I don't know if you guys remember my post from saturday, but I fucked up even worse

I don't know if you guys remember my post from saturday, but I fucked up even worse.

>be me
>18 y/o Turk living in Germany
>26 y/o hijabi working at bakery close to work
>always talk a bit with her when I work on saturday
>wrote her number on my sandwich
>ask Cred Forums for advice
>text her
>calls me to pick her up at 8pm
>pick her up and drink something
>after that she tells me to drive to a quiet place and gives me bj
>feels amazing also felt her titties
>pick her up everynighy
>gives me bj and we kiss
>invited me over for evening this evening
>went there
>really romantic stuff
>food tasted great
>go upstairs after dinner
>get to fuck her the first time
>she is not a virgin even though hijabi
>cum in her
>lie with her and kiss some more
>she tells me she wants to marry me
>get scared and accept

I know you guys warned me about this. I'm fucking retarded. We're going to get a ring on friday and meet her family on saturday. I don't even have enough money for a ring.

What the fuck do I do Cred Forums? Please someone help.

Attached: IMG_6631.jpg (640x925, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-marry-rapist-bill-child-marriage-a9296681.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_source=reddit.com#Echobox=1579712598
youtube.com/watch?v=qMSG4fLMepw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek.

Just dip and say you wouldn't marry someone that puts out that easily, 10/10.

It would not only destroy her ego and get her off her pedestal, but she'll be the whore that has to realize she's a whore that will have to settle, while you just dip.

I'm scared of the consequences and I'm also really bad with girls and don't think a woman will ever love me or want my dick ever again.

You Idiot.

Say youre gay and get pelted with stones. Easy out.

You should stop being a dumb fucking sandnigger

Wtf am I gonna do?

Or jusy say the truth. You didnt mean it. It was pillow talk. Hold your head high. Do not cry like a bitch.

Serious answers please

Hat die Beziehung eine Chance? Wenn ja kannst du es ja versuchen. Die Tatsache dass du sie nur flüchtig kennst spricht aber stark dagegen dass du das einschätzen kannst. Auf jeden Fall bist du ein ziemlich depp. Und ich denke wenn du auf dein inneres hörst willst du eigentlich gar nichts ernstes mit ihr.

You could also tell the truth to us and admit it’s all made up and stop fucking larping.

Say youre gay. Done.

I feel like I'm not yet ready for marriage, but she is really nice aside from that. My parents will in no way accept it though.

say you want to wait for a bit, fuck her in that time as many times as you can
- profit

junge junge entweder kek oder das ist nur'n joke

falls joke, dann 6/10 weil du mich dazu gebracht hast zu antworten

Better make your move now or she can say you raped her.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-marry-rapist-bill-child-marriage-a9296681.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_source=reddit.com#Echobox=1579712598

Attached: 0555EA80-945B-4BDF-87B9-7A58CA1DA0D6.jpg (540x540, 34K)

Why won't they accept it? Because you are too young or because she is too old or because you barely know her? Tell her that you thought about everything and you need time. Aus welchem Land stammt das Mädel denn? Ich muss mich nochmal wiederholen: du scheinst nicht der hellste zu sein.

Absolute clown.

Look at it objectively, this is a washed up old hag that has been with more guys than you have friends.

You on the other hand have your entire life ahead of you.

She quite literally will be an unwanted woman with degrading looks in a few years and will have to settle because she used to be a whore.

You still got 12 years until 30, she got 4.

Also, you are so retarded you don't realize if a guy isn't married until late, it's because he's not handed shit.

If a girl isn't married until late and then tries to lock down the youngest and most gullible guy, she's desperate since girls have it the easiest when it comes to picking up guys.

Turkey is absolutely fucking lost

A couple of things I would ask.

1) Just how submissive is she due to her upbringing and religion? This could be a win.

2) Is she hott? Post pics.

3) Was she on birth control? If not, you might be a padre a little early.

Because I'm too young mostly, but also because of her age and that I barely know her. My father always told me that if I wanted to marry a girl with a hijab he would never accept it and my mother also really isn't fond of them.

She's Turkish like me.

Yeah, but I never even kissed a girl before I hooked up with a girl. I genuinely don't think I can get someone else.

nigga just tell her you're not interested in that
if you're really worried her friends are gonna beat the shit out of you change your address and get a different job

Bullshit user. There is always someone out there to take your man-seed. Not joking. There's a 26 year old on an 18 year olds cock. There's for sure someone else.

