youtu.be/beixsgKr93o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177334058/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fermi paradox

who is the zodiac

Source of pic?

2016 DNC primary

vietnam subterranean spiders

lyle stevik. not his real name. unidentified suicide in a hotel room.

Voynich manuscript

Attached: peter.jpg (220x280, 9K)

Real name was Christian Lacunza

This one

Ted Cruz

wow, seems to be true. thanks, user.

what

can't "favourite" something disturbing

Attached: Elisa Lam mystery.gif (166x114, 408K)

Attached: Elisa Lam mystery.jpg (618x423, 56K)

In 2018, two genetic genealogists from the DNA Doe Project, Colleen M. Fitzpatrick and Margaret Press, uploaded DNA profiles to GEDmatch to attempt to link the unidentified man to individuals living in New Mexico and Idaho.[7]

It was announced by the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office on May 8, 2018, that Lyle Stevik had been identified through DNA analysis and comparison with genetic relatives, performed by the DNA Doe Project, in collaboration with Aerodyne and Full Genomes Corporation.[5][2][14] He was from Alameda County, California and was 25 years old at the time of death. The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office notified the man's family, who had believed him to be alive and had thought he did not want to associate with his family. His family had a set of his fingerprints that were taken in grade school, as part of a children's identification program. The Sheriff's Department compared those with the postmortem prints taken in 2001, and made a positive identification. To protect his and their privacy, his family has chosen not to identify him publicly.

she was schizophrenic. sad, but still scary to see.

How did she get inside a locked water tank tho

Because it's a shitty hotel and they just locked it without checking inside when they saw it was unlocked. Even places that aren't shitholes have really poor maintenance and security.

well now we're at a loss. best explanation is that she was killed by a no name low wage worker who had access to things that nobody else wanted to deal with.

There wasn't really any signs she was murdered and didn't just climb in herself.

The boy in the box.

if you read the story, it was virtually impossible for anybody, let alone a frail teenage girl to climb in themselves.

Why?

Have you seen how the tanks look like and where they were located or are you simply dismissing it without reading about it? In any case it is a very odd event

Attached: water tanks.jpg (799x680, 57K)

it wasn't check your sources

despite being widely reported, no it was not locked

it wasn't locked, it never was. it was reported wrong. do some research

they weren't locked

they were never locked

just shit reporting

You don't think someone having a manic episode can climb on top of one of those?

So a while ago I came by the book called the Gnosis of the Sun (Shams al-Ma'arif), which is an islamic occult book, teaching the reader how to call upon Jinn. Jinn apparently are the third power Allah created (Angels 1, Humans 2, Jinn 3). Basically its the Islamic version of the Ars Goetia, and there is only a translation to spanish that I know of, none to English. There are pdfs on the internet and there's people being pretty freaked out about it.

I can't read it, that's the mystery to me, but I'd love to read a translation at some point.

Leigh

Here are some pictures

Attached: gnosis of the sun.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Attached: Gnosis of the sun2.jpg (744x1024, 242K)

because the only way to even get on the roof would be with an employee pass code, and even then, there was no ladder leading up to the tank. unless she's some sort of suicidal secret agent, it's illogical to think she did this on her own.

>would be with an employee pass code, a
unless someone left the door jammed open so they could go up there to smoke

Learn spanish, its not hard

The Hard Problem of consciousness

Attached: 1462945592231.jpg (1440x900, 352K)

that would be the next step, but who knows there's someone out there with similar interests.

nope. nice of you to get the sex number though.

still doesn't explain actually getting into the tank. not trying to be a dick, and i appreciate your problem solving.

she climb

honestly they're not that tall. You could even wedge yourself against the building for leverage. A severely bipolar person who went off their meds having a manic episode could have definitely climbed on top of these.

I tend to lean on the theory that it was multiple people. I haven't really been convinced as far as it being intentionally a group effort or like a cia op or something like that. But I definitely think there were multiple people assumed to be the same person.

it was one man because i know

i would like to see that athletic effort. genuinely.

manic episodes are pretty spooky in themselves

why aren't we sending more mentally ill athletes to the olympics?

stop trying to use reason with these retards, they don't understand, they never saw a person having a "maniac" episode, they believe a hotel works exactly how it should work, they want to believe this wans't an accident, because this means they believed in a lie, and believing a conspiracy make them look cool, "they are not a fools, they are too smart to believe in simple explanations"

I think everyone should work in more shitty understaffed places. It's amazing how people don't realize how common stuff like just jamming a security door open so you can smoke during work hours is.

