New Incest stories thread. Growing up non-incest experiences also welcome

New Incest stories thread. Growing up non-incest experiences also welcome.
Last one hit bump limit

Attached: 157964830103011.jpg (481x772, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/818931662
randomsexyness.com/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UbZF81YVkx0J:https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/552747207/incest-stories-thread-share-your-incest-stories-daughters-si &cd=34&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Incest text story

Attached: boner.png (3480x3776, 678K)

user sharing that cousin story where you were at a party, please continue.

My browser crashed while reading samantha in incognito mode. Now the other thread is gone. Someone have the link?

Be honest please, what do you hope to accomplish posting that?

Do you believe you're doing us all a favor?

Do you actually think people are reading that? And if you're the one who compiled the story and formatted it that way, what went through your mind while doing so?

No one at all is reading this. The half of us on phones aren't even going to attempt to, less they want their thumb to spontaneously combust from all the scrolling. The other half of us on an actual computer isn't going to bother reading that either, else our eyes become permanently ingrained with green and black lines like we're in the fucking Matrix.

So I ask again, and please answer honestly, why do you post that?

Are you retarded

>what do you hope to accomplish posting that?
Posting an incest story in an incest thread. Why are you so mad?

Fag

Attached: CC4AE57B-AF3A-40FE-9104-AF5240601A51.png (2951x7523, 1.65M)

Here thebarchive.com/b/thread/818931662
Earlier thread was

Other pic

Attached: 0961D36B-D35B-4A11-B9C7-F4A652F6A0E0.jpg (359x1199, 171K)

Waiting for SamanthaAnon to post his next story he said he would post around this time.

>just turn 18
>live in big house
>live in my own wing of the house prepping for college
>little brothers 13 yo gf comes to live with us for some reason
>never talk to her
>im graduated
>she stays home sick from school 1 day
>run into her in the kitchen
>ask why she lives with us
>tells me her parents suck and shes lived with a bunch of dif people
>tells me a story about when she lived with her older brother
>older brothers roommate would get hammered and sneak into her room some nights
>gives her orange juice with vodka in it
>teaches her to suck his dick and fucks her
>older brother finds out, fights the guy and she moves out
>i say that sucks
>she starts skipping school more and coming to my side of the house to talk my ear off about random shit
>asks me if she can skip school and get drunk with me sometime

you can see where this goes. i feel terrible about it every day tbh

Was she at least good at sucking dick? Was the pussy good?

Same here, setting camp for the legend.

awful at sucking dick. wouldn't do it until completion. great pussy. liked having a finger in her ass.

Can you greentext the first time it happened? Also, do you know in detail what happened with brothers roommate? Seems really fucked up and hot at the same time.

I just caught up in the past hour super excited to read the rest

itd take a while am im already sketched out just typing about it. its nothing special anyways just the standard rounding of all the bases and then she'd just skip school once every few weeks and do it again. i honestly dont remember much about the brothers roommate story since i was mainly just shocked and wondering why she was telling me about it.

Jesus christ some people are fucking retarded.
Stay on reddit and dont come back bitch.

How often did you do it? Did your brother find out? Did you cum inside her? How was she during sex? Super into it? Submissive? This has piqued my interest and I hope you don't mind.

Still waiting

>people who don't use tomorrow yet

though i would prefer pastebins

bumping

based retard

I have an insanely hot sister with the nicest set of tits I had ever seen.

I thought of a bunch of ways to see them but ultimately I told her I was enrolled in a school project (photography course that was extra on my degree).
I told her I had to do 3 sets, 1 of them being artistic nude.

Continue?

yes

go on.

post said artistic nudes

bumping. I don't want this thread to die.

I told her that I was desperate as I had been slacking and this was the last major project. I showed her my marks which were failing. The problem was that project was non-existent.

So I took a project template for another task we had and edited it to follow suit with the "final project". Even added descriptions of what's expected and made a bullsht marking rubric.

I told her I had difficulty finding someone to do the nude portion of the set. She initially offered a friend of hers to do it, but the friend bailed.

About a 2 days before the fake deadline, I went to her briefing considerably because I told her I'd fail if I couldn't find anyone.

She very very reluctantly agreed to do it. "No face user and I'll do it. But I still think its weird"

Reassure her that were just brother and sister and it was nothing serious and that I'd owe her.

Continue?

Yes! Continue!

continue with pics

My half sister

Attached: IMG_20200120_003751.jpg (1080x1099, 342K)

you ever sniffed her panties?

Never actually met her in person but I do expect to sniff them when I get the chance

Attached: IMG_20200120_003803.jpg (1080x1089, 355K)

She was still extremely reluctant. I asked her what she had for a wardrobe and she kept being apathetic about it, 2 word responses etc.

Fed up, I called her asking for her sizes and said my gf would pick out stuff for her (another bullshit lie, one that would be my undoing).
I go to a store called la senza and buy the absolute sluttiest and most revealing shit I could find. When I showed her I could tell she was getting cold feet.

"Christa picked these out user?...they're a bit skimpy dont you think?"
Reassure her that my gf spent a lot of time and that she helped us out.

Finally shoot day comes (next day after buying clothes).
The awkwardness was so fucking thick in the air you could cut it with a knife. Initially we took clothed shots and I had her do basic poses. Then came to FINALLY get the tits out. Initially it was bra, and then I asked her to take it off. Of course she covers her fucking nipples immediately. I tell her "its artistic nude...not implied".
She stops and says shes not feeling comfortable anymore.

More?

Attached: 1579487144620m.jpg (894x1024, 82K)

When I was 7 my cousin and her sister who were 13/14 would let me kiss them and dry hump them

Attached: B7161D6E-5CF9-4885-806C-654A51B00E9B.jpg (540x720, 65K)

sure why not

More, please

Just hurry up and fucking finish it you idiot and stop asking if we want more.

>My cousin and her sister
I was going to shit on you for not just saying "my cousins" but then I remembered they're latin

Attached: 1559721629089.jpg (554x774, 38K)

Need to she her face

>be me 10-11
>sister in graduates from high school
>fall asleep watching tv in the basement
>wake up to sister sitting on couch but pretend to still be asleep
>lays down next to me
>kissing my neck and feeling me
>grabs cock

God damn beaners

wtf
more

Forgot to mention I had to buy a DSLR camera to make this all come off as legit.

