Let's have a sad thread, anons. Pics, stories, songs. Whatever

Let's have a sad thread, anons. Pics, stories, songs. Whatever.

Attached: Star Wars Vader hates himself.png (296x548, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8
youtube.com/watch?v=3PQrljYk8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=GYyj1nqztg4
youtube.com/watch?v=wS0pn3kbAsA
youtube.com/watch?v=9I749A9dYbc
youtube.com/watch?v=ayhUpnzYo54
youtube.com/watch?v=4PO2kdVC6lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6r0TP4FBI
youtube.com/watch?v=SRdFx7yvlzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WD5PyFvk19A
youtube.com/watch?v=sVx1mJDeUjY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0ahDKR0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=4GR9YpLfEVI
youtube.com/watch?v=glO58_4sXWM
youtube.com/watch?v=voPz7hygOhk
youtube.com/watch?v=zlYnQyfh66o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgx8AhlrwuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXdVooTgIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pDj1GM3RRWs
youtube.com/watch?v=5FzbYVSOsY8
youtube.com/watch?v=xNTwYzoFzck
youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=em0MknB6wFo
youtu.be/sbE0YIcLLIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Never became any of them.jpg (720x732, 58K)

Attached: Anon's Apology To His Mother.jpg (628x3012, 284K)

Attached: landscape-1474562475-final-fantasy.jpg (1200x600, 62K)

Attached: 1577174822608.jpg (480x953, 124K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8

youtube.com/watch?v=3PQrljYk8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=GYyj1nqztg4

youtube.com/watch?v=wS0pn3kbAsA

youtube.com/watch?v=9I749A9dYbc

youtube.com/watch?v=ayhUpnzYo54

youtube.com/watch?v=4PO2kdVC6lQ

Attached: simpsons we_ll-really-miss-you-mrs-k.jpg (650x364, 17K)

Fade in/fade out by Nothing More.

To anyone who lost their father, this song is crushing.

If you can understand the French, this one is soul crushing. youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6r0TP4FBI

Shit, anything about losing a parent gets me.

Attached: everything is worse now.jpg (700x779, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SRdFx7yvlzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WD5PyFvk19A

youtube.com/watch?v=sVx1mJDeUjY

Vader has so many sad moments. Pic related hits hard.

Attached: Star Wars Vader reunited with C-3PO.jpg (698x800, 252K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0ahDKR0QU

Well if you're going Zevon.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GR9YpLfEVI

youtube.com/watch?v=glO58_4sXWM

youtube.com/watch?v=voPz7hygOhk

youtube.com/watch?v=zlYnQyfh66o

Attached: Star Wars I Am Afraid.jpg (400x164, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgx8AhlrwuI

Found out today that I failed a test I took in December. This is the third (technically, fourth) time I've failed it, even after having studied for it since mid-2016.

I'm done. I just...don't want to do anything anymore.

Attached: 90 year life.png (1204x1904, 62K)

The next panel.

Attached: Lone_battle_droid_compassion.jpg (760x340, 83K)

You have to tell us what the test is on, user.

I feel attacked after I was callex out for having a lot more time with my partner than my stepdad. I'm willing to bet his boomer self that back in the 70s he did the exact same thing I did.

tested for herpes.

Yeah, I know the feeling. It's terrible to try as hard as you can but fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXdVooTgIQ

Attached: Bart Gets An F.png (350x262, 144K)

Where can I find the rest?

It was the JLPT, Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Where I am, it occurs once a year (in December) and there are 5 levels, with N5 being the easiest. I took N3. I've been studying Japanese for so many years, and have been trying to use it to live and work in Japan, or at least land a job with a Japanese company that could help me do so. But instead, I see so many former-friends and even enemies get the opportunity to instead. It hurts.

Attached: 28,000 days.jpg (480x478, 98K)

How do you study for an STD test?

It is from the comic Star Wars: Clone War Adventures Volume 8. The story is called Pathway, I think. You can find panels online.

Damn, that really sucks.

I haz a sad

Being bad at something you really want to do sucks. Have a mildly amusing picture to cheer you up.

Attached: Untitled.png (736x924, 25K)

And last year in particular, I spent *so much* time, money, and energy really studying; I developed a 'schedule' to coincide with my job (which I hate and is very laborious), and focused a great deal of attention on actually using Japanese whenever I could, even though I was pretty much alone in learning it by that point. All that, and I was confident that I had passed the test, because for N3, you need at least 95/180 total to pass.

I got 76/180.

And most of those 'friends' never even took or heard of the test, yet they're over there right now, living their best lives. One even had the nerve to rub it in my face a couple of weeks ago, during the Iran-thing.

I was thinking...about maybe studying Mandarin instead. Your pic reminds me of RuneScape and the Mongolian army during Mulan's time.

Attached: i am the clown.png (562x393, 62K)

Nice sad thread you have going here.

