The thing about weed is that it is a drug commonly used by lazy fucking people who have no motivation and blame...

The thing about weed is that it is a drug commonly used by lazy fucking people who have no motivation and blame everything on their feelings because life is "too hard"
People who smoke weed make it about themselves telling everyone that they smoke or use marijuana.
I smoked each day for about 4 years and then started smoking every other day due to responsibilities and I realize just about everyone who smokes is a 20nothing year old who lives off of hand outs and their families without jobs and without respect.
What else am I forgetting?

Attached: 1570991454735.jpg (441x577, 56K)

queen victoria & ghengis khan

Projecting hard af loser kek

ok boomer

I forgot to put in the "I'm a hard worker who comes home every other day to enjoy a bowl of weed" "Not a blunt because I'm not a no good nigger" "people who smoke weed and do nothing all day and contribute nothing to society should face penalty" fuck you

I'm a xoomer nigger. I'm 20

Miss me with your gay shit.
I see you took a blow. Beta af kek

Attached: 1577708472561.jpg (1024x975, 149K)

> (You)
>Miss me with your gay shit.
it also cures ur schizophrenia and the worlds poverty

it is the distortion fucking time.

annslinger.

usa again

murder usa 100% acceptable and a-o-k

-illuminati grandmaster 666

>be me
>be high at all times outside of work
>have a reasonably paying job
>smoke oil out of a pen so there is minimal ceremony, smell, or preparation.

I don't understand where people get this mindset. Literally anyone who is a lazy fuck and smokes weed was already a lazy fuck and will continue to be so regardless of their intake.
Guns kill people in your fantasy land too, I take it?

>be me, be 32 yo
>smoke weed multiple times a week for the last 15 years
>have a decent job, a degree, an awesome wife and daughter
>own a house I owe less than %30 of current value on
>can't help but wonder what kind of stoner is fucking the girl OP is crushing on

You just described most people, weed or no weed.

This, also it sounds like you're crushing it bruh.

Oh yeah! you are forgetting that just because you have no fucking self control doesnt mean everyone else is like you!

If you cant handle weed and booze dont fucking use them man. More importantly keep your opinions to yourself. Everyone else is fine. You are the problem. I almost feel bad for people like you. Then I remember the hardest thing you probably ever had to do in your life is quit smoking.

Fuck you bud

Attached: 20200117_132957.jpg (1024x718, 252K)

/thread

I own 2 cars and my house. 27 years old. Debt free motherfuckers. Have amazing girlfriend and 3 cats. Full time job and I get to make my own hours. Smoke weed erry day! Stay mad faggot!

Hows it going being a piece a shit even though you are sober?

Bet

Nice thread, OP.

Hopefully you offed yourself.

Shut up, keep pissing in your family cups and snorting heroin on your mattress that's on the floor faggot

no. thats just the people you surround yourself with. ever hear of the law of association? you will become like those that surround you

Attached: 1282462969023.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

Weak minds are weak

this basically, every stoner I knew had above a 3.0

weed makes people considerably more lazy