How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

>saddest place in the world
>cant even go outside
>its either hurricane winds and 10 degrees or fucking dogs barking their fucking head off in every direction
>always cold
>get like 2 months of summer
>NON STOP fucking winds blowing
>every time i look outside i see fucking hurricane gusts of winds blowing non stop
>coldest fucking place in the world
>just see mountains of snow everywhere
>look up the weather in the rest of the world NO PLACE is this cold and shitty
>fucking Europe, chicago, Idaho, ohio, Pennsylvania FUCKING EVERYTHING IS WARMER
>even fucking shit like Russia and Eastern Europe is fucking warmer
>parents are poor as fucK
>house is broken down and gross
>leaks when it rains, broken down, cold as fuck, shit
>parents dont care about anything
>parents just drink in bed all day
>even if something falls over my parents just walk right by it and ignore it
>get 3 months of summer FUCKING THREE
>all my neighbors are fucking retarded cunts
>every single neighbor gets the loudest fucking dogs they can and they just sit in my fucking yard barking
>every single neighbor neglects their dog for 24 hours straight
>CANT EVEN GO IN MY OWN YARD
>mom has a retarded cat that shits and pukes in every corner of the house DAILY
>house is a 300 year old death trap
>everything is run down gross and shit looking
>parents are still living paycheck to paycheck
>not a single fucking person around
>only 2 people in my town are scizophrenic and they just fucking scream at everything all day

Attached: 103D7AEE-3129-4E48-A58E-1EE8493E8B08.png (608x540, 258K)

>build time machine
>don't nick that kid's bike
>profit $$$$$

to the top

>scizophrenic

what the fuck where do you live that sounds terrible

>be nigger
>get btfo
Lel

jesus fuck are you still around?

well, yeah. he can't go anywhere. he's on probation... for being black

lol

It’s god dude. Gods making my life my own personal hell.

Well have you tried not being black?

>10 degree

Go outside for 44 hours with no clothes on.

OP is making my life a personal hell. OP won't stop. No matter what I do on Cred Forums he's there. OP has it out for me.

Dolphins are the niggers of the sea. They roam in huge pack when they move into territory they do not belong in. They pick on the weak, they pick on each other, but what they do best is rape, straight up RAPE everything. They will rape whales (PAWG of the sea), they will rape jelly fish, hell, they will even rape SHARKS, if their gang is large enough. Violent fuckers too, with or without the rape, yet they get away with it too.

They don't even speak fish, they never bothered to learn from the schools how to properly convey their feelings, so they just rape and blast their shitty sound wave (Sea equivalent to rap / trap music) shit from one end to the other so they can be all sneaky like, speaking in seabonics and shit so that the great white sharks don't understand them.

Fuckers should be glad that other fish do not have access to guns, or else they would light their asses up too.

Fun fact, did you know that dolphins make up only 15% of the Cetacean group, yet are responsible for 50% of the overall group death rate, and the overwhelming majority of the rape?

>get 3 months of summer FUCKING THREE
How long do you think summer is supposed to be?

>How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?
Get on a bus.

This af. I’m guessing they don’t have schools where he lives

Army then never move back

Jesus Christ you guys, he posts this once a week for half a goddamn year and STILL people reply to him. What has happened to Cred Forums, fuck

Says monsieur virgin.

You happened.

if you're black you should actually shoot yourself and do society a favour

wow. woOoOoOw. WOW. SO you guys are SO INTO yourselves, like, you are SO committed to CENSORING innocent people that you’re just gonna go and try to get my patreon DELETED now. oh, you have an OPINION of me, so you’re just gonna try and RUIN my entire career. REALLYmmmmIS THAT what you’re GOING to DO? OH i’m SORRY, the FBI never SHOWED UPHHHOH IM Sorry the cOPS ARE ALL ABOUT ONION BOY because TURNS OUT didn’t break a single hhhLAW !!! SO WHAT DO WE DO??? OwhHhahwhwhH WELL our opinions have been invalidated SO many times of him tHAT we’re gufnfnfha disable HISP ATREON. Woaowowe.. wow you would really do that??? YOU WOOULDREALLYDO THAT???? GHHHHHHNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!! Slurp... You TRIIIIED TO DO THE FBI BUT IT DIDNT HHHWORK!!!! YOU TRIED TO DO THE PO-LICE,,, DIDNT WOoRK?!! So, instead... you resorts to the PAYCHECK!!!.?.!. AND yOU GOT IT!!! HHHYOU GOT IT!!!! ALL MY PATRONS HAve been gggrrrDELETED... hnnhhh.. are you HAPPY HNNNNOW????! aaaaaaAAaaaaaIH!! IFHDHJDHDHDHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HNNNNFHHFGFH!!!! Is tHis wHat yOu wAnt HuUuUh???? Is this whAt Uou waNana TOTAL MELTdOoOown.!.!.!??? YA LIKE... kombucha??? I lUuuUuurve KombUcha!!! wuUuUu!!! WUUuuhHhh!!! WoOoOoowh!!! OOOH!! DriNks like PEE And smells even WORSE.... OooooH!!! OOOOOH!!!! ooOoOh!! WUUUOHHH!! wuuuuhhhh my patreonsdeleted.... wuUuUuUg my paTreon!!! UUuUu.. UUUUUU....!!! WhaT AM I GONNA DO... WHWHWHATAMIGONNADONOWWWW.,, WHAMGONNBLUUU... MruuUuUh,,, MRUUUUUUUH,,, MrruuUUuwHATAMIGUNNADO.....WHATAMIGO NA DO.. I’m cOVERED in KOMBUCHA and i have NO MORE PATREON uWaaWwWaaAAAAhhahayyhuhuHUHHLUUUGHUhghHkugh... YOU DID THIS TOHMEEEE.. ALL oF YOUUUU..

>he posts this once a week
>once a week
lmao

bump

Bleach. That probation should dry right up

Can you retards stop bumping this every fucking time it gets posted?

Attached: wtfiswrongwithyou.gif (300x200, 31K)