One time, at night, under the clear Milky Way, I sat in the desert, cried, and begged God to make me a bird. I cried and cried.

Felt good. Best vacation in years.

Attached: giphy (11).gif (500x219, 994K)

Wait, if you don't need the test, why are you taking it? Seems to me that if you're really dead set on getting this qualification, you need to find a group to study with. They say to learn a language properly you have to completely immerse yourself in it. You need to find other people who speak Japanese and have conversations with them in Japanese. It's the only way to learn.

Attached: supermanrooftop.jpg (1000x1605, 365K)

I've studied Japanese at a personal level, academic, and even at a slightly-business level (did a year-long internship with a Japanese NGO while in university). While the test isn't needed for 'easy-entry' jobs like English teaching, it *is* for clerical and other fields. The plan was to at least start English teaching (since most of the time, all you need is a pulse and a degree, but also TEFL) and then eventually move on to something greater and more stable.

I actually had to teach one of those friends how to count 1-10 and the differences between "giving and taking" in Japanese, but now he's over there instead of me. He also valuable withheld information I could have used though.

Attached: Me 2025.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Attached: Batman Stay With Me.jpg (948x500, 186K)

that part about your enemies passing while you didn't got to me. I remember a while ago when I had a math internal in high school, It was one that I spent a lot of time
studding for. When I felt confident in it. I was a really quite kid that didn't have many friends if any at that school. It was painful when I got the results back to see that I failed it only to look across the room to see the "chads" getting good marks. It put me in a bad place for a bit because the one thing the "quite kid" has above the chad is
intelligence. It just made me feel really pathetic.

Attached: Batman and Joker.jpg (921x960, 222K)

Me too.

It's the same with me at work now (I work in freight-handling):
>I'm always on-time, do the job, never break anything on purpose (and if I do, I write it up), no horseplaying, and don't bother anyone
but
>all of the other coworkers who do are championed; some coworkers purposely smash freight, bump into each other on the forklifts, swear and talk about sex ALL THE TIME, yet somehow still get 'safety awards' and the like

One coworker even had the audacity to call me out of my name, right as I'm clocking out. A younger, more impulsive me would have floored him (or at least tried to) right then and there, with no regard to termination. But, I just tried to ignore it and walked off. Those coworkers try me all the time, and I see why workplace shootings happen.

Attached: 1500911139052.jpg (960x773, 107K)

Attached: Lex Luthor sad.gif (540x288, 2M)

No one told me adulthood would hurt this much.

Attached: growing up.png (797x924, 42K)

Damn...

I can't believe how much I hate myself.

Attached: ye07SnI.jpg (712x712, 44K)

tell us why user

Anyone seen the Adam Sandler movie Click? When I first watched it, I never expected it would hit me so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDj1GM3RRWs

Attached: Click I love you son.jpg (642x348, 45K)

Attached: fallout_3_the_death_of_liberty_prime.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

What's your story?

The only appropriate time for men to cry.

Yep.
>Catastrophic... system... failure... Initiating core shutdown as per emergency initiative 2682209... I die, so that democracy may... live..

Thought I was doing big cooms. Was really proud of myself. Turns out it was just little cooms...

Attached: Fallout Harold.jpg (800x600, 60K)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5FzbYVSOsY8

youtube.com/watch?v=xNTwYzoFzck

youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ

Attached: Futurama Luck of the Fryish.png (950x768, 471K)

Attached: tumblr_nbawc4RwDe1s75a58o4_r1_500.gif (500x274, 550K)

>born
>family lives in New England
>well off financially at least for the beginning of when we lived there
>My brother graduates highschool sometime before I go into elementary school
>He is into drugs was born with a cleft lip, adventurous and probably depressed
>As I'm in elementary school things start to not seem right
>he is bringing all sorts of people over
>I know they're doing drugs
>fights become pretty constant in the house usually involving either money or my brother
>I could barely understand the concept of drugs at the time just that he did them
>I loved hanging out with my brother we would play video games all the time watch tv together, we were good friends
>I couldn't understand why he seemed weird sometimes
>my memory of this time is blurry
>brother gets addicted, caught with a dirty syringe and sent to jail at some point
>he steals frequently crashes our car on a family trip leaving us stranded for a bit
>not too mention he also brings people over who steal from us
>mom splits from dad, I move away with her and said brother while dad stays behind
>brother splits from us too, to try and go to college in Lowell
>probably does a bunch of drugs there too haha
>somewhere during these events brother catches hepatitis b from using a dirty syringe. Not sure where this fits into the timeline haha
>eventually we are reunited
>dad and mom back together all of us are back together
>things are nice
> that is when during 7th grade he starts having seizures frequently
>nobody knows what is causing this he has seen so many different doctors but none of them can pinpoint an exact cause let alone a treatment plan
>so he just starts taking all sorts of pharmaceuticals to help with the seizures and continue to get fucked up of course
>skip ahead 6 years later today
>brother is 30 still having seizures constantly hepatitis B
>can't live on his own so he lives with us
cont

