How come nobody ever knows who Death Grips is...

How come nobody ever knows who Death Grips is? Whenever somebody asks me what my favorite music and I tell them Death Grips is, they always ALWAYS ask who that is.
>it's an experimental hip hop kind of band, I don't think you'd like it
Reeee, why can't I have normie taste like everyone else

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you’re a stupid attention whore faggot

yelling niggers wow you're taste is so unique

death grips fucking sucks ass you child

Why the fuck would you want a normie taste?
Just introduce people to new music. If they dont like it then tell em to fuck off.

Be that friend that everyone comes to for new music.

go back to your klan rally hillbilly

Music is subjective

I was actually riding around at work with a friend the other day, listening to Hella...if i remember right he mentioned the drummer from Hella is in Death Grips? Interesting. I have heard the name before but I have actually never listened to them..ill check it out.

Death grips is not a musician it's a group you fucking degenerate

Killswitch engaged...the black guy

I said band in the fucking post retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

sounds like the type of rap that only white suburban kids listen to

imagine thinking dg is non normie

not entirely. music can be subjective to a point but shitty music is shitty music.

Normie is ariana grande and post malone

My bad didn't look clearly. What else do you listen to?

You realize you could call literally any music shitty music, that's what subjective means

IM IN YOUR AREA

Because you obviously pride yourself on trying to be different and edgy. Yet you try to get credit for this so you're just like any internet attention whore

its 2020 man everyone has internet and dg has become normal

I was called normie once for listening to Anatolian rock and baroque pop

Because Rides delivery is just meh as fuck so people dont care enough to pay attention.

two artists who are far more talented than death grips

nah dude, that's not even true. get some standards and discernment.

gonna havta express a dissenting opinion on this matter bruh

Bump, I love the guy
Very trippy, original and fantastic overall

This is good trip music and high weed dose music

Attached: tenor (17).gif (220x164, 11K)

I mean atleast you don't have tastes in a genre of style and music thats pretty much dead/on life support.

I like dg
Deegee

Attached: tumblr_m93wue7d1p1rd22bco1_500.gif (500x303, 899K)

Someone told me that he thinks Sufjan Stevens is a shitty artist. People can have the dumbest opinions when it comes to music.

fucking poser

sidenote: i do like them every once in a while

buttt liking them bc theyre "different" is stoopid

this obvious irony itt and these fucking retarded faggots took it as a truth, i hate you bitch

I don't like them because they're different, I just like their sounds
There's a difference between an attention seeker and a real fan which is what a lot of these anons don't seem to get

I love you alice

if ur not an attention seeker why bother explaining it to someone not interested

He's right. Sufjan Stevens is just a bad imitation of Eliot Smith.

Either / Or is the only album that comes close to Carrie & Lowell let alone Illinois

But its like listening to Hendrix then SRV. The first was original, the second an imitation thats too fine tuned

Because they are objectively fucking terrible?

>muh subjectivity

Music theory exists for a reason. And while great music exists outside of theory, they exist in a niche and still employ some form of it. Death grips is experimental done wrong.

The only people who enjoy it are either mentally ill or pretending to be apart of the 'obscure' fad.

It's kind of like how humans can only hear sounds within a certain range. Anything too high or low is inaudible. That's this shit. But on the musical scale. It's not experimental. It's just shit.

who do so many people on the internet listen to death grips yet literally no one has heard about them irl?

Attached: 1kp0HkV.jpg (1325x1536, 221K)

Bruh. First time I heard death grips I thought the same thing. I was wrong tbh. Shits bangin

Enlightened user

That's exactly what I'm wondering

Alice is husbando
He's a boy

Attached: cn5.gif (500x600, 1.95M)

#1 I know Death Grips and the internet hype 'em pretty much. Have you ever heard about Cred Forums?
#2 You got normie friends and acquaintances.

Singular. You know that beeing a N-word is a state of mind, right? You are definitly mentally in that Nigger-mentality.

Amen.

Attached: 1578411284802.jpg (600x664, 44K)

Kind of unrelated, but it's cool you're spreading positivity and generally good advice around Cred Forums

>Nigger is a state of mind
Exactly!

Attached: ff90e8d99450c515de8aa6be26c2716e~2.jpg (640x971, 98K)

Your mental illness simply progressed.

One does not begin to enjoy shit after exposure to more shit.

The reason people dont know about them irl is because it's meant to stay an obscure internet thing.