Anyways I eventually talk her into going fully nude. I got carried away and took nearly 200 plus more photos than the clothed stuff. Had her going in obvious sexual positions like doggy, etc. Her face was completely unenthusiastic and it was evident.

Then came the big guns. I bought tanning oil. I pulled out the bottle and she immediately was like "what's that for?"
Tell her that for lighting, oil helps with making photos pop. She really doesnt want the oil, says it fucks her skin up, offers to move into a better lit area.

I stand ground, tell her were almost done and to just get it over with. She stands there. I ask "do you want me to put it on, maybe easier?".
She actually lets me put the oil on. First I used my right had to apply it then left to rub it in. Get carried away again and just start using both hands. At this point her reluctance turned into bitchy attitude.
"I think that's more than enough user..."
Finish the set.

She asks to see the photos (face wasnt supposed to be in them keep in mind). Tell her yeah sure np, go to "wash my hands of oil". Take memory card out, replace it with another one that's blank.

I pass her the camera, she says "user it says theres nothing on here?"
Act surprised, start scrambling and cycling through the camera. "Oh fuck the fucking sd card must be fucked"
Manage to actually talk her into doing the entire thing again (this time no face.)

Finish, have nearly 1.5k worth of erotic photos. About 3 weeks later my gf calls me in a rage, my sister apparently called her asking if she wanted the wardrobe stuff back.

Gf and sister find out I lied about the whole thing. Family excommunicates me, gf leaves.

It doesnt always work out to be a POS.

And now you’re gonna share them with your Cred Forumsros?

Anymore of her

Unironically enjoyed the story. Thanks user. Share pics though.

Wwyd?

Attached: IMG_20200121_111850.jpg (1080x1349, 263K)

Regrettably these are all that's left. After the big fight I deleted the archive.

These were recovered using the trial version of undelete plus.

On a side note, 2 of my friends did something similar with their cousins and it worked. It is mind boggling what women are willing to do if you have a DSLR.

Attached: 1579487452840m.jpg (819x1024, 80K)

>i'll take "fever dreams & fantasies" for $200 Alex

Better to ask what i would not do to her

Truth be told I regret it almost every day. My family hates me. This is no dream of mine.

>get hard pretty quick
>rolls me over and starts dry humping me
>she’s in a skirt That’s riding up and I’m in basketball shorts
>she’s breathing heavy whispering my name
>starts asking if I want to fuck her
>I do so bad but still pretending to be asleep
>starts talking dirtier you want your cock in me
>finally give her a little mhm
>She pulls shorts down to my knees and pushes hr panties to the side
>she guides my cock in and starts fucking
>I’ve never felt anything better than my sisters wet teen pussy that night
>orgasm quick
>don’t even think I could really cum
>still hard though
>then she starts getting jumpy while riding
>I feel her cum dripping off my balls
> she flops over and passes out

Any nudes

You should've built it up longer and not bring your gf into it at all.

Right gf kind of ruined the premise. Like why you asking your sis if you got a girl?

randomsexyness.com/

Attached: IMG_20200113_210452_100.jpg (935x1167, 154K)

Sadly no

Attached: IMG_20200120_003823.jpg (1080x1105, 367K)

>you have one woman, how could you possibly desire another?
the dangers of soymilk

catfish her for nudes and then groom her for long-lost half-sibling incest

Got home early that day, house was empty so i went up stairs to my room about to invite some of my friends, got up stairs only to hear my sister is getting fucked in her room. Weirdly, I enjoyed hearing her

Attached: 54C30172-31E9-4E14-8404-0FBBAE32A411.jpg (814x1458, 323K)

What I meant was why say anything like "oh my gf got these" or "these are my gf's" to your sister. Isnt her calling the gf what brought the downfall?

Been trying lol

Attached: IMG_20200122_042556.jpg (1080x1095, 517K)

So low test betas want many women to make them feel better about being weak, effeminate and beta?

try harder, I gotta go to bed soon

Take her panties an post them

>fucking women

Fucking faggots that want to be coddled and caressed by a soft feminine woman

Real men take a hard manly cock up the ass.

Yeah. That was what undid everything. I initially thought she wouldnt be suspect if I just passed it off as "oh my gf got them".

Also I had a heavy feeling I went overboard with the shoot and that's why she left it feeling suspicious.

It sucks to think I may have got off scot free If I had no mentioned my gf getting the stuff.

Didnt really think shed let her know tbh. I suspect my sister had no real intention to give her the clothes and it was more so about confirming the story.

>Weirdly, I enjoyed hearing her
>Weirdly, I didn't get too angry when my girlfriend cheated
>Weirdly, I caught gonorrhea from the bus
>Weirdly, I encouraged her to pickup strangers at the bar
>Weirdly, my wife didn't make it back to our room on our wedding night
>Weirdly, our baby was black
>Weirdly, my dick is in a cage
this is how it starts...

Any pictures of her with pigtails

It must be hard being that fucking stupid.
He's right. On my phone rn and that's some fucking weapons grade autistic image posting.

You seem very insecure, user

Is there something bothering you?

yah women are smart and have ace intuition

Kys pls

this. and post one where she's nearing climax from being penetrated by a lesser beast

Wife and gf are different than sister, it would be different if it was my gf or wife. Sister I thought it also bothers me but it didn’t

Attached: 0946AFAA-15D0-40CA-B60E-25A320A82F89.jpg (902x1186, 208K)

chillin bro, just talkin some shit before I sleep

>Wife and gf are different than sister
they don't HAVE to be...

Say what

Dump the ones you have left, preferably with tits out

Hilarious if true you sperg
Deserves neither sister or gf
Lmao oiling her up too? Man you're a fuckin perv
Got what u deserved

They are different, i have no rights to tell her she should have sex with this guy or not just like she has no rights to tell me. Gf and wife are different

Truth. Although the guy I got this idea from never got caught like me.

The surreal feeling of actually seeing my sister topless was insane. Your heart ever beat so hard you could feel it in your neck?

You're not wrong. I really let shit get out of hand. And the perv comment is warranted. I've come to accept I deserve everything I got and then some.

