Give me a reason not to hang myself tonight Cred Forums

Give me a reason not to hang myself tonight Cred Forums.

Attached: 121212121.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Your family loves you.

Reproduction

you don't know if that will make things any better.....

One day there’s going to be some asshole that comes into this world and needs to be put into their place. You could be the only one able to put them in their place, if you hang yourself, we all have to deal with that shit. Stay alive and start bullying. Don’t leave unfinished work.

you can always hang yourself tomorrow.

Show penis.

What value do you have to offer? If you believe yourself to have value, stick around. Annoy the shit out of Cred Forums

wanna see more of this? don't do it then

Attached: 1572298388325.jpg (1044x1410, 582K)

honestly the only reason I'm not already dead is because I cannot hang myself, there's no where to put the rope

If you're looking to Cred Forums to make you feel better about yourself you fucking deserve to hang, retard.

Because you should just get a good nights sleep and figure things out in the morning.

Attached: 0079.jpg (528x524, 56K)

You cannot use drugs, drink, eat like hell when you are Dead.

It's not worth it. Life does get better if you work for it, but you have to put forth the effort. No one got better by doing nothing. Besides, do you want to be recognized as yet another reject who copycatted other rejects who suicided because of Cred Forums?

Think of the children

All these Anons will miss you.

Because your arms are going to be long enough to just pull yourself up and you will most likely just injure yourself

maybe cuz u are the product of 14 billion years of evolution, so you should start acting like it.

Offhand I can't think of one.

Why do you want to hang yourself in the first place?

Because I want to jerk off to nudes of you

Op didn't ask us to pity them or make them feel better, they asked for reasons to not commit suicide you assumptive dumbfuck

You should stay around to see how bad the spread of the coronovirus gets!

eat a fucking sandwich

Guy or girl,if girl tgen ill fuck you

I don't know if I can, but I can tell you that 2 months ago I also wanted to die. Tried to die. I thought what I really wanted from life would be impossible. But. When I thought about it in terms of the alternative being death. Why not go after what I really want to? What do you really want to do and what's holding you back? For me it was a 2nd B.S. this time in Computer Science. I thought I couldn't afford to go back with loan debt, not having a car, and not being able to borrow more. I bought a beater cheap car, and I commute to an In-State college and pay with 3rd party scholarships. I will make a way towards what I want in life or die. What illusionary shackles are keeping you from pursuing what you really want OP?

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-191925_Instagram.jpg (1080x1174, 118K)

There are none. Do it.

Attached: 1579140347734.png (496x498, 248K)

n o please stahp dont do it think of the children ah fuck it i dont care anymore do what you want. i have my own problems im not your fucking babysitter. Man up or dont, who gives a fuck.

Cant think of any, better just go ahead and do it

You must outlive your enemies.

Get Bob lazar’s old job working on alien ships, you look like a natural

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. No matter how long you feel like you've been suffering and feel like it'll never end. It will get better.

Food.

If you kill yourself before trying steroids or moving to a foreign country/starting a new life, you're a fucking idiot

You’re probably too skinny and light to actually suffocate yourself

THINK OF ALL THE GOOD FAPS YOU'LL MISS OUT ON

Attached: Furious Masturbation.gif (300x168, 340K)

Go out into the street and find some heroin or meth. Become an addict and then Atleast you have something to live for and look forward too

But if you die who I am going to make fun of?

Attached: c99af1d.jpg (554x554, 14K)

Do it
Im probably gonna do it so we can do it together c:

you're too fucking lazy, pathetic, and useless you couldnt hang yourself even if there were a promised land in your afterlife. pussy

vids plz

Weekends coming up.

I like u

Attached: 6114A173-2FA7-4956-B08C-FA267B2AFA03.jpg (565x697, 78K)

>kermit voice intensifies

your dog wouldn't know where you went.

You never got to live to 69 for dat cake

Beuacse I'm incredibly
NAd you hever would have had a reason to keep If you hadn't absolutely ruined a life for Wanting to Keep it again, away from it... If you plesae like your life... If you actually want to hang yourself then Please hear my : I actually want to understnad you were incredibly wrong and THis is not somethin TGhis Actually really want to make you do that but I am here to tell you, Yes, otherwise, not If you want to hang oyourrself,

Every time I find something new, I feel sorry for myself,and at the same time I feel really good that I am learning something new.
I realize there are many things to learn and embrace with.

I also really like the quote I find the work hard, thank god, almost pleasant.

There are a bazillion things to learn, a bazillion things to experience. Pick one and just try. it can be listening to a new song or smelling a flower that you haven't before. It can be anything.

HAD A FAMILY MEMBER DO IT ABOUT A WEEK AGO. THEY WERE LOVED BY ALL WHO KNEW THEM. IT WAS A COMPLETE SHOCK. THEY NEVER TALKED ABOUT ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I AM SO MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW. THIS PERSON WAS YOUNG. I MISS THIS PERSON. YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS. YOU WILL BE MISSED BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION. THIS IS THE MEANEST THIS YOU CAN DO TO YOUR LOVED ONES. I HAVE ASKED WHY THEY DIDNT JUST WAIT A YEAR OR TWO TO SEE HOW THINGS TURNED OUT. THE ANSWER TO THE WHYS WILL NEVER COME. I MISS THIS PERSON DEARLY. I AM SO MAD AT THEM. THIS PERSON HAD THE MOST LOVING AND UNDERSTANDING PARENTS THAT I KNOW. GIVE THINGS TIME TO UNRAVEL AS THEY WILL. HUMANITY MUST STRUGGLE TO FIND MEANING. THIS IS LIFE. LIVE. MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL SAVE A LIFE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU INHABIT THIS PLACE.