Around 30 or so times I've messaged and barely had any responses. Clearly I don't know how to open...

Around 30 or so times I've messaged and barely had any responses. Clearly I don't know how to open. Can anyone help me out?

Attached: download.png (1200x1200, 22K)

>help

Delete the app, OP.
Trust me.

There are actual whores (will match with every man who swipes) and there are Instagram whores (who only seek followers and willatch with anybody).

It's probably one of these. Not a legit match. If it's a tinderwhale, then just stay friendly flirty for a few days and ask if you can her your number.

How about you stop trying to get pussy the absolute laziest way possible and go the fuck ouside. You will get laid more asking girls at the bar to fuck you than with this newfag shut in 'i wanna fuck hoes but im a total neet pepe frog retard pls halp fen' bullshit

I didn't expect to get real advice. This has helped. Thanks guys.

You are also right.

Don't swipe on bitches who list their IG. Save your swipes. They just wanna be ecelbs who want thousands of followers.

Put some effort into your first message.

- No "hey" or "what's up?" or lame shit like that
- No canned jokes or name puns
- No copypasting pick up lines from the internet

Asking a question is a good start, but you gotta be original!

STFU, Tinder is great way to get laid. Much more time efficient than going to a bar.

Yep, tinderwhales are easy pickings. Most have Chlamydia though.

How the fuck would you know? We both know you never leave the fucking house

Guys just ask if they swiped right for bio or picture and then communicate mutual interest before stating the next time you are available to hang out for an indefinite period, good luck tinderfag.

I normally know who has swiped right on me because it shows "users who have liked you" even though it's blurred out it's pretty obvious. But you're right, from now on they get an instant unmatch for fucking with my feelings and self-esteem

Thanks, you've put more effort into your response than most of my openers. I like this enthusiastic 3 list format, I think I might take it for my openers

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 19.21.28.png (780x783, 1.01M)

Don't do this.

After matching, keep conversation light and funny. Flirty or sexual early will scare them off, but they just wanna hear they're attractive. After at least two days suggest moving to text. Chat by text a few days, swap a few photos, meet up for dinner.

After dinner find a spot to talk, when she's rambling about something, ask if she's got a pic of it on her phone. When she finds it, use this opportunity to scoot close and put arm around her as she swipes. If she doesn't immediately recoil, you're good, let her get comfortable with this physical touch. Pillow talk her. When she starts hugging you back do a lean in and kiss.

You're obviously ugly. Bitches only hit-up dudes they want to fuck.

They're telling you that you are an unfuckable mess, in more ways than one.

this is actually so fucking accurate. i took 3 recent dates to a cosy cocktail bar with sofas that turns dancey later on at night.

get there early, told them to grab a bite before because it doesnt do food (so meet around 8), it's mostly empty and we can chill/chat/drink

people come in, we can people watch/drink a bit more - and because the sofas are huge and cosy this has literally happened 3 times in a row (naturally, thats why its so funny im reading this)

mentions some IG account, oh can you show me, mentions pet from home, show me, didn't even realise it was happening and that was always a nice kiss opportunity

You have a tone of authority which makes me think that is the way to approach this. Perhaps patience is the real game.

Haha. I agree with your second sentence. I'm not ugly but average height and slightly more feminine than masculine looking, plus not very confident in the way I need to be and don't put myself forward enough to be considered. I guess it puts me below the rest of the competition

pic: me with my ex

I like this advice, sounds like a good way of staging physical interaction. But are you naturally physically attractive and/or confident in yourself?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 19.36.10.png (681x781, 780K)

I'm probably like a 6, i'm 5'8 and not muscly but am a little broad, mostly just slim

but i am v confident and just a good conversationalist - a lot of girls (especially shy ones) have said that they felt very comfortable with me very quickly, or wouldn't normally be as comfortable as they were with me on a first date etc

Fair play, I guess the confidence goes a long way.

Wasn't expecting any sincere or helpful responses to be honest, thank you to all who came to help in my time of neediness

pic: me failing to be human

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 19.21.16 copy.png (1079x712, 288K)

Tinder brought me a lot of joy and a lot of pain all toghether.
I met my ex gf there. We stayed toghether for 2 years, roughly.
We desperately loved each others for one year. Then she left for schooling trip. Then she cheated on me. She told me about it. I was devastated. I lost myself completely into her.

She got back and said she was sorry. I believed in her. I tried to pull myself toghether and go thru over it because I was afraid of being alone and still in shocked.