Good. Good. You gay now? Traps are the next logical step here

My friend called me over to his house during the summer. He was frantic sounding and talking way to fast I couldn’t understand him so I just went to his house. He was awkward and not many people liked him, but to me he was like a Latino Kenny from South Park. When I got there he was visibly shaking and talking to me in a mix of Spanish and English. When he calmed down he told me he had the coolest thing to share with me but he made me promise to keep it a secret like 100 times. He tells me to be quiet and follow him and says just let what’s gonna happen happen. We walk into his moms room and his little cousin was watching tv. She’s maybe 7 or 8 and I’d only met her a few times. He walks over to her and talks to her in Spanish while pointing at me. She looks like she’s thinking then smiles and nods yes. He called me over and told me to just let her do whatever she wants. I’m super confused at this point, then she jumps off the bed and sticks her hand up my athletic shorts and starts rubbing my balls. I’m alarmed and caught off guard I look at my friend and he just nods. I’m frozen in place as my brain melted. Then I feel my shorts being pulled down but I’m looking up at the ceiling fan. Then I felt warm moist heaven around my dick. I looked down just in time to watch myself cum in her mouth. It felt like all my energy poured out through my dick and I sat down bare assed on the floor after I came. My friend then unzipped his pants and she relieved him to. She was with their family for the whole summer. And I came over almost everyday.

>on my phone rn
>complaining about image formatting

Attached: 2431766B00000578-2882098-image-m-33_1419120885527.jpg (306x487, 36K)

Wish I had more. Heres one from her social media I pulled a few years back

Attached: 1579486875687.jpg (1080x2040, 180K)

You say that like you don't sound retarded

No. I'm actually pretty asexual. I dont even really know how to talk to women anymore.

So me and my cousin get to the party. Alot of eyes were on us mostly my cousin. I see a group of my friends outside in the backyard smoking and talking. So I walk over there my cousin following right behind me. Some of them see me they start hollering my name one of them hands me a beer. I start talking to them instead of introducing my cousin first. I see them looking at my cousin checking her out. So they're all in their head I think assuming oh this is his girlfriend. My cousin is standing right beside me behind my left arm. I introduce her to them "guys this is my cousin May (not her real name)" Some of them look at me weird a couple of them were checking her out. One of the guys that was smoking hands me the blunt I take a couple hits I know my cousin isn't going to want to hit it so I pass it back around. Some of the guys start talking to her I know what they were trying to do they were not full on flirting with her because I was there. It goes around my cousin actually takes it and to my surprise takes a hit a pretty solid one but then proceeded to start coughing and shit. I kinda take it from her take a hit pass it around and we leave the group of friends. There's a little bomfire in the middle of the yard. I try to find somewhere where we can sit near it. She sits on this lawn chair I sit on the ground next to her. She looks kinda out of it I would talk to her and she would give me this long stare then respond. I wasn't worried she smoked because she told me she did it couple time before but she didn't like that it made her all paranoid.

it'll come out eventually

yea, that feeling of like hearing your heartbeat in your ears is insane

Rightfully so, lmao
Lifetime of guilt and self punishment, hope it was worth it user cuz ya didn't even actually fuck her, but now have to live with the same awkwardness as if you did

go to bed kid.

She asks if I can get her a beer so I go in the house and get some two beers out of the fridge. Along the way I stopped and talked to a couple people probably took me like 5 minutes tops to get back. I go back and see some dude was talking to her. I decided not to walk over there and let her talk to the guy didn't wanna be weird she was after all just my cousin but I did keep a close watch on her. Went back to my group of friends. The guy actually brought her a beer and they kept talking and she was laughing and looked like she was having a good time. I went on to play beer pong and just do my own thing still keeping a close eye on her. I noticed my cousin and the guy had already gone through a couple of beers. I walk outside to check on her. See her looking around trying to find me. She sees me and start smiling like drunken idiot points at me and does that finger summoning thing girls do. I walk over there cross faded as fuck can see the guy isn't to happy about that she grabs me by the arm and pulls me down to sit by her on the lawn chair. Other guy isn't too amused he was sitting on the floor next her the whole time. She put her arms around my neck and hugs me.

Sorry I haven't posted since yesterday thick this is the 5th part of the story just gonna call it May Part 5.

Has a fave like Fiona from shrek, all I asked for was the tits.

Have you spoken to family since excommunication? Was it awkward?

More, please

My Mum reached out to me and said I needed counseling. Told her I cant afford it and asked for help. She said I'm old enough that I should be able to afford it.

I got invited for new years dinner but couldn't bare the thought of going. As for dad and sister, I'm dead to them.

I wanna pay my niece for sexual favours.

Attached: 079021~460190640938310386_9211429.jpg (612x612, 100K)

Is your family religious? Maybe try “finding god” in a huge way. They might feel guilty not forgiving you.

They actually are 7th day adventists. Sister isnt though. I dont think that relationship can be repaired.

I think she omitted a lot of what I did though... I don't think she told them the entirety of what happened.

Sorry user. I can’t even imagine how shitty that must feel. Small consolation, but she is a fucking goddess though.

She's probably already looking for a sugar daddy, you just got to outbid the competition

You think so? And what does these sugar daddy wants for their money?

Attached: 11208585_1425059891134983_2026138997_n.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Cont?

post more pics

My dad got serious with a woman he met in aa. Soon after she and her daughter moved in, her and my dad fell off the wagon. She drank everyday and didn’t cook or clean or do anything but watch tv. Her daughter was a handful to she was always saying sexual things and flashing me her nipples and panties. She also would try to put her hand down my pants or try to put mine on hers. It’s not that I wasn’t interested I was 13 but I was super paranoid about being caught and getting in trouble. So I decided to hedge my bets and tell her mom what as goin on and ask for help. My step mom (Debra) didn’t look away from the tv or take the cigarette out of her mouth when I told her. She just said “so what”? When I pressed a bit more she snapped that it was my problem and I should deal with it cuz I don’t want her to make it hers. It was then I realized she didn’t really care about her daughter or anyone I guess. So the next time mindy (her daughter) flashed me her nipples I touched her chest. She smiled and let me continue so I rubbed her pussy over her panties. Things kept going further and clothes were coming off. Before long I was cumming in her mouth. Someone must have done that with her way before me because she swallowed more than I thought she should be able and spit the rest on my carpet. From that point on when we could be alone or when just my step mom was home we would fool around and explore each others bodies.

Wwyd thread reply for replies

Thanks. I have one shitty ass shot I saved but its meh.

I always thought she was really pretty but not everyone agrees.