I would recommend people start watching "pen testing" videos and talks on youtube. It's incredibly easy to get into high security areas just by the incompetence or lack of care from the employees and no special tools or knowledge needed.

this.

it's pretty obvious that it's not impossible to climb those towers, they are slightly above arms length of the hard hats standing between them, and there's a railed fence, pipes and other structures at the back, plus what we can't see. it's so obvious i don't believe anyone here is serious in thinking it's not possible... could they be conducting a ruse??

inconsistent focus

wow. who hurt you? you're projecting and in this case, simple explanations make you just that. simple.

i work in a hotel and was doing a night shift a few nights back. no one was at the desk and a guy off his head on something snuck in while we weren't at desk and starts opening all the drawers behind, looking for cash. we spotted him pretty quickly so he didn't get to the actual drawer the cash was in (he wasn't far tho)

"work in more shitty understaffed places"
it sucks but can do wonders in the personality of a person, but these people don't even go out, looks the dude sayin' "i would like to see that athletic effort", they see that as an "athletic effort", probably just like lift their asses to go to the bathroom

our front door should be locked at all time, but it is an automatic door that opens when you walk past, which is pretty unavoidable if you need to walk from elevators to lobby. he probably waited outside for a guest to leave

pretty sure in a lot of hotels you could just walk in and sleep in a room all night without anyone noticing

as a kid i used to have to spend a lot of times in hotels because my parents worked doing catering and entertainment for conferences and you can get away with so much ridiculous horse shit as long as you stay away from the luxury suites

Stevik has been solved before. His name is Christian Lakunza

Yep. Some discord detectives solved in about 2 years ago

that has been brought to my attention. what about peter bergmann?

Imagine having this reaction when people ask questions. Imagine wanting to look cool online do hard that you project your own cringy behavior and become upset about it

so you think you are better them him using argumentum ad hominem?

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-22-23-29-18-40.png (1083x1080, 469K)

Mary Celeste

Hi there, I am one of the people who helped solve the Stevik case. We are on the Bergmann case now!

Probably better to be simple than retarded.

more projecting. all I said is he became upset and angry when people asked genuine questions about an incident. no one said there was a conspiracy. we were all having a normal discussion until someone started sperging

>in a lot of hotels you could just walk in and sleep in a room all night without anyone noticing
they doors, they...lock.
they lock, m8.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCd69WWMMNfAslmNMPJaCDog
He has a Reddit account also, u/boredatheist

I wrote it as I would casually say it, you just read it angrily and want everybody to be angry just like you, go out more

you are just too sencible and believe that everyone using "bad words" are angry

If that's how you talk normally then you're the one who doesn't get out enough. I on the other hand admit I'm just taking the piss online. If you think I'm angry then you're definitely angry

ok, this is the part I'll just give you the thumbs up and say "whatever you say buddy" and ignore, since you just went full retard

Whatever you say buddy. I'm too smart for these plebs who don't check their sources. Bunch of nutters, all of them. I'm the only intellectual

>be 8yo me
>went with family to the coast and stay in a shitty motel
>3th day in, got bored of killing ants
>see guy next door leaving, but the window is open
>climb the window with my brother, watched things around, found a deodorant can and a lighter, and spend most of it playing with it as a flamethrower
>got bored and went back, and we never touched the door "m8"
Unless the guy had eidetic memory, or was one of those idiots who believe in gangstalking, he'd never knew.

They also get left open a ton

the vanishing of emma fillipoff. the lived about 40 minutes from me

>shitty motel
so not a hotel at all, sister.

maybe at a shitty motel but any halfway decent hotel has auto-close doors and keycards to open them

You poor thing

Attached: s4f1k.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Are you trying to shill for the hotel industry? Everyone who's actually been around them and isn't some monkeysuit chump knows how shitty they are.

