Im mixed race but i hate niggers.What am i?

Im mixed race but i hate niggers.What am i?
(Image not related)

Attached: 1578530288842.png (676x676, 466K)

Someone with common sense, btw personally I draw a line between black people and niggers. There is high amount of genetic diversity between black ethnic groups.

>Im mixed race but i hate niggers.What am i?
stop hating yourself that much

A self hating nigger.
Next question.

I even have a nazi costume

Attached: IMG_20200116_120328_099.jpg (450x450, 30K)

A normal person

Is it normal that im a nazi?

mm, idiot?

just know that as real aryan pure breed nazi chad myself if somehow we were under a true nazi society you would be licking my boots in a pit annon. I would make sure you would go first due to your utter disrespect to the flag...

You're a whew, White-Jew.

A retard, it makes you a racist retard

An intellectual

than off yourself you fucking mutt

a nigger

The Fuck U mixed with Nigga? SQUIDWARD?

holy shiiiieeet

The real question is do you pass as a white?

I tell why did i become nazi. My friend redpilled me showed me the harsh truth. The jews control niggers and everyone. They use niggers to promote transgenderrism. Jews control half of the media to protect themselfs. They caused communism,lies,murders, death on muslims. I had enough of being brainwashed. Niggers are 14% of America and cause 52% of crime. Jews want to remove liberty and freedom. I want to wake up white people know that they are in danger. They need to wake up and figth. I dont wanna be a leftist commie faggot trans cunt.

All that niggers do: cause crime and blame white people for it.

I know in the end il be hanged. But i can be happy one thing. I didnt become a commie left faggot.

Don't marry Black
Your descents may not have to pass for Blacks

Attached: 1579710570577.webm (468x352, 1.78M)

what races are you

White,africa,slav,america,german and french somehow

My wife is Latina with Some Negroid, Her nieces married non Negroid people and they don't look like Nigs. Most importantly they were raise to behave like proper humans

>image related

fuck it your American

Me too. I was raised well. I dont beat people

Arent we all?

Oh i forgot one. Im more finnish than black.

Most blacks are from america. The slaves.