You guys will argue about anything

You guys will argue about anything

Attached: refrigerator-repair.jpg (600x324, 18K)

all of those are valid choices

True chads have a french door fridge without a built in freezer with a separate chest freezer

These are all fucking bullshit. No massive water dispenser

>his fridge doesnt have built in sparkling water
>never gonna make it

Appliance Tech here

Top mount and side by side fail less often and are easier to repair. The freezer at the bottom and the french door fail all the time from the main boar and the compressor, replacement parts are more expensive, their lifetime is about 5-6 years.

>Cred Forums being useful
Im actually looking to buy a fridge around 20'
what type and brand would you recommend?

Who the fuck buys a “bottom mount”?
Top mount is cheaper and more energy efficient usually.
Side by side is only worth it if you need a lot of freezer space, but I hate them cause you barely have any fridge space.
French door is my favorite, but pricy and doesn’t last as long usually.

I actually like the French Door, works p well and seems the most efficient.

>using fridges
fuck you faggots

You got internet in rural Somalia there Ahmed?

Tf do you do? Put frogs in your food like in the medieval ages?

>not using salt
plebs

>You guys will argue about anything
no we dont!

They're all fridges holy fuck guys

>Top mount
>side by side
anything else and you are a godless heathen

Bottom mount, are you fucking stupid or something? Who the fuck wants to reach up to access their freezer? It makes the most logical sense to have it on the bottom since you only need to go in it like, once a fortnight when you can't be fucked to make anything else. And who the hell dedicates half of their unit to the freezer anyway? Fucking imbiciles...

yes we will

anyone?

True patricians have subterranean ice caves.

No we won't.

no we won't

french door for the win

more space, easier to use

you don't go the the freezer all the time anyways, it's oaky to be down there

What is the point of the french door? Top space I assume is fridge, bottom drawer is for flat shit like veggies or meat, then freezer? That just seems stupid and a hassle if you're looking for stuff.

/thread

/thread

Attached: piOvpRs.gif (431x306, 987K)

>bottom mount not lasting long
Wut my parents have had theirs for at least 20 years. Or is it just the muricans again with their shitty machines. I have top mount in my current apartment and it sucks, no freezer space and need to reach down for the fridge.

literally FUCK having the freezer on the bottom. No shelves and no organization. Side by side is the only way

Smaller fridge, dumbass. You can't put milk in the freezer.

How small do you think it is that you can't even fit milk? The fridge part of my side by side is at least two and a half feet wide, that's plenty

Always had top mount til present fridge which is bottom mount.My old crippled ass has trouble getting to the back of the freezer. The Lindbergh baby could be hidden back there for all I know. Top mount with crisper drawers on bottom allows me to see everything. No real experience with the other two.

Counter depth

Attached: file.png (2000x875, 1.53M)

French door or you're gay.

based

what a poor fag opinion, Side by side fridges are awkward as fuck to use.

>chest freezer

I know you wanted to seem a certain way, but only boomers have chest freezers, so you and the people agreeing on what's best and cool, to us just looks like 3 dads thinking anything they can do is cool.

Chest freezers may as well come with a game of bingo