I failed and took the wrong decision. We broke forever last november. There were too many things that kept hurting me (and her, for what it's worth to mention) and we could not go on toghether.
I blocked and deleted her forever from every social. Told my friends to cut it with her. The fact that we didn't live toghether (we was planning to, but didn't make it) helped us lose each other completely. Not hearing from her (not that I would care) from that november day.
Sometimes I miss her. I truly loved her. I already loved this way before in life, two times. This was the third, the first occurring in my 30s.

So, here's what Tinder gave to me in my experience.

>first experience of love after years and years of random girls and one night stands: +
>first experience of excruciating pain and cuckery from a relatively young relationship: -

It has nothing to do with the medium on its own, tho. I typed all this personal blog shit in order to make you understand that even Tinder can hide something precious. After the moment you meet, tho, you're on your own like in every other relationship, and sometimes you take the piss.

Expect a lot of piss when it comes to Tinder girls. I chose to go all-in with my ex because she was way hotter than the average tinder date. Choose wisely.

eyy man feel your pain. met my recent ex on university exchange and it was the "true love" experience. Don't think I'll ever find it like that again. Don't want to either. At this point I would like to take the years of random girls and one night stands, as I've just experienced the pain and cuckery of being cheated on twice by my true love.

I'm only really on tinder to bang some hoors and fix my self esteem. but since they aren't responding it's knackering my self esteem lol

for the record it's not like I'm not going out and trying it in the field. But when fishing, it makes sense to keep a line in the water as much as possible, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 19.56.08.png (1199x897, 1.24M)

Mmm thats hot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-29-16-25-02.png (720x1280, 946K)

You look like a massive faggot dude goddamn

Using tinder at all means youre failing to be human

“Ay yo bb how bout some pussy”
Works every time

Yeah he needs to lose the bleached hair really fucking badly and stop wearing girl pants

I guess the girl pants is an assumption?
As for the hair... it is what it is. My natural colour doesn't do much for me either, and I like going to raves so I'd rather be marginally less attractive to the average women (although some alt girls like it better) and look a bit poofy than alter my entire appearance in search of taint

this is more of what I expected. gay men often assume it.

and that's one of the "good" photos of me!

So youd rather look gay than straight and youre trying to get girls?
Are you retarded?

In fairness, you aren't disagreeing with me

No no, obviously I'd rather look straight. I just naturally look gay.
Where I am it's not abnormal for straight men to have bleached hair anyway.

I love how women love to pretend Tinder isn't an app to hook up, even getting offended if you even suggest the idea, then when you eventually meet they end up sucking your dick and fucking within an hour.

Not abnormal doesnt make it a good idea.
If you want cool hair, get cool hair. Dont just bleach the top off some normie haircut. I mean for fucks sake man you look like you learned to present yourself from fuckin tumblr.
If i met you irl, i would immediately assume you are some bisexual discord chatting weeb with no life experience.
Do girls in your area typically go for guys like that?

Hahaha. What is cool hair?
I said, "not abnormal". I didn't do it to be different, I just liked the idea of it, unrelated to getting girls. I was getting just as little poon before I did it, and since getting it done, the girls I have been with liked it, so I don't have a problem with it. Like I said, I did have 30+ matches, so my appearance wasn't the issue

If you met me irl you'd probably think I'm quite normal, but as you are meeting me on Cred Forums you can see that I'm not

No, id think exactly what i told you id think based off your appearance alone. If i talked to you id probably just end up thinking youre a boring fag, which everything itt points to.
>30 matches
>zero sexes
Your appearance is the whole entire issue. Tinder is face value, end of story.

Boring, normal, same difference. Aside from fixing my hair and not wearing girl pants (in fairness you caught me out on that one) you have any top tips on how to sort my appearance broski?

Youd probably be fine if youd drop the whole "feminine" thing. If you have to fuck your hair up, you could at least make it a color instead of just bleached.
Also if you have to wear tight clothes just get ones that arent so painfully plain. Show some personality. You mentioned you like going to raves, raves are gay, but more raves/music shows are good ways to get out and about and let yourself 'dress up' to express yourself without seeming weird. Im not talking like drag queen here, think more punk rock. You can buy merch to spice your shit up and support local music.
Id say you need to break down whatever walls you have with expressing yourself. Get out and about way more, get into nightlife. Pick up some skills, play an instrument, become better at whatever hobbies you already have. Get those irl exp points man, people can tell.
And pls stop using tinder, pls. Dont play into that crap. Shit is so much better when you stop pretending online=irl.
Id really chase the music thing since thats the one interest youve expressed.