Attached: Jwo4B-jKX0PaYCNeCc0wesciAj1W5P-QWftEpCI84-s.jpg (640x629, 70K)

Attached: Vader and Ahsoka.jpg (1524x1506, 197K)

>He tries his best these days
>I watch him struggle to make a life and fail repeatedly
>is starting to get brain damage from all the seizures
>constantly sick
never really told anyone this story but I think it kind of fits in the thread because it makes me sad. I needed to say all this somewhere I just want him to be happy. I can't stand to see my brother struggle like this it feels like it hurts me. Sorry if the storytelling is fucked up im coming down from doing speed this morning. I sometimes worry I am walking the same road as him as I also have an addictive personality. I do have good self-control though so maybe I will be alright. Thanks to whoever read this clusterfuck of a post lol

Thanks for sharing.

Wow. I pity you, user.

Anyone has the greentext where a guy adopted a girl but she died?

Some good tunes. Thanks.

Attached: BQsGaDv.jpg (894x894, 157K)

I need more of this

I look for a comic where he attempted suicide after going on a delusional rampage for Padme after he dreamt of her and couldn't find her, realizing he's back in reality.

Attached: SKou0Xf.jpg (500x574, 67K)

Thanks

Struggling to find the pic but it was in a series made by Marvel.

I think I know the one your referring to

Yeah, its one of his bests films

Yep. It manages to make me cry.

I guess I’ll give you guys the two big things in my life that broke me down.

For as long as I can remember my mother was a crack attic. I remember seeing the pipes, the tweaks, and the withdrawals. It wasn’t the reason why we were taken away, my sister and I from my mom and dad but I’ll tell that in the next story. My grandmother despite her hatred for my father never stop me from going across the street to see them even though I wasn’t supposed to according to ACS. Eventually my father sold my mothers house from underneath her without her knowing and fucked off to somewhere with a lady who would eventually become my stepmother. Don’t ask me how because I don’t even know. As I got older and into my teenage phase I would skip school a lot. And when I did would always run to my mothers apartment. Because she never kept the place up properly. I do all the cooking and cleaning and making sure she behaved herself. When I turn 15 I finally got a job and essentially gave her all the money I had willingly knowing full well what she was going to do with it. Because the way I saw it as long as I gave it to her she wouldn’t go elsewhere to try and get it. And I realize that I directly contributed to my mothers addiction which eventually killed her. I walk with that guilt. I have never told anyone else what I’ve done. And now for the second one which is arguably worse

Attached: F06874FE-848C-4DE0-B665-CC8A968B6FD5.png (571x487, 635K)

youtube.com/watch?v=em0MknB6wFo

You're thinking about her, aren't you user?

So the reason why my sister and I were removed from my parents house was because unbeknownst to me from the moment she was born my father had been molesting and eventually raping her. Bear in mind my sister is five years older than me so when we were removed when I was three she was eight.Let that sink in. My sister, who I’m guessing had normalized what our father was doing to her flu into a rage that she was removed from the home and essentially tore my grandmother house apart on an almost weekly basis. Running away from home and in and out of Juvie. Or maybe that’s just how she acted because of the abuse. On a sidenote I had also began being molested by another child my grandmother adopted. Come to find out my grandmother was adopting kids like she was collecting stamps and pocketing our money while she bought herself furs and clothes for her actual son. While we were wearing hammy downs. Fast forward to last year my sister had convinced me to go visit our father and his home country because 13 years prior he had been deported. I had dealt with the death of my mother And growing up essentially without any parental figures so I somewhat craved my fathers attention despite what he had done. I had no animosity towards him, until I got down there and saw what I saw. I knew my sister and my father were close but the level of closeness I witnessed was very inappropriate. She was sitting on his lap wearing baby dolls around him and essentially walking around in booty shorts when we were outside. Bear in mind my stepmother is saying nothing and I’m positive she seen the same thing I’m seeing. What somewhat solidified my suspicion was the fact that we were in a vacation rental but my father had to return to his actual home to feed hisDog. When he and I went we were out there for 30 minutes tops. But when he and my sister went they were gone two hours.I hope to God I was imagining thing.

Finale coming up

Attached: 9D9CA854-0847-4D3F-8508-45C169B4546F.png (736x414, 795K)

Stop being a beta by the sounds of it. Grow up and be a man and figure your problems out on your own.

Attached: 1579412293294.png (230x230, 67K)

Was.

Go back to your father's house and confront him about all the fucked up sgit he has done. Beat his ass and make him watch while you fuck his new wife. Then go find your sister. She obviously likes the family dick so give her what she wants. Bring back pictures when you're done.

youtu.be/sbE0YIcLLIs
here you go user

Thanks.