elsewhere.
Only on here do people get so emotional. It almost seems like a form of mental illness that a lot of Cred Forums regulars have developed over the years.

Attached: SJW leftist liberal commie cuck Wojak killed by ISIS Pepe.jpg (600x867, 122K)

agreed. This division is so pointless

Obama wouldn't even talk to israel. Republicans bend over for Israel. Trump more than any President in US history, his cabinet has more Jews than any cabinet in US history.

Thus trump-supporters are the biggest kikes in US history. Russia too for cozying up with Israel.

Attached: Israels Bitch.png (275x183, 100K)

the alt right loves Muslims, though

this, but Cred Forums autists won't admit it.

You'd never starve the millions of niggers in Atlanta, dat's raycis.

Attached: Antifa immigration and trade protectionism.png (1200x1264, 382K)

the day trump (personally) becomes a uniter, I'll give you 1,000,000 in unmarked US Dollars.

Have you considered the idea that the point was demonstrate that Republicans are full blown totalitarians hell bent on demolishing democracy? Because they are, and thats what happened.

Same.

T. Cali

Attached: FF1F854C-51C8-4DBB-80B8-B17D200F94B1.jpg (1125x447, 195K)

Antifa is not pro free trade

Atlanta is not a good example, it's a pretty functional place

In a heartbeat, as long as the white trash on welfare starved with them.

ending entitlements might be a GREAT motivator for that FILTH to get jobs.

Love it!!

They protested trade protectionism because Orange Man did it, and it gives the US a market advantage, which is raycis.

Virtually all of the Dems and shitlib media did also.

Attached: NPC news sources compilation.png (720x763, 252K)

LOL you have no idea what southern whites are like beyond SNL skits.

Attached: Democrat leftist butthurt in a nutshell.jpg (640x640, 70K)

I'm right leaning and oppose protectionism, provided that the other country in question doesn't have protectionist tariffs against us.

I know they have the biggest welfare rate in the US.

and highest child-molestation rates, meth-addiction rates, and opioid OD rates.

you can defend filth all you want. The live in a shit economy throughout the south, and it's their fault. Starve them out.

Trump unites by dividing, your problems are not every other person's problems, if you think about it trump actually is the 21st century Jesus.

Attached: Antifa kike in Poland got beat up.png (627x741, 462K)

So you support relying on China for manufacturing?

Okay tranny.

Attached: children's education then and now gun education versus trannies.png (600x600, 532K)

No.

and what has Trump done to stop this? He isn't a Roy Moore type of conservative, if you can even call him a conservative

Protectionism is designed to reduce relicance on foreign nations for products.

We can't keep sucking China's dick forever. Eventually 3rd-Wordlist Maoism will become a threat to white sovereignty.

That's because 1) 98% of criticism from supposed "rational" right comes from false flaggers beginning threads with I'm a diehard republican but orange man bad posts and 2) when your lifeboat is sinking because its infested with worms chewing holes standing there analyzing the design flaws of the bailing bucket isn't helping the current situation. All it does is get the worms cheering, "see he wants the boat to sink too".

Name a single Dem running that opposes Tranny Story Hour.

Trump hasn't said anything about it, but he hasn't promoted it either.

Attached: SJW Democrat leftist Wojak butthurt.jpg (420x572, 57K)

trump most certainly supports lgbt and trannies like lady maga. so does the rest of TPUSA whom are promoting the trump agenda

the Dems are worse, but that doesn't mean Trump is going to do anything about the issue

TPUSA got rekt by one half-spic zoomer.

Democrats voted in a partisan way and expect Republicans not to follow their lead? Get fucked commies.

all of this massive conservative pedo/tranny/fag/furry/trap shit is under trump.

NONE of it under Obama.

Mass shootings ALL UNDER TRUMP! NONE under Obama.

8 year old fag kids in DRAG under Trump! You've got a TRUMP PROBLEM. NO MORALS. NO ETHICS. NO FAMILY VALUES.
5 wives, fucks prostitutes, child molester.

