I feel like I am walking on eggshells with this qt3.14 i have right now. if the reception on my phone dies out...

i feel like I am walking on eggshells with this qt3.14 i have right now. if the reception on my phone dies out, she lashes out, when she is stressed and hungry, she lashes out at me. if a mice sneezes, she lashes out at me, how come?

how can I tell her to calm her tits without being a misogynist?

Attached: 1579641774370.jpg (634x476, 31K)

bump

Just tell her to fuck off aka "calm yo tits"

Sounds like she needs to grow up and you need to grow some balls.
Tell her to calm the fuck down or you’ll walk.

hmmmm, i need to lessen my soy intake then

Might be BPD m8

Run

If you seriously worry about being a misogynist just for speaking up for yourself you're too much of a cuck to have a functioning relationship with a girl and you might aswell just give up now

When a woman you care about is being irrational you are obligated to guide her to reality.

ATM

Attached: Bar Rafaeli leaked 03.jpg (640x1136, 114K)

Is her name Erica by any chance?

what kind of lashing out is she doing?

Dump that bitch.

Nice self bump faggot hope she cheats on you with some BBC

TL;DR: dump this bitch, there’s plenty of qt3.14’s out there who will 100% give you less of a headache, and they fuck better.

user has always been there for me in my time of need, so i’m going to try and be here for you right now user. I’m saying this with love. Stop being a fucking faggot and leave her. I was in a relationship like that. I lived 4 mins away from my girlfriend’s house, and if it took me 6 minutes to get there when i told her i’m coming over, she flipped out on me. That’s the kinda shit i was on. Here’s how it ends. 3 years later you’ll help her move into a new apartment that you’re supposed to be living in together, she’s going to fuck tyrone, and she’ll convince you it’s your fault because she saw you talking to the barista at starbucks, or texting a female coworker about the schedule, but here’s the kicker, it will be your fault. Not because you weren’t being good to her, but because you never stood up for yourself and told her to fuck off. It starts off with little fights that she picks based on shit that’s really not a big deal, so you let it go, then she’ll just keep flipping out over everything and you’ll start blaming yourself, because how could she be so mad if you didn’t actually do anything?

Option A: Next time she lashes out, just say "if you don't like it, then leave", and then carry on doing whatever you're doing. Don't respond to any further bitching, do NOT let her bait you into an argument. Just keep repeating the statement, until she either concedes (win) or leaves (phyrric victory).
Option B: When she lashes out, slap her. Backhand, about 40% power. Can be employed before and/or during Option A.
It's about psychological dominance - let her know that you're worth more and deserve better than putting up with her shit, that you could easily get someone else who won't bitch like she does. She will either step in line or she will reject it.
HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART: If she rejects it, it means that she only wants to be in a relationship in which she gets to treat her partner like shit and get away with it. In this case she can't be reformed and you'll never be happy, you're better off without her.

she has no self love and nothing you do can make her love herself

This.

this needs to be framed somewhere.

well said user

amen

every man in a relationship should print this off and keep it in his pocket for when his bitch acts up!

thank you, guys. i'll keep this in note.

she does apologize and boss up to her lashing out from time to time. i should keep watch though.

Oldfag wisdom, use it wisely anons (or possibly enthusiastic samefag user)

Is that her in the pic? If so...niiiiiice

Attached: 364FC1F6-C2D6-4582-B5CB-893AD7DE7251.gif (200x200, 304K)

No, its not. It's Shaunice

Just plain throws bitchfits for having a full plate at work, that or if i couldn't hear her, she lashes out calling me all kinds of names.

i was samefagging twice

i was really empowered by ur words tbh

Ah well, at least I helped someone. Think I'll jack it to reward myself, which I will go to /gif/ for because I'm not a faggot.

BPD? How come?