Whats it like to lick a girl's asshole?

Whats it like to lick a girl's asshole?

What must I do to convince a girl to let me lick hers?
>pic related

Attached: Skyy.jpg (2220x1080, 844K)

I’ve done it only once
There’s something you don’t think about at all when you’re fantasizing about doing it
It can stink... like shit
It’s fine
You kinda just get use to it really fast

its not really a fetish thing its weighted to the rest of the sexual acts just be a human worth genetic continuence - thhis is an internal metric, humanity does not need losers and a loser is one who prospers majority/solely at the expense of others. any who think theres a loophole here are part of the problem. once ur love find likewise. its not limited to any other aside from urself (if ur a man) (gl girls)

labor & love

Has a slightly musty smell that becomes pretty addicting very quickly, its very tight and your tongue can get tired pretty quickly, but the view is out of this world.

even better if she farts in your mouth while your tongue is deep inside of her, that's the best.

as for convincing her, just ask her if she's ever had her ass eaten, and if she hasn't, ask her if she wants to have it eaten.

I have a short tongue so I only ever get a smell of shit when I finger my girlfriend's ass deep. I'm talking like right down to my fucking knuckles. Licking is never a problem

the smell of shit is the best part

This guys knows what's up.

it's like licking skin

1 time I licked an asshole an ran afoul. there was a little nug in the anus that had gone unnoticed SOMEHOW (that's never happened to me). I soldiered through

the first time I ate pussy was in the dark, she was bleeding profusely and I thought it was just supposed to taste like that (and I thought the clots were a normal texture). anyhow, my Red Wings were achieved on Day 1

Most of the Greats want you to lick their asses. If they're a prude, you don't want them anyhow.

my wife has an incredible asshole so i'm like a veteran at this by now.

I've run into hard logs doing that

show it immediately

she's black, you still wanna see it?

thats the fucking best, you gotta lick it and convince her to push it out.

My wife is the most ticklish person I’ve ever met. She’s let me try but only lasts a few seconds.
She lives my to go down on her however.

100%

post the butthole

This is why you people are virgins.

Haha yes the log find surprise. Then you have to find somewhere to wipe the finger

LOL yep

name?