Attached: Vote....republican.jpg (997x593, 134K)

I think you're just being schizophrenic. There are a lot of valid reasons to criticize Trump from a right wing standpoint. Just like lefties criticized Obama about things

Sorry, I'm too busy watching Trump help turn Kanye into a cult leader to pay much attention to you whinge about your orange blob getting busted.

>Mass shootings ALL UNDER TRUMP! NONE under Obama.

Guess how I know you're a zoomer?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora,_Colorado_shooting

Also, mass-shooting happen every week in Chicago since forever.

wow it's like a pathetic kanye fashion show
how sad are they
he's schizophrenic right, why hasn't he killed old kim and himself yet

San Francisco is blue and their lower class... live in tents

No. The less they do the better. Whenever either party does something, it always gets worse.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
183485595 under trump

Trump's a DISEASE! A MALIGNANCY! Look at how sick America is with him? he preaches hatred, tweets hatred, everything that comes from him is pure hatred.

how could she do this to us?

San Fran and Portland have literally become white Indias

……….. ?

Who was in charge of San Francisco?

except San Francisco's GDP is 1 trillion

and you live in a pickup.

agreed. That would actually be very good if they had just not passed anything

White Ghandi boomers

that makes them presidential material according to you

1 trillion logs of poop?

#votegridlock #fuckthevote #unelectables2020

Dumb zoomer.

Attached: nonwhite mass shooters.jpg (600x833, 170K)

>MUH GDP

It all goes to elite Jews and Pelosi's bribe fund.

Nobel price for drone striking children
Impeached in a political hatchet-job

If we establish the precedent it is fine for Trump to use US tax dollars to pressure a foreign government into helping him win an election, I promise you the left will do the same but more effectively and on a larger scale

Attached: USA murder homicide rate committed by race, black, hispanic, white FBI records.jpg (960x675, 48K)

Investigating Biden isn't "trying to win an election". Biden was gonna lose anyway because he sniffs little girls.

actually it all goes to red state welfare. you fucks are too lazy to work.

Yeah and you cucks will never stop paying it.

You bet your ass we will. we'll do it smarter than you, too :)
Trump did it right in the open like a fucking retard, it's almost as if he wanted to get caught.

the precedences trump has set for the next Dem President are amazing. The next Dem can do whatever they want, whenever they want.

the next time a dem wins, we're ending all welfare to red states. you fags will need to start building your own economies. remember when trump went to LA to change their laws?

the dem president will change every red state's laws from DC. if you complain, you'll be deported to work camps.

you don't have the money to move anywhere else :)

bernies gonna win 2020

1/20/2021 is the day of the gulag

>the next time a dem wins, we're ending all welfare to red states.

Impossible. You'd never cut gibs to the niggers here.

Drone strikes kill less civilians than ground combat. Do you want to go back to conventional warfare and RAISE the death count? What a horrible idea.

Lybia didn't need to be bombed in the fist place. They became an "enemy" for opposing the (((IMF))).

how dare you disrespect the troops like that

bernie 2020

Nice conspiracy theory. Shame if someone were to ask you for evidence.

You don't have enough support to gulag all the rednecks and have of the military would defect to our side.

Also most of you are feminists and soibois who are afraid of breaking a nail.

Attached: yes pro gun.jpg (1592x744, 189K)

empirestrikesblack.com/2011/05/gaddafis-refusal-of-the-world-bank-imf-western-multinationals-africom-the-real-casus-belli-obscured-by-natos-humanitarian-deceit/

drone and AI will take care of all of that

who invents drones and AI?

missouri?

utah?

kansas?

name a single red state that leads in AI Dronecraft

Obama was as anti American as Merkel is anti German.