Convergent Evolution

Attached: platypus.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Id love some answers on Neiko Lisi. Every few years some new evidence shows up.

middletennesseemysteries.com/article/475/williamson-county-nieko-lisi

I've never seen this before, but it is creepy. I just read the story, so hotel guests were drinking water from a tank with a decomposing body in it?

It's been solved, retard.

Yup, she killed herself, those tanks look about 8 ft tall, and that ledge and side rail could take you up about halfway. Panels on top of the tank look flimsy as fuck
Conspiracy fags are dumb

Water slows decomposition, but yes.

Literally justncopy and paste passages from the spanish version into google translate you stupid fuck. God i hate psuedo intellectuals

Google translate is really poor for nuanced speech.

I love conspiracy shit but people's attachment to Elisa Lam is really stupid. Even worse is those two dumb european girls who went off the trail in some third world country and died either from some horny locals or just their own incompetence. But everyone wants to make it out to be this grand spooky conspiracy about organ harvesting and whatever other nonsense.

Dyatlov pass incident. Haven't read into it but listened to a podcast, dunno whether they left the solution out but it certainly sounded interesting.

i agree, user. the best explanation is supersonic frequencies that drove them insane. even that is questionable though.

we're on Cred Forums, we all don't get out enough

all one has to do is walk through the hotel late in the evening when no one else is set to arrive, check if any have failed to close properly by house and you have an open room. check as many hotels in one night until you get a result. not saying it's the best idea in the world, but anyone trying to find a room this way is obviously not producing the best ideas. but it's not unbelievable that this could happen.

*housekeeping

It's because idiots in sites like this, put them in a """waifu""" status

Yeah, people care way more if it's young women. Even if it's literally just them dying because they're sheltered retards. Elisa Lam was from a very wealthy family and thought she was cool for slumming it in LA and going off her meds.

Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon were well off Dutch girls who thought the 500 warnings to not go off the trail and basically every local telling them not to go off the trail didn't apply to them so they went into the fucking jungle with just their bikinis, an iphone and a bottle of water.

that can just be explained by sheltered white girls who think the world will protect them because they're white girls.

underrated post

This is solved by the fact that our galaxy (much less the universe) is really fucking big, and evolution of sentient life capable of transmitting electromagnetic waves into space takes a really long time.

The only evidence we have, ourselves and the area of space around earth out to about 100 light years, would indicate that advanced civilizations are rare, and if another civilization were approximately at our same developmental level, but on the opposite side of the galaxy, any electromagnetic waves they produce now won't reach us for another 80,000 to 100,000 years.

Attached: IMG_1233.jpg (771x681, 81K)

We are
There called trannies

What

So what you're saying is, we have been bombarding some nearby planet with radio waves possibly destroying some radio wave allergic creature?

Lady of the dunes

I lost my keys a month ago, still cant find them...

>Christian Lacunza
Never heard of this mystery, so what is the big deal/mystery? Guy gets estranged from family and commits suicide? What is so special about him there is a mystery around it? Is he supposed to be someone important?

Attached: 1524238074770.jpg (600x432, 27K)

What's some actual good mysteries, anons?

Dyatlov pass

>favorite mystery?

Attached: D6iM0IA.png (680x853, 765K)

then who was phone?

Clearly not the same girl

thats not the mystery tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Tara_Calico

I know the first photo. I'm just saying the second photo definitely isn't her. It's like that post that people kept reposting with a little girl in their closet but it was just from CSI or Law & Order or one of those shows.

It's a mystery how the U.S. judicial system could keep charles manson in jail for 45 years without allowing him the right to a fair trial and he didn't kill anyone. Even if he was found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, it only carries a maximum of 18 years. The biggest farce in history. You want to talk about someone abusing the constitution of the united states. Everyone involved in charles manson prosecution violated the constitution right in the face of everyone and everyone closed their eyes to it

What about all the crimes he did in prison?

he wouldn't have been in prison to begin with if he had gotten a chance to present a defense. They wouldn't even let him make any statement in his own defense to jury that convicted him

He wanted to be in prison

MKUltra, dummy

See also: Operation Gladio and the Strategy of Tension.

Attached: MKUltra.jpg (450x334, 19K)

Manson fanboys are still a thing?