Thanks buddy.
Colouring my hair is intended, I wanted to go white but now I'm considering rose gold. I don't want anything too mental bc then it doesn't make an impression when going for job interviews etc.
I don't wear tight clothes normally, usually oversized/baggy is the norm at raves here. Merch is a nice idea. Last time I hooked up was at a rave, boxing night.
Have played music since a child, photography since a teenager. I have a job but am moving to a bigger city soon. Only on Tinder bc recently out of relationship, living in a slightly small town and not many nights out in January.

Long as you follow your interests through your 20s youll be good to go. You dont seem like the average tinder idiot around here, so spice your shit up a bit and dont get discouraged when tinder sluts dont respond, its like a 1 in 1000 thing on dating apps. GL

>Ayo u wan sum fuk
It works for Tyrone. It'll work dor you

Thanks for the advice, self esteem returning to normal levels now ahaa

I mean, some people really do try that.

best advice i can give you is have a damn good profile that has a lot of things that she could comment on. i've tweaked my tinder for a few years every time i used it for a short period of time and now girls usually write me, since my pics are interesting and my bio is engaging. i honestly suck at chatting bu usually they want to meet for coffee/wine straight up so it's not a problem anymore.

>pic related

Attached: 83681348_205791770578734_2633710603453071360_n.jpg (750x1334, 76K)

duuude that's mental. do you mind sharing details from your profile? I'm guessing you are naturally good looking and in a big city. Otherwise it must be some magic words in your bio ahahaa

Try Grindr instead

It’s not just what you say but how your profile looks to them as well. For example, you could say the most basic, effortless shit and sluts would reply as long as they thought you were hot or rich.

I'm sure it would be easier

I'm not hot or rich, so it'd be misleading and then disappointing when we met

Some research showed that just typing "Hey" gets more responses than some clever joke or pick up line. I guess just keep talking to every girl you really liked, one of them will like you back enough.

Literally the first thing you ask:
>Your place or mine?
Don't waste time on whores pretending not to be whores. You're on Tinder for fucks sake.

Wold you share your good profile with us, kind chad?

sounds like something a 16 year old who is too afraid to actually meet up would say

mind that i got these matches over the course of 3 years. I may be above average looking (the cute guy type) and i have curls, however I'm neither tall nor jacked and yes i live in a big city. I think i just found my nieche of "cute artsy funny guy" and it works for me, at least in the city I live in. I once used tinder in another country though and didn't get get nearly as many matches, so it also depends on the culture of the place i guess.
Also a big factor is the quality of my pictures (pic related) and that they are not usual/boring. I swiped on accounts of female friends of mine a few times and holy shit most guys profiles are bland and boring as fuck. So if you're profile is just a little bit exiting/entertaining with a some of your character added you proably have a huge edge on the other guys

Attached: 82619874_166328161291167_1221334612735688704_n.jpg (750x1025, 75K)

here ya go mate. also I'm not really a chad (unfortunatly)

Thank you very much. Do you leave your description blank and just let the pictures speak for themselves? Very inspiring.

Thank you sir. As you have been kind enough to share here is mine. I also agree with your analysis- when I have travelled my matches have fluctuated

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 22.15.58.png (371x505, 303K)

That doesn't make it any less true or any less quality advice. I work literally 10+ hours a day, I have zero time for Thots who don't know what they want.

Ach. Der feine Herr aus Kreuzkölln.

No I have a long ass descriptio but i won't post it here since i don't want it to get copied and go around (sry but i have to be a tad bit selfish). You could probably leave it blank with good pics but i went for describing what i like and am passionat about in a more exiting manner than "hey I'm guy. me like sports and food blablabla".

I honestly thin that the puppy pic is really good, the hiking pic is ok and the rest should be replaced. wor out your angles user. I usually look shit on pictures but i worked out how to make my face look better on pics (looking at certain angles, pointing your chn out a bit etc). girls are pros at this, thats why they look so good on pictures.

ich wünschte. leider ist mein bezirk nicht halb so hipp und voller rentner, aber guter versuch user

also i forgot to add that i have a "funny ironic" (i now i sound really full of myself) quiz at the end of my bio. girls usually write me with something related to it.

This