twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Post your social security numbers

267-99-4771

Lmao you dumb fuck now everyone knows your ip

123 go fuckself

What can you do with that info

your in merced california

420-69-6969

On a serious note: I recently got banned for doxxing, (expired on the 20th,) and I literally never once doxxed anyone or requested a raid or something like that. Cred Forums never followed up with me either when I submitted an appeal. Should I be worried? (The banned IP was my phone's.)

194-58-3326

Me? Nothing. But there are some people on this board who might have do some harm to you because of that information you've posted

Attached: 0077.jpg (406x289, 31K)

What hentai did you post

Probably nothing. I caught a short ban a couple months ago for something I clearly never did, and there's no chance someone else was using the IP.

Mods are human i.e. stupid sometimes.

fuck yeah you should be worried. oldfag here from 08 - on. when the moddds ignore your appeal it's because your already be passed to fbi. your going to get v& sooner or later with the next 8 weeks but nothing to worry if u nuke ur hdrive and reinstall ur os with a new hd. they don't arrest u but they will confiscate ur devices to 72 hours. the new doxxing laws are now considered as an act of war because of the Chinese and Russian potential to dox military personal and get reveal launch codes and powergrid remote access control. don't listen to anyone that tells u diff. not worth 7-10 in federal prison.

TRIPS PROVES IM RIGHT
3 3 3

youtube.com/watch?v=4XXMs3FO50M no trips

Locate his address and send pizzas

Alrighty.

How's life in Hayward, user ?

You live in Concord, CA.

Attached: Dox.png (1896x919, 217K)

Can someone educate me or direct my to these global rules

TOTALLY HAXXDORED EPUC user GONNA CUM4U LOSER xDDD OP DUN GOOOOOOOOOFED

No one cares idiot

We need OP's exact adress to send pizzas for being a idot for posting his ip