He didn't want to be in prison. He said prison was normal to him because he had raised in reformatories and prisons, it was the only way of life that was normal to him. I'd say he felt comfortable in prison because it was the only order he knew in his life but he wanted to live in the desert

I'm from Aberdeen, this story drove me crazy. Happened my soph year of hs.

>he wanted to live in the desert
Oh fuck off, Mason was just a narcissistic hippie faggot who wanted to be famous by any means possible.

>inb4 nuh uh he said he was a beatnik he a good boy

Bodacious booty mystery

you're dumb if you think it's about him as a person and not looking at his trial and confinement

His trial was a shitshow because he turned it into a circus. The only way it couldn't have been is if you put a total media blackout around the whole thing. Any time he got a mic, camera or someone with a pen and paper near him he went out of his way to do his stupid shtick.

Ok mate, if you teach, this is not possible with the pdfs on the internet. Theres only one pdf, the spanish one, and its something with the reader.

I see you don't know what a pseudo intellectual is, so I'll let you at that.

that doesn't negate the fact that people had signed book and movie deals before the trial was even over. Even Nixon said that he was guilty before the trial was over. The dude was railroaded no matter how you look at it

did they find her?

he had a chance, and acted like a retard during trial. It also wasn't conspiracy for 1 murder, it was multiple murders, taking place over the course of days and in different locations

Military testing carpet bombs

The reason one had no tongue or eyes was she was found face down where a small stream was. The stream basically took off her tongue and eyes

Attached: frozen-body.jpg (600x319, 46K)

afaik not

>Even Nixon
I like how you said that as if Nixon is some bastion of honor

Yeah and they used JUNK SCIENE to lock up Bundy...

The bite Marks science is proven bullshit and they started released guys who were locked up for years because their bite marks matched up

youtu.be/kiw1Zv-B02c

youtu.be/beixsgKr93o

I lived in a hotel for 3 months. The roof was never locked. Went up there to smoke almost daily.

It's easy to check. Next time you are at a hotel take the stairs to the top. There will be roof access there. Some are just dummy locked and some arent locked at all. some have alarms that dont do anything. Some have alarms that will go off. However it is very rare to find one under lock and key.

Ding.

I worked in a couple of long-term care facilities for people with chronic mental illness. The second one had locked floors for folks who had been adjudicated incompetent or found not guilty by reason of insanity. Should have been high security, right?

Thing is, almost everyone was making either minimum wage or close to it, the profit margins were razor thin, there was never enough staff, the elevators broke down constantly, and building maintenance was literally two Polish guys who were responsible for six buildings and had to provide their own tools.

One of the locked floors, where actual violent mentally ill people lived, only had locks on three of the four entrances. The other locked floor it was common knowledge that a key card was kept in an unlocked drawer at the nurse's station because people were always forgetting their cards. The elevators stopped on these floors and anyone could get on if a nurse wasn't paying attention. The door to the roof had a janky magnetic lock that 90 pound Filipino nurse's aids would push open to have a smoke. When I was doing a file review I discovered that a guy WHO HAD KILLED SIX WOMEN BECAUSE GOD TOLD HIM THEY WERE DEMONS had had a day pass for five years because turnover was so bad that there came a point where no one who worked there had ever read his file.

People should never underestimate the impact of poor funding, poor staffing, and general lack of attention or care.

I mean.. theres a ladder on every tank to all the hatches... so... idk what you dont get. I've been very tired before. Still able to use ladder.

Yeah and the Cecil Hotel is an infamous shithole too so not even just understaffed. I can't imagine anyone who works there is getting paid well or has pride in their job.

To be fair, the 2 Dutch girls were retarded enough to vacation in a Muslim country, so they were pretty much aking to be gang raped and decapitated by subhuman Muzzies.

I'm talking about the girls in Panama. Which probably wasn't even them getting killed by people and more likely they just died of retardation and got munched by a jaguar.

that's what they get for being tolerant and trusting. this wasn't covered at all in america because the news organizations didn't want to seem racist.

That's not a mystery retard it's just some played up faggot edgy occult shit. This is for actual mysteries like where the bloop came from, not /x/ tier Gaylord shit like "why dese ppls is alwys gangstlaking me???"