I regret having done it, but truth be told if I could go back in time I would have still done it just not been as fucking stupid about it.

you still here?

I mean, who could blame you?

Post the “meh” shot though, for completion’s sake

Attached: 1578758763104m.jpg (1024x773, 47K)

at least he's not a faggot like you

Not meh at all. Did you convince her to do that pose, or was it more candid

How far did it go?

I'm calling bullshit, dudes still got the pics, what's up with some titties?

Please post more ! this is a great story

That was supposed to be a side profile but I snuck an ass shot like that. Much of the poses I had her do, it was for ulterior motives

True story: When I was 19 I accidentally discovered my mom's old sex tape on VHS from the nineties. She acts like a cock hungry whore in it = this isn't your average amateur porn, she's trying her best to be a porn star and she does all sorts of nasty shit in it. I jerked off to it a couple dozen times

My brother used to help manage a catering company that would cater for big concerts all across several states. This meant he got lots of backstage passes and free tickets, so hed often take me even though we were like five or six years apart. At the biggest one he kept supplying me with alcohol all night long and since I had hardly ever drank before I was having a great time. His girlfriend was with us and was a lightweight even compared to me, so she got drunk as fuck as the night went on.

After the concert we went back to the hotel, we were sharing a room but it had two beds. Well she undoes her bra and pulls it out from under her thin top and lays on her back on my bed, her huge tits and nipples poking through. I went to go sit at the head of the bed but when I came near she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me up in front of her, grabbing my dick through my pants. My brother just gave me a thumbs up so I let her unbutton my pants, pull them down and stroke my cock until it was fully hard enough to suck. It was the first time a girl had touched my dick and it felt like heaven, then it was cut short as my brother pulled her aside, yanked her bottoms off and started fucking her.

I stood there watching, then jerking off, until she reached for my cock and started doing it for me. After my brother came inside her she stopped stroking me and kept saying "come fuck me baby" so I climbed between her legs. I could immediately feel my brothers cum mixed with her fluids, and it turned me on even more. I know I didnt last too long but she didnt seem to mind at all, begging for me to cum inside her too. It felt like I exploded in her, and as soon as I pulled out she was leaking both of our fluids, rubbing her fingers in it and saying "You boys must really love me, Ive got both brothers cum inside me."

Attached: 8zf2zre19us31.jpg (2730x1536, 346K)

Attached: IMG_3385.jpg (1635x1594, 583K)

If I did I'd share them. Trust me. Nobody wishes I had them more than me

What do you guys think of my cousin. Having a reunion with her soon since she's visiting me at uni. I think there's a chance of something to happen because we do flirt a bit over text. What should I do when she comes. Only thing I've done in the past is grope her a few times on some nightout and a few innocent pecks

Attached: 2017122_1717.jpg (1323x1734, 906K)

this guy right here
is a faggot

I find her really cute and want to do something but don't know what to do and how to do it

Attached: 20180122_158.jpg (1362x1773, 1.46M)

Hot, I’ll admit it

the fuck?
you seriously went through all of that, got excommunicated and then DELETED ALL OF THE PICTURES THAT GOT YOU INTO THAT SITUATION? fucking hell dude

Attached: IMG_1286.jpg (866x1223, 455K)

I was in a bad mental state. Trust me I fucking regret it more than most things in life

You dead? Continue

Go out drinking. Be cool. What happens happens.

She’s a goddess

So fucking hot. Why don't you unblock her face?

Your story seems to be the most truthful of whats been posted.
Sorry what happened to you user

My younger sister and I (and sometimes qt nextdoor neighbor my age) used to play stripping games when we were younger. Strip snap, strip RPS, strip gin, strip mario party 4 minigames, strip hide & seek, strip guess who, strip trivial pursuit.

Awesome.

Fucked my cousin after not seeing her for 10 years, used to message back and forth and one day I messaged her on Instagram saying to the effect of "if that skirt is any shorter you're gonna end up flashing your underwear". She finally replied back with "well I wouldnt mind if it was you I was flashing, besides I dont wear underwear." Turns out she was going through a break up, said she wanted someone she could trust and we started getting dirtier with the texts until one night at like 1am I was headed to a friends after party dealio and was driving by her old neighborhood, messaged her and bam turns out she had to move back in for a few months. So I tell we should hang out and go to a party. She says she can go to the party but to come over because no one is home. Yadda yadda yadda, were making out and shes stroking my cock, pulls it out and just goes to town. I came so fucking hard I think my insides imploded a little, her saying "I love my cousins fat cock" did me in fast. So now we just occasionally message a fuck whenever we're withing 15 miles of each other lol.

...bro I did something almost identical to this with a 2nd cousin of mine and you're right about the professional camera thing.

Your sis is hot. I bet you had a hard time controlling yourself.

Yeah that could be a good shout but she's not the biggest drinker. she's also flirty in general too. A few months ago when she visited she came into my room just in her towel and I could definitely see both her nipples since the towel wasnt covering them and she proceeded to sit in my lap with my boner raging and she could definitely feel it since she was shifting around but sat on it for ages. Was so awkward because I'm not sure if she knows I like her or not or if she is just super teasy because she let's me get the gropes in

Attached: 201702_1953.jpg (1010x825, 505K)

My sister and I rooted a few times when we were teens. Story is only brief, not sure it's worth telling.

Which is your best one so far?

My cousin.

Attached: 1540822236546.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Got drunk and fucked a drunk 19/yo cousin at a wedding. I have a big ass family so I hadn't even met or heard of her before then.

>mobile posting
>mobile posting about mobile posting
Holy shit, could you BE a bigger faggot? Image caps like that have been here since forever you dumb newfags.

Attached: tenor.gif (112x90, 28K)

give story

Initials K.S.?

how the fuck did you know???

I’ve cum to her before

Sister

Attached: Screenshot_20191121-095642_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 811K)

more

>ITT LARPERS

Attached: Bread_Teef.jpg (572x418, 155K)

More

Attached: BBAEFA7F-4D5D-4AB8-A5C3-BFAFC6ADB098.png (2517x4702, 1.68M)

not much to tell here but
>cousin and I privately flashed each other at like age 6
>at age 10 they came to visit
>had just started having those raging prepubescent boners
>I would just squeeze my dick bc I didn't know how to jo
>cousin and I were building a couch cushion fort in basement
>I pop a huge boner while were just sitting there
>I wonder if she remembers when we were young
>I make sure she sees me gripping my dick through my sweats
>shes peeping through her side
>I pop it out and ask if she wants to try
>tell her squeezing it feels really good
>sit there for an hour while my cousin just squeezed my dick like a stress ball
lol

Kik?

