Hey guys, physician here with time to help you all

Hey guys, physician here with time to help you all.
if you have problems or questions regarding your health, just ask and i will try to answer them

Attached: 1024px-Star_of_life2.svg.png (612x612, 78K)

Sometimes when I wipe, the paper has some blood on it.

Intaking a lot of fiber like metamucil makes it stop.

Almost every night my nose gets blocked before i go to bed, any ideas or fix?

I'm taking phentramine to help with weight loss and even though its not making me 'hungry' per say i still am aware that i want to eat, is there something else i can take to eliminate this or is phentramine the best it gets?

Is it actually bad to swallow gum? Sometimes I have the whole pack at a time because it just tastes so good

take an antihistamine an hour before bed

How much alcohol can I drink until it become a problem? I know the recommended dose is like 2 shots or a beer a day, but how often can I actually get drunk before I get notable adverse health effects?

Attached: 0059.jpg (1008x768, 139K)

Use a humidifier and keep it 40-60%

I strained (or is it sprained) my glutes by overdoing it on the cardio machines at the gym. My ass feels broken, and hurts so much it bothers me even when I'm lying down. Best way to treat my broken ass?

You’re probably the wrong person to ask but is it normal to be gaining weight and losing weight in a short amount of time ? (Like today I’m 156 now I’m 148)

Why won't the rash around my asshole go away?

did you take a shit in between weighing yourself?

Ok I have another, so often when masturbating I can lose my boner pretty quickly, especially if I get distracted for a minute. Is this normal? I worry it shouldn't be that easy for it to go away

The heaviest shit I ever taken was like 5 pounds but I should’ve added this is normal for me on a constant basis. I was thinking maybe I just have a really fast metabolism rate

means you probably have latent homosexual tendencies

most important question, is there always only blood on the toilet paper, or do you also notice blood in your stool? if so, is it a bright red or more of a darkish brown-red?

if there is only blood on the paper, it probably is a mechanical problem. supplementing fibers such as metamucil softens the feces and generally improves digestion and motility of your guts.

if you stop taking fibers, its not uncommon that the feces becomes too solid and leaves small injuries on you intestinal wall, which causes blood in this area

Physicians don't use the "Star of Life" faggot. Know your medical symbols and GTFO

My nose, on occasion, leaks a very thin, clear liquid, almost like water, for hours or sometimes days without stopping. If I plug my nose, it dribbles down my throat. Is it allergies or Cerebral Spinal Fluid Rhetinis? It's doesn't last forever; I don't have it now, but when it happens, about once a month, I can't do anything to plug it or stop it.

most likely liquid retention. do you shit everyday?

i second this a lot of people have nasal septum deviation and dont know it. those people generally suffer more from clogged airways.

it could also be allergic. (are you allergic to mites?) that would be typical for a blocked nose at bedtime

you could also try this just for immediate relief

Attached: besser_atmen_pflaster_normal_10.jpg (736x460, 80K)

I mean yeah I would say. I’m i gonna die because I feel fine

i guess youre american? americans apparently use the caduceus, which however has nothing to do with the origin of medicine.

star of life, or just the rod of asclepius is the original sign of medicine, and not a wrongly used staff like the americans do.

im swiss, and in whole of europe this is the common sign for medical purpose

Why is it when I go to the doc I get charged even if they dont fix the issue but if I go to a mechanic I only get charged if the issue is fixed. Still salty about taking antibiotics that made my ass bleed and didnt fix my ear infection. Doctors are a fucking scam.

to be honest, that is highly individual. it doesnt sound fair, but some livers are just better suited for alcohol consumption than others.

you will however, always get the immediate symptoms like dehydration, slowing metabolism, and also the void calories of alcohol.

that aside, i would recommend to limit the alcohol intake to two times per week, just to be sure.

Hey doc. My ass is still broken

Go to a mechanic they only charge you if the issue is fixed

it isnt at all. i guess this is a myth spread by concerned parents. the thing is, most of the gum wont be digested, so its not like you get a benefit out of it. your intestines however wont have any problem to shit the indigestable gum base right out

oh, but it can lead to diarrhea. not because of the gum itself, but the sweeteners in it. especially if you eat the whole package.

