Anons, what’s the worst you’ve ever misread a situation with a girl?

Anons, what’s the worst you’ve ever misread a situation with a girl?

Attached: E534DD45-7AEB-4381-91CB-708FFA77A34F.jpg (483x604, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GneupcCpfAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My ex flipped over and got on her hands and knees, so I stuck it in her ass.. she just wanted doggy style.

girls are a drug deal. it means nothing until its in ur hands

2010 lessons here

youtube.com/watch?v=GneupcCpfAU

> Be in school
> Have crush on girl
> She seems to kinda like me I guess
> Out of nowhere she says "lol, user imagine if we got married"
> laugh
> Ignore her
> wonder why she said that

I asked a girl if she liked me because I thought she was flirting with me. She told me she had a boyfriend. I was embarrassed.

>fuck a long-term friend
>then get into a relationship with her
>break up on good terms
>call her months later, she hates me (for no reason)

aaaaaand I haven't spoken to her for years. I've fucked all of my female friends but 1. It's a horrible habit, somehow they can't just remain friends afterwards.

Attached: Crocodeel.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Be me at party last week,chatting to good looking girl,all goes swell,so cadge her number to arrange helping out at her apartment.
Me thinks,going well,so ask her if she’d like to go out sometime,to a bar,dinner,perhaps another bar after (me not assuming anything in any way).
She replies No,no,i don’t think so’.
Now have her number,but flicked off by her when i asked her out.
What do?

I was at the local 7-11 and there was a woman in line ahead of me. I thought she looked like she was in a good mood, but it turned out she was an insane screeching bitch.
Who knew?

You read the situation right, and did the correct thing

How so?

Ignore her. She's not worth your time.

Besides, she probably fucks niggers.

After driving a lot of kilometers, my girlfriend and me arrived to the Airbnb. I was hard as fuck after thinking a lot of stuff in the car.
She was sucking and I come in her mouth. She never swallowed before. I didnt don't let she know i was near to explode.
It was a lot of very white cum. She choked for a while and swallowed.
He looked at me with surprise. As if he didn't know me.
We spend the rest of the day barely speaking. But she didn't get angry.

Weird, I have the opposite. I find it easier to remain friends if we fuck a few times, but only seems to work if they initiate it.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong :/

I don't misread them and still react awkwardly.
I'm pretty sure that's worse.

Because she was fucking crazy, and already planning a wedding in her head before you were even in a relationship with her.

>He / she

So...you're fucking a trannie?

No, just someone who types english like shit.

YOU'RE BIGLEAGUE FAG OBSESSED LIB

I never promised a relationship, just good dick if they wanted it I guess. Helps that they are mostly sluts.

I was into this girl and she gave off the vibes that she was into me. I even slept in her bed and everything but she never wanted to fuck. She had me watching her kid and spending time with him but she wouldn't fuck. I soon realized the bitch was using me so one night I went to her house and we went to bed and when she fell asleep I got up and ended up getting drunk with her mom and fucking her mom. Haha. Then the bitch got the nerve to tell me that I hurt her feelings. Wth. Her mom was a good fuck too and I fucked her a few more times too. Her mom was like 25 years older than me too

A girl wanted to fuck me, but I thought she wanted to talk philosophy, so I declined.
inb4 Cred Forums, unfortunately, this is true.

We were going at in hard, she likes it that way. She forgot my name wasnt help though... sorta weird.

Dubs

Met a girl at a camp, 8.5/10, blonde, blue eyed, 1.8, long legs and hot as fuck. She always says I look like her favourite popstar. Invite her to my hometown (she lived about 4 hours away). We chill and do stuff in the area. She stays at my place for one night.

Lying in bed spooning her after a day of fun. First time with a girl so I'm beta'ing hardcore and smelling her hair from behind. Start breathing into her hair and for some stupid reason keep asking "does that bother you?". Her reply is always the same - "you have no idea". Eventually put my arm around and start kissing.

And all I ended up with is rubbing her pussy until she came. Didn't even fuck her because I didn't have a condom and she said we don't need one. I ended up going to sleep. She faked it because after my second girl I realized with her I wasn't even rubbing her clit just the meat. Beta af.

Nah you were right. Women can't act that way and keep using "I'm friendly" excuses. They do it on purpose they're just stupid and or loose cunts.