Attached: Screenshot_20191121-101722_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1002K)

Jew?

Attached: i will hear no more of this hebrew nonsense.jpg (623x350, 16K)

scores of men should cum inside her

I like to masturbate to my daughter briana

Attached: DD1D27D6-27DD-40C0-840C-50D6934A15F4.jpg (716x984, 647K)

You got feet pics?

i can see why

Bump for samantha

You really need to get a life.

This

Attached: ChatSis.jpg (1902x1507, 496K)

Bump for Samantha. Don't care if it's true or not; the story is what counts.

Attached: c1f1ca76b13e04aa79a4e0ba687bbabf.jpg (640x1136, 137K)

Half sis

Attached: Screenshot_20200114_051432.jpg (746x1305, 244K)

No wonder you failed the class there is 100% no artistic quality to your shots besides like lighting lol

Those tits. Damn

Yep

Attached: IMG_4451111_3348909.jpg (1080x1055, 303K)

more

Then post actual mess from family and gf saying what a pos you are

who is this supposed to be

Has anybody wanked with their aunts underwear? Did you get caught? I want to but am worried about getting caught

Story user's sister all grown up.

>Start chatting with cousin on SC and texts start becoming sexual
>Visit for spring break
>uncle is gone for the weekend fishing with coworkers so just us
>immediately fool around and do everything we said we will
>record on my crappy Google pixel but so much fap material is produced
>My phone was losing charge quickly so had to send it to get a new one
>Paranoid so created a rar file with password so no one can find see cousin nudes and video and get in trouble
>Get new phone few weeks later after dispute it wasn't sent and move old files in. >Try to unlock rar but in my idiocy, forgot password
>Tons of pics and video trapped that I can't fap to anymore
Shit sucks man

samantha story?

no.

yes

bruh moment which one is it?

Attached: 1523666937215.jpg (598x714, 303K)

>Be 15, cousin 14, visiting their summer house.
>Steal glances at her in her bikini, tits had grown since two summers ago when we last came so I noticed she was a girl for the first time.
>Few days into the visit, her and me in the back yard behind a toolshed sunbathing and listening to music, parents inside
>Chatting, she asks if I have a girlfriend, thinks I do
>I say I don't. She doesn't believe me, says I look too good (I did wrestling and football back then and was fit for a 15 y o)
> No I have never kissed a girl. She's shocked. (I'm not. I was shy and very awkward as a teen)
> Asks if I want to kiss her.
> First thought is "incest eww" but I remember that she's a distant relative of my aunt, and lives with my aunt and uncle because family issues, so technically not blood related.
> I say yes
> She leans in, and stare at her cleavage as she does
> Firm, C cup tits (I asked later)
> She notices and laughs, goes in for the kiss anyways. Felt great
> Later parents leave to eat out, we say we'd rather not join because TV and video games
> As soon as they leave she's all over me, touching my junk and everything
> Wish I had the courage to do anything else than grab her boobs and ass
>Asked if I wanted a blowjob. I was stupid and too shy so I said no.
> Nothing else happened except a few make out sessions during the summer.

I think back and really hate myself for that. Sure, incest is bad etc etc but I should've gone for it so I would be less shy. It took me another 4 years before I lost my virginity because of me sperging and being super awkward.

May Part 6

So my cousin is hugging me by my neck my head just above her tits making weird hmm noises she's obviously faded as fuck. Im looking straight at the the dude sitting on the floor he really wasn't happy about what was going on. I was too fucked up to care at the moment probably should of told him she was my cousin. I get her off of me and tell here we should go. She happily complied I thought she would of wanted to stay longer. So I tell my friends I'm leaving they try to make me stay longer asking why I was leaving early but I needed to get back before my parents found out I snuck out and took my cousin. I went back to get my cousin so we could leave I think my she gave the guy her number or something. I tell her we have to go. So we leave again going through the alleys because of curfew laws in San Diego minors can't be out past 10 and it was 4 in the morning. It was actually pretty cold that night and my cousin was wearing sweats and a crop top. She held on to my arm the whole way back pressing her tits against my arm. She was really drunk and touchy basically feeling me up never touched anywhere near my dick though. We got home quietly snuck in. I set up my blanket and pillow on the floor she burritoed (made up word) herself in her blanket on the couch. Went to sleep couple minutes later I hear her moving she rolls off the couch down onto my blanket rolls over to me and starts giggling.

Check the archives. This guy is a thirsty retard who's been spamming bumps for the samantha story all day. Samantha user never mentioned having a sister.

fuck more

I bumped once yesterday and once today. *shrug*

No one else gunna say it because they're all newfags but if you're gunna larp, change the pictures filenames from the standard Cred Forums time codes. Unless you're trying to say that you posted your sisters busted nudes here, and then saved them also from here like some kind of psychopath

Just write them out of your life man. It isn’t too expensive to get a name change.
Move towns. Start over. Give yourself an interesting mildly tragic backstory. Family died in a fire or you were abandoned by meth head parents or something. People will eat that shit up. Cut off from everyone. Start again someplace else. You made two mistakes (well 3 of you include the obvious one of even trying this venture) - involving your gf by name and not stopping after you swapped the first card. Anyway good luck man. I’d just move cross country n change your name.

More lies. That's another Cred Forums timestamp

Looks like a 40 yr old news anchor on a third rate cable station

Another Cred Forums time code. Stop larping

Anon0567

not op but
I found this image online

Attached: 410_1000.jpg (874x1000, 90K)

Look at all the pics he posted. They're all Cred Forums timecoded. He's just a larper

Anyone know how to crack rar password? Will post win of cousin

Attached: 717388393444977634_260474521.jpg (640x640, 112K)

More?

Okay newfag

Attached: Screenshot_20200122-100258_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 643K)

If you create a thread on Cred Forums, they will tell you.

Post the rar and your kik

Rather someone show me step by step cause I got stuff really private in the folder as well I don't want people taking

She wants to fuck. Be confident and take her clothes off and obviously take pics and share them with us while you're having fun

Last time I created a post there, they just said "Google it" or "kys retard" so didn't bother anymore

Growing up, my older sister would walk around the house in baggy shirts with no bra. Every time she would bend over, or reach for something, I'd see her little a cups either through the loose neck or sleeve like pic related.

