What single event in your life has had the biggest impact on who you are today? Positive and negative both welcome

What single event in your life has had the biggest impact on who you are today? Positive and negative both welcome.

Attached: 1579567120087.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Being born

Getting an actual adult job making adult money

True, lol. Could have worded the question better.

Attached: 1579664880447.gif (391x365, 712K)

Checked. What job?

Being born

Attached: Bva3df58.jpg (1028x675, 94K)

1. My mother's suicide attempt when I was 18.
2. The ego death I experienced when
my relationship was in peril.

Trauma builds character and will.

>The ego death I experienced when
my relationship was in peril.
Care to elaborate?
I’ve only experienced that on drugs

We bith fucked up by getting too siatant from each other and cheating.

Ego death from drugs sounds wild, but I never really tried any hard stuff.

Fucking shitty ass keyboard app.
*Both *distant

What do you think ego death is?

my big sister trying to commit suicide more times than i can count on one hand

Dude, ego death on acid is the best worst thing a drug can do for you. Took way too much acid and spent 2 days in a time loop experiencing "Truman Show" symptoms and experiencing both mental meltdowns and what I would describe as infinite and various punishments for every evil deed my brain could recall I did. Worst 48 hours of my life, but it changed me for quite some time. I felt relieved for a long time. Not the biggest life changing event, but it's up there.

Ego deaths a good answer actually - I'll second that.

I experienced it after taking magic mushrooms and also from a near death experience.

Sounds uncomfortable
Dissociative ego death is so much more pleasant
L and K is just like melting into a pool of colors

Big 3

For me it's the complete revaluation of your own self image. Being presented with the completely opposite of what you imagined true up until that point.

Not a single event, but procastination ruined my life in so many ways, i should be graduated by now, but only have 35% completion. All because of autistic hours hours of procastination. My friend that started uni with me already is in a job with 2.5k $ a month. Hurts só much all that time lost in bullshit.

Sounds pretty fucked up. I'd like to try acid in the future, hopefully with better results.

being send to a prison school were we got treated like inmates (from age 6 to 17) because muh autism. seems fair right

Met my wife.
Was kinda a 5th wheel the night we met.
Had the balls to just ask her out anyway, despite the dude she was clearly there with.

When my best friend died last year. Things have been going downhill since then

A close friend in highscool committed suicide. Then followed by my long-distance girlfriend committing suicide and a year after being out of high school my father committed suicide leaving me homeless. Hard shit, but acid is up their.

- 2 best friends dying on the way to school in high school
- taking Ecstasy (had deep thouoghts)

Doing DMT 10+ times from the age of 16-18 really helped me move on from past trauma, be significantly less self-destructive, make better choices that focused on future me rather than present peasant.

Things are definitely looking up at 24 :)

Nice dude thats kinda how i got my gf

My brother raped me

Are you ok now? Ik its a touchy topic.

It was uncomfortable as fuck. My trip sitter had to remind me of the shit I did and said. I remember it all now though. I got so bad, I called my mom and told her I was dead in some kind of hell, that I loved her, and to tell my high school sweetheart I still loved her. I tried throwing away all of my possessions to include my phone, car keys, and wallet (over 800 miles from home). In my eyes, there were only about 10 people surrounding me and changing their skins. My ttip sitter was replaced with a demon in his skin and I kept running away and going off on him.

I owe that dude a lot, but it was his acid. Lol.

I need to find some of that stuff. My life is going nowhere and I can't figure out what to do

got an unwanted blowjob from a dude

The first few times and ever since, they have been amazing experiences. I was out of my comfort zone, and got set off by well intending strangers. Just make sure you research it and make proper plans.

Taking mushrooms at a party on the 4th of july then climbing a nearby mountain at night to watch fireworks across multiple towns and cities from the vantage point. It was following a pretty harsh breakup that had left me pretty depressed. That single night though reset everything for me helped me refocus myself and my aspirations after letting myself be sidetracked. I distinctly remember sitting there and mentally going through who i would still be friends with in the morning and eliminating anyone that was repressing my growth. It was really odd because it felt like i was a 3rd party coming in and reviewing everything and everyone in my life up to that point and essentially grading each one and making myself confront what was positive or negative about it. Idk where i would be with out that one tripped out night. Really helped alot. Word of advice this is a singular instance anyone else could have a wholly different experience the most important part about using hallucinogens is understanding what youre signing up for and accepting it in w.e way it decides to express itself. One trip can be massively different from another. Just be safe and consume with friends in places you feel secure. Or if your like me man up and do what you want just strap in.

would say insanity, homelessness, and incarceration but i'm really not that different from who i was before it happened so i doubt i have a life-changing event, everything fades except my demeanor

Thats a good manga

Attached: CA6923A7-B323-479F-8A80-664E5F8E4954.jpg (859x1300, 294K)

Hell yeah, good for you man.
Mushrooms can be great like that, if you use them at the right time/setting, etc. I've always liked using 'em outside too.
Fireworks! Fireworks on mushrooms... I can't believe I've never done that. Maybe this year on the 4th, my friend did just get a giant jar of mushies

if you like children in headlocks and dislocated shoulders everywheren then sure

When I was 14 my mom got cancer and I had to move to ND so my dad could get a job in the oilfield to support me and my younger siblings.

Lots of good and bad from this. In the end I'm glad I moved

pedos prolly

Hell yeah man

stroke. went back into the recesses of time. people are uncaring.