Looking for a song. I have no clue who it's by or what it's called

Looking for a song. I have no clue who it's by or what it's called.

For some reason I feel like it sounds like "Losing My Religion" by REM and has a green album cover... also maybe something to do with the word "kingdom" but honestly no clue. It's kind of a depressing song, but at this point I just need to know what it's called

meme for incentive

Attached: oofRipNixon.png (740x698, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Silver-Columns-Yes-And-Dance/release/2044751
youtu.be/Y-Qu_Fk23T4
youtu.be/DNFouAaFMx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give us more details. A hook, a lyric, anything.

I wish I knew, if I did it'd be found by now lmao

The album cover looks greenish-yellow, but more green, if I remember correctly...

Just solid green?

nah, its like a shell pattern or like columns or some shit. The main colour is green, but that's all I remember. It's just a tad bit depressing, but I can't remember a single lyric and I've been looking for it for the past 3 years.

It was definitely released after 2000 for sure (hopefully ahaha)

please, someone's gotta help me

Attached: le_monke.jpg (800x450, 29K)

If it came out after 2000, that narrows it down. You've got the Alternative genre, a little sad, probably almost as slow, green album art in quadrants or a shell pattern, and maybe something to do with "kingdom". But that's all I have to go on, that and Michael Stipe's vocals next to a mandolin. I can't think of many post-millennium, non-indie artists that would put out a song that forgot where 1991 was, yet also match the album art description.

Did you ask Cred Forums yet? They probably know.

I asked, they're not reponding :/

It also reminds me of Interpol's "chemistry", probably more than Losing My Religion

More than likely just after 2010

You had me, and then you lost me. Indie genre, post-2010. Green album art, a little sad, sounds like Interpol, sounds like R.E.M., probably also sounds like Modest Mouse. Likely influenced by the revival of EDM.

I have no clue.

Definitely not Modest Mouse. I honestly have no clue when it was released, so it was just a guess. The album has like leaves or something in the foreground

Seems like it's way too vague for anyone to track down but eventually you'll ask someone who just loves and owns the song and you'll get your answer from them.

fuck, that's not good enought... I need it now lmao

Attached: 08_green_album-1510242806.png (1000x1000, 591K)

See if this helps: predominant.ly

>Definitely not Modest Mouse
You sure? Interpol and Modest Mouse overlap stylistically when it comes to certain songs. It's all the Alternative/Indie. Same percussion focus, similar harmonizing with the guitars. Even most of their songs tend to run with the same themes of anti-mainstream, sensitive irony.

>someone finally did it
Please tell me that isn't it. Please tell me it's not Island In The Sun. I said it as a joke in my head. Please, no.

This might be to accurate.

Attached: R-2044751-1309441039.jpeg.jpg (276x282, 7K)

Nope, thats not it, way more complex than that one

Not sure, maybe, what's it called?

Mike Oldfield sounds quite depressing. "moonlight shadow" a candidate.

Attached: Dibujo.jpg (812x800, 54K)

discogs.com/Silver-Columns-Yes-And-Dance/release/2044751

Btw. REM has an album called Green with kinda leaves on the cover. Check there

nope, not it

Attached: 91k+LpdfV+L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 39K)

no, its definitely more instrumental than REM

its not that

Possum Kingdom? Backwater?

>someone finally did it
>the sequel
>please stop no more
>I know one of you has the 3rd one

More instrumental than R.E.M. in general, or just more captivating than someone using a mandolin?

Probably won't be.

Waaay too rock focused

Could it be a Jon Bellion album?

Attached: Kingdomcome.png (355x355, 325K)

More instrumental, but definitely no mandolin ahaha

Trumps the most corrupt? What was that, baby’s first election? Open a book nigger is the name of your song

Nah, but this guy slaps, I'm a huge fan

Probably the Decemberists

Op you're gay
youtu.be/Y-Qu_Fk23T4

Attached: 1579596873792.jpg (514x485, 141K)

nahh lmao

youtu.be/DNFouAaFMx4

Nope waaayyyyy too instrumental at this point. Honestly, my association with the word "kingdom" might be from Viva La Vida

It's the album art that's really throwing me off. I can almost see what you were describing, and it's almost as if I know what you're talking about. I just can't put my finger on it. Especially after you mentioned instrumental heavy, and Interpol-esque.

>Viva La Vida
All these harmonies are really pointing to something.

Yeah I know ahahah I've been living this for the past 3 years lmao

I don't know if I'd say instrumental HEAVY, but definitely interpol-esque

It's Zookeeper's Boy
by Mew

IT WAS THE FUNERAL BY BAND OF HORSES!!

Attached: f7c7ef20216716a40a1cadfbb5224de8.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 209K)

>2006
Always trust your gut, OP.

It's "Go Away Little Girl" by Donny Osmond.