This was also back when we didnt have a tv in every room because even small ones were super expensive. Phones on walls with cords days, late 90s. So on weekends me and her would sleep in the living room, watching tv all night. She would wait until I fell asleep, or so she thought, and would start to masturbate by grinding on her teddy bear, or laying on her stomach, thrusting her ass up and down while fingering herself and rubbing her clit on her bear.

I used to jack off every time I'd get a glimpse of her tits, but couldn't while she was bating, otherwise shed stop.
But one day, she noticed my boner. She started to touch my dick over the blanket at first, and I just layed there pretending to sleep. She then put her hand under the blanket, and pulled my dick out of my pjs. She would just hold it, playing with it a little bit while she masturbated. Never anything else.
I wanted to see how far she would take it, so one day, doing some random kid stuff I told her I could move books with my mind.
She called bullshit, so I told her to put a book on my lap. I pretended to focus, and fail. Told her "let me see your chest, than it will work". Confused, she obliged. Lifted up her shirt and showed me her tiny tits. Intsnst boner. Started pumping blood to my dick, which made the book raise up. Released and it fell, and repeated.
She pulls the book off my lap, and sees I have a huge boner, and says "oh my God, they can do that?"
Asks me to take my dick out and show her how I can make it "dance", so I told her "only if you show me what you do to your bear with your pants off".
She acted shocked, asked what I was talking about, told her I had woken up a few times and saw her playing with the bear between her legs. Nothing more. So she took off her PJs.

Attached: 1579344334664m.jpg (485x1024, 70K)

more?

Jesus use the fucking archive cracking tools.

Grabbed her bear and said "Amy showed me this"(one of her friends), and began to finger herself while riding her bear, only this time I had front row seats.
Naturally, I started to play with my dick while she did that. She asked if I could show her how to do it, so I said "I guess if you show me how to do yours"
And that began 3 or 4 years of us mutually masturbatting each other whenever we were alone.
Eventually that lead to mouth stuff, eating and sucking. Shed always say things like "when you start dating, at least you'll know how to please her" and whatnot.
Fast forward a bit, I'm now 13, 8th grade and shes 14 and going into high school.
Everything just stopped. I'd still catch a glimpse of her tits through her sleeve or shirt neck from time to time and run off to beat it, but no more playing around.
Got my first gf the next year when I went to hs, and realized a few years later I was only dating girls with bodies like my sisters. Tiny, small tittied, fit girls. For the next 15 years, every girl I've fucked has had the same body type. Never did fuck my sister, I was always afraid of getting her preggers or someone walking in on us. A bit of curious touching and showing is 1 thing, but to be balls deep in a sibling-that cant be explained away as puberty curiosity
We dont talk at all anymore. She turned into a junkie around 18, and started stealing and lying to us all. She once tried to tell my mom I was molesting her-like it was all my idea as the youngest-but it was her who started it all. I just denied it all to our folks. They never believed her lies, basically cut her off completely. Last 3 or 4 years, shes basically fallen off the map. Found God or some shit.

I'm on a phone only since my mobo got cracked during a move... Got anything for android?

"Mobo got cracked" how the hell does that happen? U just throw it in some box and hope for the best?

+1 for android user, but I know no tools for android.

We hired professional movers while we went on vacation and when we came back I noticed the computer wouldn't even beep on so assuming it's the mobo

U know anything about IT?

Last couple of weeks my gf’s cousin has been IMimg her. He started off innocently enough, telling her it had been a while since they had seen each other and how he’s glad she’s doing so well. Then he started talking about how good she looks and how he’s always sort of been attracted to her. This is where she started showing me the IMs and asked how to reply. I told her to keep him talking as I was intrigued.

>he says he’s thought about kissing her for years
>he knows it’s wrong because cousins
>”haha it’s okay” she tells him
>he admits the hardest he’s ever cum was jacking off thinking about times he spied on her changing when they were teenagers

At this she started to get really uncomfortable and wouldn’t reply anymore. For a few days we thought maybe he had been hacked and a buddy was pranking him, or maybe he was so embarrassed that he would just stay silent forever.

Yesterday, her IMed her again.

“Hey there *smile emoji* *kiss emoji*”

She blocked him, but I’m turned on. Advice?

Did Samantha never post?

This is my recently turned 22 years old sister.

Attached: 0037.jpg (912x2386, 836K)

My (now) wife's, (f)cousin's, husband tried this same shit with my wife. Family wanted to play nice and act like nothing happened. I contacted him and simply told him it won't happen again. That I have screenshots of the messages and am willing to destroy his marriage and the entire family.

Haven't heard from either of them since.

If she’s still a junkie you could probably fuck her

and these are her freshly worn panties, still sitting in the bathroom, which she took off before showering.

Attached: IMG027.jpg (1700x1680, 1.22M)

Story?

>Be 13
>At Memorial day party at my Aunt and Uncles house.
>bored as fuck go in house and down to basement thinking I will play N64
>get downstairs and I hear noise from guest bedroom
>sneak closer and hear what sounds like a girl moaning
>Realize it is my cousin Megan (Megs) who is 15.
>instantly get hard thinking about her getting fucked.
>I listen closer and she is moaning yes in a hushed voice, that is when I realize I hear the sounds of a dog panting as well
>FUCKME.jpg
>Megs is fucking their dog scooby
>I wait and after 10 minutes or so she comes out with dog on leash
>her mouth drops open as she sees me standing there
>Don't know where it came from, but I tell her what I heard
>she looks like she is gonna cry, and beings to start begging me not to say anything.
>I tell her I will keep my mouth shut but I want to watch her do it again
>she hangs her head and heads back in
>She drops her skirt (no panties) and scooby immediately begins licking her
>i get rock hard watching her licked to a cum and after a while scoobs mounts
>i get cock out and am stroking
>He humps real fast then all of a sudden just stops moving
>she is moaning and I go for broke, move my cock to her lips
>she takes it in
>I cum in about 30 seconds
>she has no real choice but to swallow
>as soon as I cum I get real paranoid that we will get caught
>I put cock back in pants
>Leave room
>later I realize i could have fucked her too, and ask her dad where she is
>He tells me she was feeling ill and went to her room
>That summer we moved away to west coast
>some 12 years later I see this and other pics on web, realize she has been outed.
>they include captures of her getting licked by dog

Attached: IMG_0431.jpg (800x600, 55K)

When I was 18 my 15 year old cousin let me play with her flat tits. Got to suck on them and lick them. Funny thing is after that her tits got huge the following year.

