What do i do if i have a curse from god? I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god. For no reason...

What do i do if i have a curse from god? I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god. For no reason. All ive ever done is be a good person and god comes after me.

I dont ask god for anything and all he does it attack me. I will constantly have the perfect bad timing, perfectly timed disasters, perfectly timed bad shit, the worst thing happening and the worst possible time every fucking day.

I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD

Attached: 59B9AE47-0799-4561-9D07-DCFD87E2CA20.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cat.jpg
chilly room.txt

based schizoposter

everything that happens is perfectly timed to be at the worst and best moment it possibly could have been at

hey bro, you might not even read this, or do not care, or whatever, but if you do, theres this book, meditations, from marcus aurelius, it helps to deal with people, life and shit. every word is true, its been for over 2000 years and still applies today, because it talks about human nature

dont worry - gods not real, so u r wrong

It’s fucking god dude. God perfectly fucking alters the world around me to be my own personal hell

FUCK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! God has followed me around since birth cursing me and ripping away everything in my life

lole
its not god man
its your mother
like a goddamn korn track
youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

>ripping away everything in my life
not your cell phone reception

u hate urself mate, ur ur own god

Proof god hates the rest of us more? You haven't killed yourself yet so we have to see your shitty posts

ftfy

Attached: oogabooga.jpg (719x768, 52K)

Remember the story of Job?
God and Satan have a bet to test the Jobs belief and trust in God.
And then Job has his family killed, his possessions disseased, he has horrible skin disease and he removes the scabs with broken glass in front of fire and his friends come over to him to laugh at him and tell him that God trully hates him.
And JOB despite all that SAYS that he believes in God and loves him.
God loves you, but he doesn't want you to suffer senselessly

No is perfect, it’s only humans who stray from God. Learn to take refuge in him again. God doesn’t curse anyone, it’s only us who curse ourselves.

I have the same/similar problem brogan
The power/curse of coincidence
>every time I have to clear my throat someone else does first
>every time I’m about to talk there’s a loud ass noise suddenly, or perfectly in rythym with me trying to get my voice heard(thunder, pots fall, explosion on tv, someone sneezes, etc)
>every time I’m about to drive somewhere, a car drives right behind me(anytime of day)
>every time I come home, a song or playlist perfectly ends
>every possible thing that could happen, happens
I could go on but you get the idea

The key is to realize that your a joke character in the universe, and too just laugh at them yourself. This has occasional good coincidences on top of the neutral and bad ones.

Or you could look at it as character building to prep you for something important in the future.

No

God must pay

I have the same/similar problem brogan
The power/curse of coincidence
>every time I have to clear my throat someone else does first
>every time I’m about to talk there’s a loud ass noise suddenly, or perfectly in rythym with me trying to get my voice heard(thunder, pots fall, explosion on tv, someone sneezes, etc)
>every time I’m about to drive somewhere, a car drives right behind me(anytime of day)
>every time I come home, a song or playlist perfectly ends
>every possible thing that could happen, happens
I could go on but you get the idea

The key is to realize that your a joke character in the universe, and too just laugh at them yourself. This has occasional good coincidences on top of the neutral and bad ones.

Or you could look at it as character building to prep you for something important in the future.

>god exists
imagine being this deluded

ttt

Fuck you, demiurge cunt.