You wake up and get out of bed, you look down at yourself and see this. What do?

You wake up and get out of bed, you look down at yourself and see this. What do?

Attached: 6D993E36-8949-4AA3-9E61-E996276E05CC.jpg (980x735, 328K)

Sell feet pics on the internet and never work again

Masturbate

Would you suck dikk

Attached: 6F1F1F90-8CA5-4811-830B-159C7307599B.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

“Ladies and gentlemen”
*puts on sunglasses*
“It’s time to fart.”
Then I would put some Doowop music on repeat and just start farting over and over again. As hard and as loud and as often as I could.

Cry. Out of happiness. Show my gf. Tell her "now we really need to bring another guy into the bedroom".
Oh and also take off those dumb hippie bracelets right away.

Invest in a good webcam and a few Fortnite cosplays and make infinite money. Oh also practice my memefetish expressions for the weeb neckbeards.

No fag i aint gay

Cry with happiness. Immediately start calling guy friends over until pregnant

This is all I've ever wanted in my life, I'd be so fucking happy

Of course

Same, honestly

But if you’re in a woman’s body and don’t suck dick the technically you would be gay (lesbian)

Checkmate nignog

Attached: 149AA08C-5FAF-4AF6-98B2-827C44F4032F.jpg (640x832, 663K)

Tranny spotted! Le 42% meme intensifies

You will never have a body like that

Attached: 4F686A7C-10C8-4353-8E9D-6B23788B028A.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

No you stupid fucking retarded niggerfaggot egomaniac BITCH
I am a guy for years and years, girl for an hour. Go watch some interracial cuck bullshit on gif and hand fuck yourself to death you fucking PIECE OF SHIT

Yeah, obviously.

Tbh I don't get why people transition to an imperfect version. I like girls and guys so I can make use of having a penis and I have a decent one at that. Does it suck? Sure. Is having a half-ass wannabe female form better? Hell no.

I think the 42%ers think it'll make them happy then give up when they realise they did all that and it didn't help.

Wonder why my tits have shrunk.

Flick the bean

Attached: C15966EC-2F18-4667-A25F-3CCA8DDB78FE.jpg (472x472, 11K)

You have moobs?

With my knowledge of how the male brain works, i manipulate them to the point where i am living a life of luxury.

I lament the fact that ill have to deal with the female hormonal cycle but will enjoy that i can experience endless orgasms and never having to actually try at anything. Even if I have an ugly face since that isn't depicted in the OP. I could camwhore for 8 hours a week to make what a man makes in 40 hour of working.

Yep. Won't deliver though.

Thank you for showing transgenderism is a fetish

Show moobs fagboi

r/itsafetish showcases these tranny freaks subhumans

You have the wrong image in mind. I'm just big and fat.

Well yes, but actually no.

Autogynephilia is the fetish part. A lot of trans also have that because, well, they wanna fuck as the opposite gender just like everything else. A lot of agpers aren't trans at all though.

I bet you anything agp accounts for a lot of the 42% as well. I bet lots of people transition for their fetish and fuck themselves. Especially in some countries like America where if you have enough money you can just do it without any ethical analysis by a doctor.

Like I said... I just don't get why people transition. It won't fix anything. For many people it makes things worse.

Yeah moobs. MAN-BOOBS

You can’t be an average weight male and have moobs. You have to be fat

Cancel all plans.
Take leave from work.
Spend entire month covered in lube shoving shit in my new vagina.
Finally have reason to make twitter account.
Waste large amounts of time trolling trannys that they can never be waman like me.

Attached: 1311947803699.jpg (400x400, 21K)

It safe tish

Not a good shot but here you go.

Attached: Manly tit.jpg (1152x864, 129K)

Buy a Sybian.

I like being a guy, and always have. I guess what's now called straight cis male.
That said, if it means shedding over 40 years I think I could learn to live as a woman. Can always be a lesbian.

Why are you 10ft tall

/thread

Attached: bueno.jpg (474x317, 39K)

Top fuckin kek. You poor bastard

Attached: 1467182612919.jpg (531x705, 18K)

Camera perspective. And being tall

Oh, it's ok now. It was worst in puberty when they lactated.

It’s better to be fat and tall then just fat

Attached: 520295BF-A676-4F52-920C-6B2DCBAB792F.jpg (590x1024, 57K)

Start cleaning and cooking.

Give the homies some booty duh

dress like a slut and get myself raped

Actually, I'm in the process to lose weight. Already lost 30kg and have 25kg to go. Moobs will probably stay the same size they are.

Cry. Out of happiness. This is all I've ever wanted in my life, I'd be so fucking happy

This, plus free drinks for life.
Take care of my appearance, suck some old man's dick, and live the life of luxury while complaining on Twitter that "women have it so hard".

I would fuck EVERYONE.
I mean I would let every guy I know stick his dick in me.
Everyone!

This is the correct answer. This is the dream.

Check the house for Fiancee, clothing and ID, etc.

