You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger place than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger place than Five Guys.
>protip: you can't.

Attached: gb.jpg (528x528, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lafrieda.com/foodservice/burgers/
bgrtheburgerjoint.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twisted Root
Grub Burger

People still eat burgers?

Shake shack

big mac

Whataburger destroys those $15 cheesburgers, and won't fucking kill you if you have a peanut allergy.

Attached: theamericanflag.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Attached: SS!.jpg (1200x800, 341K)

Culvers or GTFO

Good burger

Six guy burger

Big Kahuna Burger

make your own at home
They will be cheaper , cleaner and better!

use these:
lafrieda.com/foodservice/burgers/

White Castle

Attached: 1E3EE9C7-3169-44BA-B8EA-E31921E84186.png (529x381, 45K)

In N Out shits on 5 Gays

checkers

>you can't

You are a person on the Internet with an opinion that differs from mine. It is therefore my duty to inform you that people who disagree with me or with people that agree with me can

Their chicken sando is pretty good

They use to until they got bought out

Its just a way of saying its his favorite, stop being such an autistic retard

McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
Steak n shake
That sketchy little hut where the dude cooks them in an easybake oven on the sidewalk

Literally anywhere is better than five guys

Pit Burger
Boulder City NV

Thats just wrong, sorry

Or Blakes Lota Burger anywhere in NM

Six Guys

steak n shake is good tho

Amerifats do.

I AM SPLIT INTO SIX GUYS so we can make the best b o r g l a r s...

Shake shack

Local burger places>chains

A place called Fresh Burger in my area is amazing, and costs less than Five Guys.

in North Carolina and surrounding states you have Cookout, which wins hands down.

5 Guys is good, but it's overrated and overpriced.

Local places are always better, for any kind of food you want. They don’t have years of public indoctrination on their side, so they have to try harder.

Heart attack grill Las Vegas

Every other burger place?

You know, we have one in town but I've never ate there because the name "Five Guys" just doesn't sound right as a burger joint to me.

Attached: 0137.png (640x360, 247K)

You should try it. It's pretty good. Big burgers.Take lots of money though. Here in Canada a burger, fries and drink will cost you about $18.

McDonalds. Five Guys Fries are good, but I heard they're burgers are shit

Five guys is way too greasy. They only top bottom of the barrel shit like McDs. I'll take Wendys or Hardees over any other fast food burger

Shake shack, steak and shake, any local place, any dine-in, literally about everywhere else.

Holy crap, I feel like I'd be better off making my own, I'm a pretty darn good cook so I feel like that'd be the better option.

Attached: 0133.png (640x360, 313K)

Nothing really beats making your own, but sometimes you just want someone else to do the work for you

Even a shitty burger you make at home tastes better than the best burgers you get when you eat out. There’s something in those damn things.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: McChicken.jpg (2000x1157, 1.36M)

Yeah, I can understand that sentiment, but usually when I'm in that kind of mood I usually go for something cheap and quick.

Probably msg , or the disdain the people preparing it have for their job. No love in the ingredients anywhere yo.

Attached: 0185.png (640x360, 366K)

Harvey's

Attached: item-f17a4430b8cfb5350ce3.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

Honest Burgers, hands down.

Attached: bristol-page.jpg (1280x853, 230K)

Burgers should be banned.

the place down the street from me called hodges

lol they sell bacon milkshake tht shit is disgusting get away from this board

Facts

Attached: download (2).jpg (192x256, 9K)

this

The more guys the better

they just opened one in my town why should i go?

BGR has the best burgers I've ever had. Check them out if there is one close to you:

bgrtheburgerjoint.com/

#1) Fatbrger
#2) In-n-Out
#3) 5 Guys

Oh shut up, they are still as good/bad as they used to be. No change in my local Whataburger whatsoever.

Steak n Shake

Attached: aw+burger1.jpg (600x242, 31K)

Smashburger

shake shake

lol no

Smashburger

5guys doesn't have onion rings, so I go to this diner in my town that has onion rings and White Russians.

shake shack

I'm high and I really need this right now, but there's not a white castle near me

B-Bops. But you wouldn't know about it unless you're from Iowa.

hell yeah my guy

Liar! It doesn't look like that!

My local owned restaurant that serves Chinese American food owned by a white, black and a mexican is millon times better

Attached: ku6vo68fbgqz.jpg (1200x813, 153K)

Screencaped

burger king

Attached: why-dont-you-5a957f.png (688x445, 320K)

>Onion wings and White Russians

Heaven does exist

no burger advertisement looks like it does irl

Literally any. The burgers fuckin suck. Only decent thing they have is the "Cajun" fries.

Jack in the box

Bullshit.
Cheapest fatburger is like $8

I wish Burger King and mcdicks adverts looked like the real thing. I would honestly buy them more often. Sometimes you just want a sad, sorry piece of processed meat, half cooked, frozen, and then cooked the rest of the way in between two shitty buns with some shitty veggies and sauce in between too.

Sourdough jack is actually pretty damn good.

Mind you, that movie came out 19 years ago, in 2001

Mfw I realize I'm getting old.

Attached: 1579552069239m.jpg (1024x995, 79K)

1) crave burger, lex luthor
2) drifters
3) Freddy's steak burgers

Colorado springs fags in the house

Wendy's
Hardees/Carls Jr
Any Hooters

5Guys is shit tier. Mushy and overpriced garbage.

Nice, I like Mcdonalds hambuergers, i will buy a McChicken in ur honor user

(giganticfaggot)