I think I’m trans... Cred Forums talk me out of it

I think I’m trans... Cred Forums talk me out of it

Attached: FF31BE99-E9C1-4F73-96A2-0917D1ED0F25.png (440x264, 492)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9HSj-2shbqY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLHi8OFZo_8&t=59s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a man or a woman. If you transition, they you're trans. If you claim you're anything else then you're mentally ill.
My advice: stop being a faggot

Show boi hole

You THINK you're trans? You know when you are. Realize that it's just a sexual fetish and try to stop being such a coomer. Find a girlfriend

That's not how it works. You can consider you're trans without transitioning. That's why people generally come out before transitioning.

Once you allow yourself to have that revelation it's too late. Sorry, OP. Good luck.

The gender binary is stupid

Just present how you want, call yourself what you want, and do whatever you want with your own body.

Don't give a fuck about what anyone says, this is about you not them.

Whatever you feel is right, and I wish you luck with figuring things out!

Look buddy transitioning will fuck your body up for good so don't

you'll never have a vagina

Gender is binary, otherwise the species dies. True story.

No you stupid tumblrites don't understand how it works. It's not going to magically become true just because you parrot it a million times. If you have not transitioned, you are not trans.

maybe your surrounded by asshole.
My grandmother would refer to me as she or her every chance she got once she died, i got my confidence back

Time to remember your masculine roots!
youtu.be/9HSj-2shbqY

Attached: BOOM.png (716x390, 386K)

you just have a crossdressing fetish
live it when aroused but don't let it ruin your life

Go look at tranny pussy and you'll be deterred

have feminine feelings, behaviors, or attitude, even looks does not mean you need to transition. there are plenty of feminine men who can even pass as a girl, but arent trans. going through with a transition is a permanent, non reversible process. going through with it and regret your choice will certainly mean the rest of your life will be miserable and suicide will be very likely. just think it all through. you have the time, the process doesnt care how you feel.

look in the mirror. is there a problem with what you see? you can dress how you want. you can fuck who you want. you can act however the fuck you want. does what you see in the mirror stop you from acting how you want? you have a sex (everyone alive is the result of the behavior of a sexual binary,ask your parents) You have a gender. Your gender can be morphed to fit your identity. If gender is flexible, why would it change sex? Self acceptance comes from the mirror, not society.

Don’t slice up your meat! Just express your feminine gayness in your current body and call it good. Find a person who’s like you but opposite gender ideally. Or just slice it up and get your butt slammed bigly.

Let me stuff my thick cock in your ass. We can bang tthis thing out together homie i mean homo

>talk me out of it
How about just ask the questions that beg to be asked then you can make your own mind up

Do you have body dysmorphia i.e. do you feel like you're in the wrong body? Do you wish to present as the opposite gender not just because you find them attractive but because that's how you'd feel comfortable in public (if the former, it's autogynophilia)?

If yes to at least one of those, you're either trans or very confused about your sense of self-identity.

If you're trans, then what does that mean? Do you want to medically transition? Do you want to crossdress? Are you aware of the consequences of medically transitioning and the cost associated? If you transition (medically or otherwise) and you don't pass, can you live with the stigma associated? Socially, how will your friends and family respond? Are you putting your life at risk by doing this?

A coworker of mine recently came out as trans. They know the answer to all of these questions and are putting things in place to start socially, and eventually medically, transitioning. I'd talk anyone out of it who can't say for certain if it's for them given all of the information. Think over these questions carefully.

bro your gonna kill yourself lmao

Pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1577568782951.jpg (732x814, 54K)

You are. Even if you never transition, if you consider yourself born to the wrong sex then you're trans.

Fag

I know a trans person or 2. And its not good man lol not a good way to live. I see why they kill themselves. They will legit take advantage of you if you let them. Predatory be careful man. You only have one life. Go fuckk hoes be a slut.

Nuanced approach user

You can't just decide that from today you are gonna be something you are not, the same way you can't decide that you are of some other race. Stop trying to make more delusional faggots who need to impose their mental illness on others or they will end up miserable trying to kill themself.

Attached: 1576287421904.jpg (720x719, 69K)

if you have a fucken dick then you are a MALE. if you got a fucken pussy with some goddamn ovaries then you are FEMALE. if you have a dick and think you 'feel' like a woman then you are mentally ill and need some goddamn help

I second this

Op you're being an entitled brat.

Do you think anyone else gives a fuck what you identify as? Whether you feel like you were "meant to be" a man or woman? What kind of bullshit is that anyway? What does that mean? Nobody is meant to be anything.

You have some issues to work through, but really you need to stop being a brat and do something real. Don't you have a job? Do you contribute anything to the world? Or do you think tax-payers should fund your life while you indulge in you bullshit fetish? Do you want food? Internet? Get over yourself and do something real. Get a fucking job, you absolute jokester.

Gender is not real. Only sex is real. This idea of "gender", and the entire ideology of TRAs perpetuates the sexist stereotypes it claims to tear down. Why can a man be a woman? Because he "feels" like one? What does this mean? It means he is delicate, emotional, submissive. Why can a woman be a man? Because she is stubborn, aggressive, standoffish? Both of these examples are sexist, pure and simple.

Not to say these are the only reasons people claim to be the opposite sex; trans-identified men often have autogynephilia, an interesting phenomenon you should research and put a cork in if it is your case. Trans-identified women (who seem to have higher rates of "detransitioning") often cite internalised mysogyny or homophobia.

Fuck what society thinks, if you're a guy that wants to wear girl's clothes or wear makeup or even be more outwardly emotional or whatever. Find comfort in who you are, in what you are, but know you can't change it. If you do, you will forever live as an example of man's inability to defy nature.

Good luck user. Much love.

Kik cucksissyb1tch1 and we can chat about it.

This is bas advice.

Humans are social creatures, and not fitting into basic roles will lead to more grief than it's worth.

It's healthier, easier, and more beneficial to yourself and others to seek help with the mental problem that makes you think your gender it's different than your sex. You'll be happier.

This I think a heap of it comes from watching people like Bailey jay get fucked and they just assume they're going to be a cute trans girls, have some awesome gay sex and life will be great.

In the end they just end up looking like an ugly bloke asking to be called ma'am

Attached: FB_IMG_1578865845722.jpg (720x707, 41K)

Here you go, OP

I went through this for 3 years and I don't recommend it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLHi8OFZo_8&t=59s

>I think I’m trans... Cred Forums talk me out of it
Trans what? Transformator? Transformer? Transaction? Be more specific, nigger

This is you in a couple years.

Attached: 1557939556867.gif (400x225, 1.42M)

That's sad.

the unfortunate thing is that here on /b each of these is valid. well just as valid as OP's "dilemma"

Show feminine benis

Attached: 1568427319725.png (500x500, 236K)

This is like telling someone that an Orangutan is actually a Baboon only because you consider it to be an Orangutan. It makes absolutely no sense.

Just get skinny, grow your hair out a bit and get pounded from behind.

good luck op

Attached: tranny looks real to me.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Attached: totes a dick.jpg (1024x768, 82K)