enter son's room

> enter son's room
> his arm looks like this
What ddoes Cred Forums do?

Attached: 20200122_142730.jpg (1005x1245, 567K)

lick it

if he wants to self harm i will harm him!

beat the shit out of him

Rape him again

God I love this Cred Forumsoard

Attached: noelle.jpg (1092x837, 441K)

Show him the right way to slit his wrists, and then tell him he's a faggot if he wusses out

Attached: morgue.jpg (515x285, 36K)

"I didn't know excessive masturbation could cause such scars"

think its an infection and cut the arm off

Ask, was he attacked by a werewolf

“Listen son, if you’re going to do something, at least do it right. Those cuts are absolutely PATHETIC, I could do a better job with a butter knife. You need to get in deep enough to penetrate the skin, REALLY get in there; and for God’s sake, it’s DOWN THE ROAD not ACROSS THE STREET”

Buy him a dog and sell the cat

A cat could read this post, a mutt couldn't!

ddos him

Clearly he's preparing for his prostate exam.

My gf has started cutting after we argue, when she showed me i said i was surprised she had any flesh left as we seem to argue over petty shit day in day out. Also asked her to cut her inner thigh instead of her arm. Way hotter.

I think I have a version of this "self-harm" bullshit. Every time I get mad, stressed, argue, etc, I just want to go to MMA sparring. After I get hit and hit a few other people, I feel better. I have so many bruises all around me that I look like a fucking dalmatian.

beat him with a belt for being an attention seeking cunt
explain to him if he's going to kill himself at least fucking do it right

Attached: 1579425122268.png (1285x807, 850K)

make a bigger cut and fuck him in it.. YOU LIKE TOO CUT YOURSELF TAKE THIS THEN YOU LITTLE SHIT

High five him

I'll laugh at him for cutting so poorly

take his girls clothes away for the rest of the week

>see's cuts
"son you're cutting the wrong way, and that's not nearly deep enough you little fag. Don't be a pussy."
>slams door disowning son

Attached: 1571685219304.jpg (250x250, 4K)

My ex cut herself regularly and so do I. It was at a point where we stopped noticing the scars and cuts on eachother.

Maybe if you're a dad you should try harder to be a real parent and get the fuck off Cred Forums,OP

Attached: 0351_-_L6BRJuk.jpg (286x256, 25K)

Exert maximum control, people cut themselves when they have a "Freedom overage" and don't have direction. Strict rules and harsh punishments will fix the problem.