Pic is related

Attached: 8C22DD25-2884-4C2E-9D02-FD067F8B3823.jpg (720x720, 67K)

My sisters and my mum. I so want to bang all three

Attached: 78659307_10156336076316621_3619528244971175936_o(2).jpg (1671x2015, 288K)

So much cousin shit, it's barely even incest

>tfw the only cousin i have is a male and a fat pimply shut-in
I wish my mom's brother didn't die as an 18 year old. He had good genes.

Attached: 1463367786739.png (882x758, 17K)

Pictures of tits?

The right one

Attached: 67616366_10157514065182148_7717983182108229632_n.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Left one

Attached: 67620219_10157514065252148_963384284301754368_n.jpg (768x960, 63K)

Mum

Attached: 80540031_10157883225612148_5364154964312588288_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

quite the hefty tatas on this one

You'd like that, wouldn't you Rajesh?

user why are you wearing girls underwear?

I made this

Attached: comp 2 smaller.jpg (2951x7523, 1.74M)

Fuck off larper.

Not samantha, idiot.

So hot plz share pics

Got this off my sister's phone.

Attached: IMG6625.jpg (583x1200, 103K)

Attached: g53.jpg (1862x1048, 84K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Continue?

Nope, because you're fat, 38, kissless virgin, no siblings, and your fedora is wasted with tendies.

Attached: skyfish.jpg (640x480, 40K)

thread about to die?
bump it is.

Still hot.

Why are you projecting yourself onto him?

Did you also buy the magic marker to paint those 3ft wide eyebrows on?

Fucking ugly whore

The lack of follow-up to this makes me a sad panda.

Tell us more, OP. How did you feel after you blew your nut in an 8 year olds mouth?

What else happened?

Why was she such a whore at that age?

If so he has kept the story straight for more than 5 years!

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UbZF81YVkx0J:https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/552747207/incest-stories-thread-share-your-incest-stories-daughters-si &cd=34&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Not even completely sure if this happened cuz it was so long ago and friend never brought it up again
>be 7
>at my friend's house for sleepover
>don't remember how it happened but we ended up in the shower together
>we were fingering ourselves in the shower
>not even a sexual thing, just seeing what it felt like
>have no idea where any adult was during this whole thing
Neither of us have ever come out as gay, it was just a weird thing we did together as kids

Hory shit... that is pretty wild!

Attached: twist 7.jpg (800x600, 40K)

I have three cousins, all male, 2 are gingers and 1 is a religious nutbag

I’ve done the same thing. You do crazy shit when you’re feeling low. I deleted videos of me fucking a few girls, including a smoking hot 17 yo blonde hardbody. I’d give up sex for years to have that back.

(I maybe do still have a video of me fucking my gf’s better looking passed out friend a few times. I’m not that crazy.)

> be me, 10 or 11
> cousin is 10 or 11
> i only see her twice a year, once for summer beach trips and other is for christmas
> one time at christmas we both showed each other how things looked because i had never seen one in person before
> nothing else happened

must install gentoo.
hail to richard stallman.
then use systemd to start services.
thank me later.

When is this one continuing?

sister

Attached: img0773.jpg (370x679, 29K)

>be me like 8 y.o
>curious about the female body
>mom is wearing short pants
>my fingers were inside my mom’s pants
>inserting my index and middle finger into her vagina
>mom started moaning
>”user stop”
>I stopped doing it
And thats all.

wonderbossman

I found some on your sister phone too, dumbass

Attached: CSweets96.jpg (392x680, 45K)

What the fuck is your problem?

Why are you larping?

I’m definitely not but ok

So, did she only blow you and you came and then fucked her?

Why can't you find OP's pic?

Why is there so much cousin shit compared to sister stories?

more

Not sure if this fits here. I posted in a kik thread the name of a girl im in a couple of incest kik groups with to try and get wins. If they got them, they didnt share them.

Her kik id is: sadieh2003

Obligatory share them if you get them please.

because it's way more common and quite a bit less taboo

bump

Fuck off pajeet.

and less interesting

I didnt ask for open bobs.

CuccGoi_Supremo

Katakalysmic3

>don't have a throwaway kik
FUCK

>username checks out

I dont like how accurate this is.

My sister is about three years older than me and ever since we were little we've experimented and played with each other off and on, almost always completely at her whims. This started when she was thirteen or fourteen, our mom pretty much made my sister look after me once we got home from school so that she could work late. There were a lot of days I didn't even see my mom, except most weekends. But I didn't really care because my sister would let me sit or stand in her open bathroom doorway while she bathed, dressed/undressed, shaved her legs, etc. Then sometimes when getting me into the shower she'd help me undress so she'd have the perfect opportunity to grope my cock, what I recognize now as trying to get my dick hard.

Attached: 31D1B66.jpg (2667x4000, 1.06M)

I've never had a personal experience but my half-brother was molested when he 5 by his dad. Kinda sad he never went for me but I wasn't his kid. Found out since his dad got canned for having cp on computer.

Oh man can you believe someone else also took pictures of his sister? What a slut.

post some pic of her body

user? Are you here?

I dont have anything right now. Shes married now so she makes me use snapchat and the last time she caught me saving her snaps she refused to wend any for a long time.

