I don't think I want to be okay. Why shouldn't I kill myself, anons?

I don't think I want to be okay. Why shouldn't I kill myself, anons?

Attached: qup6uzxqbv241.jpg (1724x2484, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wO6NQz7ylc
youtube.com/watch?v=_8FcH9qvpFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will love you
Please dont

Do a flip, faggot

God has abandoned this place. That means that life is whatever you make it out to be. It's up to you.

But you should because then you'd be doing your part to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Lmao heard that one before

>attributing me any athleticism whatsoever

Ok

I'm not even American.

Know that feel, OP. A couple of months ago I decided to kill myself, so I looked around for rope. But I didn't have any rope. So I got a long power cord extension, and went outside to the beam, but electrical cable is thick and kinda slippery, so knots don't tie so well. I had the chair, tied it to a beam, and fucked around making the noose.

Basically, since it took such a very long time, i actually realized i can't kill myself because i left no note, and noone would understand. so i went from decision back to consideration.

if i had had a gun, i'd be dead right now

just saying

dont do it fam, life is worth living at any time.

Cyberpunk 2077, FF7 Remake, and RE3 remake is coming out

>considering an hero
user that means you have nothing to lose right?
that means you can literally do anything without consequence
you can start over and do whatever you fucking want

>I'm not even American
Yes you magnificent faggot, that's the beauty of it

You’re not worthy of the sweet release of death. You’re not even thinking about your parents, aren’t you? You selfish brat?

damn cursed trips

Because you're asking for reasons not to. You're not ready yet.

That’s rough man. I know I sound like a. corny fag but my closest friend has depression and has tried to kill himself 3 times at least. It would really fuck me up if he managed to die. So before you shoot, hang, overdose, or asphyxiate yourself via using a nitrogen tank, please think about how sad it’ll make others feel. Damn I sound like a selfish bitch, but whatever

I can, but I don't want to. I don't have the energy to get out of bed before 3 PM, I don't have the energy to move to Poland and become a kvass farmer.

23 years on my father's end and 5 on my mother's, is how long they've stopped caring for. It's a handful of almost-friends I probably do it for.

Thank you, though. At least 11 people who said ~something~, and somehow that means something.

Fuck you, Sascha, fuck you, Dennis, fuck you especially, Ilana.

It would be extremely painful.

Attached: 1577830258041.png (1200x900, 336K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2wO6NQz7ylc

youtube.com/watch?v=_8FcH9qvpFY

Best advice I've heard/read (and it was on here actually), take acid before skydiving.
If you pull the cord you have something left to live for. If not, you'll have one hell of an interesting death.

You should NOT kill yourself because you have a great deal of people who care about you here on Cred Forums. We talk shit, sure, might actually say "kys n*****" but we don't MEAN it. user.

Not that user, but,
No one asked to be alive. Just because it required effort on your parents' behalf doesn't mean you owe them a long life in return.

There's no reason not to. Nothing matters. There is no god, after life, or even reason to live. Remember to do a flip on the way down.

I do.
I mean if frequently.
In fact, I mean it about you.

There are many things considerably better to be than "okay." Choose at least one, and commit to changing yourself.

Attached: 1486246219252.png (645x909, 626K)

I wish i cold get a job as girl in pic

Anyway, dnno, as mch as i tell other people to live at this point i cant rly bring myself to do it, or at least actively. I ask the same qestion, I mean life kinda scks and, dnno why wold it be worth the effort? Others say any good makes it worth it bt I feel the opposite. Why do yo wanna km(y?)s? Seems kind of hard and annoying to do bt ive considered drowning in the nearby lake.

damn, i misread "changing". freudian slip, maybe.

Don’t listen to him OP, it gets better. I PROMISE you it gets better

Attached: D511AA26-E90F-4755-8683-764A5D98F97A.jpg (589x399, 49K)

stop reposting this boring thread cunt

Perhaps you could benefit from charging yourself too, whatever that means.

Kill yourself, nigger

Don’t do it.

I do, too.
Who are you to set peoples agencies, faggot?

You are on Cred Forums.
Cred Forums has coerced a guy into blowing himself up with a ww2 grenade.
Cred Forums has weaponized its autism to get terrorists drone-bombed.
Cred Forums had several murderers comming online and post their victims locations.
And Cred Forums frequently shares elaborated strategies about suicide, manslaughter and homicide.

What in your fucking mind tells you that this place is just an edgy circlejerk?
It can be (certainly was in the last years).
But it very well can cause death and destruction, solely depending on where the lulz can be found.
Faggot.

I’m keeping this one for a friend

Again I wanna thank y'all. Most of you are positive, and the few who aren't reek of being 14 and edgy for the sake of it. I'm doing a little better now, and I'll go see a psych someday soon to see just how bad I have it.

Forgot one - fuck you ESPECIALLY, Katja.

bt why do yo want to kms i made a post no reply, i want to becase i jst dont really see life worth it anymore.

Because you don't even know what's on the other side

Attached: 20200120_232614.jpg (1277x718, 342K)

Fuck off, mate. Katja was always nice to me and even let me touch her tittay once

Go kill yourself

Couldn’t think of a reason. You should absolutely kill yourself. Please post your address so I can take your stuff.

Woldnt that make it worth exploring? Why live? Whats life have that death doesnt? esspeciall since we all die some time

>I'm not even American
No wonder you want to kill yourself lmao.

General lack of purpose, possible schizophrenia, /the big sad/, generally below average life due to factors both in and out of my control. But it comes and goes, and a little bit of venting and attention fixes me back up.

Exactly why she sucks meng. She let me touch her tittay and then I get attached.

>Stop working.
>No food.
>No water.
>No home.
>No electricity.
>No plumbing.

Some life that is. Suicide is the only means of attaining true freedom.

FUCK YEAH

Attached: 5F380ED8-278A-4BC3-A191-676469625DC2.gif (480x369, 1.16M)

Can we see a picture of aforementioned tittay? Just so we can accurately devise a solution that ends in your touching more of her tittays? Like with your mouth

Sonds worse than me, i hope yo can figre it ot. i bet im going to sooner become homeless instead of dying, really wish id rather die thogh bt, as ive not killed myself for years, idk whats keeping me here, maybe same for yo?

The only ex-gf-tittay I'd want isn't Katja's that's for fucking sure lmao

If I could push a button and stop existing, I'd do it, but I can't, so I'll most likely stick around until it gets better, or until it gets worse.

you dont want to make the fags in power happy you're dead. Live on to spite them

Only kill yourself if you can afford a funeral. Don't be a burden on others after death.

>we
Piss in bleach nigger