My old school is promoting race mixing to the parents of young girls...

My old school is promoting race mixing to the parents of young girls. Schools are literally promoting interracial relationships in preference to same race relationships

Attached: sch.jpg (1920x1080, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2018-01-14-the-war-on-whitey-schools-teaching-children-being-born-white-makes-you-a-bad-person.html#
washingtoncountyinsider.com/video-parents-air-disappointment-to-west-bend-school-board-about-white-privilege-test/
washingtoncountyinsider.com/parents-in-west-bend-school-district-upset-about-survey-at-badger-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Notice she's looking interested in the black guy not the asian

You're delusional mate

Woman: sits next to black man

You: THE JEWS ARE TURNING YOU INTO CUCKS AND BREEDING WHITE WOMEN TO BE CUMSLAVES TO THE NEGRO MEN!!!!

There should be white male representation too

Good. You dumb white fuck.

hush up, ape

I’m sending this thread to your old school OP.

she looking at the monkey loins

Who the fuck uses the word hush?
What a mark.

Ok. You're just retarded if you think that pics refers to fuck a blacky and not get out of your comfort zone and talk to others. You make us white people look like Mississippi rednecks

who uses soy buzzwords like
>mark
primate confirmed

Found the sympathizer.

I think you’re reading too much into that promotional image.

He’s really not. The U.K. has surrendered totally to unrealistic depictions in every piece of advertising of what it’s population makeup is, in the name of political correctness.

Ok, so because this picture shows a white girl and a black boy, this means the school is promoting race mixing? Do I understand this correctly?

ROFL I'm a teacher at St John's. Notice who she is looking at? That's the future. Get used to it you insecure faggot.

The cumdumpster is cute

Its 2020, not 1684.
Update your vocabulary, you've fallen behind.

There are no black teachers at that school

I'm pure Jewish. I don't make a big deal out of it.

an expansive vocabulary is the mark of the intelligent, faggot

Attached: 80927231030.jpg (3500x1969, 829K)

Well played, Hymie

;););););)

It's cultural-marxism and yes, it's ugly. Around me there was a junior high school that pushed propaganda stating that your parents are bad if they're White and/or heterosexual.

If you can guess who I am, I'll post nudes of some other staff members.

>Around me there was a junior high school that pushed propaganda stating that your parents are bad if they're White and/or heterosexual.
Sure there was. And I'm sure you're going to provide proof any minute now.

OP IS A CUCK

I think OP is the raging father of the snowbunny in the pic who can't handle her sexuality

Are all the women in your hometown that ugly?

Attached: Screenshot_20200122-101924_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 746K)

is the right thing to do, we white have to be cucks, i wish somebody made my gf go black

Getting white chicks laid by black cock is a kind of pastoral care I guess

Interesting that you see a pic of a black guy and the first thing you think about is his cock.

Damn sure it's what she's thinking about

needs more filipinos though

You went to a private boarding school? Did you ever lose at soggy biscuit, toff?

The photographer told her to look at the black guy cos BNWO but secretly she hungers for the intellectual powerhouse Asian

good

" Parents of school-age children in Wisconsin are making their grievances known about the latest onslaught of racist curriculum to creep into the state’s public “education” system. According to reports, eighth-graders in West Bend, a northwest suburb of Milwaukee, are apparently now being taught that they’re bad people if their skin color is white, or if their families have two parents of the opposite sex who are still married."

naturalnews.com/2018-01-14-the-war-on-whitey-schools-teaching-children-being-born-white-makes-you-a-bad-person.html#

Do don't know what anyone else is thinking. You do know what you're thinking, you have even told us. You are a sick person.

>naturalnews.com
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh shit, I need to catch my breath..
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20200122-111611_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 807K)

Address the message rather than try to lampoon the messenger.

washingtoncountyinsider.com/video-parents-air-disappointment-to-west-bend-school-board-about-white-privilege-test/

washingtoncountyinsider.com/parents-in-west-bend-school-district-upset-about-survey-at-badger-school/

You just know she takes him balls deep

Dude, you set yourself up for that. Naturalnews.com? Holy fuck. I got an Alt Right Bingo just reading the front page. Maybe there's a flat earth website you'd like us to check out too?

So here's what happened: some dumbass teacher (singular) used non-approved materials in the classroom to talk about privilege. Stupid fucking move, I have to admit. School board finds out about it and shuts that shit down. Teacher is disciplined in some kind of internal way not revealed to the public. Then people like you read about it and you start screaming "OMG WHITE GENOCIDE! WHITE GENOCIDE!"

Does that sound about right,

The scrawny chook is almost as crazy for BBC as the cracker bitch