Blue states pay for the military. 60% of the military hates trump. 100% hate redneck filth on welfare.

actually mississippi is #1 in dronecraft

just look at the statistics

#1 in education
#1 in healthcare
#1 in population
#1 economy
#1 in deception
#1 in the toilet
#1 in america

Attached: 1577870928567.jpg (455x675, 147K)

Texas and Georgia are two of the biggest producers of military equipment in the US, and also have high percentages of recruitment.

lockheedmartin.com/en-us/who-we-are/business-areas/missiles-and-fire-control/dallas.html

georgia.org/industries/defense

checked

Also #1 in niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics

give texas independence and you eliminate the #1

georgia has a lot of black servicemen, are you going to tell me that racist RWDS derptards are going to successfully elicit loyalty among black servicemen?

well let me tell you this, the best educated, best paid african americans are going to surpass anyone else

Looks like I'm moving to Wyoming

drying up in a cold cellar to own the libs

Wrong.

Rich niggers still have a lower average IQ than poor whites.
see:

Attached: white IQ versus black IQ distribution race.jpg (580x381, 35K)

>implying Illinois isn't a frozen shithole, just with extra niggers

>nobel prize
It was a Nobel PEACE prize.

I make $200K in SF and had to live out of my car for months because of how shity the rental situation is.

ah you dont know what you're fucking talking about

you might as well bury yourself in the snow without a single blanket if you think illinois is like wyoming

I remember the dormer shit.
>white privilege

Rather a loser than a traitor. Get fucked retard.

The majority of US military recruits are from southern states, and the majority of them are still white. Niggers mostly don't give a shit about the military because it's too strict and regimental for their lifestyle (aka: hustlin' and dodging child support).

Attached: US military recruits by state 2016.png (1048x694, 141K)

false

nah youre wrong, you're just biased

define "good"

For being black

you're jelly

admit it

Shouldn't military attract niggers because they can use it as an excuse to dodge child support?

Cope.

No, i dont care about liberals or conservatives, but i absolutely can't stand fucking niggers...see that little red square in northeastern ohio (redish orange), thats Cleveland, fuck Cleveland.

>win peace prize
>bomb Libya and Syria, killing thousands of children

What did he mean by this?

I said evidence, not a ranting opinion piece with links to further ranting opinion pieces. Evidence of the stated reasons for the strikes in Libya being illegitimate, evidence of the cause actually being the IMF refusal. Anything at all, conspiritard. I'm waiting.

bernie has the most individual contributors which means more voters

bernie is going to slaughter trump

please don't be mad, you always post cringe when you get mad :C

who wouldnt mind getting a nobel price without achieving anything?

cringe

No people = peace.

Are you disagreeing with leftist journalists?

theecologist.org/2016/mar/14/why-qaddafi-had-go-african-gold-oil-and-challenge-monetary-imperialism

thank you for admitting your jealousy

Dilate.

I didn't say anything about the troops, I stated facts about the difference in civilian casualties between conventional and remote warfare. One causes more civcas, and it isn't drone strikes.

Bump for genius

please dont be mad, you post cringe when you are mad

crassio

conservatives cant argue

Fail troll

Going on just male enlistment:

White men are 69% of the US military.

Black men are 17.02%.

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

There's actually more black women than black men. They're prolly enlisted so they can get a gubmint check to make up for the lack of child support.

Seeing a whole lot of opinion pieces and no links to the evidence they are basing this opinion on.

Post firsthand sources, not reporters' opinion pieces absent of evidence linking only to other opinion pieces.

Texas is going to blue BIGLEAGUE in 2020.

Oh so you believe we overthrew Saddam because he had nuclear weapons?

Please cope harder. It doesn't do anything to your argument (non existent) but it does bring me joy to watch.

not the guy you asked. sure, i would love to get some cash for nothing. but dont you think that nobel price was a little premature. do you really think it was valid?

lol no, they couldn't even get Beto to win

Attached: smuggies leftist double standard on white replacement genocide.jpg (558x489, 47K)

they have the IQ's of hamsters.