>Be me, 29 y.o a couple years ago
>Moved away from home state a decade ago, cousin was 13 when I left, haven't seen her since.
>Now 23, she comes to visit my city for a music festival and stays with me.
>She is fine af with a fat booty and gorgeous face. Comes from money so she's well put together lol. Nothing like me.
>On her last night, we go out drinking and end up doing coke all night.
>Says shes going to sleep and jumps in my bed.
>Says "it's your bed, you should sleep here too, I don't mind".
>Asks me to spoon her
>I do, and accidentally put hand on her tits, said sorry.
>She grabs my hand and rubs it across her tits again and shudders all sexually. Hottest thing ever.
>I asked if she liked that and she said she had a dream about fucking me.
> I told her I would do it for real.
>She turns over and starts making out with me.
>Ripped her clothes off of her, she was sooo sexy naked. I try to go down on her and she says, don't do that, let's keep this all business". loll
>Fuck her in every position imaginable for like an hour.
>I normally don't get hard on coke but the taboo situation was the hottest thing ever, and the drugs made me last forever so win win.
>Stopped because she was done but I didn't cum yet.
>We lay there and laugh about it for a little bit, then she goes to shower.
> She comes out and is getting dressed and looks so sexy so I ask her to lay down so I can spank her.
>Thankfully she obliges and I climb on top of her in prone position.
>Fuck her for only a couple minutes until she says, "do you want to cum all over your cousin's ass?"
>Made me immediately pull out and cum all over the hottest pawg I've ever seen.
>Drover her back to her friends at their hotel and haven't heard from her since, been two years.

my sis walks around the house in tight panties and a t-shirt all the time so i take creep shots whenever i get the chance and beat off to them constantly

can you post one?

more

post, user

post that shit user

POAST PLEASE

Ex-wife was a total head case... Had a super messy divorce, and despite her being a heroin addict she got full custody of kids because we live in a shit hole state where mom's always get kids.

live life happily single and doing well for 12 years. Get call from ex's sister, Ex died of overdose. Son is 18 and just entered college. Daughter (who I have literally not seen since she was 4) is in a bit of legal mess. She tells me as her surviving parent I need to fly back to help her out.

I think about saying fuck it, but then guilt leads me to get on that plane. I fly "home" and endup "re-meeting" my now 16 year old daughter.

Long story very short she too has drug issues and has been in and out of court several times. Lawyer says that if I put her in rehab they will let her into my custody. I set it up and move her with me. It is obvious to me she is a slut who got her drugs mostly by being a hot little fuck toy. She immediately begins calling me daddy and acting super sweet and innocent. Within a month in my house she comes home after out patient rehab, and is obviously high.

I get on her case and she says she just wants to have fun, and next thing i know she is kissing me and fumbling with my jeans.

Proceed to fuck the shit out of her for then next 2 hours until I am totally spent.

Basically end up enabling her drug habit as she becomes my perfect little fuck toy. This goes on for two years and she is doing pretty well in school and even manages to get accepted to local community college.

That fall I come home to find her unconscious on the floor, naked, vomit pooled around hair, and leaking cum with cum all over her.

Paramedics come and find out she met some niggers that had her OD on heroin. Put her in in-patient rehab, and find out few weeks later that she has herpes now too.

Long story short she now hates me because I say she has to stay, she ends up signing herself out and going back to niggers, died 3 weeks later... fucking niggers...

Need moar!!!

sorry, a disk crash basically destroyed dem pics forever

get the fuck out of her you goddamn larping asshat

Attached: 1542107614837.png (300x279, 95K)

Idk this guy has a point

Later on when I was about 13 and we had done a lot more together, she decided to have some of her girl friends sleep over. Our house was popular for this because they could pretty much do whatever they wanted since mom was usually out. This night I was sitting at the kitchen bar counter playing WoW when the girls game in to tease me. They loved doing this, they'd say "hey user lookie here" and when I looked theyd twerk like the suburban white girls they were, or flash me some panties. But this time they flashed just enough of their cracks at me to show they had nothing on under their shorts. Feeling my cock rapidly building pressure I tried to refocus and avoid staring as they got chaser for their vodka and began pouring shots.

I felt my sister behind me, running her hands through my curly mess of hair. Since wed begun having our little encounters together she could be so loving and gentle at times.

"Are they turning you on teasing you like that?"
"Mhm."
"Let me see."

She looked down at my crotch and I pulled open my waistband, slipping my dick out to where the could see it beneath the bar but they couldnt from their side. Once it was out it ached to be tiuched, tk receive any kind of attention. I begged her to touch it in a whispered voice and so she reached down with one hand and slid the tips of her fingers up the length of it, then moved around the stool and sat in my lap, allowing my cock to rest between her cheeks.

Attached: E3CC4E8.jpg (2504x3373, 920K)

Why?

Hahaha cool story bro

She’s hot, preferably with her face but clearly OP doesn’t wanna post that

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Attached: prubblema.jpg (720x541, 81K)

>>literally almost a 15 hour thread of wincest etc and just now couple posts away from bump limit

you guys do me proud, what an accomplishment. see ya all in the next thread!

Story threads making a big comeback lately. Nice change of pace from the usual photo sharing kik crap.

it's 5 hail stallman's you stupid faggot, you just doomed us all!

I too welcome this

I also had sex with this guys sister

kek'd

New thread:

>been in love with my cousin since we were five
>not really cousins, her dad married my aunt
>they've been divorced for like 25 years now
>calls me up out of the blue
>start talking and realize all these years we've been crushing on each other
>she's been married, divorced, has 16 yo daughter
>talk about how if we had known things could have been different
>meet each other, awkward at first, then we get alone
>shit just happenins
>she gets naked, fucking gorgeous, thick in all the right places, amazing tits
>I'm instantly rock hard, she notices, smiles, and unzips my pants
>pulls out my cock, starts sucking it
>best blow job I've ever had, running my fingers through her long hair, loving every second
>she's looking up at me, smiling, leans back on bed
>tries to pull my cock toward her pussy, instead I duck down and lightly tap her pussy lips with my tongue
>she squeals, takes a huge sigh, and I start my work
>has her fingers in my hair pulling my head into her, have my hands wrapped around her hips
>she's squirming, deep breathy moans
>finally I feel her shuddering, squeezing my head between her thighs, pushing her pelvis into my face
>grabs hold of my hair and pulls me toward her face
>"put it in me, now, goddammit"
>she's hot, wet, slippery, and my cock slips in like it's finally home
>we fuck for a good 10 minutes or so, she's come a second time
>kissing on her neck, sucking her breasts, sloppy mouth to mouth kiss
>finally she whimpers "please cum, please cum"
>that voice, begging, pushes me over the edge
>blast the biggest load I've ever blown in my life
>both collapse on bed, play around a little before falling asleep in each others arms, soaked in sweat and sex
>next day seems to go well
>next night she gets drunk, we get into fight over our "relationship,"
>after hour of crying she wants to fuck again, say it's not a good idea, she cries harder, finally give in
>crazy sex is great but not as amazing
>stuck my dick in crazy
>still in love with my crazy cousin