Before I hooked up with her*

1. A little bit I guess though she has taken the lead in everything so far.

2. Yes

3. Don't think so. Shit.

You seem like a child. Call her now and tell her you are not ready for marriage and that your parents are islam hating kümmels.

I don't know man. I'm really fucking bad with girls. Most girls in my class actively ignore me.

Ghost her.

Yeah, you're far too immature for this to advance to marriage. I'm 33 and in this case, I would take the lead role as is normal culturally and religiously. Not saying I'm some Alpha dickhead, but I've seen those nationalities get the taste of "equality" and the women go ape shit. I would take advantage of her cultural norms.

Also, post pics faggot.

baby trapped

That doesn't mean anything. Women are fucking dumb in school. Don't pay them any attention.

Honestly marry her and move to Turkey together, it will do everyone good

Alright, let's end this clown shit.

Either
#1. this is LARPing garbage
#2. you are actually such a fucking faggot that you should just go ahead and marry her
#3. suck my dick through a grapefruit you twink

I already texted her to say I'm not sure about this whole marriage thing and she said that we'll talk about it tomorrow and has been ghosting me since.

First, realize how fucking dumb you sound. You are 18. Your life has barely just started and you still haven't seen most of the burdens of life. Get out of this insecure high schooler mindset that you'll never get pussy and only once have you done this, take in consideration the pros and cons of marrying this woman.

I don't know how though.

Attached: IMG_6633.jpg (640x871, 41K)

I'm already in university. They're all at least 18, most in their early 20s, so grown-ups. Is it just that I'm childish?

Sounds like its time for some grave robbing OP lol

Lmao, everyone except this guy knows that what she said and is doing is making moves.

This guy is sitting there fiddling his thumbs on Cred Forums, she said ''talk about it tomorrow'' and ghosted, meaning she's actively looking at other options now, whether it's planning what to do with this guy, fucking other guys, looking at alternative plans, all so she has her ducks in a row before she tries to convince this guy one last time after.

She's almost smart, makes you think why she hasn't pulled this off with other guys yet before hitting 26.

Wait..maybe OP really is just that fucking retarded, alongside the fact that this hoe probably just rounded up her slut phase and is now fishing before she knows her time on the market is gone.

No you seem pretty stupid too.

nice larp

Fucking lol

Lmao imagine if a person was cucked into a marriage. That bitch is fine as fuck. Please google more images of her for me

I know you faggots will love to hear this, but she does see moving to her family's village in Yozgat as a serious option

Bruhh that's her???

OP is a faggot

Attached: 20200122_153931.jpg (704x1252, 288K)

I wasn't in the last thread, but either ya do or ya don't wanna marry her. Just let her know what's up and how ya feel.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

this is now a ylyl thread since op is a faggot

Attached: 1579321227612.jpg (716x960, 36K)

OP is definitely rich and girl realizes it's her only option of having a good life.

That is what people with a brain would do. Degenerates like OP rather go on Cred Forums and ask for advice.

You really think she is cheating?

Attached: 1579319531236.png (792x767, 589K)

Never said it was her you fucking creep

Well, I mean, some people weren't given the tools by their parents to know how to deal with a lot of things. If they weren't blessed with good intellect, they're in even more of a troublesome spot, ya know?

Attached: 0103.jpg (1424x1080, 219K)

Not that rich, but rich as far as Turkish-German average goes

Du solltest ihr sagen, dass du noch zu jung bist zum heiraten. Das du erst heiraten willst wenn du auch genug Geld dafür hast und wenn du deine partnerin richtig kennst! du bist 18... mach dir keinen kopf. als ob sich deine chancen bei frauen verschlechtern. Du hast eine ins bett bekommen obwohl du es nichtmal richtig probiert hast! sie hat dir die nummer gegeben... wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe hat sie auch immer die moves gemacht. wenn du jetzt mal aktiv wirst, dann findest du auch wieder eine frau. verhalte dich doch nicht so als wärst du jetzt (mit 18 und ohne geld) auf dem höhepunkt deines lebens.

wise guy

We just talked every saturday for a few weeks and she gave me her number last saturday.

