Edmonton sucks

edmonton sucks

Attached: file.png (780x439, 762K)

You got that right.

What got ya mad this time?

Alberta sucks period.

Hey insofar as we're pretty much part of the American midwest it could be way worse.
And hey, at least it ain't Winnipeg.

canada is the worst of britain and the worst of the usa combined. totally run by jews, does nothing but import niggers, chinks, and indians

At least it's not Calgary.

Or Medicine Hat
or fucking Lethbridge

Aw Lethbridge ain't so bad
Why don't we all just come together and agree that Grande Prairie is the fucking worst

Calgary user here
Best place on earth imo

Anywhere the native scums are, is terrible.

Fucking canadia fags, most worthless leech-ass "country" on the planet. You know if we (USA) stopped giving you fags welfare you'd get taken over by sand niggers within a decade.

or if we ever get bored of taking care of you worthless, french-enabling freeloaders, we could take over your shitty "country" ourselves. Literally what could you fags do to stop us.

The fact that ur using our internet and attached to our continent without giving one iota of thanks or praise to your betters just gets my fucking blood boiling. And you all talk like faggots, too.

Attached: 1416648083724.jpg (638x749, 108K)

Oh, uh, sorry.

>Fucking canadia fags, most worthless leech-ass "country" on the planet. You know if we (USA) stopped giving you fags welfare you'd get taken over by sand niggers within a decade.

or if we ever get bored of taking care of you worthless, french-enabling freeloaders, we could take over your shitty "country" ourselves. Literally what could you fags do to stop us.

The fact that ur using our internet and attached to our continent without giving one iota of thanks or praise to your betters just gets my fucking blood boiling. And you all talk like faggots, too.

Attached: soy478.jpg (250x215, 7K)

If you Amerifat fucks even tried, the monarchy would come down on you so fucking hard it'd make your head spin back to the stone-age. You'd have to fully cuck yourself over to Putin to stand up.

Can confirm. Lived in GP from 1999-2003. It was so bad, I worked extra hard to finish high school early so I could move out at 17, with my big brother in Red Deer.

There's a woman there named Gail Morgan who owns a subdivision called Morgans Meadows. She is corrupt as shit and belongs in jail.

Name 3 things good about Lethbridge. It's a boring retirement village.

>using our internet

Like Canada stole America's WiFi password. Fuck I love how stupid people are on here it gives me endless joy.

>boring retirement village.
Man in 50 years we gonna be saying that as a good thing

rofl with what, mounties on horses and [blank b/c you fags literally have nothing]?

sit down and thank your leafcuck god that america allows you parasites to exist for another day

>>using our internet

Like Canada stole America's WiFi password. Fuck I love how stupid people are on here it gives me endless joy.

Attached: soy204.png (785x1000, 244K)

I dunno man this is an Alberta thread, if a referendum were held to secede and apply for statehood it would probably pass.

lmfao, coping this hard. Good lord kid get sex you fucking loser

Hey look, this viral infection can type. Good for you, you little pale peckered virus. You know that what you are, right? A virus, just like your viral cumslut mother and pale limp dicked child fucking father. A virus. Just like aids.

Do you even know who you are anymore? So you even know what the joke is? Can you count to ten or is it hard ever since you lost three fingers to a homemade bottle rocket.

The two with the faggy images are the incels, the middle one was me mocking his stupidity. I think he thinks repeating my post with what I guess is supposed to represent a liberal minded person is a clever retort.

Are you tattle taling? You little rat bastard.