I wish, at this point we need a jew to confront the jew.

not the guy you asked. sure, i would love to get some cash for nothing. but dont you think that nobel price was a little premature. do you really think it was valid?

old beto almost got it

all it took was a few more years of cruz's faggotry to wear them down, and a few more million Hispanics

and BINGO. Remember this post.

bro youre posting cringe

ive never met a jew, i think you're just lying tbh

calm down, fuck off ok? if you dont know me just get bent

At least you're honest about white replacement.

whites dont even exist, you're just a cringe liar

tell you what this is your last chance: prove whites exist

Never been to court?

Attached: European haploogroup map 2.jpg (735x662, 94K)

they only add to the population, they're not displacing whites

what's this obsession with whites

so u just trolling? or still a child?

anime is gay

shut up fag

Dude you can't fucking corner the dorner. He's a fucking American hero how dare you.

youre the child troll

prove me wrong

Nice deflection. Still waiting on the evidence already asked for.

They vote according to their ethnocentric tribal interests, which conflict with whites, and is often openly hostile to whites.

Also Mexico is a shithole ruled by 3 socialist parties. Mexicans are inherently more violent and criminalistic due to their Aztec DNA. I'd rather just have whites reproduce in larger numbers.

Attached: beaners versus gun laws.jpg (500x335, 88K)

user, why are you disagreeing with your leftist black bruthas?

blackopinion.co.za/2016/05/09/real-reasons-killed-qaddafi/

And you're still coping. Isn't this fun?

whites aren't an ethnicity?

lmao

Nigger-tier reading comprehension.

youre the cope, using cringe to cope

prove me wrong

as an adult i simply ask you to tell me what was the legit reason to hand over a noble price to obama. i preferred obama a lot more to trump, but not being able to see flaws in obamas idealization makes you just as stupid as any trump supporter. dont just pick a king for yourself and then fight the plebs of different kings.

I have no interest in anyone's opinion. I asked for evidence and you continue to evade any requests for it. Like I said, it's a nice conspiracy theory, but it's be a shame if anyone were to ask you for evidence.

typical jizz rag getting put in the gulag

>No u
Nice one. That showed me.

>as an adult

oh you're an adult and posting on Cred Forums?

are you sure you aren't lying to yourself and me?

cope/cringe

>implying you'll do shit

Attached: modern leftist versus Soviet conscript.jpg (768x768, 39K)

>The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.
Pretty sure they've made it very clear. Your insistence that he got it for nothing is childish and reductionist.

Yeah we just attacked Gaddaffi to help spread democracy in the Middle-East, like McCain and Hillary said. That's why Libya has slave markets now.

Attached: NPC brainlet.png (444x493, 48K)

>deflecting anything being said
you lost, child.

But oreng man bad, media say so, we must fight he tyranny

day of the gulag. if you're afraid of communism you'll be afraid of us all. every single leftist ;)

Kek, keep it up. You look so superior. I'm losing so hard to your superior wit.

>Give me evidence
>No (on repeat)
Such a shame your conspiracy theory lacks evidence.

There aren't any real leftists left. China is just Han Fascism ever since Deng's reforms.

You're all soi-drinking neoliberals who LARP to seem edgy.

Attached: antifa neoliberal ruling class.jpg (1024x970, 132K)

mad cringe 1/22

doing nothing

so he just said he would prefer a world without nuclear weapons and thats it? he didnt done shit and wasnt even elected into office at that point. istn it possible it was more about hte whole hype revolving around him?
"atteching importance to someones vision" doesnt really mean anything

so what are you so afraid of?

just like trump attacking some Iranian general (with no evidence the man was a threat)
and deploying 3000 more soldiers to Iraq

after deploying 6000 soldiers to Afghanistan

no doubt none of you have read the Afghanistan papers, because you only care about durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Obama and "leftists"

And now Trump will go Full CALIGULA on the Democrats

you should be taken behind a barn and shot.

caligula was assassinated

I'm not. I hope you star a boogaloo so we have an excuse to shoot tons of you and remove you from the voting pool.

