What did you dream about last night, user?

What did you dream about last night, user?

Attached: 1579596865171.jpg (480x473, 56K)

I was being seduced by my stepsister, I'm also 40 so I haven't seen a wet dream in 20 years

an old not really friend any more and i were playing a card game where he won then called me weak so i punched him in the mouth

Running away from all of my debt and alcoholism by train.

Was a heavy drinker for 23 years and stopped by using kratom

Kek

A thing that did things. I woke up covered in sweat. Then when I did wake up. I was covered in blood.

> Wife had a massive period.

Bloated pig.

Attached: baaaaaaaaa.webm (640x368, 1.36M)

i work for USPS. had a dream i parked my postal truck and then couldn't find it

I don't dream.

I dreamed it was a pokemon

1) That a larger woman that works at the local steakhouse was jumping off of something, I caught her, then kissed her.

2) Soon after, Margot Robbie was undressing. I told her "We can." She smiles then asks if I can cum inside her "this time."

3) I'm so glad I don't talk in my sleep.

about being happy and loved

Attached: 1570195365595.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

had 50$ so i went and bought a vibrator for my cock

I dreamed I was driving my mom's car from the back seats

Damn... FSM hasn't aged well.

I spent several hours attempting to return a borrowed weed whacker to a coworker, but every time he told me where to meet him, I'd show up and he'd be somewhere else. Asshole.

dreamed my ex and I were having the biggest fight we've ever had

>had a dream my girl came through my work with another guy
i'm not a jealous man but fuck, ruined a perfectly happy dream

Attached: bb5.png (500x519, 330K)

Almost having sex with my cousin and her telling everyone she was with me now. It was weird having to explain that we were together to the family, that it wasn't so bad because the babies probably wouldn't come out retarded because they would only be first gen incest babies and we were only cousins, not brother and sister.

Attached: 1477922166330.jpg (400x533, 51K)

I was going to my favorite camping spot out I the middle of the desert but it got turned into the suburbs.

Her