How to stop climate change ?

How to stop climate change ?

Attached: BCF4B793-AF8C-4BBD-B381-89ECE9A39D23.jpg (275x183, 11K)

What if I told you that the Military is dooming the Atlantic Ocean with deuterium dooms to generate clouds to make rain so the grass grows and then we obtain more O2 that basically implies more O3 that basically implies the Ozone Layer gets fixed and then we obtain more natural rain less high temperatures and more natural rain forest everywhere. What if I told you that 5 years is enough to trigger the effect. What if I told you we have uranium enough.

Just push.

Climate change occurs naturally.
Trying to stop it is like trying to stop the sun from shining.

Attached: niggers stink.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Stop CO2 emmisions

that's impossible, only thing that we can do is bot make it worse for ourselves an most of 2 cell organisms on this board are against that too

kys

/thread

>How to stop climate change?
The climate has been changing for 4.6 billion years. The climate will never stop changing. Stop being retarded.

Stop pretending we have not effect. Dont believe google, CFCs

CO2 emissions have are beneficiary for nature and to plant growth.

This is the hubris of man
>I discovered this in this state
>This is the way it is
>Wait it's changing
>I was more comfortable when I knew everything
>Something must be wrong
>Stop changing
>I don't want you to grow as a person, i want you to remain the same forever
>Margaret don't leave me
>I can change

>What do you mean the markets crashed? Get it back up so I can sell my stock

>What do you mean a new planet was found? Cover it up, i just taught all these kids there were 8.

Those that bunker down, die
Those that adapt, live
Why do you want to stop progress anyway? Are you racist or something?

Well, first and foremost, don't pull out of the Paris Climate Agreement...

One Punch Man, Hulk, and the Lexx open up on the planet, destroy it. ALSO Pro Tip: Stop Australian Millennials and MOZLEMZ from setting fires!

Climate people don't care about plants. Can't you tell they've been building their jungles out of concrete? And for some reason, even though they create so much heat the FDA puts them in a different climate zone, I guarantee you it's all those farmer's and hick's fault

Attached: hardiness-zones-il-medium1.jpg (1275x1650, 1001K)

Well, I'd say that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Way, way too late to stop it.

>stop climate change
You don't.

Man will NEVER stabilize earth's climate; it is forever changing, forever adapting, forever influenced by everything from the band-aid you ripped off two weeks ago to the fucking cosmos itself.

Yes, we can be cleaner as a species and police up our garbage better (we gotta get China and India and the third-world shitholes to do the same, though, or our efforts are in vain), but other than that, the climate will do as the climate will do...

All you can probably do is adapt so that you survive as best you can.

This also fuck Gretta

With no stipulations, all it did was fund China's next steel mills. Why do you think all these poor developing countries that don't care about the environment are so quick to sign up? Oh yeah, the wording basically boils down to "free money"

Do you even remember the Kyoto Protocol and the massive backfire carbon credits are?

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)