Cheers, I was hoping you wouldn't think my post was a joke, cause I really do eat a ton of gum. Yes it's one of those urban legends spread around here all the time, but parents aren't just saying it for their kids, they really believe it.

about a month ago, i went blind in one eye for about 3 hours for the fourth time. went to the er and the doc told me it may be silent migraines, but also could be mini-strokes or a brain tumor. been ignoring the issue bc i'm terrified of doctors and needles and whatnot. should i go get a referral for an mri? if so, what would a gp do before giving a referral?

where im from, phentramine is forbidden since multiple decades. is it legal in your country?

unfortunately it wont have that psycholgical effect youre craving. it only eliminates the physiological transmission of the hunger signal.

do you have espacially strong cravings towards sugary foods? or more fatty foods?

>but parents aren't just saying it for their kids, they really believe it.

True, rational people overestimate NPC society way too much, most parents just copy/paste, they're not some enlightened beings just because one whore opened her legs and another person came in her.

can you tell me what age you are?

i'm 24

I'm actually kinda glad to hear that. I have a clockwork liver and I keep very hydrated because of said liver.
Are there any symptoms I should watch out for that are kind of "hey, maybe not drink today" kind of symptoms I should keep an eye out for? I've began making moonshine again and I do like to keep a good eye on my overall health.

Attached: 0063.jpg (504x442, 49K)

No particular foods just a feeling like 'i'm not hungry but i know i'm empty and should eat' i'm trying to keep to 1500 calories so extra eating isn't an option.

are you an experienced fitness guy? in the worst case, thats a torn muscle fiber in your glutes.
bad news: it takes some time to heal and you cant fasten the healing process except regularly applying anti-inflammatory ointment to your ass.

good news: its not terminal. you just have to look after your butt and it will heal all by itself.

i do have to ask though; are there bruises visible on the butt area?

You're a larping faggot who's full of shot. Kys

hehe.

to be honest, i would worry if it was the other way around. the male erection is fully coordinated by the sympathetic nervous system. if you get distracted, and with distracted i mean you really prioritize thoughts that have nothing to do with sex for a minute, its normal that the erection is gone.

because thats the part of youre nervous system. you cant trick that. the blood flow is much faster and has nothing to do with that problem

You should be cautious if you find yourself having any sort of neurolgical deficits. things like uncontrollable eye movement, convulsions, or even psychological symptoms like apathy or aggressiveness.

most of the easily perceptible signs of excessive alcohol consumption are psychological and neurological.

unfortunately, other deficits like sustained damage to the liver are only showing when it is too late and it has been irreparably damaged.

i also would like you to keep your health. i think you have a good sense for your body and will notice when your intake is getting too high. just listen to your body

if it isnt migraine, you are very young to have the other listed conditions. and because of that, i would also recommend you to do an mri.

i understand your fear, but you should take you health serious. you will be glad once youve done it and know what the problem exactly is. temporary blindness unfortunately isnt a simple symptom and almost always is a sign of something that should be taken care of.

a gp would also rely on a medical imaging.

I've been having swallowing problems that come up every so often when I eat, very noticeable if I'm eating something dry. Feels like my throat gets clogged up and I have to try extra hard to swallow.

Also wake up with a dry throat every day practically, don't know if that's related

Well that doesn't sound too bad, I keep a pretty regular check on my mental state too. I learned from a pretty young age to use that as an indicator for when my body/mind needed rest or food/water.

It's a bit silly, but I do keep an eye on my eyes and gums for signs of jaundice, my dad passed away from hodgkins lymphoma and one of the earlier signs we missed was a yellowish tinge to his skin and such so I'm a little paranoid on that front.

Thanks a lot friend, I believe in listening to your body since everyone is different and your instincts will usually let ya know when something is up.

Attached: 0005.png (640x360, 217K)