Check the face in a mirror. Check flexibility, strength, endurance, hand-eye coordination, etc.

If I'm just basically me as a chick, who somehow avoided getting fat in my teens and never really losing the weight, well, bonus for better health, balanced by whatever issues being a lesbo will bring. Fair trade in my book.

Wow, you need to get laid

Put on some decent cloths, read a couple articles on sucking and fucking. And go to a store to see what kind of fish I can catch.

>become a gamer gurl
>get patreons
>profit
>sometimes talk to them and be nice, it may make their day

Holy shit, are you

Can you cope harder faggot?

wonder who shaved my pussy for me while I was sleeping

I dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. Wtf is someone lactating during puberty. Nevemind, i dont even wanna kno what the fuck science has done to these ppl.

Attached: 1521736736223.png (960x960, 288K)

Guess, I'd try to figure out where my regular body is. I would probably call my phone from hers. Then try to see if we can switch lives back. She'd probably try to fuck me.

Can you have more SHIT FOR BRAINS or are you full up you retarded newfag fuck

Wow, you need to kill yourself

walk around naked and get raped by niggers!

Immediately start eating as much pussy as possible

This guy doesn't even know if he's gay or straight

I would realize I'm still dreaming but would enjoy that my boobs didn't look down at the floor as they currently do...

This means that my only dream in life came true and I got my body. I would be incredibly happy.

Very true. There's also truth to the fact that women are biologically predispositioned to keep fat on their bodies. Most have to diet at some point in their lives. You neckbeards would fail at that in a female body too.

What would you do next?

Flex my glorious, over developed, luscious pecks. Then coax my pee pee to come out of hiding.

Id switch my life difficulty from nightmare mode to easy mode

and just sell feet pics gain tons of money and never work
>or
try to become a sugar baby and get a sugar daddy to put me through college and etc. (websites for this) and never work again
>or
become le quirky bedroom indie crap artist and make tons of money playing ukulele in my bathtub and never have to work again
but of course that is only if I am mildly attractive or average
>If i am ugly....
start a feminist broadcast get donations from beta males and whales live off of that and never work again
>or
marry some fat old fuck with a really good job have tons of kids be a stay at home mom and never have to work again.

I am not saying woman have it easier but holy shit do you have option to just live life scott free and be able to follow your passions and hobbies

Attached: bed4024f-68f1-4044-8feb-21c613193ae5.png (960x951, 1006K)

it's better to be tall and fit

based and trips

and that's why I'm losing weight right now.

I'd just be happy to have them rounded shapely titties I've always wanted. And a bump-free pussy shave like that would be nice every once in a while.

Attached: 3fgx0t.jpg (899x500, 81K)

full stop
wheres my cock?
nothing happens until i find it

Actually I'd let her fuck me to get better at it

and if you find it? you put it back?

obvioulsy yes

I would live my life, probably gave birth to several children.In general, I did the same thing, but already feeling that this is really my body, and not someone else's now.

show me

Kill yourself please

>I am not saying woman have it easier
Why aren't you? On average, they do.

Kg? I think you mean lbs...

its a pretty important part of my life, i shall not continue without it

Attached: 10001.jpg (500x354, 49K)

Why so? Dreams once come true, not everyone is so bad friend.

Wonder how I lost 200 pounds overnight while keeping my moobs and immense fupa.

open my legs and make money lol

>In general, I did the same thing, but already feeling that this is really my body, and not someone else's now.

You mean you're a trans or what? You're a male that had kids already?

Find the first cock shaped object i can fuck myself with

Open a chaturbate account and become a camgirl on the evenings after work and make lots of $

Become e-thot. Never work again in my life while some rich doofus pays for all my stuff

why am i standing in the bed of i got out of it?

Attached: 1579475925458.jpg (480x433, 35K)

this was my first thought as well

You have a mental problem

Probably just instantly start touching my new cunt, try shoving various phallous objects inside, fuck myself silly, I mean, come on. Multiple orgasms!

Then once I'd gotten sore, I'd start looking into clothing and selling pictures of myself on the internet in lewd pictures, become rich, do what ever the hell I want.

You should make life changes before you die young of a heart attack

More of this Asian chick ?

when you fap, do you always get a facial?

no

Your homies? Like suddenly just take dick from ya boys? Nah dawg.

Realistically: Freak out because I'm in a different body and probably go crazy.

But if I accepted the situation: Get some dick lol

Amen!! Me too!! I’d cry so hard from what I’ve prayed for finally happening. I’d love to be pregnant too but might not call the guys I know, I want a real man and great dad for my child.

Attached: C803A748-AD55-4156-9B20-2B823AD76DD6.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Nice cock. You wanna frott dicks together?

Attached: 95E66009-91C2-4859-B989-939D6E682602.jpg (2448x3264, 842K)

Masturbate on film then eat my own cum

So you would be a chick with a dick?

>fuck, all my gains are gone

Attached: y9xm2.jpg (543x405, 141K)

That's the best of both worlds!