Taman Shud Case.

Think the other user was referring to the 2 idiot multi culti far left white Swedish girls that were gang raped and decapitated by Muslims after going against several warnings and decided to camp alone in the wilderness last year.

>actual mysteries like where the bloop came from
It was ice

Yeah, posturing wildly makes you so smart and complex.

Bro say that to his face mother fucker see what happens. Hes gonna feint spam stab morph a maul right into your face

Cum detective, HOT on the trail

why i have been getting dropped in on by aliens sense i was a child..these guys will go 5 or 8 years and i wont see anything with them..then they will show up again and i get a new reason to be afraid every time i go to bed...what the fuck is there problem, why do they give a shit about me..and how are they getting here...

Anybody that can't understand it was just an avalanche is a total fucking retard and should be ground up and fed to pigs

>radio wave allergic creature
Radio waves occur naturally as well you stupid asshole

Probably just your parents molesting you

Why OP is a fag

He looks pretty happy in that picture though, you have to admit. I wish him well.

Better image.

Attached: 1530599524750.jpg (600x900, 85K)

I actually went to school for with this kid. For as small as Jasper is there has been 2 more questionable deaths that have come out of that town. Pretty weird

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177334058/

> " favorite mystery? ";

Mr. E. Schrödinger; and his
Mr. E. Cat.

Attached: schrödinger's cat .gif (376x480, 115K)

schrodingers cat isnt a mystery you retard its a theory

who let the dogs out?

how come hot air comes out when I go haaaaa but cold air comes out when I go hooooooo

It means you have aids

this mystery fucking sucks

Why this guy doesn't age

Attached: 1579690788181.jpg (1024x728, 165K)

He moisturizes unlike 99% of whites

Human understanding is limited. Let me give you an example: In 1859 a jet engine was inconceivable much less a jetliner. Commercial jet air service began in 1959.

"How are they getting here?" This is another failure. You have been taught to accept what others tell you and you are sanctioned for independent thought. This makes for a docile, herd like population that your masters use to control you. The "universe" is actually much smaller that you imagine. But that's for another day.

Why are they interested in you? Because they're watching your DNA. There is a mechanism buried in human DNA which will need to be "switched on" to keep the species from going extinct.

The future is always in flux. You might think of the "past" as ice and the future as "fire". They will need to act quickly when the break begins. Millions will die in the storms as the planet seeks to correct its imbalance.

Thus, they need to know where everyone who can be "changed" is they so they can trigger the change in time. Many generations have been trained to prepare (part of what is being done to you). Some die but new humans are always being trained. Readiness is important.

If the event unfolds during your lifetime, fairly likely, you will be "switched on" and know what you need to do. You will be working with and army of "managers" many off which will be humans born on the hatchery not far from Earth and artificially evolved to interface with your "controllers".

The reason you are afraid is because they everything, absolutely, and this means they can manipulate your fear or whatever they want to create the outcome they want. Keeping you so afraid you are paralyzed makes you easier to control. They regard you as a dangerous animal.

Enough. They want humanity to survive because they use humanity for various purposes. Learn to control your fear and the experience may change/

Good luck.

Why do Niggers nig?

Attached: 1416443009271.jpg (360x358, 42K)

Attached: 1579304168402.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

i did. then i blamed my cousin for keeping the door ajar. i would've taken the heat but he wiped boogers on my favorite xbox controller so fuck him.

Why the log poster is still here

Autism or it's a bot, same thing really

who ate the last cookie in the cookie jar?

Forgetting the name sadly. Some guy driving his truck, he calls 911 telling the operator something about someone following him. Anyway he went missing and nobody knows where he is or his body.

hahaha, ok ill keep it in mind, thx for the laugh

why are you so upset and acting like an overly sensitive fag?