I have like 200 euros a month to spend, but can ask my parents for more.

but why marry now? it´s to early in your life and to early in your relationship with her... don´t marry just because you had sex with her. get to know her first

She wants to be married before the start of summer though

You seem like a good kid, but completely fucking clueless. Just marry the bitch and go back to Turkey.

Dude dont be a fucking moron. Women hit the wall HARD in their 30s. Middle eastern women hit it especially hard. Do you seriously want to be young and married to an ugly, fat, badly aging wife? You are setting yourself up to be raped by divorce and alimony fees for nothing other than a woman who wont even look good a few years from now. Use your fucking brain idiot.

Like in what ways exactly do they hit the wall hard?

Be honest about not being able to afford a ring.

If she gets pissed and bails, bullet dodged.

If she understands and tells you the ring isn't important, she may be a keeper.

Honesty is always important, and if she really "loves" you, material shit won't matter.

So if she is fine with me not being able to afford it I should just marry her?

>oh no!!! I have a perfect traditional woman that will have 20 kids with me and do whatever I want what do I doooo???!?!?

youve made it to no need for ring, when woman asks to marry you, she'S playing in your game, you make the fucking rules, give an onion ring until you can afford real ring. seriously buy 100$ ring, get it on with life,
children is the only thing that matter from fucking everything else is a waste of your sperm....

now... you re beta as fuck you chose a 7 year older woman whose almost ran out of eggs, thats been fucking since always...

why would you do that to yourself?
she's old and used good.
youre 18, you should be getting a 14 yo arab virgin. not a fucking 28 yo, thats made her life and taking you for a sucker

I'm just not really sure if I'm ready for marriage.

>using beta unironically
get off Cred Forums and go out more

some people (totally not me I swear) would kill to be in your position

This is why people hate your race. Grow the fuck up.

Cum in her again, then block her

I can't get any other girl and she is really fucking hot and wants me. If she is fine with an onion ring I should just marry her.

Why?
I think that would make things only worse

i did the same thing u did, married the only girl that would... until i had to pay the price...

a woman who marries a younger man will not respect him, she'll treat u like a child.

her "hotness" is ever fading, when she was at her prime you didnt get her, but now she's interested in you.

yu can find better, but u settle and deserve what you got,
wish u luck

Please explain what happened and how big was the age differene?

Shit on her and run away

Lol this is so fucking sad

No, be serious please

Kys

You're a kid for this goddess. Also, you came IN her, chances are you're going to HAVE to marry her or flee town.

I probably will marry her. My life is so fucking boring anyway

get ready to give her kids within 2 years and never have your own free time again. If you don't want to live your own life she will definetly steal yours
youtube.com/watch?v=qMSG4fLMepw

Attached: D9CBC9F7-C75E-4B84-BBA2-D095C6C3CC73.jpg (405x720, 28K)

I hope this is real

I'm barely living a free live anyway. It's 24/7 school.

It is. OP sended a picture of the sandwich on saturday

well you better man up to be a good husband or else you will bring missery into miss hijabi's life and she will be bored with you and leave, or be stuck with a loser. then your kids will be fucked from growing up in a drag of a home or live with a single mom.

if you're getting married after one fuck you definetly will have to give her kids soon

i warned you op, now youre stuck in incest

Is she good at bein raped? If so, marry away.

We'll probably move back to her village in Turkey so it will be a very humble life. How can I be a good husband? And why do I have to put baby's in her soon?

Why am I stuck in incest? We're not blood related.

she can cook and gives great head... you might as well settle down OP, it really ain't gonna get much better than that, I promise you.

cousins regardless of blood ties is too close for comfort
also why not marry a virgin? what youre doing is pseudo cucking

How can one even be good at being raped? Also don't think she ever experienced her self.

if you believe you are ready to settle down and live a humble life, then do that. do your best to be a good husband and a good father.

If she wants to be married at 26 after one fuck you can expect kids will come soon. why else would she want to get married? obviously she wants to settle down and start a family. starting with getting the husband

oh wait nvm i thought you were the other shitskin that posted about his cousin. move along

Yes this is my one and only chance
Last time I asked a girl out she laughed in my face. Pics of her with cum on her face were being spread and she was still too good for me. I'll take anything I can get.

I don't mind becoming a father soon. She already helped out with her youngest brother and she'd look cute pregnant

Don't be afraid to post a link to them ;)

You fucked up big man

She is still underage so I'm not taking chances.

I'm just gonna go with the flow