How do i deal with a dry spell?

how do i deal with a dry spell?
im a 21 year old guy, and i haven't sad sex in 6+ months now.
my social life has gone to shit, i spend most of my time studying in my room.
i want to fuck, but i also just want some human connection

shit's lonely....

Attached: ma.jpg (400x268, 18K)

These things happen. Your only real options are to masturbate or just continue on doing your best until you make another relationship with someone yo.

Attached: 0095.jpg (1424x1080, 254K)

make money, women only care about money

i dont even need a full on gf. in fact im not sure i even want that because i don't trust people in relationships.
just something casual, some physical contact ffs...

but i don't get what's wrong with me? is this normal to be happening.

at 21 i surely be banging loads? this is like my sexual prime isn't it, my friends seem to be managing fine. i don't know if it's my looks, or that im just antisocial, or both

i would say more accurate to replace money with looks, especially at my age (21)

good looks is already a default expectation, but you wont go far without money

Well the whole "random sex"or 'friends with benefits' thing isn't really all that healthy socially or mentally. We're biologically wired for relationships in my opinion, you should someone you would like to be with and someone that can fulfill your desires, honestly I think you'd end up happier and in a better place that way anywho.

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

>months
Lol you are like little baby. Try crying when it has been at least a year.

fuck a fat girl. they'll give good head, let you fuck em in the ass, and let you cum in them.

well if i continue this way it will be a year soon. time moves so fucking quickly

and where would i find one?

AAAAAND you can ghost them, but if you want to go for round two, they'll be down no prob.

a bar.

Become a professional twink

Social dry spell or sexual? If you just need a fuck, find a drunk girl at a bar or a party and have a night with her. If you want new friends, find a group with similar interests- college clubs, classmates, the gym, wherever

yeah how do i get sex? i'm a 22 year old guy and i haven't had sex in 22 years now.
My social life has never existed, i want to fuck but i also don't want to cause i'm scared

Your best bet is tinder, grindr, or even try fetlife. Fetlife has a lot of potential just for a hookup.

Otherwise if you're lonely and spend your time in your room not out n about meeting anyone... then your cycle will just continue.

it might sound stupid but i have bad skin (acne) so i dont like going out anymore.
i feel like theres no way i stand any chance with a girl with moderate/severe acne, since there are 90% of people (or more) that have clear skin

>have bad skin (acne) so i dont like going out anymore
bro are you me?

>6 month
>dry spell
It hasnt rained today and this nigga thinks its a drought. Fucking child.

talk to people
as in bring something into the world that puts you in contact with roasties
dont look for pussy, look to express yourself to the best of what your soul can provide
this will lead you to social venues/sites and the pussy will come to you
do not go there for that purpose, go there to bring what you're good at

Attached: 1509735134018.jpg (1201x871, 207K)

This thread is proof that narmalfags have infested 4chins
been true for over a decade but this thread is pure bullshit

idk man, i just started tretinoin cream, hoping it works but it burns like a cunt right now
fuck off faggot. guys wanting to get sex but not being able to get it, whether they are a virgin or not, is the cruel reality of life. a lot of guys except really handsome ones have this issues, because women control access to sex and they know it

>women control access to sEx.gif hurrdurr

Wtf is wrong with some of you degenerates? Women only fuck men who have the control, make them feel it, they have to know, you are the one fucking them and they are not fucking you, in the moment you let a bitch take control, it’s over.

And OP, just shower and jog, also, buy stuff that you see other people own, specially food, go to restaurants on specific days for different things, if you are poor, walk to a corner store or a super market and shop around, you’ll find someone with the same wavelength as yours.

Fuck you, quit your bitching, I haven't fucked anything in over 2 years. The last human I emptied my balls into was in 2002.

I havent had for 2 years and im 20, turning 21. Banged loads from 15-18 but had nothing since.

yeah well it all starts somewhere, at some point you also hadn't done it for 6 months. 6 months turns into a year, turns into 2 and so it goes

have you considered leaving mothers basement?

i've used a shit ton of creams and none of them works i fucking hate my shitty acne

have you considered leaving your wifes house dont worry she will kick you out after the divorce

slowdive is good

just need a slump buster.shoot ur shot at anything that moves.even if its a bitch that isnt hot.pull a 5-6 and when the 9-10s see they will wonder why ur with dirt.

Welcome to life. If you want to be put off sex for as but try having a HIV scare. Or take up a few hobbies. You'll be fine .

Desperation reeks. Try focusing on other shit in the outside world. Get into some hobby or sport or any random shit. Maybe something that even a bit out of your element. Focus on you and forget about getting pussy. You’ll likely meet people if you put yourself out there a bit and as a bonus you have an ice breaker to talk to randos. At the very least if your inept awkwardness gets the better of you, you may find a new hobby you like or improve on one you like or walk away and say you at least tried.

lovely Rachel

yeah she was perfection, shame she hit the wall at full speed
got such a mom look now