>real or not
it's not from x files tv show

Attached: 347fcb2cec32cef5db189a5d7a7d4ab7dbdf36fbc51d4310300a4359f6dcaead.webm (480x360, 722K)

I know plenty just not names since it's been awhile
>One of a young boy camping with his family who went missing in literally a minute and an entire search party and special forces couldn't find him

>Guy at a bar who vanished and the last footage of him was in some hallway. Nobody knows how he would have left because all the exits had a camera

Etc. Etc. Plenty of unsolved murders or missing people.
>

>DON'T YOU EVER READ THAT SHIT
you will go crazy
it's a trap book you read and read to summon a devil
and delete the pics

>DON'T YOU EVER READ THAT SHIT
post the translation pussy

NO
this is not a game this curiosity will kill you
you will start to have bad luck and end up dead or crazy

Attached: Mirror Scrying4.jpg (400x300, 29K)

i dont believe you, post proof

fag
thats literally most anons goals

How come I can't seem to find a gf.

it's also not a theory, you retard. It's a thought experiment. Quantum mechanics the the theory

He was the president of the united states at the time, retard

never read it

Attached: 1571963768835 (1).webm (640x360, 1.03M)

>what it feels like to chew 5 gum

fake af

Is there a practical application for magic other than ooga booga masks?

Professor layton.

Fuck me sideways, a decent post on Cred Forums

Thanks sherlock, seriously look long and hard at yourself and shut the fuck up

gargle my balls you fucking cunt

Idk user it just worked on me. I feel really fucking dumb that i didnt consider anything said here when i first heard the story but at least i know she wasnt murdered and stuffed in a water tank.

1) how did ed leedskalnin build the coral castle

2) where is forest fenn's traesure chest from the poem "thrill of the chase"

Attached: yuVA1D797ayEd_8pUdQHaFT.jpg (442x315, 37K)

When you blow out hard the air is pushed out at high pressure, when it hits the relatively low pressure of the outside air it cools down.
It's low pressure the whole time when you blow out slow so it stays warm.

Ur from Aberdeen and u use the word sophmore, aye fuckin right whitever m8

The missing toe murders. You may not be familiar with this one so let me give you a summary: in the early 90's, there was a murder in Stockholm, Sweden. Now, this was way before Sweden turned into the shithole is is today so back the murders were kind of rare. Anyway, the police find the body and find that the man had been stabbed with a sharp object. They start investigating but, before as they were done searching the scene, they find another body. In his hand, there was a knife. There's blood on it and the blade matched the stab wound on the first body. To this day, no one really know how this man died, but the truly peculiar thing about the body was that it was missing a toe. It had recently been cut off when the body was found. They never found the toe or the object used to cut off the toe. No one know what sparked the incident. They seemingly had no connection to each other. But what the hell was up with the missing toe? It's been speculated that some deranged person stumbled upon the body and cut it off as a trophy. Or that the "real killer" did it. But no one truly knows.

was the toeless guy rly, rly tall, ate nothing but cheese, and kept mammoths as pets?

Wat

skyrim

Attached: Nhj3cgsBoip7AHaEK.jpg (367x240, 14K)

I never played that.

bitch was on drugs

Schrödinger's cat is hardly anything. It was originally mostly a joke, a parody of how nonsensical the idea of quantum mechanics is given the right circumstances and he gave the thought experiment as an example. It was to show the limits of quantum theory when applied to conventional thought.

I wonder what fx studio did that one, its a cool ass effect

Probably some bored kid in after effects.

Fuck you.
You'll never catch me!

i will if it's the last thing i ever do

This is not true, my yellow friend

why you can't win The Game

Attached: youJust.jpg (410x333, 37K)

Attached: 2016%2F09%2F22%2Fb5%2F592857175_640.73223.jpg%2F1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 67K)

Lyle Stevik, if anyone is curious.

I'm not sure how he managed to die when his weight would be on the back of his neck...

>coral castle
My dad says he knew the secrets of the pyramids and taught them to him when he was a child. I've seen my father lift 1000 lb stove before and he isn't a large man.

Maybe suicide by getting murdered.

Very cool. Is it a distillation process, or what?

Is it eating a hot dog?

this is just how his body settled after he died. he was leaning all of his weight on his larynx during the suicide process.

1. What happened to all the authentic conspiracy videos on YouTube
2. Babylon
3. Why god actually has entirely forsaken us

>can't copy paste because am retarded

Then type the words directly into the translator you moron. Holy shit, the incompetency that all of you lowest level intellect dipshits have is astounding.

Fuck off negro