Whatever. You know you don't support the Federal narrative at face value, you're just being disengenuous for the sake of this thread.

Also I don't feel like going on a quest for a Cred Forums thread that won't even be archived, and it's not like Feds would admit their actual intentions anyway.

I suggest you research info on the "petrodollar" and Zionism, and how it relates to US foreign policy.

You don't have any guns to do it with, and you wouldn't be able to get within 150 yards of me and live anyway.

Attached: AR-10 1.jpg (2048x1536, 492K)

>Doing nothing
Except being utterly unable to stop replying, because you gotta 'win', right? Kek.

>im not

i'm not what

>I hope you star a boogaloo so we have an excuse to shoot tons of you and remove you from the voting pool

Nazi genocide detected

>kek

cringe

>so he just said he would prefer a world without nuclear weapons and thats it?
No. He worked towards it, hard. Learn to read.
>he didnt done shit and wasnt even elected into office at that point.
When, exactly, do you think he got the Nobel?

>"atteching importance to someones vision" doesnt really mean anything
And. Work. Reading comprehension.

Attached: Yes white chad.png (525x593, 152K)

Not sure why you're celebrating this corrupt administration's attempts to evade justice but I guess trolls gotta do something on the internet.

>Must keep replying. Must win.
Kek kekkidy kek kek.

3500 yards.
you wouldn't hear the report.

Nobody gives a shit about Ukraine.

>Orange man bad, they told me so!

Attached: 1578893973068.jpg (275x341, 7K)

Brilliant art!

but what exactly did he do?
had he actually changed anything?
saying he worked on it does not say what hes done. seems like youre just deflecting.
i get it youre a fan, but do you really think giving him a noble price was just some scandinavians jumping on the hypetrain?

normal Americans care.this will come back to haunt the GOP in November.

Guess how I can tell you're nogunz.

>It's da juice!
>Trust me
>I'll never offer evidence and will shrink from it or excuse myself from giving it always.
Such a shame about that conspiracy theory.

maybe. the bonus of this tho, is now Bernie isnt tied up in this, he can come back to iowa and campaign some more.

MAGA all day you simp fucking losers. I wonder how many faggot antifa cucks are here rn. I can't wait to stomp one of you out.

the only real argument against Trump is the excessive zionism, anything else is brainwashed shilling.

Attached: tranny explains trans.jpg (900x667, 143K)

>When, exactly, do you think he got the Nobel?
my bad, i bet he done a lot in the two weeks he had been in office at that point.

>>It's da juice!
>>Trust me

>>>implying it's not Jews

Even Marxists admit Jews and Zionism is the main factor behind US foreign policy. What do you think Israel is?

You must be a kike yourself conducting pilpul.

Attached: 2 int.png (174x238, 50K)

Attached: c2eq8sr4v7a41.png (2000x1321, 87K)

>but what exactly did he do?
In 2009? Launched an agreement with Russia toward halting nuclear proliferation, pushed the senate for bills to ban nuclear testing and several meetings with foreign nationals toward denuclearisation, including the first drafts of several deals and treaties which he later implemented.
>had he actually changed anything?
Yes. See above.
>saying he worked on it does not say what hes done. seems like youre just deflecting.
Seems like you're forgetful, and forgot that you are stupid enough to claim he wasn't even in office 10 months after he took office (when he was awarded the prize), let alone forgetting all the shit he did in 2009.
>i get it youre a fan, but do you really think giving him a noble price was just some scandinavians jumping on the hypetrain?
I get that you hated him and want to ignore everything he did, to push your assertions, but your assertions are debunked. He was far from a perfect president, but to manage to bring denuclearisation back into the spotlight like he did even on the tail end of a recession which he brought us out of (recession ended June 2009, Obama oversaw most of the current record period of growth). Your reductionist, childish 'he got it because hype' just sounds like anger and unwillingness to admit the good things he did.

>2 weeks
10 months. Fucking hell you are a retard.

