How could a presidency go so wrong?

How could a presidency go so wrong?

Attached: E33E7704-2F93-472B-9F67-48AB7AAD8F85.png (462x311, 94K)

Attached: itsover.jpg (227x938, 88K)

Ask Clinton or Obama, Trump is doing fucking great. Even in spite of the absolute retards on the left constantly trying to slow him down.

>How could a presedency go so right?

Fixed it for you

What went wrong?

Are you one of those people who didn’t pay any attention to politics until trump got elected?

Attached: B7242A5F-1702-4393-BF2A-0A24A7CB72D8.jpg (640x533, 53K)

I kind of stopped paying close attention to politics shortly after Obama took office.
I'd watched Bush's retarded shit for a few years, then Obama took office... and I realized he was doing all the same shit.
Let's stop bitching about guns and abortion and maybe focus on why all of our country's wealth is owned by so few people.
Can we do that?

Jews.

>2897
>IT'S OVER

No, because most of the people discussing this have now idea how economics works.

I am a lawyer. I am kinda lazy and I don't make a ton of money. All the really wealthy lawyers I know are very hard workers. They go in early. They stay late. They work weekends, and they work on their vacations. They take calls even on the golf course.

Most rich people would become rich again if their money were taken away. And, unfortunately, most poor people would lose all the money that was given to them in a redistribution scheme.

There are winners and losers in life. You're gonna have to just come to grips with that, homey.

but they create wealth, and that pays for our wealth, no?

implying working weekends and on vacations is "winning" at life

It's a choice, not a requirement.

>How could a presidency go so wrong?

He's arrogant and an idiot. The two core components for disaster.

Attached: la-dhorsey-1478678834-snap-photo.jpg (1150x647, 133K)

Good tax policy, upsetting people wearing vagina hats, not being afraid to take out a terrorist.

>Good tax policy
Takes out a giant loan from China
Distributes it among those with money
Temporarily boosts economy, not even enough to cover the loan from China...

the few people who own most of the country's wealth is not lawyers who work on vacation

You missed my point by narrowly focusing on a single word. Good for you!

I myself don't work hard. I spend a fuckton of time trail running and, frankly, drinking. I don't like to spend much time working.

This

Working over time is not unique to lawyers y'know.

Well he is a fucking idiot for starters

>Well he is a fucking idiot for starters

But if he's so stupid, how did he get a billion $ to lose, you liberal hack?

Attached: donald-trump-655110.jpg (590x350, 32K)

He inherited it and stole and cheated for the rest, you know it's pretty sad how fucking stupid you cuckservatives are.

so, you think our republic is an almost perfect democracy? go back to school

But being born into wealth is proof of intelligence, do you even America?

inherited from his father

Attached: bucket.jpg (350x400, 34K)

Attached: 1570534112736.png (663x631, 459K)

I mean, the stealing and cheating was still HARD WORK, right??? (and technically legal enough)