This and other shit art often attract people not because of its quality, but because its utter obscurity matches their own in terms of how they fit in society. But being mentally ill, these qualities are confused and assumed to be just because the shit is good. No. It being shit has put it in some obscure space you feel comfortable with.

It doesnt help that the group of people who enjoy this shit all reinforce the idea that it's good among themselves. Alas, this is often how mental illness is allowed to thrive.

I know. I love Alice :]

Attached: 7e62c8bcccdee41cd276797c5332e2d5.gif (500x379, 497K)

>Nigger
>State of mind
Oh, boy. You sure fell for that one, huh? Don't worry, if you aren't dumb you'll realize what the goal of that statement is.

Eat shit memelard

I had this same problem for a while but fuck normies they came to my town a year or two ago and the place was packed

Your argument is predicated on the idea that its somehow a good thing to be well adjusted to this fucked up world. I'm the sane one, friendo.

Attached: 1574364147993.jpg (451x693, 87K)

Stefan writes some pretty good lyrics for a nigger

You just gave him attention you fucking retard

Death Grips were big like 8-10 years ago. Haven't heard their name in a while. They still making music? Thanks for the nostalgia OP

stoled

How does one exactly remember that shit? How does he survive his drugs?
Nigga got genius in him. Genius higher than einstein. That nigga could have constructed a rocket alone

Shit man I love MC Ride and 2 white guys

And traveled into a black hole just for the documentation of action

He still could

Because they kind of suck honestly.

They have like 3 tolerable songs. The rest literally sound like an edgy weeb somehow genetically fused with a homeless person and decided to rap over "beats" which have no consistent rhythm or compelling melodies (and which were made by a different edgy weeb).

This site only loves them because of melon man and because if they hadn't been in death grips, the members would have been basement dwelling incels.

it's literally fucking noise, not good at all

Idk man takyon is like my fav song

For me, OP, it's not always about the sounds I'm hearing but about the energy if that helps you understand
Hits different

Quality mental illness on display.

This guy listens to merzbow and other bands that show that he's dug as far down the irony hole as possible to the point where he doesn't even enjoy the music he listens to. Which is funny because 99% of people don't know what your talking about, and the remaining 1% couldn't care less

Imagine missing out on so much of pop culture and art because you're scared of black people

I fucking love the song true vulture

>You're taste
I AM NOT TASTE

Phat beatsies

>I don't think you'd like it
so this is why you like them? an hero

Beware is literally their only good song

Yeah you need to change your taste I just checked it out they suck.

no reply because he's into them to be 'different' and 'unique', likely has obscure tattoos as well

My list ascending order
Takyon
Full moon
Guillotine
Powers that Cred Forums

I've seen footage comes last

Now listen again and again and tell me what you think
It grew on me

Is Stefan dead?
NVM idc

the number of people who waste time in the online communities in which you loiter is far lower than the number of people inside the physical community in which you reside. many people on earth actually have lives that do not center around a presence on the internet

Off course I'm real

Radioactive cannabinoids make the brain freeze at first and never break down too
Get those research chems and eat some dirt. Not too much tho. Boil dirt in water. Shit will fuck u up

Boiled dirt water awakens the tardigrade. The animals that survived the dinosaur comet

Imagine growing weed on Fukushima water
Imagine growing weed in Chernobyl!
The cannabinoids are like skin for the plant
Shut the fuck up thinking, turd dick

I just YouTubed him and he has millions upon millions or views. Hes fucking mainstream

Nigga jealousy

Grow a fucking cabbage ok? A fucking cabbage indoors
Buy the lamp and grow a fucking cabbage
Feed it with coca cola and mustard
Then eat it or whatever
See what happens
Drugs are all around

fuck off

One hand, john

i just realized every time somebody said "death grips" to me, i've been thinking it was five finger death punch. i honestly can't tell one shit-tier group from another.

Eat vitamins. Eat a fucking raw potato.
Drink oil
Eat tree leaves. Not cannabis

I honestly like five finger death punches

this is juvenile

i assume these are his lyrics?

so he's like a dumb version of wesley willis. got it.

no this is juvenile

Attached: respeck.gif (498x373, 316K)

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Kek
Maybe his future lyrics

GOING BACK TO TANGIER WITH SOME JORDANS AND A SPEAR

Everybody like aaaaah

there you go. give him something to shoot for.

True legend

Attached: 13234546.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Cow wheel man
Exaulting

Attached: dmt1.gif (500x381, 470K)

Shoot a load to Amanda toad

Bio exam
Was a witch

Melon man??

Coomar

Fuck you & your gay ass normie "hip hop"

Momer coomar