>It's definitely the juice
Okay Cred Forums. Shouldn't you have gone to sleep by now?

good thing we dont have nuclear weapons anymore and the middle east is stable.

If they are confident of an acquittal why the obstruction? Just let the Dems make fools of themselves.
It's not like they could prove anything, is it?

Isn't "not a single Republican defected" a sign of Republicans being unprincipled brats who care more about short- and medium-term gain than about such lofty ideas as "do very bad thing, don't get to keep being one of the most powerful people alive?" I somehow find it doubtful that everybody just fairly evaluated the evidence here and *happened* to fall on party lines. Impeachment is a political tool, not a proper trial.

hahaha fucking love it. imagine though, if that little faggot fuck actually tried to be a man when the going got tough in his early life. sure, he'd fail sometimes, but if he stuck with it he'd eventually see why the struggle is truly worth it. And flash forward to this moment, as a man he might have actually been able to do more than just lie there and get his faggot, low test ass beat to shit. Oh well, he chose the easy route and got knocked the fuck out

Any more fags getting what they deserve gifs/webms?

Oh, though I have beliefs about Republicans in general which are obviously disdainful, this casts Democrats in an awful light and I'm not unwilling to face that. Also, I'm referring to congressional Republicans and congressional Republicans specifically here, but let's be honest, anybody who unironically identifies with a political party instead of movements and causes is a fucking brainlet.

Fucking typos.

Triple dubs mean that's true and everything they're telling us about war in the middle East is lies and propaganda so we keep funding the military industrial complex.

You spelled democrats wrong.

If they don't get enough votes they will lock themselves in a room for a recount and " find" thousands of new ballots to win

Yeah that has never happened but you'll keep saying it did in spite of no evidence until enough idiots believe it.

Democrats in the house were not voting down party lines when they voted to impeach, while republicans did, 100% just booked, none voted their conscience, while some Dems did. No hidden ballot there.

>muslims=/=people

But lets be honest he got it because he was the first black president.

why would you want to be like europe?

Worst thing about owning that scope is having to tell your family that youre gay. Stupidest thing ive seen screwed to an AR in ages.

Nah

I think he'll be reelected and won't face any charges

Well better then something like having Desmond is amazing or child traffic on his side

>impeachment failed
Only shows how good the republicans are at making the wrong decitions.
Trump isn't bearable as a president.

It's been how many years now?

I always see people talking about the Alt right and accusing big people like pewdiepie or other to the world irrelevant people(they are for entertainment lul) are part of the Alt right...

But I actually have never seen anyone of the Alt right or any evidence that it exists...

Leftist Ideas have never and will never be associated with fascism the fact that most people can't divine the fact that the alt-right is a dog whistle for fascism is just a testament to how truly lost intellectually todays society is

So you're gonna break the world record by a factor of 1.5 to just drop him?

Wow that's what I call devotion

>LOL impeachment failed. fucking retard Republicunts cant do anything.

fixed it for ya

So it's just a label for people you don't like or agree with

Thanks

Fucking Russians.

Control and domination stretches beyond the borders of agreement or disagreement, alt-rightism will always play a pivotal role in society at large, there have been many essays and books and lives given up simply to express such a fact.

Be frank Cred Forums: Would you vote for Libertarians this time?

Trump is going to be the next GOP's candidate, and according to you, he's obedient to Israel.

And the Dems, well, you hate them to the core.

We need a Jewish president who is both confident and willing to stand on his own against the world. It seems so obvious to me.

Attached: Bern.png (1440x907, 1.3M)

Brown children though so . . .

Donald Trump is a child rapist, he will die in prison

Attached: rapefacts.png (806x539, 225K)

Attached: republicant problem solving.jpg (960x960, 78K)

>13 years old
Where was her parents?
Did they take her to these New York party's?
Did she take the subway herself?

Maybe her parents were completely incompetent, happens all the time. They could've dropped her off for all anyone knows. Plus I see 13 year olds bus/train many places. Just my two cents